Candace Owens and Kamala Harris are Basically the Same

Yes, reason has failed, Daniel. Look at the millions of Whites who refuse to wear facemasks or brandish long guns because they want to risk spreading a deadly viral infection.

Look how the Republicans make it difficult for many to obtain a college education. Look at who they betray the so-called founding principles of Democracy by making it hard for many Blacks, Latinos and Native Americans to vote.

There is a difference in focus. 

I know!

While some people are focused on saving lives.....others are focused on making money in spite of their own health or safety.

But check this out........

We know that PSYCHOPATHS don't have a conscience and don't care about anyone else besides themselves:

But a SMART psychopath would realize that you can't operate an economy when half of working age population is sick or dead.

A SMART psychopath would shut down the economy and get the virus under control in order to protect his "human resources" while PRETENDING to do it out of concern.

But a STUPID psychopath is so short-sighted and focused on money that they will destroy the society by keeping society open until there is no one left to work.....including themselves.

A STUPID psychopath will let the virus surge  on the same planet THEY live on....as if they won't end up infected themselves.

A fool will not only endanger others but even THEMSELVES chasing a dollar bill blowing around in the street...lol.

image.jpeg.731569f72748cc6ab341589b71b137a9.jpeg

"Hey, where you going??
Come back here fool...
You go get yourself KILT !"

Some folks need to be locked away for the safety of others AND themselves.....lol

46 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Yes, reason has failed, Daniel. Look at the millions of Whites who refuse to wear facemasks or brandish long guns because they want to risk spreading a deadly viral infection.

They don’t buy into the propaganda. It’s like people who blindly go with what the mainstream media puts out have been put under a genjitsu. Most people don’t want to spread the virus, but they don’t want to become dependent upon the government to determine their survival. 

I run a business. I understand how fragile it is. I also see it as a means of not being dependent upon an employer or government. Freedom is the core of my essence. I have seen the arbitrary and capricious applications of policies with are based on politics not reality. Hundreds of thousands may have died but millions have recovered. 

39 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

While some people are focused on saving lives.....others are focused on making money in spite of their own health or safety.

That’s one way. Another way is that people understand you save more lives by working through your problems than by hiding. Research takes money, food distribution takes money. You are condemning the activity which finances the solution to the problem.

50 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Look how the Republicans make it difficult for many to obtain a college education. Look at who they betray the so-called founding principles of Democracy by making it hard for many Blacks, Latinos and Native Americans to vote.

I went to Kean University. There was nothing Republicans did to stop me or aid me. When are we going to take responsibility for our own education?

Stefan & Troy

Daniel said:
"Hundreds of thousands may have died but millions have recovered."

It's THAT type of reasoning that fuels the argument for "herd immunity".....a concept that a lot of Republicans are pushing.

Infact, they've been pushing since the beginning of the Pandemic earlier this year.

They kept pointing to Germany and Demark and other European nations that either refused to shut down or shut down too late and were willing to allow so much percentage of their population die in a FAILED attempt to make the rest of the population "immune" to it.
Guess what?
It didn't work and herd immunity was never achieved and they are STILL dying in record numbers.

But the problem with this type of thinking is those who engage in it rarely see THEMSELVES as a victim of their own wishes.
They don't  think THEY may be one of those unfortunate victims who ends up dying in the name of "herd immunity".

As far as they're concerned, it's always SOMEONE ELSE you may have to take the fall.....not them.

Daniel

Research takes money, food distribution takes money. You are condemning the activity which finances the solution to the problem.

The money that will be needed to operate both does not and will not come from the private sector or people working.
It comes from the Federal Government.
And their money supply IS NOT interrupted or even effected by a societal shut-down because they don't rely on working and services to produce income....they literally make their own money out of thin air, as much as needed.

Under a real lock-down the U.S. military or atleast National Guard could take care of all of those needs for a good couple months while the nation focuses on eradicating the virus and healing.

When are we going to take responsibility for our own education?

I actually agree with this concept.

Probably not for the same reasons YOU do, but I agree with it and see it as a NECESSITY if we expect for any meaningful progress to be made.

6 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

They don’t buy into the propaganda

Why, for Christ's sake, are you calling 220K deaths propoganda? You don't believe it, don't think it matters why is trying to minimizd avoidable deaths propoganda?

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Why, for Christ's sake, are you calling 220K deaths propoganda?

Because only 6% of that number was due to COVID alone. When you hype the impact you promote unmerited fear. That’s the essence of propaganda.  Millions more recovered. That doesn’t seem to compute with you. The purpose of life is to survive. By focusing on the truly vulnerable we can live our lives. 

The numbers only seem large because of your lack of awareness of the normal mortality rates. 

46 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

The numbers only seem large because of your lack of awareness of the normal mortality rates. 

With all due respect, that statement is objectively ridiculous -- unworthy of me refuting. I hearby give up 😞