On 60 Minutes, Sunday, May 5th | Two high school students show their work in solving a 2000-year-old math problem

• Mel Hopkins changed the title to On 60 Minutes, Sunday, May 5th | Two high school students show their work in solving a 2000-year-old math problem
On 5/4/2024 at 6:12 PM, Mel Hopkins said:

60 Minutes was my must-see TV, and on Sunday, May 5th, it will be again as I watch these two young women make their mathematical debut. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝย ย 

ย 

I can't wait to share this!

I've watched this several time but still I do not grasp the entire idea.

I've also watched other videos about these young girls proofs and it's

funny how one video NOW adds on that long before Pythagoras there were

others who came way before him that came up with similar findings.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Definitely BLACK EXCELLENCE!!!ย 

ย 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chevdove said:

NOW adds on that long before Pythagoras there were

others who came way before him that came up with similar findings.

I'm not surprised.ย  Pythagoras was a student of African Spirituality, AKA "KMT Mysteries Schools."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chevdove said:

ย 

That makes sense!

I did not know that!

ย 

Check outย Stolen Legacy | Greek Philosophy is Stolen Egyptian Philosophy by George G.M. James. Here's an excerpt from Chapter 1. "1. The Teachings of the Egyptian Mysteries reached other lands many centuries before it reached Athens. According to history, Pythagoras, after receiving his [23 years] training in Egypt, returned to his native island, Samos, where he established his order for a short time, after which he migrated to Croton (540 B.C.) in Southern Italy, where his order grew to enormous proportions, until his final expulsion from that country."ย 

• Thanks 1

@Troy, of course, we know why that book would never be in every American home.

ย 

True Blackย history would rollback and turn upside down the world as we know it.ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

IMO, that's why it's important for Black folks to get their heads out of religion which has brainwashed and learn their true history.ย  ย 

ย 

Knowledge of self is the real key to freedom and salvation.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Since everybody is technically descended from Africa, then nationality is irrelevent to the esoteric knowledge which theย  human brain siphons from the omniscient realm of the universe. But the same brain is also inhabited by the ego, which craves acclaim, so mankind quibbles about who should get credit for that which was just waiting to be channeled.ย 

Incidentally, the above was just a thought which my brain drained from somewhere. This has been happening to me a lot lately. It's like what my psyche would be doing if I was smoking weed. I compulsively write things.ย 

Anybody got a theory as to why, at age 90, I am experiencing this automatic writing phenomenon which usually overtakes me in the wee small hours of the night. I wonder if the keyboard on my phone isย  like an Ouija board... ๐Ÿ™„

ย And does anyone know anythingย  about the African tribe who plays checkers -ย  or maybe chess real fast because they can instantly visualizeย  what the outcome will be if they make a certain move?ย 

Here's a picture of me standing under a tree,ย  waiting for an acorn to hit me on the head and trigger a brainstorm, ala Chicken Little.

FB_IMG_1692798571423.thumb.jpg.b77363912c3bd3f48147f92d05611a34.jpg

ย 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aka Contrarian said:

Anybody got a theory as to why, at age 90, I am experiencing this automatic writing phenomenon which usually overtakes me in the wee small hours of the night.

I don't known about writing phenomenon but my theory is that you're in that percentile of folks who get to exceed life expectancy in a very good and healthy way.ย 

ย 

Reminds me of my grandmother who will be 94 years old next month. Her mind and wit is still very sharp. No ailments. No medication routine.ย  She still lives independently. Only stopped driving because she doesn't have too. ย 

ย 

I cook and host several family functions. My grandma shows up at everything and talks trash and eats and cuts up better than people halfย her age.

ย 

ย @aka Contrarianย , you're playing with house money at this point in the game and looking great while doing it. Enjoy.ย 

ย 

Both you and my grandma are living miracles especially compared to those seniors who who think Ronald Reagan was the last POTUS.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Most magic is done at night because that's when then the gap between worlds is the thinnest. @aka Contrarianย there is the conscious and the unconscious, the rational and the irrational. They aren't opposite rather they are polarities that belled into one another.ย Yin Yang Symbol Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures

I think you are less tethered to the earth which means you drift into other realms.ย 

@DelanoIย agree with what you said about me drifting into other realms. There are just too many otherworldlyย  things that happen to me at night, and in "dreams". And then there are the different versions of a single event that exist in my memory of the event. I wonder if I opened up some kind of a "portalย  when a couple of years ago Iย  surrounded the tiny pyramid I had on my night standย  with several crystals, mistakenly thinking this arrangementย  might create some good vibes. I just recently removed this dispIay when I began to suspect it might be dangerous.ย  Am I crazy - or what ??? (When I re read what I just recently posted on other threads, what I was saying didn't make a lot of sense in this realm) ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

I have said this before, you are an unconscious Magician.ย 

ย 

I am pretty sure that you arranged the crystals until it felt like they had the correct pattern or shape. Even if you hadn't thought about it in advance.

ย 

I knew a wizard that did psychic healings in a room full of crystals.

ย 

What you are saying is outside of most peoples concept of reality.

ย 

In the Vedas it says if you devote yourself to Astrology, it will grant you powers. The same is said about meditation. I believe this is true of any task that is your devotion In your case it may be phrases.

ย 

Were you excited to get your first typewriter or word processor?

• Like 1

@Delanoyour feedback was very on point and relevant. I did get very creative with the crystals I encircled my little pyramid with because I wanted to align them with the energy pyramids supposedly radiate.

Also, I chose the screen names "Cynique" and "Contrarian" for a reason. I have always had a compulsive tendency to take the opposite and often unpopular view duringย  discussions because I fancy myself an iconoclast. Maybe it is more to it than that. As you speculate, my unorthodox views might stem from meditation during which Ive gotten into the habit of thinking on another level.

And, yes, I was excited after I got my Canon desktop word processor way back in the '90s, wฤฅen I purchased it on a whim after I had just acquired an OfficeMax credit card! I knew zilch about this device but gradually through trial and error I mastered it, becoming very attached to it, loving how it enabled and facilitated my book writing aspirations. It was almost like an alter ego...

You have always been my Guru, Del, the "teacher who appears when the student is ready", and I thank you! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿซถ

• Like 2