The Next Governor of Florida?

Rep. Matt Gaetz was instrumental in getting Rep. Kevin McCarthy booted as House Speaker.

While Rep. Gaetz has more baggage than an airport, he could possibly run for Governor of Florida in 2026.

Amazing that the state of Florida could be run by consecutive clowns. DeStupid should be an easy act to follow.

Good thing oranges are the major export of Florida. Disney is the major attraction. It's the biggest retirement community in the US too.

Yhe US doesn't rely on Florida for too much of anything. Another clown governor wouldn't break the state.🤣😎

????

Wasn't Gaetz on his way to JAIL for something, not too long ago?

I forget what it was about but it was some sort of scandal involving him and a young man working for him and they had some sort of inappropriate sexual relationship or something.
There was another scandal on Gaetz involving money and corruption.

My question is how do these obviously corrupt dudes like Trump, DeSantis, and Gaetz not only avoid jail time but end up getting POLITICAL OFFICES????

That in and of itself should be investigated in my opinion.

If Biden was worth his weight in salt, he'd be sending a federal team down there to investigate both DeSantis and Gaetz to take both of them out of office.

At any rate.....

Do you know who I blame for both DeSantis AND Gaetz if he gets to be Governor of Florida?

ANDREW GILLUM.

Because if he wasn't such a punk....
If he wasn't such a wimp....
If he had stood up and DEMANDED a fair recount and not let the racist Republican DeSantis just STEAL the Governorship.....
If he had not let racist White Democrats TALK HIM OUT of fighting for the highest seat in Florida.....

He'd be Governor now and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

The same could have been said for President Obama letting Trump get away with his shenanigans with Russia.

What good are these niggaz getting in office if they're going to just punk out and let White folks run the show any damn way????

Rep. Gaetz was accused of having s8x with underage girls and using drugs.

The media mentioned Gaetz issues and quickly moved on but he's still on Capitol Hill. 

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What good are these niggaz getting in office if they're going to just punk out and let White folks run the show any damn way????

Great question. Most of them have already shown what they're willing to do. Pay lip service. Collect money. Basically nothing.😎

Thanks for refreshing my memory of his accusations.

So now the question is, why aren't "The Squad" and other so-called Progressives focused on removing his ass from Congress????

That's a rhetorical question, because I pretty much already know the answer.

THEIR focus is on bring more illegal immigrants into the nation as well as pushing to have transvestites in women's bathrooms....that's where THEIR focus is.

Rep. Gaetz seems to be the de facto leader or spokesperson of The Squad.

The GOP seems to be most interested in satisfying former POTUS Orange Julius.

Incredible that despite the former POTUS legal woes, the GOP still shows fealty to him. 😎

It's not so much Trump himself but what he represents.....BOLD UNBRIDLED RACISM.

A lot of these poor White folks (and a lot of Latinos I've met) think that for years and years White men haven't been allowed to "tell it like it is" or speak their mind and Trump comes along being  shameless racist asshole and ascends to the Whitehouse.
It energizes them.
He's a lightning rod that they can rally around.

I'm not seeing as many Black folks who support Trump now as they did a few years ago.
Not sure why.
Maybe some of the fools are waking up or just can't maintain focus.
But I've ran into a LOT of Latinos who love Trump.