Black Wallstreets+ (plural)

I am so in love with my people.  I constantly think about the power of Black Greatness, and Black Wallstreet came to mind.  Then, I thought about the many black/affluent neighborhoods in the US.  Then, of course, Black Wealth in general...BEAUTIFUL, POWERFUL, STRONG!!  

There's not even enough space on this page to list the places where you can find Black areas/communities/land... of Wealth, so I leave you with a couple of sights that list a few. 

https://www.theroot.com/the-other-black-wall-streets-1823010812

https://www.bet.com/article/4nev6s/see-the-10-most-affluent-black-neighborhoods-in-america

Tulsa, Okla (Greenwood Neighborhood). known as “Black Wall Street” because of the number of successful businesses and wealthy black inhabitants),

Durham, N.C - named the area after Haiti—the first free, independent black republic in the Western Hemisphere.

Richmond, VA – Richmond neighborhood called, Jackson Ward, so many businesses emerged in the predominantly black community that it was called the “birthplace of black capitalism.” 

The Fourth Avenue District: Birmingham, Ala. - known as the Black Business District. also known as “Little Harlem,” boasted retail shops, attorneys, doctor’s offices, a half-dozen hotels and much more. The buildings were designed by black architects and built by black construction companies, including the six-story structure built by the black-owned Penny Savings Bank.

Boley, Okla - The town, incorporated in 1905, supported a newspaper, two colleges, its own water system and a black-owned electrical plant in the early 1900s. 

• Thanks 1

@Troy, I've heard about Black Rodeos; however, Mutton busting is a new insight.  I bet they were adorbs!   @Pioneer1..smh and cracking up because you are never shy of speaking your truth.  But, like I mentioned before, your discussions are always head-tilting, thought-provoking, educational, and intriguing. I appreciate you, bruh.   

• Like 1