Daniel, Do You Forgive Them?

3 North Carolina Cops were caught talking about a race war and planning on buying more weapons to kill as many "n*ggers" as they can..................

So, Daniel....
Is this an example of that "bogus racism" that you speak of?

And do you "forgive" them?

Wait....they didn't even ASK for your forgiveness, so this is going to be a hard one...lol

Yet another reason we need to stop the proliferation of guns.  I can buy an assault rifle today.  I know too many people who already own one.

The quotes do illustrate just how dumb and racist some people are.  That brother running Wilmington's police department has his work cut out for him.

I wonder now if the fired white officers are more or less likely to kill a Black person now...

Troy

I wonder now if the fired white officers are more or less likely to kill a Black person now...

Actually, now that they aren't on the force and can't JUSTIFY their killing of an AfroAmerican  as being part of their law enforcement duties.....they are probably LESS likely.

But that doesn't mean that the streets are safe!

Remember that a racist ex-cop STILL found a way to chase an AfroAmerican man down and help kill him in Georgia (Ahmaud Arbery) even as a civilian.

They SHOULD take their guns away as part of that "red flag" law that was passed some while back.  With statements like that, they are obviously a threat to society.

Look yonder!              image.jpeg.5e106a646ea7d3c5076af4c15117190a.jpeg

I found yet ANOTHER wayward soul for Daniel to forgive.........                       

Under the fake name Steven Eric, Sgt. Wrede posted “KILL THEM ALL” and “KILL EM ALL” in the comments section. The news agency reported an anonymous tip and screenshots of the incendiary comments to CSPD.

Wrede agreed that his comments could imply that CSPD officers wish to kill members of the community. And when asked if he felt his comments could incite people to commit acts of violence against the protestors he said, “unfortunately, yes.”

https://www.denverpost.com/2020/08/14/madrid-a-colorado-springs-police-officers-hate-is-being-swept-under-the-rug/

This clown who is supposedly a SGT. on the Colorado Springs police force is running the internet using fake names and ENCOURAGING people to kill Black Lives Matter protesters!

Oh I KNOW how bad you want to forgive him so that you can "grow" and "progress" as a human being.....
But wait for him to ASK for it first, before you shower it all over him, lol.
I curious how long it'll take.

Reading the article, you quoted from, was frustrating because it was laced with opinions  and conjecture. I went back to the top of it a realized it was not reporting, but an opinion piece.

The actual news was far less inflamatory. Again you are trying to make seem like every white police officer wants to start a race war. This is just some guy, hiding behind a fake identity, making dumb comments on social media.

How come all of your example are of officers falling over themselves apologizing. Can't you find anyone who will stand by their statements?

It would be interesting to know who sold him out and why.

Daniel

Where art thou?

Put the Japanese Anime down and LAY HANDS on your people so that they may be forgiven....for the sake of "progress", lol.

Troy

I'm not sure why so many of them are apologizing aside from the fact that they want to keep their jobs and don't want their futures ruined if this "race war thing" doesn't pan out the way they hope.

Kind of like a Fundamentalist Christian who preaches the end of the world but goes to college and takes out a mortgage on a home.

Yeah...you CLAP and SCREAM and PREACH that  Jesus is coming back any moment now but....just to be on the "safe side"....lol.
Doubt and uncertainty stock photo. Image of looking, portrait ...

@Pioneer1 have you considered that they are actually sorry for doing something stupid?

Haven't you ever done something dumb, but did not realize it until some called you on it? Once you were made aware if the dumb action you apologized for it.

I find it hard to get bent out of shape for something some dummy said on their free time. I'm more interested in what he does. Everybody talks shit.

Troy

have you considered that they are actually sorry for doing something stupid?

I'm sure they ARE sorry......for being stupid enough to get caught.

