Crop Circles.....Man or some other Intelligence

One pundit says they are about 10,000. Crops Circles spread over 15 countries with the most being in England around Holy sites....

Something or SomeOne is trying to communicate...is that Entity/Entities In or On the Earth?

With some ancient text saying that they about 400,000. humanoid species in our Galaxy....which I think is Accurate - Not to mention Non-Humanoid.

Current Western Science using the Drake hypothesis estimate a mere 13,000. in the Universe.

Whilst Estimate over 5,000,000,000. Goldilocks (just right for life to occur) planets

I've seen them for years.
A few questions concerning this crop designs.............

1. If they are sophisticated enough to make designs in crops, grass, and other vegetation that complex.....why do they need to "try" to communicate with humanity?
Why don't they make themselves completely manifest and make their message crystal clear?

2. With the millions of people around the planet starving......
Wouldn't it be more productive to FEED them with those crops instead of drawing big circles and making designs in them?

3. And along that same line, how will the Entities who are making these crop circles affect ME and the other BLACK PEOPLE on this planet who need help dealing with this racist beast?
We don't need you to ONLY come here and draw designs in grass and vegetation.
We need you to use some of that technology to help remove these racist devils from power so that the planet can be made whole again.

On 10/18/2023 at 5:43 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I've seen them for years.
A few questions concerning this crop designs.............

1. If they are sophisticated enough to make designs in crops, grass, and other vegetation that complex.....why do they need to "try" to communicate with humanity?

What is important is that for whatever reason......This is the way they choose to Communicate 

I cannot begin to guess what possible obstacles and challenges they overcame......in order to make manifest those messages in Crops

Why don't they make themselves completely manifest and make their message crystal clear?

Who say they Haven't.

If they did.....would you believe it?

2. With the millions of people around the planet starving......
Wouldn't it be more productive to FEED them with those crops instead of drawing big circles and making designs in them?

Can you just go to anywhere and Just immediately start planting crops and feeding people ?.........tens, hundreds maybe thousands or  millions if not billions of people?

There are local laws planetary, National (civil & health) and possible intergalactic treaties, laws, rules and regulations.

We have such with good reason.......for our Safety and Protection -  we know not the intent and the best of intentions do some time go awry.

3. And along that same line, how will the Entities who are making these crop circles affect ME and the other BLACK PEOPLE on this planet who need help dealing with this racist beast?

Maybe to them Racism is not our Pre-eminent issue/Problem in their estimation.....

How do you know they are not already doing so?

We don't need you to ONLY come here and draw designs in grass and vegetation.

This is what they are doing....our best bet is to decipher and reply.

We need you to use some of that technology to help remove these racist devils from power so that the planet can be made whole again.

You presume them a responsibility that is not theirs....

You do demand a lot...what makes you think they owe it to us?

On 10/18/2023 at 5:32 PM, ProfD said:

Crop circles are the handiwork of landscapers.

Yes...... these landscapers are out of this world

On 10/18/2023 at 5:32 PM, ProfD said:

They could be intelligent and/or just plain outta sight and dyn-o-mite.🤣😎

Both

frankster

Who say they Haven't.

They haven't, to ME...yet....lol.

If they did.....would you believe it?

Actually, I'd be inclined to since they are probably of a higher intelligence and presumably would know more.

Can you just go to anywhere and Just immediately start planting crops and feeding people ?.........tens, hundreds maybe thousands or  millions if not billions of people?

I can't, but maybe they can.
Since they are presumably technologically more advanced.

Maybe to them Racism is not our Pre-eminent issue/Problem in their estimation.....

Well, maybe they are CORRECT in their estimation.....lol.

Perhaps our people COLLECTIVELY not being as smart as Caucasians are is a problem EVEN BIGGER than the racism itself.

Because if we were SMART enough to overcome any opposition they present, their racist feelings and attitudes would be irrelevant.

I don't worry about how ants or grasshoppers feel about me or whether or not rabbits or snails are conspiring to oppress humanity.
Why not?
Because we are so much smarter than they are it's a near impossibility and not worth even considering....lol.

I don't KNOW they aren't but it doesn't APPEAR that they are because it APPEARS that Caucasians are still ruling much of the planet.

But I could be wrong.

Not sure if they owe it to us, but they're here on our planet.
They came here for a reason.

Besides, the late great Frederick Douglass said POWER concedes nothing without a demand...lol.

2 hours ago, frankster said:

Can you just go to anywhere and Just immediately start planting crops and feeding people ?.........tens, hundreds maybe thousands or  millions if not billions of people?

There are local laws planetary, National (civil & health) and possible intergalactic treaties, laws, rules and regulations.

