White Police Fired,Beat Black Male Up.

On Video .White Police Caught Beating Up And Stomping - A,,Young Black Male In Gwinnett County  ,Georgia. I Think ,The,White Police Were Fired.. In Sacramento ,California,A,White,Police Beat Up On A Black .Male -Because,He Was Jay Walking,White Police  Said. White,Police,Officer Being Investigated ... On The News,Trump,Haters And Trump Supporters Fighting. Trump,Haters Want Trump To Show His Taxes .. Trump He -,Concerned About Syrian Babies Killed By ISIS,Black Males,Cannot Walk .Down  The Street In Peace...North Korea _Is,Testing  Trump,With Their Nuclear Weapons...

You see Cynique.....

This is what I mean about Black people INVITING victimization and playing the role of a slave!

We have thousands of Black police officers in this nation.
How many of them are organizing to pose a challenge to the culture of racism in law enforcement?
How many Black cops are willing to check a White cop on the scene and take the side of the victim?

Infact.......
How many Black cops are shooting unarmed White people?
How many Black cops are arresting and beating up White people?

You can't continue to complain about how someone is not doing you right when you don't exercise the little bit of authority you DO have to correct the problem.

I'm not blaming the Black individuals who were victimized in these incidents but I AM blaming the Black community collectively for not not stepping up and maintaining law and order in our own communities if we don't like the way White law enforcement is treating us.

BTW Harry......

I don't believe North Korea is "testing" anyone.
I believe they are serious and not to be played with.

There was an episode of the Twilight Zone (the later one with Forrest Whittaker) where the world came to an end from North Korea launching a nuclear war.
Does anyone remember that one?

• Like 1

We live in a country where Black people are regularly killed by po-po, and there is relatively little outrage. Certainly, nothing sustained and definitely nothing that changed anything.

Asian dude, with a record, ignoring the instructions of both the flight crew and Chicago police gets his ass dragged off a plane, and the entire nation is in an uproar and can't stop talking about it! 

They are calling for a boycott of the airline--it is way out of proportion!.

A woman live streamed her man dying after being shot for NO REASON, and there was five minutes of outrage.  Puhlese.  Where are the calls for the man to have complied with instructions to get off the plane?

On a lighter note:

united-training-meme.jpg

• Like 1

You bring up a great point.

Actually I WAS going to mention that but forgot about it.

I think this is actually a testimony to the social power and status that Asians have achieved in this society.

Black people have been murder by eachother AND the police in Chicago for years....decades.....and you didn't get the type of national outcry you got after one Asian man....a doctor....gets a busted nose from security on an airplane.

The way the media portrays it.....
And the way most people who follow this see it....

Him not complying with police orders takes second place to his being mistreated as a human being.
And that's the way it SHOULD be, but the problem is when it comes to Black victims they dig up as much dirt as they can to justify the mistreatment.

Although I personally believe that him being Asian had NOTHING to do with him being asked to leave or beaten up, I STILL applaud the Asian community for making a fuss over this.
They'd doing what they're SUPPOSED to do, which is jump on incidents like this with ferocity and nip acts of racism and abuse of their own people in the bud before it gets out of hand.

Not to be overlooked is the uproar that erupts any time an animal is abused or shot by hunters; especially one that is an endangered species. The only widespread public outcry that occurs when endangered blacks youths are murdered, is if the perpetrators are white cops, -  who are sympathized with for simply "doing their duty".

The older I get the more sense things make......

After thinking about it I've recognized that the outrage over this incident isn't necessarily coming from "everyone" but from a relative minority of Whites and East Asians.
But because they tend to be more technologically savvy not to mention having more media resources at thier disposal they are able to make a bigger fuss over a minor issue than Black people are over major issues of police brutality.

That's one of the priveledges of power.

The same can be said about most issues in America.
White people with money and power have the ability to focus the media on whichever direction they like.
Historically speaking, Black people's concerns only got attention when a few of those Whites with money and power happen to feel sorry enough for our cause to give it a little attention.

Yeah, white folks with money generally dictate what is is worthy.  The sad part is they we seemingly follow what they do as if their brand of "journalism" is worthy of emulating.  I listened to Joe Madison and Karen Hunter on Sirius and they talked about it for what seemed like their entire broadcasts.

