Sign in to follow this  
Troy

Why Trump Will Win -- Thanks Twitter

You posted this a few days ago and I'm just now clicking on and watching it.

I LOVE it!

You're thinking this video will scare and energize his base, and you're probably correct to a certain extent; however one of the biggest problems is the fact the people who SAY they want real change in this nation are afraid of it and are recoiling from it.

Why?

Because they think what the young people are doing out there is WRONG instead of what's NECESSARY.

The majority of people in this nation (AfroAmericans, most Latinos, most poor people, most women) don't like the status quo and want REAL change in this society but because most of them don't have a real plan for change nor do they know what real change would look like many feel it's probably best to keep things as they are.

This sets up cognitive dissonance in their minds as they don't know who or what to believe.

The racist right-wing of this nation DOESN'T have this problem, they are pro-system and pro-order all the way through and through.

As it says in the Bible, you can't serve TWO masters.
You must accept one and reject the other.
You must love one and hate the other.

You. Can't. Serve. Two. Masters?  Bible. Says. You. Can.  Serve. God. And Slaves. Obey. Your. Earthly. Masters. .. Slave. Owners. Used. The. Bible. To.  Torture.  Control.  The Slaves.....

One of the many contradictions in the Bible.

According to the Bible Jesus said you can't serve two masters....you must choose.

But like he did many times,  Paul turned around and contradicted the alleged words of Jesus by telling slaves to OBEY their masters.

On 6/29/2020 at 7:49 AM, Pioneer1 said:

most of them don't have a real plan for change nor do they know what real change would look like many feel it's probably best to keep things as they are.

Yes, this is scary, but I believe you. @Pioneer1

On 6/29/2020 at 7:49 AM, Pioneer1 said:

You must love one and hate the other.

No. That is not exactly what it means though

On 6/29/2020 at 10:04 PM, Pioneer1 said:

you must choose.

YEP.

On 6/29/2020 at 10:04 PM, Pioneer1 said:

But like he did many times,  Paul turned around and contradicted the alleged words of Jesus by telling slaves to OBEY their masters.

AH! That is SO NOT TRUE!!!

This is reference to being 'IN THE LORD'!!! You need to refer to the BACK UP SCRIPTURES--the other scripture that expounds upon this scripture--as the BIBLE IS BASED SOLELY ON CONFIRMATION OF SCRIPT within the entire Books of the Bible. All of the prophets confirm each other!!!

The other scripture expounds upon the very same scripture and reads OBEY YOUR MASTERS IN THE LORD!!!

Old Testament Confirmations are numerous and uphold this NEW COVENANT SCRIPTURE-- EXAMPLE-- When the evil pharaoh told the midwives to murder the malefactors on the birthing stool, they would NOT obey the pharaoh! Therefore the scriptures go on to say that THE SUPREME BEING REWARDED THEM and gave them a house for their good deeds!!! 

As I reference before, our ancestors continually welcomed White Supremacy into their governments through marriage over and over again, until God stopped delivering them over and over again--therefore, he allowed White Supremacy to go on -- this is a timed appointed prophecy of A TIMES TIMES AND HALF TIMES--2500 year prophecy--established by the prophet Danie!!! Beginning with the Babylonian-Persian Empire which became Medo-Persian--a White run empire!!! 

So Paul is referencing this Apocalypse prophecy!!! Jesus came during the Roman Empire times to set up his government to pilot this 2500 prophecy because God knew that HUMAN SACRIFICE of Black people would be horrible--but God has not been able to stop Black people from wanting to worship White people!!! So after the Jews shouted for Roman rule--the PROTESTANT MOVEMENT eventually came forward too, to help humanity--and now here we are in America. STOP BLAMING GOD FOR THE SINS OF OUR ANCESTORS! Now, we need to OBEY OUR SLAVE--OH I MEAN MASTERS EVEN THE FROWARD ONES as is fit in the Lord!!!

We need to be law biding citizens!

We need to make appeals though, defend ourselves, but we are under this law--but not forever.

The correct interpretation of the scripture when Jesus said: [paraphrasing]

You can't serve 2 masters, you can't serve both MAMMON and GOD at the same time, etc.--so you need to choose your pathway or you will end up being lukewarm.

He goes on to say that if you even try to serve both 'gods' at the same time, human nature will dictate and therefore you will eventually cleave to one but LOATHE the other. 

INTERPRETATION: MAMMON is a catch all word that ultimately means White Supremacist system set up on MATERIAL WEALTH through evil methods mainly HUMAN SACRIFICE, trickery--deceitful and unfair trade practices, etc. The god of wealth vs the God of truth.

So if you love MAMMON--WEALTH, GAIN BY ANY MEANS, you will eventually loathe honest PRINCIPLES, honesty, Black people [even if your Black], gain by merit, etc. GOD'S PATHWAY--TRUTH.

Chev

Yes, this is scary, but I believe you.

Do you know what's REALLY scary?

The fact that these past couple months many  AfroAmericans have clearly SEEN what works!
They have SEEN that getting out in them streets and raising hell WORKS in getting us respect and getting things accomplished......

Yet despite seeing what works, some have decided to go back home and lay on the couch....with the joint in their hand.....smoking dope and talkikng shit on twitter or instagram.

This is reference to being 'IN THE LORD'!!! You need to refer to the BACK UP SCRIPTURES--the other scripture that expounds upon this scripture--as the BIBLE IS BASED SOLELY ON CONFIRMATION OF SCRIPT within the entire Books of the Bible. All of the prophets confirm each other!!! 

But Paul (Saul)  wasn't a prophet.
He was most likely a Roman agent paid to infiltrate the Messianic movement of that region and "divert" it to what you see today.

So if you love MAMMON--WEALTH, GAIN BY ANY MEANS, you will eventually loathe honest PRINCIPLES, honesty, Black people [even if your Black], gain by merit, etc. GOD'S PATHWAY--TRUTH. 

If your principle IS to gain wealth....and you love wealth.....then you're being TRUE to your principles.

Different people have different principles; and for some....honesty and justice isn't one of them.

On 7/1/2020 at 2:03 PM, Pioneer1 said:

But Paul (Saul)  wasn't a prophet.

@Pioneer1 He was definitely a prophet. He wrote prophesies. 

On 7/1/2020 at 2:03 PM, Pioneer1 said:

He was most likely a Roman agent paid to infiltrate the Messianic movement of that region and "divert" it to what you see today.

You speak against written, published works of over 2000 years ago, of a man, who was highly degreed and also severely persecuted for the Word of God, and you speak with no reference.

Chev

He was definitely a prophet. He wrote prophesies.  

?????
What were some of his prophecies?

You speak against written, published works of over 2000 years ago, of a man, who was highly degreed and also severely persecuted for the Word of God, and you speak with no reference. 

There are many references to Paul being a Roman agent who's purpose was to gain the trust of the Jews of that time in order to influence them and the new Messianic Movement many of them were participating in.

One of those references can be found in the Bible in HIS very own words.

In 1st Corinthians Ch. 9 we read Paul saying:

For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;
To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.
To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

Here he ADMITS that he assumed various identities to gain the trust of various peoples to fit his agenda.

Are you sure you want to call a man like that a "Prophet" or man of God?

He didn't even get along with one of Yashua's disciples Simeon (Peter)  who insisted that new members keep the laws of Judaism while Paul wanted to relax them.