Has anyone else Been a BlkChk Power 100

On Twitter they go by the handle @BlackPressRadio I wanted to know if anyone else here has taken advantage of the Power 100? I think this is a wonderful way of addressing an issue @Jeffrey was raising about Authentic Black projects.

8619C8F2-A24A-46E0-BB43-858EAD46CAF5.thumb.png.26323460be0dcb2c8907810613224fe2.png

I was interested in finding out what other people experiences were. If they were able to generate new contacts or business? 

I will let you know how my interview goes tomorrow.  PS they gave me a gift certificate to share that has limited time redemption period. It’s good for $50 starting September 2020.

0A099A6C-ACC9-4C07-A3F8-481CA32A1E67.thumb.png.d64be66b06254e9789f270106ddc4abb.png

I never heard of them before now.  How did you learn about them?

So they are providing a service to businesses that allows them to prove that are Black owned?

Would that be a service  you would recommend for AALBC?  If so, why? if not, why not?

I just checked their domain registration: https://www.whois.com/whois/blkchk.com

The domain 2.5 month old. New site always give me pause for concern.  New sites that have only been registered for a year raises a red flag with me.  I link to thousands of websites.  I won't link to sites under these conditions because they are often fleeting and I don;t have the time to clean up bad links.

I would not give them money -- unless I knew the principals personally.  Someone needs to prove to me that they are Black owned. 

Let me know what you discover.  

I met them on Twitter. I think they are registered on this site. When I went to put their Twitter handle in they popped up here also @BlackPressRadio 

I will let you know what I discover. They do look very new, but I guess you know me well enough by now to know that I don’t let newness stop me from supporting people who deliver. After all like Trump, I practice “The Art of Tax Deductions”. 

I would recommend them once I vetted them. This is why I put the inquiry out.  I am reacquainting myself with the Internet after a 4 year hiatus.