African Brother Makes It PLAIN How He Feels......

This prominent South African brother makes it CRYSTAL CLEAR how he feels about White people coming to Africa trying to tell them that their values should be and trying to influence them.

Note how he makes the point that I've been making for years, how they never go to the Arabs and try to force the LBGT Agena on them!

I also likes how he says morality isn't determined by popular consensus!
I'm going to have to use that one in an an argument....lol.

It doesn't matter how many people "agree with" or "support" something.
Either it IS RIGHT or it IS WRONG.
Popularity or contemporary feelings about a subject doesn't change this.

• Like 1

@Pioneer1, talking to our brothas is cool but don't get misty eyed when doing so.

There's a reason Africans leave a whole continent behind to build a life elsewhere especially in racist countries.

I also have a hard time reconciling how a man can be a doctor in Africa and an Uber driver in America. 🤣😎

• Haha 1

I  know a lot of them don't like or respect AfroAmericans, but it wasn't always that way.
A lot of the division and distrust started in the 90s when elements of OUR community took a turn for the worst.

I personally tend to get along with most Africans VERY well.
Go to dinner with them, get invited over to their homes, even date the women from time to time.

Some AfroAmericans.....one or two...say I get along with them because I constantly "run down" AfroAmericans to win over the approval of Africans.
But that's not actually the case.
I DO criticize my people with Africans....and Caribbeans....as I do with other AfroAmericans.
But it's more of an EXPLANATION of why our people do what they do and act the way they act, so most Africans leave my presence with a much better understanding of our community and our history.

As opposed to the treatment many of our people typically give them...which is to either ignore them, or sit there mean-mugging them and making an ugly face as they walk by.
Fool...don't you know they are Black folks too and can pick up on YOUR vibe just like you can pick up on theirs????

It shows you how silly and childish and immature so many of our people are.
Won't go over to a group of Africans and say GOOD MORNING and introduce yourself....and wait to see if they'll accept it or not.
Just ASSUME they don't like you and harbor hatred for your own brothers and sisters....then spread rumors about them.

This is OUR country....we are in positions of power and authority here and we need to ACT like it, not only with Africans but with ALL immigrants.
People with good sense wouldn't put themselves on the same level as immigrants by arguing and fighting with them.

Really.....if you look at it from an idealistic point of view.....

The onus is really on US as Native born AfroAmericans to:

1. Send for African immigrants and bring them here under OUR conditions
2. Have jobs and housing already prepared for them so they don't have to rely on White Americans or anybody else besides their fellow Black American brothers and sisters

Now that's what we SHOULD have been doing, if we had our shit together as a community.

And those who try to sell us out or don't meet our expectations....we send THEM back to their nation of origin until they get some "GIT RIGHT" in them, lol.

Instead, you got Black Americans standing outside of Starbucks holding cardboard signs begging for food competing with African immigrants who are driving ubers and doing door dash looking at them mean and talking trash at eachother.

If it's Summertime and the heat is sweltering and you went over someone's house and saw a grown ass man sitting on the floor fighting with a little girl over a popsicle because HE ain't bought any and BOTH of them have to rely on the girl's mother to buy them and bring them home from the store....what would you think of such a man?
He shouldn't even be on that little girls level to have to compete let alone fight with her over a damn popsicle.

Same with African immigrants and ALL immigrants to be honest with you.
Our people shouldn't even be on the level with them to have to compete with and fight with them over resources.
We should be in position to OFFER and TAKE AWAY resources from those immigrants who don't want to get with the program.

Africans and every other immigrant have a whole country they've left behind to come to racist America. Wonder why.

Instead of building paradise in their home countries, the main reason they come to America is because they believe the white man's ice is colder. 

Yeah, I'm very close to quite a few Africans too. Once they start talking and telling the truth, there is no shortage of dysfunction back home.

It's not drugs and murder per se but there's a whole lot of shady sh8t going on in those countries.

The after-effects of colonization and spreading of the system of racism white supremacy is far reaching especially when it comes to Black folks all over the planet.  No escaping it.😎

The fact is, while the racist dog is biting OUR people over here...his brothers are biting the hell out of them ovethere and making it near unbearable to live.

And I fault THEM for the same reason I fault a lot of our people.....for running away and leaving the problem instead of staying and building.

But I can only blame them COLLECTIVELY, not individually.

I can't blame a young man for not wanting to spend his entire life fighting and struggling against an entire government full of Black men and women who can't think outside of the box and would rather maintain a failed and corrupt colonial system rather than replace it with a better more harmonious African based one.

He'd probably end up a grey headed old man waiting on things to change in his country.....and they STILL wouldn't have changed even as they were nailing his coffin shut.

I can't really blame young Africans for hopping on boats and sailing over here to try to make as much money and bang as many women as they can under the RELATIVE "freedom" of the U.S.

At MY age.......if I knew of a country that would take ME in....give me a good job making $75 an hour, better housing, superior healthcare....and allowed me to freely have sex with as many beautiful women as I could maintain an erection with...lol...I MIGHT be tempted to go there too....lol.
Leave the U.S. behind and forget about it.
Hop on the next plane, boat, or life rafts.....trying to make it overthere....lol.

We're dealing with human beings.
Humans have emotions.
Humans by nature tend to take the path of LEAST resistance.
Which means if they can make money and live an easier life by LEAVING home....most will.