You're really stretching it and going to bat for these race-soldiers as if they were just a bunch of school boys who were caught cheating on an exam or horse-playing in the hallway.

image.jpeg.3492c6fed6a8efbdae0b2f25661700b5.jpeg

Do you realize these racists were swore to protect society and they betrayed that oath?

Do you realize that these racists were WELL TRAINED KILLERS with state-issued weapons and were given the authority  to kill whom they saw fit?

Instead of pondering on whether or not these "naughty little boys" are sorry and learned from their "silly mistake"......you should be TERRIFIED that such people were out on the streets with guns and the authority to kill and wonder HOW MANY MORE are out there like them who HAVEN'T been exposed yet.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

You're really stretching it and going to bat for these race-soldiers

I'm not going to bat for race soldiers.  I'm just saying people say stupid things online under and alias.  Should the person who made this asinine post today lose their job if they were uncovered?

I'm sure someone could find something you or I posted here twist it up and make us look like racist, sexist, homophobic, men. 

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

you should be TERRIFIED that such people were out on the streets with guns and the authority to kill and wonder HOW MANY MORE

No I'm not. Honestly, I was afraid of being killed, or badly beaten and robbed when I was a kid. Living in that kind of fear is not good for anyone. I left my garage door open for a few hours yesterday -- and I'm surrounded by white folks.  

Do you often encounter these race solders in the real world, or is your hysteria fueled solely from what you watch on TV and find on the web?

Troy

I'm sure someone could find something you or I posted here twist it up and make us look like racist, sexist, homophobic, men. 

And I'm just as sure that they would NOT be able to find where you or I were calling for the death of another indivual or an entire group/race of people.....like those racist officers were.

That's the difference.

What they said were NOT mistakes or taken out of context.  
It was a revelation of what they REALLY TRULY believed and wanted to do.

I left my garage door open for a few hours yesterday -- and I'm surrounded by white folks.  

Well you better start closing it before an alligator crawls up in there and greets you in the morning, or you find a noose hanging from the ceiling like Bubba Wallace did.....lol.

Do you often encounter these race solders in the real world, or is your hysteria fueled solely from what you watch on TV and find on the web?

You see and come across them everytime you go outside.  You just don't know who most of them are because their private conversations aren't being caught on tape and exposed as in the case of these individuals.

Do you think it's a wise move to WAIT UNTIL they do something racist and violent before being apprehensive?

image.jpeg.01dabd231bedcd09cd3f437bf071e733.jpeg

"Man...I KNEW something wasn't right about you!"

If she were alive today and able to participate in the discussion, do you think our sister BREONNA TAYLOR would share your views about these racists officers and excuse their behavior as being taken out of context or as a result of just having a bad day?

33 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

You just don't know who most of them are because their private conversations aren't being caught on tape and exposed as in the case of these individuals.

So I'm supoosed to base my life on your paranoid imagination?

Speaking of gators this photo was taken from my patio.  The garage is on the otherside of the house.

20190410_123741.jpg

Troy

That picture is so fuzzy......
It looks like a close-up picture of head lice, lol.

So I'm supoosed to base my life on your paranoid imagination?

Being paranoid and distrustful of those whom you come across as suspicious just may SAVE your life.

That way you don't let your guard down.

It doesn't GUARANTEE your safety.  You can do what you think you know and may STILL get victimized, but being paranoid and keeping your guard up lowers your chances of it.

Like that old red-eyed Caucasian man in the MAGA cap who tried to creep up on me in the grocery store that I had to cuss him out and run him off a few months ago I told you about.

Make America Great Again

"Hey there buddy....need some help???"

Angry Black Man GIFs | Tenor

"Man, you better get the fuck on...."

And that was BEFORE the FBI reported that White Supremacists were trying to spread the disease.  
Just having an automatic distrust was enough to make me react.

Does that guarantee my safety?
Who knows......
But like Neely Fuller Jr. said, you do the best you can with what you got.

I'm not sure what to tell other people in how to conduct themselves.

