My White Jewish Girlfriend & the Supernatural

My White Jewish Girlfriend & the Supernatural

In response to a statement a few weeks ago, I shared a past and personal experience that happened to me back in April of 1994. I explained that a week prior to this event, I told my husband that I was suddenly warned about a job termination and other detailed facts that did completely come to light. At that time, initially, my husband did not believe me but afterwards, he now describes my experience as supernatural. Now, because I want to clarify another point about the voice and message that I had heard on that day in that it was definitely not a what was described as a WATCHER, therefore I will share some other supernatural experiences that occurred to me in the past that can be confirmed. A Watcher was described in this community to be something that can happened to people, but it is not G-D and also Watchers cannot intervene physically. So, based on this definition and other experiences that I have had in that past, I know that what happened to me on that day in April of 1994 could not have been a Watcher. Although there was more to the first story that I did not share, I do know that it was God, the MOST HIGH, that communed with me in the spirit. However, years prior to this event, I had other amazing experiences on a supernatural level when I lived in a townhome with two other girls in Virginia. Following would be a Short Story of just one account.

Back in the latter part of October of 1988 when I had gone to work, I was suddenly given a strong message and without hesitation, I acted on it. But before I continue, I need to offer a little background in order to fully understand the circumstances that surround this time of my life. I had been living in this townhome for about eight (8) months because I was kicked out of my mother’s house back in January of 88 which happened to be around the same time that I was hired for this job. Fortunately for me, on the very day that I was told that I had to leave home, I received a call from this Jewish girl and she asked me if I could move in with her and another girl and sign the lease for a three (3) bedroom townhome. I actually had driven for about an hour to meet this girl weeks prior and interviewed for the lease, but she turned me down and had chosen another girl. Weeks prior to this second phone call, when I came home from visiting old college friends, I was abruptly faced with an empty bedroom. My mother and younger sister moved all of my things out of the bedroom and put it in the room of my youngest sister. My mother decided to give the room back to my younger sister with no warning. I said nothing, but I was furious. So, the next day, I responded to newspaper ads, and I drove around and interviewed to a couple of places. I drove nearby to be interviewed as a boarder in a townhome of a young White girl, Elizabeth, nearby and she accepted my application. However, a few days later when I came home from work, my mother and sister moved all of my things back into the single bedroom and, my mother said that she was wrong. So, I never told my mother I was leaving and did not want to upset her, so notified Elizabeth and she was upset because she had pulled the ad. Therefore, I gave her $30.00 to put the ad up again and apologized. However, the very next week, I was confronted again and this time, my Step-father became involved.

This was my second week on my new career job. The week prior, I was about an hour late on my very first day of work, because, my mother barged into my room around 5:00 am, and demanded that I give her twenty dollars and I told her I had no money and she yelled at me and called me ungrateful and etc. until my Step-father got up and told her to leave me alone. But on the second weekend, and on that Friday, I came home and was burning up with fever, and took some drowsy cold medicine and laid down to sleep. My mother barged into my bedroom and woke me up and told me to drive my youngest sister and her friends to the mall and chaperone them, and I responded that I could not do that because I was sick and I drifted back to sleep. Moments later, my mother banged on the door and demanded that I get up and step into the hallway. When I came out, both her and my step-father shouted at me said that I was disrespectful, therefore, I needed to follow the new rules. I was to give them half of my paycheck every time I was paid and etc. or move out. I said nothing but I went back into the bedroom and laid back down. About five (5) minutes later, I heard the phone rang in the hallway, and then a knock on the door. The phone call was for me, so I stepped into the hallway to respond.

“Hello, this is Bette. Uh, I was wondering if you are still looking for a room?” Then, I said, “yes, actually, I am.” I was totally surprised. Bette, the Jewish girl, further explained that the other girl, dropped out at the last minute and so she needed another roommate to sign the lease immediately in order to get the townhome. I told her that unfortunately, I could not sign because I would not get my first paycheck until a week later. So, about five minutes later, she called me back and told me that her father agreed to pay my portion of the security deposit and the first month if I would sign the lease… YEASSS!!! So, I quietly put the phone down and walked past my Mom as she was walking in the hallway. She had no idea of the nature of my phone conversation as she never knew that I had actually went to look for a place to live weeks prior. I went back into the room and went to sleep. On Sunday night, when I came back home from doing an errand, I found that once again, my things had been totally moved out of the single bedroom and into the twin bedroom! They done kick me out of the single bedroom again! But, moments later, I silently began to get my things and I went back and forth to my car and packed up! Then, my mother realized what I was doing, and she asked me where I was going? LOL. I was so angry; I almost couldn’t respond. But I said, “somewhere.” Moments later, my mother called one of my aunts and told me to go to the phone. So, I went and listened to my aunt babble a bunch useless words, but I basically said nothing. After she was done ‘saying nothing’, I handed the phone back to my Mom, and continued to pack up my things. I then got in my car, in the night, and began driving…crying… and driving… until I got to my new townhome which was about an hour drive distance. My new Jewish girlfriend left her air mattress in my room for me and I blew it up, popped some more cold medicine, laid down and went fast to sleep. I woke up a few hours later and went to work…

THE SUPERNATURAL EVENT

Eight months later after I started that job, one day I went to work and sat down at my desk and within minutes, I was given an abrupt message—seemingly Out-of-the-Blue. The desk I sat at was in the middle of a spacious office room and my back was to my supervisor, Mr. Clark Kent. I worked at a large industrial industry, a shipyard, as an Environmentalist. I was a workaholic, always on time, perfect attendance record. So, about five minutes after I sat down and began to work, I heard a voice that said, “Call your girlfriend now, she needs help.” WOW. I never called my girlfriend from my job. She did not give me any indication that she was sick or in need of any help. But, I immediately picked up the phone and called her. I knew that she was at work and I knew the phone number because I began to work there part-time. She worked at two jobs, she worked at a tanning salon and at a flower shop. Both she and my other roommate were angry with me because I ran up the phone bill, calling my mother, LOL, so I decided to work at the flower shop three nights a week to pay it down. That was still a time when land line phones were used and long-distance phone calls cost! Every time I picked up the phone to call my Mom, it was like, $1.48 per minute. So, even though, I was the one in the house that made the big bucks, however, I could not afford to just pay off the bill in one chunk. LOL. Plus, I loved working at the shop, it was relaxing. Anyway, I made the call, and abruptly, the girl that answered the phone assumed that someone had called me. She said, “I am SO GLAD they got you! Are you on your way?” And then I said, “What!? What do you mean? Is something wrong?” And then she said, “I thought someone called you. “We are all afraid. She can’t even stand up. She has to lean on the table. She looks like she needs to go to the emergency room, but she doesn’t want to go. Can you come and get her because we don’t know what to do? I’m going to walk back to the back. Here, you talk to her.” So then, my girlfriend responded, and she gave a weak laugh, and said, “Yeah, okay, they don’t want me to work.” And then, I said, “Okay, look, I am coming now. Tell them, I am coming now, but I am coming all the way from the shipyard, so it will be about 45 minutes before I can get to Williamsburg.”

So then, I hung up, and slowly turned around, and looked at my supervisor. Then, I said, “I have to go now! I need to go get my roommate; I think she is sick.” And he said, “Sure, absolutely. Take your time.” So, I took off! When I got there and as I walked in the shop, a couple of the of the day shift girls ran up to me and grabbed my arms and marched me back to the back room. They said, “Oh My God, I am so glad you are here.” The manager was standing behind my friend and she had this shocked expression on her face. Baby girl was so weak she barely knew I was even there. She could not stand up but continued to lean on the table. She looked grey and her skin was waxy. I took her arm and she leaned on me all the way to my car and told me that she did not want to go to the hospital, but she wanted me to take her home. She went right to sleep or passed out immediately when I put her in the car and locked the seatbelt. I was like, ‘Shoot!’ –What do I do? Is she going to die while I drive or what!? Man! But when I got to the townhome, I helped her into the house and up the stairs and into her gown and into bed. She went right to sleep. WHEW! I didn’t know what to do! But this story gets even more interesting before the night was over. I made a mistake of judgment. However, about fifteen minutes later, there was a knock on the door. It was her new boyfriend, Bobby. He told me that she had called him and so, he went upstairs and moments later, Bette came down with him and out the door. He drove off! I was like, in shock!

