Reality vs Perception

On 2/2/2019 at 11:22 AM, Pioneer1 said:

so you now basically AGREE with me and others that there ARE multiple races.

Not sure how many different ways I can say "Yes." Yes, multiple races exist in Pioneer's reality. Again, this is not a reality shared by the scientific community...

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:43 PM, Delano said:

What is the definition of a  racist?

The definition of a "racist" is an imaginary being that does not exist in Mr. Roger's neighbo...Troy's world.

Because in his reality everyone is of the same race....neither racism nor racists can exist.

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The definition of a "racist" is an imaginary being that does not exist in Mr. Roger's neighbo...Troy's world.

Because in his reality everyone is of the same race....neither racism nor racists can exist.

Can't the reality of racism be that it is a flawed concept?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Delano said:

That's an ad hominem attack. 

No, it actually is not.  If I directed the comment too you I know you would take it that way. Besides, "ad hominem attack," is a bit hyperbolic don't you think?

@Pioneer1 is not nearly as sensitive as you are, and I'm certain he does not feel as though I'm attacking him. I suspect that he would be more likely to laugh at the dig rather than feel "attacked." LOL!

Troy

I'm certain he does not feel as though I'm attacking him. I suspect that he would be more likely to laugh at the dig rather than feel "attacked."

WRONG!
I'm actually on my way to Florida right now to find you to handle some bid'ness.
....I have a picture of you and list of gay bars and night clubs to start with.

"Have any of you seen THIS man:

Troy

....hanging around here lately looking like he doesn't have anything else to do BUT hang around here?"

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

Why am I not surprised you have a list of gay bars at your disposal.

With all the shit they're putting in the water here in Michigan and how it affects your behavior, a man never knows when he may get the "urge" to cross over to the other side (if you know what I mean).