Looking for Web Designer to Redesign Book Page

I could not find a category for this, so here goes.

I am need a black web designer who is willing to work within the design constraints of an already- designed website.

The book page needs to be redone so each book (I will soon have two books) can have its own page.

The same way Troy has it here. The web designer must be able to do this using the woo-commerce plug-in.

Please contact me at idabellpub@gmail.com. Here's a link to Ida Bell Publishing, LLC's bookpage:

https://idabellpublishing.com/shop/

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

@Troy, Is there room for a marketplace on aalbc?  I follow @zaji on WordPress.com too. And I usually read her post in my WP reader. I hadn't seen any new posts, so I went to her website.  Do you know this sister designs the most fabulous book covers and websites and...Well, long story short zaji is talented in the media arts and operates the Creative Ankh.  So, I got to thinking.  Is there a way to populate a page on aalbc.com that will would pull content from bios and if any member posted their business offerings, it would generate a brief listing?  Or maybe, members could pay for a listing if their business is in a book publishing vertical market? Just a thought. 🙃

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

@Wendy Jones  I recommend aalbc.com member, writer and web designer @zaji at the Creative Ankh https://creativeankh.com/

Thanks, Mel, (someone please tell me how to do the name + @). I have looked at zaji's portfolio and will contact her.

I really appreciate this recommendation.

Yes, a marketplace would be wonderful. After all, this is where I found my editor and publicist for Ida Bell Publishing LLC's debut publication: An Extraordinary Life: Josephine E. Jones.

Will return this weekend for a post of the interview I did with Candace Waller about options to the Big A.

• Like 2

On 10/3/2020 at 5:58 PM, Wendy Jones said:

Thanks, Mel, (someone please tell me how to do the name + @). I have looked at zaji's portfolio and will contact her.

I really appreciate this recommendation.

@Wendy Jones you're welcome! Thank you for making the request!  There's always something new to appreciate about this forum. 

Also  - when you type the " @ " symbol,  and type a letter.  a list of aalbc member names that begin with the selected letter such as "W" for wendy jones , will appear in a pull down menu.  Next, you can just click on the name and it will appear in the dialogue box.