I decided to call my boyfriend at the time. I called him on his job and asked him for advice. He said, that I needed to call her parents. But, I decided to call around to try and find out where Bobby had taken her. I knew that he went to this Church and that Bette met him there. So, I called the Church office, and eventually found out that Bobby had taken her to a Church mother’s house, and I pushed and got the woman’s phone number. When she picked up, I told her that I was very upset that Bobby had moved my friend like that and I wanted him to bring her back to the house now! The woman tried to sass me and told me that all was well but, I told her that no, “All was not well.” The woman said that my friend had ‘broke her fast’ and so she gave her a plate of fish. I asked her did she know that my friend was seriously allergic to mostly all kinds of seafood, especially fish, and to my surprise, she said, “yes”. Then, I really lost it. She started to babble Bible phrases and I broke it off. I told her that I had to go back to work but that my friend better be back here by the time I get home because I am calling her father and I will give him your phone number! So then, I decided to call her older sister first and she was very bossy. At first, she said that Bette was grown and to let her make her on decisions, but then, she changed her mind. She asked me a series of questions and then decided that it was a really bad situation and then she told me that I did need to call the parents. So, I did, and her parents asked for me to call them that evening when I came back home from work. Just before I left to go back to work, the phone rang again, and it was Bette’s best friend, the manager of the tanning salon. And, she called and said that she wanted to thank me for rescuing Bette. Then I asked her, “What’s up? I had not seen Bette for about a week, and I had no idea that she was in trouble.” The manager told me that she had not been eating and that she had been going out with Bobby and passing out church flyers. Then I said, “I thought she was doing her usual and hanging out over your place.” Then she told me that she was afraid to call her parents because Bette was very hot tempered, and I agreed. But now, here I am, the one to take the fall. The Black girl. Smh. Right after that call, I got two other calls from the girls at the flower shop, and they too, thanked me for coming to Bette’s rescue.

That night too, before I made the call, I had asked my other roommate to get on the other phone line and so, the parents began to ask us some questions. Bette was asleep in her room. To my surprise, my roommate, Shelly, a blonde-out-of-the-bottle girl from South Dakota, began to dominate the conversation and she completely degraded Bette. When I tried to intervene, Shelley got louder and spoke in this ‘cutesy valley girl tone’ and would not let me get in edgewise. She told the parents that Bobby was like some ‘Biker, Party guy’ and that he had long hair and that Bette was out with him for days. She told the parents that the Church was like a cult. She described Bette’s attire and said that Bette had looked like a slut! OMG! I flipped. She completely lied. She told balled -faced lies! And the parents were kind of quiet and shocked. I quietly put the phone down on my bed and tore out of my room and met Shelley halfway down the stairs. She was sitting on the bottom of the staircase. I said, “Shelley, Shelley,”, Then she looked back over her shoulders and saw me. I said, “Hang the phone up. Hang the phone up now. If you don’t hang that phone up, I will fight you. I WILL KICK YOUR AZ.” I was furious. Her eyes got really big, then she quietly hung the phone up and stood up and ran away. I grabbed the phone and snatched it out of the wall and ran back upstairs and picked my phone back up. I said, “Oh, umh, Shelley had to go. But, umh there is nothing wrong with Bobby. He is a Church boy.” I said, both Shelley and I went to visit that Church too, and it is an established church out of Europe; the Assembly of God. There is nothing wrong with that church, it’s just that Bobby likes Bette. He is a clean-cut kind of guy, I promise you.” But it was too late. I could tell that the father was set. The mother was relieved though, when I eased her mind about her daughter. I was afraid for Bobby because I knew that he would not be able to handle that Spanish Jew man! He was going to wrap that boy up. So the father told me that he was on his way and it would take him about seven (7) hours to get to Virginia from New Jersey. He told me not to tell Bette and that he was going to ease her back to Jersey for a few days. So, I stayed up all night on the look out for Bobby! LOL. I decided to pull out the sleeper couch and I got some clean sheets and made up the bed in hopes that the father would just go to sleep and not go out looking for Bobby.

Finally, after almost exactly 7 hours, I heard a soft knock on the door. And the first thing that the father said when I opened the door was, “Where is he?” LOL. He didn’t even say, hi first. I knew he was probably ‘packin’. But, when he saw his bed ready for him, he immediately laid down and went to sleep. That morning, he woke Bette up and as she packed, both the father and I drove about 20 minutes to the flower shop parking lot and I drove her car back home. Then he asked me to start her car every day for a few minutes while she was away. Shelley left that night and I did not see her for days. But Bette packed up her cat too, and they headed back to Jersey. And, that hurt, because I became fond of the cat and he loved me. Fast forward, Bette called me a few days later and she was angry with me because I had called her father. She reminded me that she had already told me how dominant he had been and how he got mad when she dated a Black boy during her high school years and etc. She used to talk a lot and tell me a lot of fascinating stories about her Jewish relatives and their experiences in the Jewish Holocaust in Europe and etc. I knew that they were Catholic and that he was going to get angry when he found out she went to a Protestant Church. I did not respond back to her when she unloaded her anger towards me, but I just listened. After that phone call and a few weeks later at the end of the lease, Bette cut ties with me. She did not talk to me for two years. That hurt. In fact, I am still angry about that because, I was the one to take the fall, not her frickin White girlfriends. It was me, the Black girl. I am still furious. Her parents adored me though. Her mother showered me with wedding gifts and gave me her personal treasure, an heirloom ring. Her father tried to give me all of the furniture in the townhome when the lease was up. He liked my boyfriend and gave him a sit-down, father-son talk. I love that man, Bette’s father. I did reconnect with Bette and years later, she came to my rescue again when my mother had me arrested. But, even today, I never told her how I found out that her life was on the line that day. I never told her why I made that call that morning when I had just got to my job, and she was so spaced out, she probably has no idea, that no one, NONE OF HER WHITE FRIENDS or managers, called me or came to her rescue. It was me.

Hey @Chevdove thanks again for sharing your story.  

You know me I was like the message should have sent to 9-1-1 not you :-)  Seriously, why didn't those folks, on the job, call 911 when the girl looked like she was about to pass out?  Why didn't you drive her to the emergency room? Trust me, if you looked "gray" and "waxy," and then passed out in my call we'd be headed to the nearest emergency room.   Why didn't the boyfriend take her to the hospital or to see a doctor?

Also, reading this story it seems to me that religions are the underlying cause of all of this difficulty.  Is this something that you'd ever considered?

• Thanks 1

Troy

Seriously, why didn't those folks, on the job, call 911 when the girl looked like she was about to pass out?  Why didn't you drive her to the emergency room? Trust me, if you looked "gray" and "waxy," and then passed out in my call we'd be headed to the nearest emergency room.   Why didn't the boyfriend take her to the hospital or to see a doctor?

That's the same thing I was thinking.
Why didn't Chev or the boyfriend just take the girl to the hospital.

But I know some people like that.
If something goes wrong the FIRST thing they think to do isn't to call an ambulance or even go to the hospital, but to call up a friend or relative and ask for help.

Chev  @Chevdove

Alright, it's Easter Sunday and  I finally got enough time to sit down and read this story......lol.
I've been meaning to read it all the way through for days now.

For some reasons I thought it was cute how you were just trying to get some sleep and kept taking cold medicine while people were constantly bothering you and barging into your room.
I also though it was funny how after you threatened that one girl she quietly put down the phone and then stood up and RAN AWAY.....lol.

I would have loved to be in that house just to observe the daily going's on.....LOL.

But aside from something telling you to call your friend's job, how is this "supernatural"?

Further......
There's been a lot of talk on here about "watchers" and who they are.

