More Blacks are supporting Trump this time around

According to various estimates, 21% of young Black men will vote for Trump this time around. 

I am curious to why some believe this is occurring: 

Because it's no secret that Black women vote in higher numbers than Black men and tend to be much more loyal to the Democratic Party. Black women have always been the most reliable and the most loyal supporters of Dem Party candidates, especially when it comes to House.

Believe it or not, a lot of young Black men get emotional over skin hue, a mixed person being called Black (think Kristen Welker) and tend to listen to their favorite celebrities rather than considering true facts. And maybe that is the reason so many younger Black men are now leaning towards Trump.

Many Black men still attack tennis great Serena Williams for marrying a White man. Even though I've countered many times that Serena did not marry a White man. She married a man she fell in love with.

It is hard to defeat ignorance. And we are seeing it in action.

I think the Black Race will suffer badly in a second Trump term.

Already, Trump has signaled that he would support Sudan and Egypt if they waged war against Ethiopia over its nearly completed Grand Renaissance Dam on the Nile River. The dam in Bameza, Ethiopia, just 15 miles east of the country's border with Sudan.

I hope the turnout is huge.

I'd like to know the source also because I don't believe this to be the case.

I don't believe 21% of young Black men are voting PERIOD....let alone for a particular candidate.

Stefan

I am curious to why some believe this is occurring: 

Then I'll give you the answer......

If they DO believe it's occurring, then it's because they're gullible and easily deceived for believing it..

The vast majority of AfroAmericans didn't like or vote for Trump in 2016 BEFORE they realized what kind of President he would be.

Now with all of these protests and riots going on why in the hell would anyone seriously BELIEVE that that MORE Black folks would turn around and vote for him after things have declined even further?

They can put out ANY propaganda and information.
If you're silly enough to believe it, then it's on you (not you personally Stefan but the proverbial "you")....not them.

Many Black men still attack tennis great Serena Williams for marrying a White man. Even though I've countered many times that Serena did not marry a White man. She married a man she fell in love with.

The man she fell in love with was a Caucasian man...lol.
I don't know a lot of AfroAmerican men who actually got upset over this.  Not even me.

We noticed it and talked about it, but no one stayed up at night crying over it.

You know AfroAmerican men are not as jealous or possessive of their women as Caucasian men are.  
I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but it's a fact.

It is hard to defeat ignorance. And we are seeing it in action.

But do you know what's WORSE than ignorance?
Naivete
Gullibility

These things are WORSE than ignorance.

Why?

Because if a person of normal intelligence is ignorant, that problem can be corrected by giving them knowledge.

But if a person is naive and gullible that denotes a problem with their inate intelligence, which isn't as easily corrected.

If untrustworthy people tell you things that go directly against reason and your common sense and you're willing to believe them without proof, that's a problem.

16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I don't believe 21% of young Black men are voting PERIOD....let alone for a particular candidate.

Sure on it's face this is an extraordinary claim.  Maybe @Stefan mean eligible Black voters.  Even then I would find it hard to believe, but lets see where he got this information.

18 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The man she fell in love with was a Caucasian man...lol.
I don't know a lot of AfroAmerican men who actually got upset over this.  Not even me.

We noticed it and talked about it, but no one stayed up at night crying over it

My sentiments exactly!

16 hours ago, Stefan said:

Many Black men still attack tennis great Serena Williams for marrying a White man.

"Attack," really?!   I know a lot of Black men and not once was I aware of anyone even mentioning who Serena married, let alone attacking her for it.  Where the heck did this come from?!  

I would put Serena in the class of successful Black women who marry white guys, as discussed here, but I could personally care less who she married, not do I know anyone who would.

• Thanks 1

I don't like this attempt to separate AfroAmerican men and women by constantly berating and blaming AfroAmerican men while heaping praise upon AfroAmerican women.

What I mean by that is......

We know our sisters are smart, tend to be mentally strong, and generally speaking have been the backbone of the family for the past 50 years...I'm not arguing that.

But WHERE this praise for the Black woman and condemnation of the Black man is coming from, is what I'm taking issue with.

The praise for AfroAmerican women is coming from those who traditionally HATED the Black woman and helped to demean her.

I've noticed that for the past 4 years or so the mainstream media (dominate by Caucasians) have gone out of it's way to WOO AfroAmerican women as if they are trying to remove THEM from AfroAmerican society in general when they make up over half the population.

I saw one article the other day that actually said  "Black America Should Learn From Black Women to....." and then went on to the rest of the subject.

Why are Caucasians "just now" discovering Black girl magic?
And why do they feel the need to condemn and denigrate Black men in SO PUBLICALY ?

