God Can MAKE You Understand

Although I would put Islam in the same category as Christianity as a religion used by Caucasians (Arabs in this case as opposed to Europeans) to colonize much of the world, especially Africa....the brother DOES have very good points about the eating of pork and the changing of the laws by Paul

Infact, the points he brought up are just a FEW things I noticed when I set out to find the truth by leaving the church and studying the Bible for myself.

When I would read the writings of Paul, I kept asking myself why is so much of what HE'S teaching going against what the Old Testament and even Jesus himself taught????

40 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Although I would put Islam in the same category as Christianity as a religion used by Caucasians (Arabs in this case as opposed to Europeans) to colonize much of the world, especially Africa....the brother DOES have very good points about the eating of pork and the changing of the laws by Paul

Infact, the points he brought up are just a FEW things I noticed when I set out to find the truth by leaving the church and studying the Bible for myself.

When I would read the writings of Paul, I kept asking myself why is so much of what HE'S teaching going against what the Old Testament and even Jesus himself taught????

Paulianity is said to be influenced by Hellenism....to me it seems to be more influenced by the Egyptian Mystery System

28 minutes ago, frankster said:

Paulianity is said to be influenced by Hellenism....to me it seems to be more influenced by the Egyptian Mystery System

I'm beyond speculating as to where his teachings came from or what motivated or inspired him to teach what he did, because I now recognize...as I've said on the other thread...that what The SUPREME BEING  intends for me to know, WILL be made known to me clearer than a crystal in due time.

It's so simple it.
It was hiding in plain site.
I don't need to scour the pages of books or go traveling to East China to find out what God intends for me to know.
The SUPREME BEING can do anything.....literally ANYTHING.

Like Gino Jennings said, if God intends for you to understand something He can MAKE you understand it.
Just sit back and relax and if God intends that I understand it...I will...simple as that.

I'm satisfied in knowing that what Paul allegedly said clearly contradicted what Jesus allegedly said and definitely contradicted what the Old Testament taught. 
Simply reading these clear contradictions without the preacher trying to smooth them over was enough for me to make an intelligent decision about the Bible in general.

1 minute ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm beyond speculating as to where his teachings came from or what motivated or inspired him to teach what he did, because I now recognize...as I've said on the other thread...that what The SUPREME BEING wants me to know, will be made known to me clearer than a crystal in due time.

It is being told to you right now and all the time.

it's so simple it.
It was hiding in plain site.
I didn't need a book or go to traveling to East China to find out what God intended for me to know.
Just sit back and relax and if God wants me to get it and understand it...I will...simple as that.

lol..reminds of the analogy of the drowning man

I'm satisfied in knowing that what he allegedly said clearly contradicted what Jesus allegedly said and definitely contradicted what the Old Testament taught.
This was enough for me to make an intelligent decision about the Bible in general.

cool