Georgia Woman Found Guilty

A wannabe deputy trying to make a citizen's arrest, 25-year old white female, has been convicted of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment: 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/georgia-woman-fights-murder-case-killing-stranger-citizens-arrest

Just like George Zimmerman, this woman thought she was law enforcement. 

Despite being told not to pursue by a 911 operator, she chased down and shot and killed a Black man after a minor traffic accident.

Now, she will spend at least 43 years in prison before she's eligible for parole at 68 years old. 

Of course, white racists are proud of her actions.  She will be a celebrity in the state correctional facility.

To date, AfroAmericans still do not have a defense system in place to keep white folks from being confident in their ability to murder us and get away with it. 

Despite incarceration, this woman didn't pay the ultimate price.  Just like the other murderers, she will be protected behind the wall. 😎

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not sure of Georgia state law, but it was my understanding that you can only make citizens arrests if you witness certain types of felonies.

This woman was way out of bounds. Especially considering she murdered a man who was involved in a minor traffic accident. He may have been having a medical emergency which led to the fender bender.

Nonetheless, this racist piece of trash chick decided to be police, judge, jury and executioner.

Thankfully she received a stiff prison sentence.  I hope a few sistas in the penalty box are able to whack upside her head with a bag of soap bars and beat her down.😎

ProfD

The thing about most White folks in America that I've noticed is that many of them feel they have some sort of DUTY to take charge or be in charge.
Especially the men.

It doesn't fail.
Most jobs you go on, White folks just want to take charge and take it upon themselves to tell people what to do and how to do it and control the situation.

How many times have the average White citizen just butted in the situation to assist another White police officer who is trying to apprehend or subdue a suspect of color?

Just driving down the street on his way to or from work and see a cop trying to arrest somebody and will jump out the fucking truck with a monster drink in their hand and try to help the cop wrestle the suspect down.  Even the cop has to tell the fool to get back in the truck...lol.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The thing about most White folks in America that I've noticed is that many of them feel they have some sort of DUTY to take charge or be in charge.
Especially the men.

Of course, it's on code for people born with a sense of privilege and entitlement. Add a racism and/or anti-Black sentiment and it's a Molotov cocktail.😎