But Look Who They ARE Sending Back

I posted an article about a week ago showing how they are putting Latino illegal immigrants up in hotel rooms while forcing Black illegal immigrants to sleep on the streets of New York, and it pretty much got ignored.

Ok.

Well now I see even MORE racist double standards in the U.S. immigration policy.

While they're bussing illegal Latino immigrants around the nation putting them in Black neighborhoods and giving them hotel rooms and food vouchers, look who they ARE actually enforcing the laws on.......

The US keeps deporting people to a country that it says is too dangerous for travel

The Biden administration has taken mixed positions on its policies involving Haiti – with one federal agency warning that the Caribbean country is too dangerous for US citizens, while another agency deports Haitians back to the violence-torn country.

Violence in Haiti during the second quarter of 2023 jumped almost 14% when compared to the previous quarter, according to a United Nations report released Thursday.

Migrants, mostly from Haiti, collect clothes donated by a group of volunteers, at the Giordano Bruno in Mexico City, Mexico, April 6, 2023. - Henry Romero/Reuters

The US keeps deporting people to a country that it says is too dangerous for travel (msn.com)

This is beyond outrage.
It reminds me of when they sent White men on horseback with whips to whip and beat Black Haitian migrants at the Mexican border and drive them into the river.

Black immigrants are clearly being discouraged from coming here while non-Black immigrants are clearly being encouraged to come here and to undoubtedly "replace" the Black population.

It's happening right before your eyes.

We have Black judges, police officers, government officials....
I wonder what goes through their minds when they sit up there and watch this.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

We have Black judges, police officers, government officials....
I wonder what goes through their minds when they sit up there and watch this.

They will do nothing but continue collecting their paychecks.

I'm going to coin those Black folks as BIFOS  (Black in Face Only).

By design, many non-ADOS/FBA folks (tethers) are occupying those positions too. 

Non-ADOS/FBA folks do not care about the history of slavery in America nor do they have a desire to dismantle the system of racism white supremacy. 

Many Black folks merely want to thrive and survive in the  prison yard. A nice home, ride, take care of family and being able to afford fun is good enough.

Like picking cuts of meat or pieces of seafood at a market, US immigration pick and choose which folks to let through and which ones to send back.

Even in positions of power, ADOS/FBA folks are powerless when it comes to going against the laws established by white folks. 

ADOS/FBA folks can only enforce the laws...mainly against their own people.  Tethers will gladly enforce the white man's laws.😎

ProfD

Even in positions of power, ADOS/FBA folks are powerless when it comes to going against the laws established by white folks. 

ADOS/FBA folks can only enforce the laws...mainly against their own people. 

Who would stop a couple Black police officers from rolling up on an arrest and stop White officers from unjustified detention?

Who would stop a Black Federal judge from overturning a particular law that is clearly unfair and racist forcing the rest of the judicial system to follow suit?

Sometimes fear itself is our biggest obstacle.

Jeromex

blacks in America will never move to Africa or any other country for that matter.

How do you explain this:  https://www.youtube.com/@goblack2africa54 

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Who would stop a couple Black police officers from rolling up on an arrest and stop White officers from unjustified detention?

Who would stop a Black Federal judge from overturning a particular law that is clearly unfair and racist forcing the rest of the judicial system to follow suit?

Powerlessness. Black folks don't really have the authority to enforce laws against White folks. 

Black folks wouldn't occupy those positions for very long if they went against the program.😎

54 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Powerlessness. Black folks don't really have the authority to enforce laws against White folks. 

Black folks wouldn't occupy those positions for very long if they went against the program.😎

Is the ENTIRE reason -that they don't have the authority?
Or is it that they neither have the authority nor the DRIVE or WILL to enforce laws against White folks?

Back in the 70s after Detroit got it's first Black mayor....a STRONG Black mayor....he began integrating the police department and not only FORCING the department to hire more Black officers but encouraged the Black officers to be more aggressive and pro-Black.
And he backed them up.
Even hired a Black police chief and backed HIM up to back up the Black officers.

On more than a few occasions there were actual CONFRONTATIONS between Black and White police officers IN THE PUBLIC over the treatment of Black citizens!

On atleast one occasion there was a SHOOT OUT between Black and White cops at a local police precinct after Black officers accused the White ones of harassing them and denying them certain privileges!
Again, this was in the 70s....on the heels of the Civil Rights Movement, when Black folks were still pretty aggressive.

I say that to say, a lot of the bullshit and foolishness you see going on in the United States (and I can actually say around the world in relation) today is as a DIRECT and INDIRECT response to the passiveness and fear that so many Black folks of the past few generations have when it comes to confronting racism and exerting what power they DO have in this nation.

Don't get me wrong.
I'm not under delusion that we live in Wakanda (although we could MAKE one if we really desire to) in this nation.
I realize wealthy White men run it and hold the most power right now.
My point is, Black America has a CERTAIN AMOUNT of power and authority and ain't using it!
And we had EVEN MORE back in the 70s....and lost a lot of it BECAUSE of the lack of use.

Like that old saying, "If you don't use it.....you lose it".
That's true for a lot of power.
If you are Favored to get some power and authority and neglect to use it out of laziness or indifference....often times those with LESS power and authority but who are more aggressive and more hungry will TAKE that power from you!

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Back in the 70s after Detroit got it's first Black mayor....a STRONG Black mayor....

I say that to say, a lot of the bullshit and foolishness you see going on in the United States (and I can actually say around the world in relation) today is as a DIRECT and INDIRECT response to the passiveness and fear that so many Black folks of the past few generations have when it comes to confronting racism and exerting what power they DO have in this nation.

Right. Back in the 1970s and 1980s, a few Black elected leaders were about the business of using their power and authority and they weren't afraid of White foks.

I think part of the reason those Black elected leaders were effective is because they were running predominantly Black cities.

Over time especially once money became a huge influence in politics, they've been able to find candidates who won't go against the grain.

Now, we see sellouts, bootlicks and shills who have zero interest in racism. They're just happy to get the giveaways, goodies@ guarantees and paycheck. 

Unfortunately, the Drop Squad was only in a movie. We need it badly.😎