I know what has worked for me SO FAR.
I don't know about next year, tomorow, or even the next 5 minutes!

But I do know what has worked for me so far.

Perhaps Caucasians have CHOSEN to have a different relationship with you than with me.

Troy

I treat people as individuals.  

Me too, but come on man.....you HAVE to have noticed certain patterns.

I mean......
If you've lived on this planet for a certain amount of time you would have to have noticed a PATTERN of behavior that is common to women and another common to men.  Doesn't mean that every single individual man or woman acts that way, but most you encounter do.

When you're meeting a woman you just met on the street do you raise back your hand as if to slap HER hand and give her some "dap" with the one-shoulder-hug?

image.jpeg.c09e036013006dcd37932556bed478fb.jpeg

"Sup bruh...."

You DO NOT treat women and men the same even as individuals.

It's the same with Africans and Caucasians.
Obviously not all Africans behave the same way and likewise not all Caucasians behave the same way.....but there are some patterns I've noticed between both.

Troy

True, but you're ascribing these difference to genetics and therefore race (as you understand it).  I don't agree with that.  I believe it is more a function of culture.

1. This is because much (though not all)  of the differences ARE INDEED due to genetics.

2. Cultural frunctions/traits are pretty much caused BY genetics and environment.
Just like gender is a combination of genetics and cultural expectations, so is culture.

A person's genetics and environment are the causes of their language, diet, mating patterns, ect......

You are muddling a wide variety of things and it is cause for some, with all due respect, sloppy thinking.

Sure our genetics gave rise to our ability to use language, but the language we use is a function of culture not genetics.

Gender is a function of genetics. How we express our gender through behavior and dress is a function of culture.

In a different culture you would be speaking a different language, wearing a dress (a kilt) and agruing how that behavior is genetically defined. 

Open your mind my brother humans are not as narrowly defined as you'd like them to be.

Troy

Sure our genetics gave rise to our ability to use language, but the language we use is a function of culture not genetics.

You're putting the cart BEFORE the horse.

Culture...in part...is DERIVED from language.
But most people had a language BEFORE the culture was developed.
Just like they had a diet BEFORE the culture was developed.

Culture evolved and revolved AROUND language, diet, and certain other behavior.

Gender is a function of genetics. How we express our gender through behavior and dress is a function of culture.

I believe SEX (male or female) is a function of genetics.
A male is a male regardless as to what culture he is born into.
As long as that penis and those testicles are there he will grow up and his body will function as most males do.

But GENDER (societal role).....while largely based on one's sex is also in part based on environmental/social expectations.

Like you said, men are expected to wear pants in this culture while they are expected to wear a skirt in another.

Another example is how urban AfroAmerican men in the United States typically value looking good, smelling good, and dressing good.

Where as many poor Caucasian men in the United States value being doing things that are rugged and dangerous like dirt-bike racing, mountain climbing, and cat-fishing.  

image.jpeg.7b07ac67f5701db66b2fe21454be2634.jpeg      You've Never Seen Hand Fishing for Catfish Like This Before

Different men from different culture value different things.
Both groups think the other is silly and can't understand it.

@Pioneer1 you are continuing to muddy the conversation and I don't want to go down a convoluted rabbit hole with you 😉

At the end of the day, there is no scientific basis to support your assertions in a genetic basis for the behavioral differences between people based upon their skin color.   I don't buy into the idea that white people were created in a lab, are devils, and genetically predisposed to be evil.  

We will just continue to disagree on this.

@Troy it seems to me @Pioneer1 lives in the world of Stereotypes. It’s one of the problems that has emerged from a Hollywood driven image of “Blackness Is” When you combine it with Blaxploitation Literature it becomes very easy to see why people are behaving the way they are.

We are watching Greenwood unfold before our eyes. I am not saying that the invasion into the Black community would not have occurred, I am contending based on the narrative Shomari lays out in BLACK FORTUNES, the battle didn’t have to happen at the time it did. 

