congrats to Simone Biles

• 1 month later...

While I'm happy for the newlyweds, they didn't have to put Jonathan on blast out there crying and sh8t.🤣   

That dude is a grown azz Black man and a professional athlete.  There's no reason to provide visual proof of his moment of vulnerability...joy and happiness.😁😎

• Haha 1

Yeah, I was kinda wondering....or maybe not....why they had to put that out there also, lol.

If they ain't got a Black man wearing a dress....they got him crying and slobbering.
.....especially on CNN..

CNN is an acronym for the:  Crying Nigga Network

• Haha 2

On 6/1/2023 at 2:04 PM, ProfD said:

they didn't have to put Jonathan on blast out there crying and sh8t.🤣   

🤣 NO WAY! He put himself on blast! Come on @ProfD.

Look, the brother knew he was going to be filmed!?

He's a celebrity just like Simone. 

And he stood up there, FRONT AND CENTER, and cried! LOL! 

On 6/1/2023 at 8:22 PM, Pioneer1 said:

CNN is an acronym for the:  Crying Nigga Network

What!? LOL! 

And, have you all noticed?

The title puts Simone first!

SIMONE AND JONATHAN and, 

Rhinna too. Her name is put first in the links I saw. 

Chev

I personally didn't notice it.

But you know what.......
I have firm convictions and standards for men and women....especially AfroAmerican men and women.....however those standards aren't based on Western chauvanistic and sexist values.
I don't mind that the sistas names appeared first at all.

Simone is more well known than Jonathan, and Rihanna is more well known than HER man too....so I see it as normal or natural.
But even if the dudes were just as popular, it wouldn't bother me holding the sistas out front.

Putting CERTAIN women on a pedestal doesn't bother me one bit.
Women acting like MEN and trying to BE MEN does.
Or men pushing women out to do the fighting and confronting does.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

.however those standards aren't based on Western chauvanistic and sexist values.
I don't mind that the sistas names appeared first at all.

Simone is more well known than Jonathan, and Rihanna is more well known than HER man too....so I see it as normal or natural.
But even if the dudes were just as popular, it wouldn't bother me holding the sistas out front.

I can understand this @Pioneer1. And, I can see that it may not even be a custom outside of our western conditioning. 

But I also think the western world has a hidden agenda and are deliberately exploiting the very standards that they had set up so as to negatively affect FBAs. 

I doubt it will affect Simone and Rhianna though. They both seem to be totally in love with the brothas they embraced.  

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I have firm convictions and standards for men and women....especially AfroAmerican men and women.....however those standards aren't based on Western chauvanistic and sexist values.

AfroAmerican men are specifically being emasculated from the biggest athlete to artists/entertainers to street thugs.

Meanwhile, no other group of men on the planet are playing the back when it comes to their women. 

Look no further than the silence of white women as the former POTUS throws shade at them every chance he gets. The most white women will say is "boys will be boys".

White women vote the way their husbands do. They're willing to stay at home and live off whatever income the husband brings.

Last point....we never hear any other group of women profess to be strong.

AfroAmerican men and women are under attack to further divide us from each other.😎