Much of it is based on mythology found in the Book of Enoch, but do you want to know the TRUTH about Watchers?

Although spirits and guides are real, the TRUTH is that the original Watchers were the Black soldiers placed at the southern border of the Caucasus mountains to keep wild tribes of Caucasians from coming back down and disrupting the Black civilizations south of them like Sumeria and Kemet.

These Watchers were Black soldiers and as evidence of this some of their descendants STILL continued to live in that southern Caucasus region thousands of years later......called Colchians.

Image result for colchians Image result for colchians

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2019 at 9:12 AM, Troy said:

You know me I was like the message should have sent to 9-1-1 not you :-)  Seriously, why didn't those folks, on the job, call 911 when the girl looked like she was about to pass out?  Why didn't you drive her to the emergency room?

@Troy THANK YOU!!! Oh Man!-- Troy, I don't know why they didn't call 911 or take her to the hospital. But, I know this, she was a 'spit-fire!'-- She was very bossy and she told me to take her home. I asked her if she wanted me to take her to the hospital, and she said, "No". If I had to do it all over again, yes, I would have taken her straight to the hospital! 

Trust me, if you looked "gray" and "waxy," and then passed out in my call we'd be headed to the nearest emergency room. 

Yeah! She was really bad off. I'm so glad she was okay, but I should have taken her to emergency room. I think I panicked and just did not make good judgment. WHEW!

Why didn't the boyfriend take her to the hospital or to see a doctor?

Don't know, but I think that he was willing to do what she wanted because he was trying to get married! She didn't realize how sick she was. I had a delayed reaction, but I definitely regrouped and started fighting for her well-being. 

On 4/21/2019 at 10:55 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Alright, it's Easter Sunday and  I finally got enough time to sit down and read this story......lol.
I've been meaning to read it all the way through for days now.

@Pioneer1 LOL! Thank you! 

For some reasons I thought it was cute how you were just trying to get some sleep and kept taking cold medicine while people were constantly bothering you and barging into your room.
I also though it was funny how after you threatened that one girl she quietly put down the phone and then stood up and RAN AWAY.....lol.

I would have loved to be in that house just to observe the daily going's on.....LOL.

Oh yeah... it was some highs and lows, some ups and downs... 

LOL, Yeah, when she said the word "slut" to her mother, I was like, Oh no! That's it, ... I can't even fight, but, I was like, this has got to stop. I had to get her off that phone, somehow. 

But aside from something telling you to call your friend's job, how is this "supernatural"?

@Pioneer1 I am telling you the truth, NO ONE person said anything to me, it was A VOICE. Just when I got to work, sat down at the desk, this is what I experienced. I can't believe it myself, but it happened. I had absolutely no idea that my friend was sick. I had never called her from my career job in the 8 months that I had worked there. It was not until her 'best friend' called me that I realized what she had been doing for the past week or so. So, I say, 'supernatural' because it was not a normal happening at all. 

Although spirits and guides are real, the TRUTH is that the original Watchers were the Black soldiers placed at the southern border of the Caucasus mountains to keep wild tribes of Caucasians from coming back down and disrupting the Black civilizations south of them like Sumeria and Kemet.

@Pioneer1 I posted this same photo in a past post, but I cannot remember exactly where. 

You know, the fact that these are PHOTOS dates these pictures to be thousands of years after the original people lived in these Caucasus mountains though. 

And, the term for these people is something like ABKHAZIA or ABKHAZARIA? This term does connect them to ETHIOPIA and some of the present day villages in Russia, Turkey and elsewhere in the north are the same names in Ethiopia. Unfortunately, some of the Black soldiers at this time, I think may have been something like SLAVE SOLDIERS. 

That soldier has the similar uniform of another Black soldier who actually stands beside a massive predominantly 'all-white' military force! So, he was not a part of a Black military at all. Also, that WOOL TURKISH HAT [Seljuk head dress] he wears dates this photo too before it was outlawed. 

These Watchers were Black soldiers and as evidence of this some of their descendants STILL continued to live in that southern Caucasus region thousands of years later......called Colchians.

Yeah, the historians are very vague on the true origins, but they do know that these people are linked to Ethiopia at one point. They admit too, that they lived in East Europe and Turkey Anatolia and were slaves in Russia, but they provide vague information. I do think that they were definitely intermixed with the Colchians. There is a lot of amazing history about them, but it is scattered. 

reading this story it seems to me that religions are the underlying cause of all of this difficulty.  Is this something that you'd ever considered?

@Troy I am not sure. I think that my friend was just being overwhelmed by the young man and, he was just flipped over her and trying to get her interested in a church activity so that he could hook her. I think maybe, he would have tried another avenue if she did not care to go to his church. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chev

Not only were the so-called "watchers" Black soldiers.......

When you read in the Bible about the "sons of God" mixing with the "daughters of men" once again much of this  is just a mythologized version of the original history.

Black soldiers started having sex with the White women they were sent to the Caucasus area to watch.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Black soldiers started having sex with the White women they were sent to the Caucasus area to watch.

@Pioneer1 This makes no sense unless you can at least put a date to it. When do you believe this happened and from where were these Black soldiers before they were, as you say, sent to the Caucasus?

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When you read in the Bible about the "sons of God" mixing with the "daughters of men" once again much of this  is just a mythologized version of the original history.

The date for this scripture was during the 3000s BC, whether it is believed to be mythological or not, and during this time period, all historical and confirmed publications attest to this being known by many terms based on the kind of cultures that did exist during these time periods. 

Chev

This makes no sense unless you can at least put a date to it.

Here's the problem with "dating" things for acceptablity......

The Western calendar starts A.D. which is about 2000 years ago.
Since then, most events have an actual DATE attached to them such as July 1011 or  August 22  703.

If something happens 300 B.C. or even 3000 B.C. how can you nail down an actual date for it?

NOTHING in the Old Testament of the Bible has an actual date attached to it.
It's just one linear story right after the other.  All of the dates people come up with for the events of the Bible before the death of Jesus are SPECULATIVE because there are no actual dates  attached to them.

The term "B.C." isn't a true date but more a line of demarcation.

So according to your logic, NOTHING that happened B.C. should make any sense since it's not dated.

When do you believe this happened and from where were these Black soldiers before they were, as you say, sent to the Caucasus?

I believe it happened sometimes between 4000 B.C. and 2000 B.C....which is the 2000 year time frame that Caucasians were pretty much confined in Central Asia.

And although I'm not exactly sure what specific nation these Black soldiers came from, Black people are indigenous to the entire planet so they could have came from Egypt, Sumeria, India, OTHER parts of Europe, OTHER parst of Asia.....they could have even come from what is now called America.

I don't don't believe all of the soldiers were Black either.
I think some of them were East Asian because the Chinese built the GREAT WALL OF CHINA to keep these same Caucasians out of their lands also.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If something happens 300 B.C. or even 3000 B.C. how can you nail down an actual date for it?

@Pioneer1 THIS IS MY PASSION!!! You can nail it down precisely. This is the benefit of scholarship, civilizations, a classroom environment and etc. Education may be about money for some people, but it is vital. The scientist in this American government have published repeatedly about this topic. America does NOT deny that the dates and times have been deliberately manipulated in past times, by early western empire government. However, scientist can mark ancient phenomena with precision byway of various methods due to our SOLOR SYSTEM.

NOTHING in the Old Testament of the Bible has an actual date attached to it.

You are absolutely WRONG!!! The Old Testaments is solely based upon precsion and accuracy with respect to the SOLAR SYSTEM and for this reason, and more, dates and times of many things that have happened in the past can be confirmed as it was written down in more than one civilization. 

All of the dates people come up with for the events of the Bible before the death of Jesus are SPECULATIVE because there are no actual dates  attached to them.

Oh yes they are! 

The term "B.C." isn't a true date but more a line of demarcation.

You have been misled! Although this concept of 'B.C.' and 'BCE' and 'AD' and etc. have been altered, scientist have dealt with this subject precisely. 