But I guess there is nothing that can be done.  If you don't talk about it no one consumes your media.  If you do talk about it you're nothing special...

Joe Madison is a smart man and he's usually up on a lot of the issues so he's probably doing it for STRATEGIC purposes.

As much as I think all this mess about him being beat up because he was Asian (although I do think it was wrong for him to have been beaten) is a bunch of horse manure, I don't think it would be good for Blacks to publicly dismiss this incident.

We already have our hands full dealing with White racism and the peripheral racism from other people who come here and try to cozy up to Whites at our expense, so we don't need a head on collision with the Asian community by out right dismissing this incident or making light of it or trying to "one up" it by claiming how much worse we have it.

Actually it could be used to help build some bridges and bridge some gaps between ourselves and other groups by illustrating the abusive nature of so many in law enforcement.
So if I had a radio program I would use it to that effect...but only sparsely.

Tariq Nasheed said that it's time for these other non-White races to start "holding their own nuts" when it comes to fighting White supremacy in America.
We've been fighting it for decades while many of them sat back playing dumb wondering what we were complaining about....now they see.

"After thinking about it I've recognized that the outrage over this incident isn't necessarily coming from "everyone" but from a relative minority of Whites and East Asians.
But because they tend to be more technologically savvy not to mention having more media resources at
thier disposal they are able to make a bigger fuss over a minor issue than Black people are over major issues of police brutality."

This is true. Asians and whites are much more tech savvy than Negroes. All the digital innovators, best coders/programmers, app developers, software developers, etc, are Asian and white -not Negroes! Like most things, Negroes are consumers and users. They are not at the forefront of technical innovation or being tech savvy (as a group). Unfortunately, there is a digital divide in this country and black folks are one of the major recipients of the short end of the stick. And as far as police brutality is concerned, I will concede it is a problem. Unlike the delusional black Milwaukee County, Sheriff David Clarke, I would never say -"there is no such thing as police brutality..". It is a problem! And contrary to what Negroes think, they are not the only victims of police misconduct and violence. Whites are killed and beaten also. I have seen some very egregious and unwarranted shootings right here in San Diego. But since the victims were white and the perpetrators were white, the media steadfastly determined it was not worthy of coverage or attention. No marches, no riots, no "White Lives Matter" or national coverage. I've said this before, if a white kills a white, yeah...ok..got it! If a black kills a white...ummm...well...let's not cover it...it may incite people, If a black kills a black...Yawn! What time does the game come on? If a white kills a black..WTF??!! It's a man bites a dog story! We're on it! That's just the way it is..... 

"After thinking about it I've recognized that the outrage over this incident isn't necessarily coming from "everyone" but from a relative minority of Whites and East Asians.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I don't know if it is mostly a relative minority of whites or East Asians who were appalled and upset. But I do know that EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN UPSET BECAUSE THAT COULD  HAVE HAPPENED TO ANYONE! I will not get on the box and give a tedious protracted rant about what United should have done and should not have done. But I will say this -if United overbooked (a common practice) and it impacted their employees, they should eat it! They have to bear the responsibility of a practice they created -not the passengers who purchased tickets in good faith with a reasonable expectation that would reach their destination on the date and time that they purchased a ticket for. United Airlines practice of overbooking flights and then resorting to the extreme lengths of violently removing passengers who paid money for a designated flight so their employees can reach their destinations is bullshit! They should have upped the ante for money to entice passengers to give up their seats or book their employees on another flight! I HOPE THIS GUY SUES UNITED FOR MILLIONS FOR COMPENSATORY AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES!

"This is what I mean about Black people INVITING victimization and playing the role of a slave!"

Ha! That says it all....

None of those working for United Airlines will be fired over this incident.  They were all following protocol and were not trained to deal with such a situation. Furthermore, no fellow passengers of the victim seemed to strenuously object to his being dragged off the plane.  Many were probably thinking they would've accepted the cash offer to leave and take a later flight.  

Pardon me if I am not up in arms by what happened to the obstinate doctor with the shady past. Asians and Muslims in America don't give a damn about Blacks or their grievances. Pardon me if I return the favor.