Summer is Rotating Away & Autumn is Coming--Wondering About the Upcoming Styles

Summer is Rotating Away & Autumn is Coming--Wondering About the Upcoming Styles

Let's Check Out the Catwalk!

Well, I think these are some trying times. Sometimes I don't even want to watch the news, but with the way technology today is, it's hard to ignore it. I many times check my smartphone with one focus and then get distracted and then I'm watching crazy stuff that I never intended. Just today, I read that President Biden gave a serious warning for Americans to get out of Belarus! It seems that the Russians have moved in some nuclear weapons into that region. 

At any rate, sometimes, I feel that we humans should enjoy our existence sometimes! So then, what are some wonderful things that could spice up life in these upcoming days. Thank God, the kids are back in school! 

For me, that can be a good thing and a bad thing. As an educator, I am cautioned about being in an environment still with the threat of COVID and also, there is so much negativity going on with the school curriculum nowadays, so how does an educatior navigate that issue successfully and not get called down!? But then, for me, I love to hear from the youth because IMO, they are the future and bring ideas into the world that are so beneficial. In their innocence, in many ways, they bring so much love and hope. Of course, there are the many little ones that suffer because they do not have enough support but then, that too is another reason why I love being there for them. At any rate, I thought that these short videos of THE CATWALK--literally!-- reminded me to look out for the new and upcoming fashion trends of the day! 

If I come across any new fashion trends, I hope to come back and post them here! 

Do All the Pretty Girls Dress Like This? 

ALL THE PRETTY GIRLS WALK LIKE THIS!

BEST CATWALK OF DSQUARED2 2024 

Old School BEST CAT WALK--Tyra!

Dubbed 'the Queen of the Catwalk'--Naomi!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chevdove said:

At any rate, sometimes, I feel that we humans should enjoy our existence sometimes!

My belief is that we should find a way to live our lives to the fullest at all times. 

Surround yourself with good people and love.  Do not spend too much time around toxic folks.😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

THIS IS NOT AN EVERYDAY DRESS!

But it certainly is NUEVO & TRES CHIC!

It definitely became a viral video.

I believe the designer is African and the company is called, 'Fabulous Lifestyle by Jenny'

This designer has many other beautiful designs, but this one is getting a lot of attention, probably because of the curvacious bride that is in the dress too! STUNNING! 

But this is just my opinion and a lot others posters too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2023 at 2:58 PM, ProfD said:

Many Nigerians seem to love partying and money and all things material and ostentatious. They will use anything as a reason to celebrate and show off.🤣

LOL!

I can't say that you are wrong!

Just about every time I attend a type of celebration where international people are also present, it seems like Nigerian people seem to stand out!

For example, a few years ago, I was at a college graduation at MIT and WOW!--The Nigerian families show up and the women have on these brilliant and colorful outfits! 

Also, I think families from India do too.

then we went to restaurants and the Nigerian families come in and WOW! ... 

It's hard not to look at them.