Wait a minute bro...they can freely go around drawing circles in the crops but they can't produce anything. 

They could drop a ground full of beans and rice all over the planet and bounce. That would  feed billions of people.😁😎

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Who say they Haven't.

They haven't, to ME...yet....lol.

True dat.....Others have said they had the experience you are seeking

if they did.....would you believe it?

Actually, I'd be inclined to since they are probably of a higher intelligence and presumably would know more.

Well some claim they have.

Can you just go to anywhere and Just immediately start planting crops and feeding people ?.........tens, hundreds maybe thousands or  millions if not billions of people?

I can't, but maybe they can.
Since they are presumably technologically more advanced.

They may have constraints....we know not of.

Well, maybe they are CORRECT in their estimation.....lol.

Perhaps our people COLLECTIVELY not being as smart as Caucasians are is a problem EVEN BIGGER than the racism itself.

Because if we were SMART enough to overcome any opposition they present, their racist feelings and attitudes would be irrelevant.

I don't worry about how ants or grasshoppers feel about me or whether or not rabbits or snails are conspiring to oppress humanity.
Why not?
Because we are so much smarter than they are it's a near impossibility and not worth even considering....lol.

Exactly.

But as soon as those rabbits, grasshoppers or snails start to threaten your wellbeing....you become very interested in them

I don't KNOW they aren't but it doesn't APPEAR that they are because it APPEARS that Caucasians are still ruling much of the planet.

But I could be wrong.

Then maybe it means you should look some more and closely on the given/available info

Not sure if they owe it to us, but they're here on our planet.
They came here for a reason.

Besides, the late great Frederick Douglass said POWER concedes nothing without a demand...lol.

It seems to me they are trying to communicate, maybe if we understood the communique we would find the answer to the question we seek

4 hours ago, ProfD said:

Wait a minute bro...they can freely go around drawing circles in the crops but they can't produce anything. 

I do not know how freely they go....they are many reports of them being shot at and shot down.

4 hours ago, ProfD said:

They could drop a ground full of beans and rice all over the planet and bounce. That would  feed billions of people.😁😎

Chances are it would not get to the people as governments would secure it...so as to maintain markets and health.

17 hours ago, ProfD said:

A higher form of intelligence could easily get around these clown azz governments.🤣😎

I agree.

If they're smart enough to reach this planet and make designs on the ground without even being detected, they can easily get around the "light weight" technology these semi-neanderthals have.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

If they're smart enough to reach this planet and make designs on the ground without even being detected, they can easily get around the "light weight" technology these semi-neanderthals have.

Right.

An undetectable higher form of intelligence would also be able to directly affect the actions of human beings too. 

Otherwise, the human imagination is a piece of work in terms of what we think and believe.😎

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ProfD said:

Right.

An undetectable higher form of intelligence would also be able to directly affect the actions of human beings too. 😎

That's what I'm saying.
If they're smart enough and advanced enough to get down here and send messages to humanity, they are advanced enough to help us in other ways.

On 10/20/2023 at 3:31 PM, ProfD said:

A higher form of intelligence could easily get around these clown azz governments.🤣😎

You assume that they are a higher form of Intelligence, if so.....Then wouldn't be smart for a lower form of Intelligence to question their methods?

On 10/21/2023 at 9:28 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I agree.

We have no idea the technology involved....so any equivalence is inappropriate at this time - A primitive mosquito/germ  can down/kill a human/wipe out a city.

in other words.."The more you know is the more you realize how much more there is that you do not know" - or how much more you need to know.

On 10/21/2023 at 11:25 AM, ProfD said:

Right.

An undetectable higher form of intelligence would also be able to directly affect the actions of human beings too. 

I do not think its undetectable....Crop Circles seemed to be an attempted at some form of Communication - by them.

Who says they are not already doing so...Or that they all want to do so -  or can do so

Any way I think you are asking the wrong question...

It not so much about what we think they can and should be do......but what it seems they already actually doing

On 10/21/2023 at 11:25 AM, ProfD said:

Otherwise, the human imagination is a piece of work in terms of what we think and believe.😎

Yes

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's what I'm saying.
If they're smart enough and advanced enough to get down here and send messages to humanity, they are advanced enough to help us in other ways.

WE do not know how Advance they or how or what type of access they have to the technology they are using....We do not know if it is a alien in his garage or a well established organization or fringe group of upstarts.

frankster

WE do not know how Advance they or how or what type of access they have to the technology they are using....We do not know if it is a alien in his garage or a well established organization or fringe group of upstarts.

Well, let's say YOU AND I don't know.
We can't assume or presume that NO other human knows those answers.
Indeed there are many humans who claim TO know.

