Why Do White Folks Show Up @ AALBC?

To @Pioneer1's  point, I find it interesting that white folks feel comfortable showing up @ AALBC a discussion forum primarily for Black folks.

Whenever said white folks do post anything, it's mostly to criticize and/or point out the flaws in Black folks.

The same white folks who show up here  don't seem to offer anything positive or constructive nor do they provide a solution for what white folks will do to eliminate the system of racism white supremacy. 

I would dare not show show up on a white extremist or KKK or Duck Dynasty website talking about how white folks need to stop inbreeding, smoking crystal meth, mass killing each other and eating squirrels.

I would hope that intelligent white folks are capable of having those discussions among themselves or at least find something else to eat. 

White folks don't need my point of view. I certainly don't need theirs when it comes Black folks and the conditions we face resulting from a system of racism white supremacy. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And best believe for every ONE White person who exposes themselves as White and decides to drop a post, there's atleast 5 others LURKING behind the scenes just monitoring the conversations.

Troy asked a question months ago why do so many people decide to register without posting.
The answer is simple for some people.
Registering gives them more access to posts and personal information.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that the White man is the "Universal Snooper".

image.png.4450bf9e3abfe11d12c6ddc58f27c102.png

He loves to monitor what people of color are talking about and thinking not just here but abroad all over the world.

He'll keep records on it for decades.
Pass them down from one devil to the next.

He doesn't want to be caught off guard by what the "niggers" are planning.

39 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Registering gives them more access to posts and personal information.

I was not aware that this was true.  It may be, but I'd image it is not. 

I periodically look at this page: https://aalbc.com/tc/online/ it tells you what people has been doing on the forums over that last 30 minutes.  I can also see the ip address which may give you a clue to the location of the user.   When I log out I don't see the IP addresses.  @Pioneer1 when you visit that page do you see IP addresses?

Well with AI the powerful will be able to read everything ever posted anywhere on the web. The tools will be able learn your true identity and use that information in ways I can't even begin to fathom. What we saw with Cambridge Analytica and Facebook was child's play by comparison

I still have not figured out what the deal is with the Black People commit 60% of the crimes conversation.  It was the 2nd most visited page, in the last 30 days, on the entire site.  Many visitors are from Europe, or using a VPN to make it look like they are coming from Europe.  It would be getting media attention if it were on Twitter.

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that the White man is the "Universal Snooper".

Hilarious and accurate.🤣

12 hours ago, Troy said:

Martin had a dream; look what happened to him.

Helping white folks become less racist is not the purpose of the forum anyway. 

Tongue in cheek.  Of course they don't need our help nor are we offering it.😎

On 6/25/2023 at 7:45 PM, Troy said:

I was not aware that this was true.  It may be, but I'd image it is not. 

I periodically look at this page: https://aalbc.com/tc/online/ it tells you what people has been doing on the forums over that last 30 minutes.  I can also see the ip address which may give you a clue to the location of the user.   When I log out I don't see the IP addresses.  @Pioneer1 when you visit that page do you see IP addresses?

Well with AI the powerful will be able to read everything ever posted anywhere on the web. The tools will be able learn your true identity and use that information in ways I can't even begin to fathom. What we saw with Cambridge Analytica and Facebook was child's play by comparison

I still have not figured out what the deal is with the Black People commit 60% of the crimes conversation.  It was the 2nd most visited page, in the last 30 days, on the entire site.  Many visitors are from Europe, or using a VPN to make it look like they are coming from Europe.  It would be getting media attention if it were on Twitter.

No, I don't have access to IP addresses.
But when I do log in I can do things like access people's history, what they're viewing, and their signatures.
So being a member DOES give me access to more personal information than just viewing.

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2023 at 3:40 PM, ProfD said:

White folks don't need my point of view. I certainly don't need theirs when it comes Black folks and the conditions we face resulting from a system of racism white supremacy. 😎

Well, considering that Black folks have been successfully oppressed by WS, it may not be such a bad thing if positive minded White people came to a Black forum to give input. 

@ProfD Do you believe that there are any White folks with good humanitarian intentions?

I think that there are non-Black people with good intentions, but it's difficult to exclude vanity.

So therefore, I do get upset when I can sense the vain responses, however, I do believe that there are people with good intentions.

And another point, I want to bring out about this topic of 'Why do white folks show up' in Black forums like AALBC:

Of course, many Whie people show up with divisive tactics, IMO. They come to divide and cause confustion because they are White Supremacist.

However, how can Black people even dare to have a problem with this, if they are doing the same thing within the Black community!?

Black people do not need any help in causing divisions within Black communities. 

The passive-aggressive, under handed deceptions played out is such a detriment and so, following up White people when they come to Black communities and then complaining about it, is just ridiculous.  

@Chevdove, the road to h8ll was paved with good intentions. 🤣

If white folks are not doing anything  (action) to dismantle the system of racism white supremacy, we don't need their input.

Most parents wouldn't let an outsider come into their home and discipline unruly children. 

Despite the *issues* within the Black community, we don't anybody else solving the problems in our proverbial house.

There's no shortage of intelligent and capable Black folks. They just need to be  motivated, encouraged and supported in getting our people back to the promised land.😎

7 hours ago, ProfD said:

Despite the *issues* within the Black community, we don't anybody else solving the problems in our proverbial house.

There's no shortage of intelligent and capable Black folks. They just need to be  motivated, encouraged and supported in getting our people back to the promised land.😎

Yes, LOVE THIS REPLY! @ProfD