I say that understanding that like now, there could have been outside forces agitating the Black community stoking the flames of outrage. We are not ready for a Race War. Pride, arrogance, drunkenness and ignorance are driving Blacks to behave in a way that will trigger a massacre.

We can see many parallels with 1917 and the Bolsheviks of Russia. Without the economic justification or political repression which was occurring under Tsarist Russia we see large segments of the Black community being driven to unreasonable emotional rage. 

The saddest part is it is all based on lies and distortions of the facts and history.

Daniel

My primary goal is to entertain millions of children with my books. I don’t have time for outrage. I have no control over how certain people think.

There are a lot of AfroAmerican men who are dead or locked up in jail right now who didn't "have time" to focus on White Supremacy.
Indeed, many didn't even think it existed.....they found out the hard way.

But I guess you feel that's just what AfroAmerican children in the inner city need....more "entertainment".
I guess you don't feel they need PROPER education....just entertainment to keep them occupied.
Well I hope in those children's books you're selling you're ATLEAST dropping a few nuggets of wisdom here and there to little Black children how to live and be successful in a world of racist violent Caucasians as they grow up.

we see large segments of the Black community being driven to unreasonable emotional rage. 

UNREASONABLE rage????

UNREASONABLE??????

Was our sister jumping up and down and screaming in terror after witnessing the shooting of our Jacob Blake in front of her eyes, acting in "unreasonable" emotional rage????

Were the tears of Jacob Blake's mother and his 3 sons a product of  "unreasonable" emotional rage?

Troy

you are continuing to muddy the conversation and I don't want to go down a convoluted rabbit hole with you

Lol, if I was a 70 year old White woman with a nice body......

Revealing Photos Show Us Just How Sexy An Older Woman Can Be ...

....would you go down a hole with me?

I don't buy into the idea that white people were created in a lab, are devils, and genetically predisposed to be evil.  

I'm very careful with my words.
I don't recall actually saying ANY of that.

Besides, if all of the events that have taken place in the past few months and ESPECIALLY the past few days don't make you atleast WONDER how true those statements (except for the "created in a lab part"; I'm not sure where you got that shit from, lol) are......I'm not sure what to tell you.

The young criminal got what was coming to him. I am at a police station right now and I am not getting shot., More will be revealed. There are lots of young thugs like him with a chip on their shoulders. You would more likely die from an encounter with the police than me.

White supremacy isn’t on my list of obstacles. Criminals are regardless of color.

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

The young criminal got what was coming to him. I am at a police station right now and I am not getting shot., More will be revealed. There are lots of young thugs like him with a chip on their shoulders. You would more likely die from an encounter with the police than me.

White supremacy isn’t on my list of obstacles. Criminals are regardless of color.

Why would the police hurt you?
You're ONE of them.....lol.

And how do YOU know that man was a criminal?
He was actually PREVENTING criminality by breaking up a fight between two women; and what was the thanks he got for it?

Now the poor man is paralyzed.

Is THAT what you think was "coming to him"?

You will learn more as more as the tape is released. He is lucky he’s not dead.

Lucky???

According to news reports that man had to have his colon removed, his stomach has holes in it, he had to have part of his small intestines removed AND he's paralyzed for the waist down.

How Did I Become An Angry Old Black Man? | by Kevin Christopher ...

"And you call that  LUCKY, Daniel?"

I did not watch the George Floyd execution yet.

I did just now watch this shooting. I can see why the police would want to stop the guy from going into his car, but seems like they could have easily stopped him by just grabbing him.  Did both cops shoot him? 

It is hard for me to believe "race" was not part of this action. The guy is lucky to be alive. It will be interesting to hear what he was thinking when walked around the car and reached into it whike two white officers have guns trained on. That act was suicudal.

Don't we all know by now once guns are drawn you don't do anything you are not told to do?

Sure @Pioneer1 if that white women was a billionaire and gave me unfretted access to her money she might have chance lol!