But as for you and I..........
We may not "know" the extent of their technology, but we'd have to DEDUCE based on the limited information we have on them that they ATLEAST have:

1. The technology to build vehicles
2. The ability to understand and defy the laws of gravity
3. The technology to manipulate metals.
4. The technology to manipulate various forms of energy
5. The ability to understand and evade hostile human technology
6. A measure of Creativity and design
7. A measure of interest and/or curiosity in human beings

There are many other things we can infer based on our limited observations and interactions with them these past 100 years or so.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Well, let's say YOU AND I don't know.

That's exactly what I am saying

We can't assume or presume that NO other human knows those answers.
Indeed there are many humans who claim TO know.

Agreed

But as for you and I..........
We may not "know" the extent of their technology, but we'd have to DEDUCE based on the limited information we have on them that they ATLEAST have:

1. The technology to build vehicles
2. The ability to understand and defy the laws of gravity
3. The technology to manipulate metals.
4. The technology to manipulate various forms of energy
5. The ability to understand and evade hostile human technology
6. A measure of Creativity and design
7. A measure of interest and/or curiosity in human beings

There are many other things we can infer based on our limited observations and interactions with them these past 100 years or so.

We are in accord for most part....

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 4:35 AM, Stefan said:

like the promise of riches from Crypto?

I warned you guys about that. And I was right.

You weren't the only one.....lol.
I saw the crypto currency scam 25 MILES away and called it out.

People looking at you with their eyes bucked open staring around the room as they whisper to you about how bit-coin was the way to go because "the government" can't track it and doesn't know about it.

I ask them, how the hell do THEY know about it but thinks "the government" doesn't????

This scam was brought to you by the same right-wing liars who got people to invest in fake gold coins a generation ago because they said the dollar was on the verge of collapsing.

• Haha 1

I think most of the people on television who were promoting this garbage DID know better.
They were just taking advantage of the simple minded and scared.

First they fill you full of fear about the society collapsing or the economy collapsing....often tying it to a greater GLOBAL collapse.
Then they scare you with Armageddon talk.
But then give you the impression that YOU can be the last man standing with your gold coins and weapons somewhere in a bunker.

As far as the crop circles.............

I'm not sure if they are fake or real, I'm not there when they were being made.
However PRESUMING they are real, I'd have to again ask.....what are their purpose?
And how does it benefit me and Black people in general?

Whoever made these crop circles, surely they know the problems going on on this planet.
Surely they know who's causing it.

Now are they HELPING those who are causing the problems, or are they OPPOSING them?

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I saw the crypto currency scam 25 MILES away and called it out.

Well, those gorilla NFTs was a tell 😉

Block chain may provide some utility down the road.  I'm glad that SBF guy went to jail.... there are probably others that should be joining him.

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2023 at 4:35 AM, Stefan said:

Crop Circles were nothing more than a hoax. You know, like the promise of riches from Crypto?

I warned you guys about that. And I was right.

https://daily.jstor.org/pssst-crop-circles-were-a-hoax/

The first reported Crop Circle was in the 1670's....

6 Crop Circles July 2021 Compilation | 4K

Ancient Aliens: Radiation in Crop Circles HELPS Plants Grow?! (Season 19)

When it comes to these crop circles..........

1. I'd like to see them actually being MADE, to determine Who or who is really making them.

2. As I've kept saying through out this conversation, I'd like to know if or how these designs are supposed to help me and other people....especially Black people on this planet?

13 hours ago, Stefan said:

Are they supposed to impress me? They don't

No.....They are suppose to make you think.

13 hours ago, Stefan said:

I'd rather go with the latest and most honest scientific viewpoint:

https://www.nasa.gov/humans-in-space/the-human-body-in-space/

You are welcome....As NASA identifies each roadblock - work arounds are birthed.

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When it comes to these crop circles..........

1. I'd like to see them actually being MADE,

What would that prove.....??

people who saw a crop circle being made said it appears as a ball of lights

UFOs making crop circles

Crop Circles and Balls of Light

to determine Who or who is really making them.

good luck would we all

2. As I've kept saying through out this conversation, I'd like to know if or how these designs are supposed to help me and other people....especially Black people on this planet?

To find that out the first you have to do is study them....do you have the time or resources for that ?

Until this conversation, I had no idea crop circles or so detailed and plentiful.

I don’t believe it. It could all be CGI. I would really prefer to have a reputable source report on this phenomenon, because if people are claiming they have no idea how they appear that is pretty remarkable. 

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

Frankster claims the first report of crop circles was in the 1670's.