So according to your logic, NOTHING that happened B.C. should make any sense since it's not dated.

That is not my logic, but yours. Ancient governments like the Persians, the Egyptians, the Romans and etc. are confirm many historical events with respect to dates and times. 

which is the 2000 year time frame that Caucasians were pretty much confined in Central Asia.

Again, this makes no sense. Caucasian people could never have been confined in Central Asia for 2000 years!

2000 years is to massive of a time span to generalize as you are doing. The photograph you posted was not during these ancient times. It is a PHOTOGRAPH!!! 

How many civilizations rose and fell during 4000 BC to 3000 BC!? Many!

How many scholarly terms are used to define specific events that agree with secular scholars and the Bible? Many.

@Pioneer1 In respect to CAUCASIANS and their intermixing with European women, I understand what you are saying, but you are generalizing too much, and therefore, it makes no sense if it can not be put with in an historical time frame.

And you mentioned THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA being built by the CHINESE!?

...the Chinese built the GREAT WALL OF CHINA to keep these same Caucasians out of their lands also.

THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA was built around 200 BC and as far as your comment about the East Indians, I don't understand. 

200 BC-- Abour 200 years before the Roman Empire set up, this massive wall was constructed to deal with the HSIUNG-NU----NEGROES!!!!

The Hsiung Nu Empire developed from nomads in the far northeast world and Siberia and thereabouts. These HUNS would interact with the Chinese and they ere dominant. This is why the Great Wall was built. 

Chev

Now look at this......

You just got through jumping up and down over scholars deliberately changing the dates of the alleged events of the Bible; but when I tell you that the Great Wall of China was built between 3000 and 4000 B.C. to keep wild Caucasians out of their land you use dates from those same scholars to call me wrong and claim the wall was only built a couple hundred years B.C.....LOL!!!!

I got news for you honey....
Not only was the Great Wall of China built to keep the savages out, but there were many other walls like the Great Wall of Derbent built to keep them confined too!

On 5/6/2019 at 9:54 PM, Pioneer1 said:

You just got through jumping up and down over scholars deliberately changing the dates of the alleged events of the Bible

@Pioneer1 If you give 'people' more credit than you do the Creator, you will continue to be confused.

You claim the Bible is drafted by ? White people? This would be a serious problem even in regards to this topic. You give White people too much credit for over powering Black people.

The earliest of script is based on Black people, but again, if you cannot grasp this point, then our debate becomes a confusion.

Yes, I say that when the White governments formed, they did manipulate script, the script of KEMET. They did change the dates and times and the only way to get back to the truth is through methodology.

One way to understand how script and dates and times have been changed is to base this on science and especially THE SOLOR SYSTEM.

On 5/6/2019 at 9:54 PM, Pioneer1 said:

but there were many other walls like the Great Wall of Derbent built to keep them confined too!

@Pioneer1 I do understand this too. But no, the GREAT WALL OF CHINA was not built between 3000 and 4000 BC. That is ridiculous. You are not considering any form of historical timing.

Chev

I do understand this too. But no, the GREAT WALL OF CHINA was not built between 3000 and 4000 BC. That is ridiculous. You are not considering any form of historical timing.

Lol.....
Why do you believe my assertions about the so-called historical timing being incorrect ridiculous, but YOUR assertions about them being incorrect...valid?

My points was that just like you're saying that the dates many of these modern archeologists give for biblical events aren't true, I'm echoing your sentiments but in reference to the Great Wall of China and certain other wonders of the ancient world.

I don't necessarily believe that Great Wall was built that recently.
It's much older and there are no records from the Chinese themselves claiming 200 B.C., only Western scientists.

Remember, they were saying not too long ago that the pyramids were built by Jewish slaves about 1500 years ago until more information came out and they were forced to change their story.

On 5/13/2019 at 8:09 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Lol.....
Why do you believe my assertions about the so-called historical timing being incorrect ridiculous, but YOUR assertions about them being incorrect...valid?

@Pioneer1 I am again repeating this statement that you are not understanding; THE SOLAR SYSTEM!

The Solar System is one of many other methods used by ancient civilizations to record historical events and confirm. 

Dates and times can be confirmed through methodology. My 'assertions' are based on confirmations. 

My relative has been to see the Great Wall of China first hand, and has verified this event with the people over there. But even still, this historical event can be confirmed in so many other ways.

It's much older and there are no records from the Chinese themselves claiming 200 B.C., only Western scientists.

That is crazy! LOL! 

Remember, they were saying not too long ago that the pyramids were built by Jewish slaves about 1500 years ago until more information came out and they were forced to change their story.

What!?

1500 years ago would be AD 500. No one says this!

Chev

I am again repeating this statement that you are not understanding; THE SOLAR SYSTEM!

The Solar System is one of many other methods used by ancient civilizations to record historical events and confirm. 

Dates and times can be confirmed through methodology. My 'assertions' are based on confirmations.

You're right, I'm not understanding it.

Since I'm not the smartest person in the world can you explain to me as best you can how the solar system is used to accurately verify or identify the time of an event?

My relative has been to see the Great Wall of China first hand, and has verified this event with the people over there. But even still, this historical event can be confirmed in so many other ways.

What event?

We both agree that the Great Wall of China exists, the dispute is over WHEN it was built.
Now what event took place that identifies the date it was built?

What!?

1500 years ago would be AD 500. No one says this!

I'm sorry I meant to write 1500 years B.C., the alleged time of Moses and the Exodus.
But people were saying for centuries that it was these Jewish slaves in Egypt who built the pyramids until records and archeological evidence proved otherwise.

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But people were saying for centuries that it was these Jewish slaves in Egypt who built the pyramids until records and archeological evidence proved otherwise.

@Pioneer1 You know, I think that many Black people have been confused on this subject due to the media. The published books do not say this though either.

The dates of the pyramids are way before the 'Jews' became captive in Egypt! Black people watch too much TV.

We both agree that the Great Wall of China exists, the dispute is over WHEN it was built.
Now what event took place that identifies the date it was built?

What event? @Pioneer1 I have stated one major subject-- THE HSIUNG-NU!

No one disputes the time when this Great Wall of China was constructed.

Globally, all civilizations CONFIRM this dating of this Great Wall.

The historical conflicts of that time period around 200 BC is confirmed across the globe!

There are so many subjects that are well documented and DETAILED about this time period about 200 years prior to the rise of the Roman Empire.

The XIONG-NU [ie. HSIUNG-NU], the Han Chinese, the Tang Empire, the Yuezi,[sp?], the Wei, the ORKHON INSCRIPTIONS, the TARIM BASIN, 

the SILK TRADE ROUTES... THE TIBETIANS, the PERSIAN systems...and all of the conflicts that surround this time period are well documented.

The archeology and the style compared to the more ancient times when walls were built is another key point in dating this historical event.

You're right, I'm not understanding it.

Since I'm not the smartest person in the world can you explain to me as best you can how the solar system is used to accurately verify or identify the time of an event?

Yes, this is one of my most favorite subjects, and it would take a lot to explain but I will try a little.

Again, though, if people rely on 'people' you cannot understand and confirm and as I stated before, scholars in the Western World do not deny that they have been using the wrong dating system too, so therefore, it is important to understand how other civilizations date history as well in order to confirm facts.

One of the best ways to start would be with ME.

Back in April of 2002, I looked and saw the PLANETARY ALIGNMENT that was broadcasted on the news world wide.

Also globally, was a planetary show that had been in production for over 50 years worldwide about that planetary alignment of the planets JUPITER, MARS and SATURN. 

Because I don't have my notes in front of me, I may not be accurate in some terms, however, one term is I believe called 

THE TRIPLE CONFIGURATION 

• Like 1

I have seen these shows a few times at the planetarium and although, the ancient western forms of mythology about the worship of JUPITER is included, still the science that surrounds the SOLAR SYSTEM is amazing.

The ancient Egyptians, the ancient Chinese, the Native Americans all document certain aspects of the MOVING PLANETS and this is how certain historical events can be confirmed.