Troy

What wasn't in the video was that HE had just broken up a fight between two women on the street.

That's the ONLY thing he did.

He SHOULD have won an award instead of getting shot.

But like they do alot of time when the police showed up they started asking people for ID and probably found some warrants on him and tried to nab him.

The guy is lucky to be alive.

You think so?

You think living without bowels and paralyzed from the waist down is better than death?

if that white women was a billionaire and gave me unfretted access to her money she might have chance lol!

Honestly, with a body like that at 70 she wouldn't have to offer me TOO much but some attention, lol.

I didn't mention this in the other thread but just being OLDER gives a woman a break in the looks department.  

Her skin is a just a little wrinkly and pasty but her age and race gives her a break.

Seeing that type of skin on a 30 year old or a woman of color would be unattractive, but on a 70 year old Caucasian woman it's relatively NORMAL, so when you take her nice body shape and pretty face into consideration....she's attractive for 70.

Yes resisting arrest and escape are grounds for lethal force. It has been reported that they were wrestling with the guy on the other side of the car. But I will reserve judgement until after the investigations are complete. I don’t have a problem with people getting shot in the back if they are fleeing or seeking to get a weapon. I remember SodaPop.

10 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Yes resisting arrest and escape are grounds for lethal force. It has been reported that they were wrestling with the guy on the other side of the car. But I will reserve judgement until after the investigations are complete. I don’t have a problem with people getting shot in the back if they are fleeing or seeking to get a weapon. I remember SodaPop.

Ya know.....
I honestly don't know any AfroAmerican man in real life who would make a statement like that.

I don't know any police procedure that would approve if shiiting someone in the back if they ate fleeing.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You think living without bowels and paralyzed from the waist down is better than death?

Yes, I think there are many people with valueae lives who are handicapped (or whatever the PC term is).

What is "Sodapop?"

@Troy I got my information directly from a Black Police office. It has to do with the protection of the community and also the officer. When a criminal is fleeing you don’t know if they are going to take a hostage, weapon or assistance.  Being a fugitive has deadly consequences.

@Pioneer1 a Black who faces the facts and not feelings. When you are dealing with law enforcement you are dealing with life and death. Not only the life of the office but also the community.

I also understand that the cases of unjustified deaths by police is still minuscule compared to the daily interaction between the police and the black community. Millions compared to dozens. Also the you have more Whites killed by police than Blacks.

Daniel

When you are dealing with law enforcement you are dealing with life and death. 

Correction: When you're dealing with law enforcement, you're dealing with JUST what it says law ENFORCEMENT

Meaning whatever the law is, that's that THEY are supposed to enforce....not MAKE UP their own rules at whim.

It just so happens that the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION is the highest law of the land and it guarantees the right of EVERY citizen to have LIFE, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Which means it is AGAINST THE LAW (the highest law to be exact) to kill a U.S. citizen for any reason.

You won't find the death penalty anywhere in the U.S. Constitution.

It’s self evident. Deadly force is needed to protect live and liberty that’s the Second Amendment. 

The 2nd Amendment was established primarily as a DETERRENT against tyranny of the state against the citizenry.

Not as a license for the state to execute it's citizens.....especially without due process.

Daniel

It is for the preservation of life which requires taking life at times. 

You're being disingenuous by what you're choosing to focus on to justify the shooting of this man in the back by those sworn to uphold the Constitution.

The Second Amendment wasn't established for the preservation of life.

The Constitution ITSELF in it's entirety was....but not the 2nd A specifically.

The 2nd A was designed specifically to ensure that the government doesn't have total, absolute, impune control over it's citizens.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

The 2nd Amendment applies to the citizens (aka the people) not the State itself.

@Pioneer1 meet what you are missing 

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

2nd Amendment applies to the citizens (aka the people) not the State itself.