Sure it was. As most turkeys do, you offer NO proof. Just wishful thinking.

I do not offer proof unless ask as it is all on the net.....best place to start is wikipedia

26 minutes ago, Troy said:

Until this conversation, I had no idea crop circles or so detailed and plentiful.

I don’t believe it. It could all be CGI. I would really prefer to have a reputable source report on this phenomenon, because if people are claiming they have no idea how they appear that is pretty remarkable. 

I have read about these things since the 70's and saw still pictures....only since the early 2000's was i able to actually see video of the film.

Yeah, I heard of them  I just had no idea how many there were  I find it hard to believe such patterns, could be carved in fields, all over the world, for  hundreds of  years, and no one has done a serious study to understand how they were created. Where is 60 minutes?

this is the stuff for the national inquirer used to cover. Where is The New York Times on this subject?

what is serious journalistic entity covers this I’ll pay attention. 

Using Wikipedia as a serious research too? Ha ha ha!

From Wikipedia itself: Wikipedia is not a reliable source for academic writing or research

Which is why 
I gave ANY student of mine who dared use Wikipedia as a source an "F."  It is simply not credible. Any fool can add their nonsense to Wikipedia. Or they can delete others' contributions.

There have been documented problems caused by open, anonymous gatherings of people on Wikipedia, such as the writing of vitriol (noted in 2003) or wiki-gangs (noted in July 2005). Another problem is that anyone can edit articles at any time, so people can vandalize articles, as long as they have an account.

Ha ha ha! That's a new one. Claiming Wikipedia has all the answers! No, Wikipedia has a lot of bullcrap.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stefan said:

Using Wikipedia as a serious research too? Ha ha ha!

From Wikipedia itself: Wikipedia is not a reliable source for academic writing or research

Which is why 
I gave ANY student of mine who dared use Wikipedia as a source an "F."  It is simply not credible. Any fool can add their nonsense to Wikipedia. Or they can delete others' contributions.

There have been documented problems caused by open, anonymous gatherings of people on Wikipedia, such as the writing of vitriol (noted in 2003) or wiki-gangs (noted in July 2005). Another problem is that anyone can edit articles at any time, so people can vandalize articles, as long as they have an account.

Ha ha ha! That's a new one. Claiming Wikipedia has all the answers! No, Wikipedia has a lot of bullcrap.

Please read what I posted....Best place to start!

"The first appearance of a crop circle was in England 1678. The “Mowing Devil” was the first reported incident of a crop circle, and the farmer who found the circle said that there was a devilish entity that visited his field. The crops in his field were trampled or cut down in the shape of a circle. The circle was recorded on a wood engraving. However, different editions of the wood engraving depict a devilish being with a scythe cutting at the crop"

https://mospace.umsystem.edu/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10355/46725/CropCirlesExplained.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

6 hours ago, Stefan said:

No, I will not.

Suit yourself..

You fervently believe in fantasy.

I do....

Cause I know everything Man made started out first as a fantasy

As I mentioned before, nothing with mass can travel faster than the Speed of Light.

You still haven't learn the lesson of History....History has proven that those who dare to imagine/fantasize the impossible are the Ones who break all human limitations.

As Mandela said :-"It always seems impossible until it's done"

Mass is Energy enough said.

We are on the cusp of building the first Warp Engine capable of bending/manipulating  space -  creating warp bubble

5 Inventions People Deemed Impossible

On 11/12/2023 at 7:01 PM, Troy said:

Yeah, I heard of them  I just had no idea how many there were  I find it hard to believe such patterns, could be carved in fields, all over the world, for  hundreds of  years, and no one has done a serious study to understand how they were created. Where is 60 minutes?

Oh those studies have been done.....It is rumoured even Rockefeller funded one

Books Videos etc abound - individual research.

this is the stuff for the national inquirer used to cover. Where is The New York Times on this subject?

National inquirer most definitely and New York times probably

what is serious journalistic entity covers this I’ll pay attention. 

And by "serious" do you mean "Official Journalism"...Most in the field is little above grass roots.

Official Journalism see fit to ridicule....based on the word of two drunks in a bar - then it spawn cottage industry of hoaxers

4 hours ago, Troy said:

@Stefan unfortunately Google has decided to rank Wikipedia very high in search, so it has become the default for the source of information.

The content is demonstrably biased against Black people -- Black women in particular.

Wiki is a tool....A curated collection of current public opinion of and on the Issue - what's out there on the issue.

Truths Lies propaganda history fantasy science politics then there is the Hidden and Rejected.

You would be unwise ....not to avail yourself of such a tool.

If its detrimental to Black Women then we must look to it's curators....to see why?