Sign in to follow this  
Troy

Why Trump Will Win -- Thanks Twitter

Guest FAS
2 hours ago, Delano said:

We are watching the end of an empire.

Only if Trump steals the election.

Am I the only one on here who seriously questions whether there will even BE an election this year?

Between the racial violence and the seeming out of control waves of Covid-19 cases, having a conventional election seems doubtful.

I have not seen anything nearly as compelling as these videos from tbe Dems -- and I avoid misinformation from 45's camp.

A conventional election can not take place. Many more ballots will be cast by mail, which 45 already says is rigged.

Perhaps this is how "stealing" an election takes place.

Guest QueenX

And we already see where the nation is headed, and where it will end up.A  prophet has already predicted a  depression worse than the 1930 s. 

On 6/28/2020 at 7:29 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Between the racial violence and the seeming out of control waves of Covid-19 cases, having a conventional election seems doubtful.

Ah! The Covid-19 Pandemic and our governments response to 'the Stimulus--Oh I mean Reparation checks!'

YES, I believe there will be elections, but I believe Omarosa, in that this Movement to start a Race Riots is/was the plan way back when due to the 2001 Twin Towers attack.

The pandemic is just HARDENING THEIR HEARTS to do what they had already planned. 

The Western World going out to the world to police the world--when they have their remnants of chattel slavery still going strong--and the world responded--No! Go back to your own country!--And now, here we are, CITIZENS BEING ATTACKED by the White Supremacist police force.

Oh yes, this was planned long before Obama was selected to run for office. 

Chev

ut I believe Omarosa, in that this Movement to start a Race Riots is/was the plan way back when due to the 2001 Twin Towers attack.

Omarosa said this?
I didn't know that; I'll have to look into this much deeper.

I don't find the idea ridiculous because as I said in another thread it appears that many in the media feel that they can make AfroAmericans react or be silent based on how much air-time they give certain racist acts.

Although both were horrible, the Breonna Taylor killing was much more violent than what happened to George Floyd....yet Breonna's murder didn't cause the massive amount of rioting and protests that George's did.  The only reasons I can conclude for this is it wasn't on tape and the media didn't air it over and over again manipulating the anger of the public.

However, going to Omarosa's point.......
If this is true and they (the media) knows how to MANIPULATE AfroAmericans and stir them up when they get ready....that is disturbing.

On 7/1/2020 at 1:20 PM, Pioneer1 said:

However, going to Omarosa's point.......
If this is true and they (the media) knows how to MANIPULATE AfroAmericans and stir them up when they get ready....that is disturbing.

Yes, I do not follow Omarosa, but I do believe I read about her briefly making this statement. Actually, I read about this statement in this community but I don't remember what thread. I believe it was around the time that she was made to leave the White House.