Because the ancient Romans worshiped the planet JUPITER and incorporate mythology into their history, this is why many Black people are confused though.

The Planet JUPITER is defined as 'an ancient planet' BUT when the planet Saturn came into orbit of our solar system, it caused the Romans a lot of problems with their worship of JUPITER. 

The ancient Roman coins and so many other artifacts though, confirm the actual time that the last planet known as 'an ancient planet' came into our solar system.

The Solar System is also MARKED and CONFIRMED based upon THE CONSTELLATIONS as well. 

So even though the western world does not want to confirm the truth today, they know that the planet saturn came into orbit and was marked to be in the ARIES CONSTELLATION.

The ancient coins show 'the ram' and 'the star' showing that saturn came into orbit at the time of the ARIES CONSTELLATION [ie THE RAM SYMBOL].

• Like 1

The TRIPLE CONFIGURATION and the TRIANGLE CONFIGURATION that I saw in the morning of April 17, 2002, was the same configuration that occurred 2000 years prior.

So, I continued to watch for a few nights and weeks and followed the news reports about this planetary alignment that contined to show different configurations up through the month of May of 2002.

This configuration began in April and from the earth viewpoint, it was a triangle shape, in actuality, it involved all of the planets, and the moon as they were arranged about the sun.

The planets Venus and Mercury were actually on the other side of the sun, and the planets, EARTH, MARS, JUPITER and SATURN were actually in a straight line, but it looked like a triangle from the earth viewpoint. 

In 2002, this planetary alignment involved the other planets that came into our solar system too!

Because they are 'MOVING STARS' the configuration changed off and on for weeks and then eventually, they fell out of this alignment pattern 2000 years ago, but in 2002, the exact alignment happened again. 

There have been other planetary alignments but this significant configuration has been recorded by ancient civilizations specifically because of the ancient planet SATURN.

This planet SATURN is called THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM, but scientifically, it is defined under so many other terms. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

You know, I think that many Black people have been confused on this subject due to the media. 

This and many other stubjects...

34 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

This planet SATURN is called THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM, but scientifically, it is defined under so many other terms. 

That's deep stuff @Chevdove.

• Like 1

Chev

Ok, I'll concede on the Great Wall's date of construction.
My original point about it was that it was built to keep wild Caucasian tribes from Central Asia out of their land. Whether it was 2000 B.C. or 200 B.C. the purpose remained the same.

The dates of the pyramids are way before the 'Jews' became captive in Egypt! Black people watch too much TV.

It's not just the television, the Bible ALSO claims that the Children of Israel built the cities of ancient Egypt when historical records show that's not true.

it is important to understand how other civilizations date history as well in order to confirm facts.

Maybe I didn't make my question clear.

I know how planets and starts show a pattern of aligning with eachother.
And ofcourse most ancient civilizations had their OWN CALENDARS in which to record events or recall them. Others used starts and planetary alignments as you mentioned to do it also. And yet others used both.

My question more specifically is how are the dates from WESTERN CALENDARS  for these ancient events like those claimed in the Bible confirmed and verified through the solar system?

Also, my question remains how does the solar system and planetary alignment CONFIRM and VERIFY that an event actually took place?
In other words.....

If you said Jesus walked on water, how can I look up at the starts and confirm this or when it took place?

If you said there was a major flood over the Earth and Noah and his family were saved, where in the sky can I look up at and verify this?

Do you understand what I'm asking?

This planet SATURN is called THE STAR OF BETHLEHEM

?????
Who calls it that?

According to the Bible the star of Bethlehem that the wisemen followed to let them know where Jesus was actually MOVED.
It moved across the sky and then stood still....planets don't do that.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

My original point about it was that it was built to keep wild Caucasian tribes from Central Asia out of their land. Whether it was 2000 B.C. or 200 B.C. the purpose remained the same.

@Pioneer1 The problem with this statement though is in how you define "wild Caucasian tribes from Central Asia" -- and "out of their land". 

The purpose does NOT remain the same if you are speaking in reference to "wild Caucasian tribes" being White European-typed people. You would be completely misunderstanding what really happened at that time!!! The intense conflict that led to the construction of the Great Wall or ROADWAY of China had to do with:

THE HAN CHINESE and THE HU-SIUNG-NU tribes from Central Asia and Inner Mongolia and parts of Siberia-- and they were NEGROES!!!

The Han Chinese and other early people had a long history with the HSIUNG-NU and other TURKISH PEOPLES of whom were enslaved in their lands. The Turks were enslaved by other indigenous peoples though but many of the TURKS eventually broke free from their captivity and began to migrate back westwards. They turned back and began to strike at the Hans and others and they were powerful and unstoppable. The Hsiung-nu formed an EMPIRE and they began running the show and the Hans eventually became tired of being subjected to these Hu [nomad empire people]. But all the while, the Hans pressed the Husiung-nu tribes to take Han wives and vice versa, but that sitll did not stop the more dominant Hsiung-nu... and the story goes on and on.... this is some of what led to the Hans constructing the Great Wall around 200s BC.

It's not just the television, the Bible ALSO claims that the Children of Israel built the cities of ancient Egypt when historical records show that's not true.

Again, @Pioneer1 This statement echoes what I am saying about Black people watching too much of the White man's TV interpretation of what the BIBLE states!

You are changing your statement from PYRAMIDS to CITIES!!! And, so what time span are you referring to!? the time when pyramids were built in the area of MENEFER-PEPY [IE. MEMPHIS] or the time when the OLD PYRAMID AGE WAS LONG GONE and TOMB CONSTRUCTIONS were being the rage of Egypt in certain cities in Egypt in THEBES and etc!?

Or, perhaps you are referring to the time of the 18th Dynasty of the THUTMOSIS when they financially sacked THEBES and had a massive CITY BUILDING PROJECT

conducted in the central area of Egypt in the desert and also in LOWER EGYPT where they had extreme forced labor to build up a new TREASURE CITY, and also had roads to connect to ports in Mycenae-Greece!?

Now, if you are talking about this time period, then it lines up exactly with the BIBLE RECORDS about the cities that the HEBREWS in Lower Egypt [north] and the Nubians in Upper Egypt [south] were forced to build up! LOL! The Nubians and Hebrews were forced to work in the stone quarries in the east and etc. during this time period.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Maybe I didn't make my question clear.

@Pioneer1 Yes, you did make your question clear to me and I have answered but again, I don't have my notes in front of me and so, I did a quick research to better answer you:

My question more specifically is how are the dates from WESTERN CALENDARS  for these ancient events like those claimed in the Bible confirmed and verified through the solar system?

My answer was TRIANGULATION!!! [1] The Triangle configuration and [2] the Triple configuration [ie. triple conjunction]. But, I will try to go into this a little more to offer a better answer.

It not about just understanding the ancient records from other civilizations on how they used the solar system to date their calendars, but it is about how to measure the movements of the solar system with the perspective from the EARTH PLANET in how it aligns with the other stars and at what exact position that marks ALL CALENDARS and SYNCHRONIZES all Calendars and specific events that occurred when the solar system was aligned with the earth at a specific time and also, where the certain stars line up with the earth. Okay, so I will try to give more info...

You have to have A ZERO POINT in order to confirm specific events and without this, then yes, there would be confusion, THAT IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE SOLAR SYSTEM as it aligns with the planet EARTH! Until the planet Saturn came into orbit, all calendars were a little off with respect to each other, but they all became synchronized at the time that this planet came into our solar system!

LISTEN: I said I saw the planetary alignment APRIL 17, 2002!!!--- Therefore, scientist today in the western world are NOT DENYING that their calendars are what!?---- 2 years off!!! 

LOL---- 2 Years off!!! Get it!? At the very least, the western Calendars are off 2 years and they did this deleberately but at this point of April-May 2002, they could not deny it. 

Anyway, I will share some more research...

If you said Jesus walked on water, how can I look up at the starts and confirm this or when it took place?
If you said there was a major flood over the Earth and Noah and his family were saved, where in the sky can I look up at and verify this?
Do you understand what I'm asking?