People have the ability to designate power through a representative government. A Local Police Force is merely the will of the citizens being executed. The structure provides for adaptation for better service.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

2nd Amendment applies to the citizens (aka the people) not the State itself.

People have the ability to designate power through a representative government. A Local Police Force is merely the will of the citizens being executed. The structure provides for adaptation for better service. 

Update on Jacob Blake 

Man.....
I hope our brother Jacob Black pulls through and is out of pain and agony very soon.

I have to say he has a SEXY mother!

I see Benjamin Crump don't mind being next to her.
He's sitting so close to the sista he can smell her deodorant.

Daniel

Man....

Who the HELL is that  tap-dancing clown you're bringing before us????

The negro STARTS OFF lying......

First off, he claims his great great grandfather who was allegedly brought here (I'll get to that in a minute) as a slave was named SILAS BURGESS.
Don't that negro know that's NOT an African name????
If he was brought directly from Africa why the hell does he has a EUROPEAN (Silas Burgess) name???
Lies, lies, lies......

Second, he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about.  Africans weren't brought directly to the United States from Africa.
They were taken to the isles of the West Indies FIRST and "broken" before their descendants were dispersed to the main lands.
So either he doesn't know what he's talking about or  he's lying about that too......

THEN the clown has the nerve to stand up there to the podium and claim WW2 was about fighting SOCIALISM instead of the racist Nazi movement and Hitler's plans to take over the world.

That crispy mouth nigga has been totally brainwashed.

A Local Police Force is merely the will of the citizens being executed.

You have no idea what you're talking about on this issue.

The SHERIFF'S department is elected by the people, not the POLICE department.
That's why Sheriff's run for election and Police Chiefs/Commissioneres get APPOINTED.

The police department has nothing to do with the will of "the people".
They exist to protect property and enforce the laws of private businesses.

I have no compassion for Jacob. He was terrorizing a Black Woman. Have you never seen Roots? Huff is the name of the family my mother’s matrilineal side starts with. I don’t see how that’s so hard to believe when people are claiming they knew their relative who was a slave. My relatives on the Huffs claim the two brothers who were brought down from the north were never slaves just sharecroppers.

Daniel

I have no compassion for Jacob. He was terrorizing a Black Woman.

Well it is my understanding that he was SAVING Black women by breaking up a fight between them.

If you have no compassion for those who terrorize Black women, you should have no compassion for the so-called police officers who killed our sister Breonna Taylor.

Have you never seen Roots? Huff is the name of the family my mother’s matrilineal side starts with. I don’t see how that’s so hard to believe when people are claiming they knew their relative who was a slave. My relatives on the Huffs claim the two brothers who were brought down from the north were never slaves just sharecroppers.

I've seen Roots before.

I'm not exactly sure how that or what you're saying proves anything that Owens clown said.
Silas Burgess is NOT an African name and that would NOT be his name if he were coming on a ship over from Africa...as he alleges.  
Those are facts; no matter how Mr. Owens would want to spin them.

Daniel

I'm familiar with everything you just said and NONE OF IT reconciles that goof-ball in a suit claiming that an African boy who had just been kidnapped from Africa and put on a slave ship was somehow given a EUROPEAN name by his Mama!

Now......
If Mr. Tap-dance  Owens MEANT to say that wasn't his name on the way over here but it was CHANGED to a European name after arriving and being conditioned; then that's what he SHOULD have said.
Don't stagger your ass up to a podium, get infront of a world wide audience and get to lying and confusing people with inaccurate speech making a fool of yourself AND your people!

African people around the world KNOW that ain't no African named "Silas Burgess".

But I don't think he did it on purpose.

Like most made-in-America Negroes..he didn't know any better.

The Caucasians gave him a suit, patted him on the back, and sent him out to do his thing................

Here Are 22 Life Lessons You'll Learn Growing Up In Virginia | Black  dancers, Dancer, Tap dancer

"It's SHOW TIME YAALLLLL!"