Sign in to follow this  
harry brown

ROYAL BABY BOY!!

Princess. Meghan,Prince  Harry. Had. A. Baby. Boy..  News. Not. ,Showing. Baby. Pictures. Yet.  Royal.  Family. Seems.  Pure. White.  There. Is. Racism.  In.  England,And.  The.  Rest. Of  Europe.. Maybe,,The,Royal   Baby   Will  Avoid   Racism    In  Europe.  And   This,Country.   He   WIll   Have   Dual  Citizenship   In   This   Country.  World    Is  Waiting    For   A  Baby   Name.  Wish    Them  And  Their,Baby  Good   Luck..  News   Said   Once  They.  Might   Live  ,In,Africa....

They should name the kid Leroy Tyrone. I, personally, couldn't care less about this event.  Just the birth of another parasite to live off the blood, sweat, and adulation of the subjects who bow down to the British royalty who are nothing but a bunch of dumb figure heads.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm not sure what the big deal is.....

So-called "prince" Harry is White and so is the so-called "princess" Meghan (I don't care how Black her mother is) .

Two White folks having a White baby, what's new?

• Like 1

Word.

My God, who cares about this birth... really? I'm not even sure most Brits give a crap -- none that I know do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2019 at 2:27 PM, Cynique said:

They should name the kid Leroy Tyrone. I, personally, couldn't care less about this event.  Just the birth of another parasite to live off the blood, sweat, and adulation of the subjects who bow down to the British royalty who are nothing but a bunch of dumb figure heads.   

LOL. I agree!