@Pioneer1You are broadening your questions as we go more and more but I will try to answer. Concerning for example, Ophrah Winfrey giving audience to two men saying that they were molested by the late Michael Jackson, I cannot CONFIRM but, I can confirm that Michale Jackson was born, lived and died due to this governments records. This government did not offer any reliable records through trial to confirm whether or not Michael Jackson is guilty, so that issue of the alleged statements of those men, are based on individual beliefs. Another example would be me; Concerning my testimony that I have had certain supernatural visions, may or may not be completely believed, but whether I was born, and living can be confirmed based on this government records. So, I cannot CONFIRM that JESUS WALKED ON WATER, but I believe the written works of the authors of that time period because they were recorded under the Roman Empire and etc. to have lived during those times and knew of Jesus. 

Can it be confirmed that Jesus was born, lived and went through a public trial which ended in him being executed? I say, after 2000 years of records, that it may be left up to individual beliefs, however, there are so many other events that can be dated around the time of the planet Saturn coming into orbit our solar system that gives much credibility to this life of Jesus. No one questions whether or not Julius Caesar was born, live and died; no one questions whether or not, Caesar Augustus was born, lived or died, no one questions how the Romans fought in the Punic Wars and set up their system; no one questions whether there was a Herod-the-Great or the Herod tetra dynasty... but for some strange reason, people question whether or not, there were some angry hostile Canaanite zealots and Hebrew Pirates that FREAKING OUT OVER HAVING TO GO AND BE TAXED by some White Canaanite rulers trying to control them on the other side of the sea in Central Italy and in Syria. For some strange reason, Black people cannot get a grip on why the Romans stirred up Black-on-Black rage that ended in an indigenous man born in Jerusalem being publicly executed because he was charged for not agreeing with the Roman system to the point, that HE made it a point not to even commune with the Gentiles. smh. 

BASED ON NOAH'S FLOOD Story in relation to the EARTH and looking up into the sky-- Well again, that is a very, very, large subject but I will try to condense it now, and speak more about it later; it has to do with TRIANGULATION!!!--AND HOW THE PLANET JUPITER ACTUALLY CAME INTO ORBIT------- WAY BACK WHEN!!!!---- into our solar system!!!

I have done a lot of research on this subject! And, although I cannot nail down the actual year which the planet Jupiter came into orbit, I know that their are significant ancient writings about this planet JUPITER that is the DIRECT METHOD USED TO FLOOD THE WORLD!!!!! Oh! You just touched upon one of my passions!!!! 

The Great World Flood occurred according to the Bible ond ---- Yeah!!! APRIL 17!!!!! ---- The 2nd Month, the 17tth day of the Month!!!!!!! 2356 BC. Okay.... now we are getting somewhere!!! LOL!

Again, I can't nail down when exactly the planet Jupiter came into orbit but, it is the cause of the Great World Flood. Whether it came into orbit at the birth of Noah 600 years prior to the flood, or at the birth of his sister-wife, or at the birth of Shem or etc., I don't know yet, but this is one main method of how ancient priest-scientist were able to predict the future advent of the next PLANET STAR!!! --- and the kind of phenomena it would cause on our planet earth. This planet was probably what caused Noah to know that one day, the earth would flood. He did not know exactly when it would occur, but he knew it would occur at some point and also, he knew that the earth plates would eventually split too. Anyway, I will offer some more research on this later hopefully...

?????
Who calls it that?
According to the Bible the star of Bethlehem that the wisemen followed to let them know where Jesus was actually MOVED.
It moved across the sky and then stood still....planets don't do that.

@Pioneer1 Who calls the Star of Bethlehem, the planet Saturn? Well, apparently not the Black Church! They are still, for the most part, holding Christmas plays in December with a paper star covered in foil that they think disappeared after 'it appeared in THE EAST'! Many Black people have no idea of a 'star' appearing in that it was actually 'a star'! LOL.

We are wating on white people to tell us the truth and how to see it in ancient writings...

And, yes, PLANETS DO STP MOVING!!!!!-- @Pioneer1-- WAKE UP!-- When planets entered into the solar system and became synchronized in their orbit around the sun, they do STOP MOVING!!!--- This is a relative statement!--A extremely accurate! But I am amazed that you referred to that reference in the Bible. Now if only church people could see what you have seen!

@Delano perhaps your knowledge of astrology can be of use here.

I think when planet go retrograde they appear to stop for a moment before seemingly reversing direction. all planet move in the sky. stars appear fixed relative to each other. This @Pioneer1 is why you can determine when something took place. I believe the age of pisces corresponded with Jesust the Christ's birth for example, which is why Christians drive around with the fish symbol on their cars.

I remember pointing out Venus to a sister in the night sky. She was surprised. In fact I doubt she believed me. You can see several planets with the naked eye. Most people mistake planets for stars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Troy said:

@Delanoperhaps your knowledge of astrology can be of use here.

Yeah!!! I absolutely think that @Delano could bring some serious information to this topic! 

I just don't have the real 'scientific phrases' to really nail this topic, but I do research it.

16 minutes ago, Troy said:

I believe the age of pisces corresponded with Jesust the Christ's birth for example, which is why Christians drive around with the fish symbol on their cars.

yes, absolutely! I've read about this 'fish symbolism' of Pisces and also Aquarius to in relation to this topic.

REFERENCES

Well, again, I don't have my notes, and I need them to respond, but I did a quick google to get some references. I had to take a pic at the link though, because these kind of reference continue to be quickly removed!!!!

According to Parpola, the triple conjunction occurred in 7 BCE in the constellation of Pisces. ... Jupiter and Saturn in Pisces, Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Aquarius. ... Thus, in the diagram the earth is held stationary, even though it is moving on its ...

Well, I took a picture of this page but it did not print on this page. I will get it later from my files and try to upload. But the title and link is:

The Triple Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn – Iowa State University

www.public.iastate.edu/-lightandlife/triple.htm

Again, the page is deleted from the web! But, here is another link I found today: 

The Magi's Star (The Star of Bethlehem)

... The Great Conjunctions of 7 B.C. is unusual in that it was a "triple conjunction". Triple Great Conjunctions are rare and do not happen in a predictable pattern. ... 

Also note that on February 9th and March 4th of 6 BC Mars joined Jupiter and Saturn forming what Kepler called a Grand Conjunction. Kepler saw a similar massing of the planets (a Grand Conjunction) of Jupiter, Saturn and Mars in in 1604 AD.

https://uofgts.com/Magi.html

SOOOOooo, @Pioneer1 Who calls the Star of Bethlehem, a planet!? Answer: the whole entire world, with the exception of most of the Black churches here in America-- They are still waiting for this educational system to teach them.

Again, after the 2002 alignment, the federal government and Nasa and etc. took ownership of a lot of the scientific post!!!! 

The information about the April 17, 2002, planetary alignment has been almost completely removed from the internet!!! When i tap into the link, it is now under NASA and THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! Man, that blew my mind! HOwever, I sort of knew that would happen so, at that time, I made a bunch of copies and pass them around to a lot of churches!!! LOL! So now, in respect of the [1] TRIANGLE CONFIGURATION and [2] TRIPLE CONJUNCTION, you can find some info about this because it was a major occurrence at the time of the appearance of the planet Saturn. Both of these triangular events though are distinct and separate subjects.

Also, it is vital to note too, that no one, and I repeat, NO ONE scholar in the western world will post against the White House! It seems they all have to somewhat agree on specific statements that make, therefore, you will not find statements admitting that this was the very time the planet Saturn came into orbit!!! However, all of the PLANETARIUM SHOWS will state that this is the time when the Star of Bethlehem came into orbit, and they will state that it was a planety, howeve, they will not say, specifically that it is Saturn!!! They go into a story form and highlight the mythology about Jupiter!!! LOL! But they all admit that the Star of Bethlehem is a planet, thanks to the Bible authors, they cannot deny this fact, and thanks to the roman coins and so many other ancient civilizations that record this global event! The western scholars also, all agree on the same 'false dating' statement and report that the triple conjunction and the triangle configuartion occurred in 7 BC and some say 4BC; even NASA, but there are some scholars that show how false this is too.

