How White People Treat Their Trash

http://www.huffingto..._n_2231572.html

Adam Levine Bashes 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo,' Calls It 'Decay Of Western Civilization'

"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" may have an impressive fan base, but Adam Levine is not impressed.

"Seriously, Honey Boo Boo is the DECAY of Western civilization," the Maroon 5 frontman and "American Horror Story" actor told "GQ." "Just because so many people watch the show doesn't mean it's good.

So many people witness atrocities and can't take their eyes away from them, but that doesn't mean they're good. That show is literally The. Worst. Thing. That's. Ever. Happened. It's complete f***-ng ignorance and the most despicable way to treat your kids. F*** those people. You can put that in the magazine: F*** those idiots. They're just the worst. Sorry, I'm so sensitive to that -- like, I don't know, man, it's upsetting. Just to clarify, I said, 'F*** THOSE PEOPLE.'"

Although "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" has been a huge ratings success for TLC -- over its 10 episode first season, the series averaged 2.3 million viewers and it's been renewed for a second season -- other stars have expressed their concern over the series as well.

In September, Joy Behar questioned what Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson would become.

“What’s little Honey Boo Boo going to grow up to be? That’s what I want to know," she said. “She’s going to be a fat kid; she’s going to grow up to be a big fat woman. She is, I can tell. She’s just a kid, but you see the genetics are right there. She’s going to have large boob boobs -- Honey Boobs Boobs.”

The Honey Boo Boo clan had no comment when asked about Adam Levine's remarks.

• Like 1

Notice how Levine called it the "decay of Western Civilization"?

This isn't the first time that term was used.

It's used when describing The Jersey Shore also.

Pat Buchanan uses it for any subject that depicts White people in a less than flattering light.

Infact, almost any television show or movie that comes on depicting White people in an ignorant or savage manner is usually attacked as contributing to the decadence or destruction of Western civilization....(read: White civilization).

The question I have is when you have shows like Jerry Springer and Kyle Jeremy and Maury Povich and others too numerous to name who routinely show Black people cussing and fighting and raping and abandoning their children......out right humiliating and exploiting the most ignorant of our people on a daily basis....where is the criticism of these shows?

Pioneer there has been a great deal of criticism of all of this garbage. Tyler Perry can't even make a Medea movie without incurring the wrath of a significant number of people include other filmmakers like Spike Lee.

But this stuff will never go away because, it is very lucrative -- people LOVE it.

I agree, it does say something about a nation with a love obsession with a Honey Boo Boo, the mental equivalent of junk food.

Pat Buchanan's rhetoric aside, it could just mean we have way too much free time.

• Like 1

You're so right about how so many people love this trash.

I think it's because some people have so much turmoil in thier lives and have such low self worth that they actually find enjoyment in others pain.

They find entertainment in watching people whose lives are more despicable than thier own.

I respect freedom of speech and expression but I also believe that these type of shows keep lowering the bar.....lowering the standard so that those who don't want to do anything in the first place now have an excuse to settle down lower and lower and lower.

Kind of like the baggy pants and long white t-shirts was a blessing for people who were sloppy and too lazy to dress up in the first place, lol.

35 years ago if a person wasn't married with children, a house, and a steady job by age 40 society thought something was wrong with them.

If they just lived in an apartment as opposed to a house......older relatives would be pulling them to the side and asking them when will they finally get thier life together.

Now you have single mothers raising thier children in cheap motel rooms and healthy young men who bounce from thier mother's house to thier sister's home to a girlfriend's home sleeping on couches and raiding the fridge before they get kicked out.

They think this behavior is not only acceptable but normal because they along with millions of other Americans tune in and see it on a daily basis from these talk shows.

Yeah, when I was a kid people mostly just gossiped about each other to spreadh bad news -- and it was frowned upon if that was all you wanted to do.

Today if you can't talk about the about House Wives or Jersey Shore -- whatever... you're left out of most conversations. I guess on some level it is better than spreading rumors about eahc other :-)

On the other hand we spend more time fetting over the fake celebrities on the "reality" TV ratther than thinking about outselves or our own families. Maybe you are right Pioneer, it is more desireable to watch "...people whose lives are more despicable than thier own."

White people do seem embarassed when their under belly is exposed. They'd much rather convince themselves that Western Civilization is alive and kicking - inside the stomach of a barfing aspirant to the British throne. The only difference between the family of Honey Boo-Boo and the unfaithful Prince Charles, his adulterous wife Camilla, the nude bathing Duchess Kate, the strip poker playing Prince Harry, the tittering, simple-minded Queen Elizabeth is an accident of birth. These coarse peasants posing as well-bred Anglo Saxons are no more blue-blooded than the family of red necks from Arkansas. :P

• Like 1

Western civilization fell into the crapper a long time ago, but it's funny that so many ppl are ragging on Honey Boo Boo lately. I don't watch that particular program but I've seen enough of her elsewhere to know that the only reason people are critical of her and her mother is because she's a little chubby one and not so attractive without her pageant gear. Why has everyone seemingly forgotten about Kim K's video with her ass in the air for Ray J, her fake wedding, and recently her mother, Kris K, professed that her bunch is better than Honey Boo Boo's and everyone thinks Kim K is so fabulous? And Paris Hilton also. And where was the outrage when trailer-trash Sarah Palin (and the rest of her low-class backwoods clan) was foisted upon us "civilized" ppl? Where is the outrage over all the Housewives, Basketball Wives, Mob Wives nonsense and all the celebrities having babies out of wedlock and all of the other television and internet garbage that will lead us to our doom? Does their behavior get a pass because they are supposedly more attractive than the Honey Boo Boo family? Anyway, please leave Honey Boo Boo alone. She's only a child.

"Anyway, please leave Honey Boo Boo alone. She's only a child."

Someone should tell the producers at TLC this.

Stop the child exploitation.

The reason I posted that article was to illustrate how some White men are ready to stand and defend the honor of thier society and the image of their people.

I ask the questions......

Where are the Black men who are just as morally outraged at all these racist talk shows like Jerry Springer and Kyle Jeremy who routinely seek to humilitate our people before the world?

Where are the Black women who rather than finding this garbage entertaining would be just as outraged and would clap for, praise, and massage the back of the strong brothers who stand up to defend her honor and the collective honor of thier community?