I have done extensive data collecting on this and know that this 'false date year' of 7BC is comepletely based on a White-part Jew Roman court reporter named JOSEPHUS who actually wrote this account of 7BC more than 30 years after the Crucifixion [ie 60+ years after the star appeared!]! LOL! And also, Josephus completely based this 7BC year on the life of HEROD-THE-GREAT and had nothing to do with the actual timing of the planet saturn!!! But western scholars are not going to change this 'false dating of the year' unless they are 'allowed to do so'. Nevertheless, it is vital to regard the writings of Josephus and other writings back in those days and to use it as a step towards pressing our government to admit the truth. Anyone can research this date 7BC and see that it is based on Herod and not the star's appearance. Nevertheless, the actual time of the year, 

THE VERNAL EQUINOX cannot be refuted and all reports show that this star did not come into orbit on DECEMBER 25! LOL! But as the Bible records show, it came into orbit during the FEAST OF TABERNACLES [IE BOOTHS] which is SPRINGTIME, not in the fall at the time of the Feast of Passover. 

the ARIES CONSTELLATION in the zodiac sphere marks THE SPRING EQUINOX!!! 

The priest-scientist that came from the EAST that saw the star appear 'in the east' saw this star on a low horizon from their viewpoint. So they organized caravans and trekked and followed the star until @Pioneer1--- DRUM ROLL**** The star was ALIGNED with the PLANET EARTH in a 180 degree line--- a straight line---- it was directly over their heads as they stood in front of the house in Bethlehem-Judaea--- at this time the star had already appeared about 2 years prior!!!

*** 2 years prior-- the star appeared in a 180 degree line with this earth in the country of Bethlehem-Judaea but at this time, it was over 'A BOOTH' [ie. barn; three-way lean-to] during tax season and the Hebrew festival week of the FEAST OF BOOTHS [IE TABERNACLE]. 

So the scriptures say something like this: the babe was wrapped ins swaddling clothes and laid in a trough [manger] and then 2 years later,

the wisemen came up to a door where 'THE YOUNG CHILD WAS' with his parents and they gave gifts for joy that they had followed the star.

Now, so, if you see the science about the planet saturn, you will see it's exact movement now as it was in the past!!!

============================================================== 

HERE IS THE POINT ABOUT TRIANGULATION:

[1] The Triangle configuration is based on ancient KEMET and the BABYLONIAN SUMERIANS who were obsessed with measuring the earth in relation to the stars or vice-versa. They are the ones to initially develop how to measure stars distances one from another for years and years and years and they came to realize how stars were in a straight line at times, even though they appeared to make a triangle cofiguration. This science was later developed thousands of years later by BLACK NEGROES AGAIN!!! LOL. The Turkish Negroes and the Islamic dudes developed TRIGONOMETRY and measuring shadows with the sun, and angles from the earth to the stars and etc. But again, I need my notes to better explain the significant terms. 

The triangle configuration was determined based on measurements that the planets were far apart on their on axis but also in a straight line with the sun and other planets as well. 

The triple conjunction was based on another specific type of measurement that determined other facts such as 'retrograde' and the proximity they were with the earth to cause other happenings. 

-------------------------------------------------------- 

It take this planet 'about 291/2  years to circle the sun' [ie father time] but, it spins on its axis extremely fast.

If you divide it in quadrants of 'four' you will see that it stayed in orbit in that region in Jerusalem for about 3 1/2 years and then it's new year, 29 1/2 years later, it had its' first NEW YEAR and when Jesus was 'about 30', he began his mission!!!-- So says the scriptures! St Luke says, that Jesus was 'about 30'.

*3 1/2 years later, Jesus was crucified under a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE and the planetary alignment occurred again at this time, whith Saturn returing and remaining in the Bethelen-Judaea region for about 3 1/2 years! the romans were serious STAR WORSHIPERS and this is one reason why this occutation lined up with their Saturnalia festival of human sacrifice of the 'Evil god Seth'.

OH YES, ... Before I forget to CLARIFY this... 

NASA reference: 

It takes Saturn almost 29-1/2 years to revolve once around you are in Saturn years?

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/edu/pdfs/jss_minibook_introducing-saturn.pdf

It's been years since I've looked through a telescope to view the planet Saturn, but this is one pic that I remember seeing the MOVING STAR looking like;

mDESEfMkgeNqQP7eVKFaQm-320-80.jpg

Yes, and note the DATING of this following reference of Universe Today link:

APRIL 17, 2017 BY MATT WILLIAMS

The Orbit of Saturn. How Long is a Year on Saturn?

With an average orbital speed of 9.69 km/s, it takes Saturn 29.457 Earth years (or 10,759 Earth days) to complete a single revolution around the Sun. In other words, a year on Saturn lasts about as long as 29.5 years here on Earth. ...

https://www.universetoday.com/44172/how-long-does-it-take-saturn-to-orbit-the-sun/

Why is 29.5 years 1 year on Saturn?

https://www.quora.com/Why-is-29-5-years-1-year-on-Saturn

Oh yes, in terms of miles, the planet Saturn is about 888 million miles from the sun.

Okay; ... ancient scripture reference;

And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli,

st luke 3.23.

-------------------

So, based on these references, it seems to me that His Star followed him! -- from a swaddling babe in a manger [ie trough] to a young child... to a grown man about 30 years old and then to his public execution...

CLARIFICATION: The scripture references Jesus at about 30, at the time when he presented himself at the PASSOVER FESTIVAL and this is the key to dating and time and the scientist today, who do NOT CLARIFY their discrepancies on PISCES, ARIES, and AQUARIUS during the TRIPLE CONJUNCTION OF the planets JUPITER, MARS and SATURN!!!

At 29 1/2 at the FEAST OF PASSOVER, Jesus would have been present on his cousin, John-the-Baptist B-day! However, 2 months later, Jesus was born during the FEAST OF TABERNACLES and then, he would have been 30 years old. So, Jesus began his mission at the time of the Passover festival. But the other major point is based on SCIENCE AGAIN:

THE LEAP YEAR

tHE LUNAR Calendar and the Solar Calendar mark times and sinchronize on these ancient festivals. Therefore, Pisces marks the scientific vernal equinox solar calendar of MARCH however, the LEAP YEAR NEW YEAR ALWAYS BEGINS ON THE 2ND MONTH, APRIL, ON THE 14TH DAY OF THE LUNAR CALENDAR and this is done every 3 years!!! 

Therefore, both John and Jesus were born during the LEAP YEAR NEW YEAR and thus, the triple conjunction occurred  during APRIL 16th at 6:00 PM [ie. April 17 for Hebrews]!!!-- And this is why it was marked to the ARIES CONSTELLATION!!!--- Not Pisces or Aquarius.

All of this what I am speaking of goes way back thousands and thousands of years to the ancient Sumerians who used huge BOUNDARY STONES aligned with the certain moving stars and fixed stars and star configuration like ORION and etc. to mark land boundaries!!! 

So, what we should do as AFrican Americans is recall a page or two from the past and sit down at the table, grab some coffee or tea and do some math, trigonometry and measurements and read some better references...

Beth means temple or door in Hebrew. Bethel  means the house of tbe Lord. Hebrew Arabic and Greek are AlephBeths which ate very similar. Hebrew each letter has a numeric value. So words with similar values are similar. There are also a few Numerological like systems in Hebrew. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Delano said:

Beth means temple or door in Hebrew. Bethel  means the house of tbe Lord. Hebrew Arabic and Greek are AlephBeths which ate very similar. Hebrew each letter has a numeric value. So words with similar values are similar. There are also a few Numerological like systems in Hebrew. 

Correction:

Beth or more correctly BET = House  (example = Beta Israel is House of Israel)

BAB/BOBdoor/gate  (example =  Babel is Gate of El)

Troy and Chev

7Then Herod, when he had privily called the wise men, inquired of them diligently what time the star appeared. 8And he sent them to Bethlehem, and said, Go and search diligently for the young child; and when ye have found him, bring me word again, that I may come and worship him also. 9When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. (Matthew ch.2)

First of all the Bible calls it a STAR....not a planet (Saturn is a planet regardless of how it "looks").
So is the Bible incorrect in calling this planet Saturn a "star" or are those who call that star "Saturn" the ones who are incorrect?
Both can't be right.

Secondly.....
Are you telling me that you believe a literal planet (or star) way out in space came down to Earth close enough for the Magicians to see it, lead them to a particular spot, and then STAND OVER the spot as it says in the book?

This sounds more like the typical UFO than any star or planet.

Are you telling me that you believe a literal planet (or star) way out in space came down to Earth close enough for the Magicians to see it, lead them to a particular spot, and then STAND OVER the spot as it says in the book?

So... you have no problem with walking on water, resurrection, parting of the seas, etc.... this is what gives you pause?

Maybe something was lost in translation, or the story is just a myth or allegory.

Troy

So... you have no problem with walking on water, resurrection, parting of the seas, etc.... this is what gives you pause?

Actually I don't believe any of this took place.
I could be wrong, but how can I prove or disprove something that happened so long ago?

This is why I'm asking Chevdove how can it be proven through astronomy and the study of planetary movements.
She's trying to explain it to me but I'm clearly not her best student...lol.

Del

You're correct that "Beta" is Greek for the the 2nd letter of their alphabet.
I should have made it clearer that when I said "Beta" means "house of" that's what it means in GE'EZ which is a Semitic language of Ethiopia similar to Hebrew.

but how can I prove or disprove something that happened so long ago?

Easy, the laws of physics have not changed. Which is also why we know how the planets were aligned

• Like 1

Troy

Easy, the laws of physics have not changed. Which is also why we know how the planets were aligned

Yes I understand this but the question isn't whether or not the planets as they align today is the same as how they aligned millenia ago because I believe they do; the question I have is how does it confirm or verify the EVENTS that were alleged to have occurred during their alignment?
In other words to illustrate my question.............

The summer soltice occurs around the same time each year.
Correct?
It may not occur on the same DATE each year, but occurs during the same TIME FRAME each year meaning after every threehundred and sixy something days we pretty much know we will get a summer soltice.

Now if I'm a great general in India and I won a battle during the summer soltice of 1935, how will people in the United States in 2019 be able to determine that this took place or verify that it happened simply by how the planets or stars align with eachother?
Does this alignment give them a vision of past events like a time machine?

On 5/16/2019 at 5:34 PM, Delano said:

@Delano I agree in that "Beth" means "house" although, I did not know from which language! Yes, I alos agree and have read that in Hebrew each letter has a numeric value.

On 5/16/2019 at 5:55 PM, Delano said:

I tagged Chevdove in an old post. About the esoteric and religion. 

Chevdove you may also want to get an Aramic translation of the bible. 

Thank you! I read your post and all of that is interesting. And I hope to better understand 'Aramic' basis of scriptures and etc. 

On 5/16/2019 at 9:29 PM, Pioneer1 said:

First of all the Bible calls it a STAR....not a planet (Saturn is a planet regardless of how it "looks").

@Pioneer1 You are so wrong! I have a degree in science and have taught science. 

The word 'STAR' means 'a planet'! The word 'STAR' also means 'THE SUN' in the scientific world!

A 'star' is the definition of 'the sun', 'the moon', the MOVING STAR [ie planets], 'COMET' and etc! 

PLANETS are defined today and in the distant past as being MOVING STARS.

The moon is defined to be 'A SATELLITE STAR' ...

This has always been the scientific language!

There are so, so, som many distinct types of stars in the universe and various ones have a distinct defintion!

I guess one way to maybe correlate the term 'STAR' could be like a word 'HUMAN' or 'HOMO SAPIEN'; in that there are many different adjectives to define 

humans, some are 'primitive homo sapiens', some are called 'Home Erectus', some are called 'modern homo sapiens', some are specifically defined as being European, or African, or etc....

Even the scriptures define the term 'STAR' as meaning various types of bodies in the universe with various distinctions.

This is a common understanding in the science world in tht MOVING STARS is another term for PLANETS!!!

• Like 1

On 5/16/2019 at 9:29 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Secondly.....

@Pioneer1 LOL, I explained it in detail, in scientific terminology, and therefore, I suppose this as pect is beyond you understanding for now.

I explained that planetariums across the world, college planetariums feature this TRIPLE CONJUNCTION that I wrote about, LOL, but you

are not understanding.

You do not understand how even today, stars are used for travel; how ancient indians and sailors used certain stars to trek! LOL!

There is no such phenomena of any star 'coming down to erath-star'!!! LOL

Stars do not have to 'COME DOWN' to be able to use their movements in order to make maps, or make sea expeditions. 

Pioneer, the ancient man knew about 'the composition of a compass' and had instruments as well.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now if I'm a great general in India and I won a battle during the summer soltice of 1935, how will people in the United States in 2019 be able to determine that this took place or verify that it happened simply by how the planets or stars align with eachother?
Does this alignment give them a vision of past events like a time machine?

@Pioneer1 I have answered your question by addressing 'THE ROMAN EMPIRE' times when this TRIPLE CONJUNCTION was written to have occurred.

I wrote that other ancient civilizations have recorded this TRIPLE CONJUNCTION  of Jupiter, Mars and Saturn, and therefore, regarding

THE ROMAN EMPIRE, most people accept that this TRIPLE CONJUNCTION marks history about the Romans, but not about the Hebrews or Jesus. Regarding,

THE ROMAN EMPIRE, many other civiilizations acknowledge their leaders existed and their government existed, but for some reason,

Black people don't doubt this, but however, they doubt that some angry indigenous Negroes became hostile about being TAXED by the Romans and etc.

BLack people don't doubt the life of Julius Caesar or Cleopatra, but they dismiss the history of the Hebrews and etc.

So, yes, it comes donw to 'belief' and being conditioned by our education system to believe in the Romans and 'White Jesus' but pretty much, --that's it! 

The idea that the Romans had Negro people that opposed their system is completely refuted by most Black people today, like youself. 

The idea that Jesus could have been a Negro that walked 'only' amongst his own people is rejected by most Black people today, IMO because we visualize what we are trained to view.

2 hours ago, Chevdove said:

@Pioneer1 You are so wrong! I have a degree in science and have taught science. 

The word 'STAR' means 'a planet'! The word 'STAR' also means 'THE SUN' in the scientific world!

A 'star' is the definition of 'the sun', 'the moon', the MOVING STAR [ie planets], 'COMET' and etc! 

PLANETS are defined today and in the distant past as being MOVING STARS.

The moon is defined to be 'A SATELLITE STAR' ...

This has always been the scientific language!

There are so, so, som many distinct types of stars in the universe and various ones have a distinct defintion!

I guess one way to maybe correlate the term 'STAR' could be like a word 'HUMAN' or 'HOMO SAPIEN'; in that there are many different adjectives to define 

humans, some are 'primitive homo sapiens', some are called 'Home Erectus', some are called 'modern homo sapiens', some are specifically defined as being European, or African, or etc....

Even the scriptures define the term 'STAR' as meaning various types of bodies in the universe with various distinctions.

This is a common understanding in the science world in tht MOVING STARS is another term for PLANETS!!!

Are you telling me that in the scientific community today moons and planets are considered STARS?

That would be amazing because this is the first time I'm hearing this.

Troy

Is this a serious question to me? Don't be silly 🙂 Besides @Chevdove never asserted that.

Well, you're supporting her assertion that you can look at the stars and planetary alignments to verify historic events so I'm just asking you for specifics of how this is done.

If a claim is made that a battle was fought on April 20th 1791....how can I look up at the stars or planetary alignments and confirm this today?

Do you also believe that the moon and planets are "stars" too?