Especially over something as vague and unproven as  not voting in large enough numbers.
I knew something was wrong when the media started blaming Black men for Hillary Clinton losing.

The heifer loss because she gave up and conceded the damn election!

It wasn't Black men or our lack of participation that caused her loss.
Hell....she had 3 million MORE votes than Trump!
She decided NOT to fight it or take it to court or make claims of fraud....but instead concede; that's not the fault of Black men or anyone else but herself.
The same with Al Gore.

But it's as clear as day that White Supremacist are trying to exploit and widen the division that already exists between AfroAmerican men and women.

The phrase I used is "according to various estimates." There is no hard data and most opinion writers cite what they have gleaned from talking to others involved in the issue they are presently focusing on. The idea for the thread starter came from my former Managing Editor who is doing research on the defection of Black men to Republicans in this election. 

I was a Mod of Black forums on FB and a lot of Black men expressed an intense dislike of Serena on her choice of a mate. And I never said Caucasian. I used the term the complainers employed: White man. Your personal feelings do not matter in this issue and will never alter or diminish what I read.

I wanted your thoughts on Blacks turning to Trump. 

Pioneer, 

I assure you that I am not ignorant. One of things that makes me laugh are the number of people who live in the United States who think they know everything. There is no one who fits that description.

The idea for my thread starter did not just pop into my head. I've been reading snippets of the same thoughts around the Internet for a while. One big reason my editors loved having me on their staff is because I always did research. I did a little of it here. Just to show that my aim is not division, but truth.

I guess that bothers some. Too freaking bad. There are no hard numbers, but there is certainly anecdotal evidence of what I wrote.

The following is from FiveThirtyEight website:

Trump Is Losing Ground With White Voters But Gaining Among Black And Hispanic Americans

By Geoffrey Skelley and Anna Wiederkehr

Filed under 2020 Election

Published Oct. 19, 2020

There’s a well-known truth in politics: No one group swings an election.

But that doesn’t mean that the demographic trends bubbling beneath the surface can’t have an outsized effect. Take 2016. President Trump won in large part because he carried white voters without a college degree by a bigger margin than any recent GOP presidential nominee, though there had been signs that this group was shifting rightward for a while.

•  

From the Wall Street Journal:
Democrats Scramble to Win Over More Black Men

Some black voters are attracted to what they describe as President Trump’s tell-it-like-it-is demeanor, surveys found

WASHINGTON—Some Democrats are sounding alarms within the party about its outreach to younger black men, saying it was not doing enough to appeal to these voters even before a nationwide wave of protests amplified the discontent many black Americans feel toward their political leaders.

The following is an Op-Ed published in the Fayetteville Observer ...

Why would Black men support Trump? Start with Ice Cube

Erika D. Smith
Los Angeles Times

For weeks, I’ve been trying to figure out why polls keep showing that a small, yet still politically significant, number of Black men are likely to vote for President Donald Trump.

Then along came Ice Cube and his Contract With Black America, and suddenly it’s all a little clearer.

For those who haven’t been keeping up, the Los Angeles rapper — who by his own admission only started paying attention to politics this year — has admitted to working with the Trump administration, basically agreeing to act as an independent adviser on behalf of all Black people.

(For the record, as a Black person, I did not agree to this.)

Stefan

So.....

Trump tells White Supremacists to "stand by" and his Black support INCREASES???

LMBAO!!!

There are no hard numbers, but there is certainly anecdotal evidence of what I wrote.

Well, you may be surprised to know that I actually put more value in ANEDOTAL EVIDENCE than I do statistics.

Anecdotes are based on personal experiences (presuming they are true), where as stats are merely snatched from documents put together by faceless contributors.

Despite all of this "Black Trump support" I'm hearing on television and all over the internet......

I know THOUSANDS of AfroAmericans personally and can count on ONE HAND the number who said they'll actually vote for him.

Pioneer, now you get it, don’t you?

Why are so many young Black men choosing to support Trump when all this guy has done is vilify, denigrate and insult Black people? You just cannot believe it, can you? Join the club. That was the reason for my thread starter and why I wanted to know how some folks on this forum felt. 

But the huge difference between you and I is that my more than two decades in print journalism as a reporter, Web Editor and Senior New Editor allows me to view even controversial issues with getting personal. In my thread starter, I said there is no hard evidence for poll numbers. We may not know that until the voting numbers and analyzed and sifted.

However, I have since posted a few graphs from a few news stories. I do not have subscriptions to the newspapers that I really want to read and post news stories from. Since I never posted the full stories, I'll just call it anecdotal evidence. 

If you know only one Black person who is going to vote for Trump, I don't know what to make of that.   I know several personally and I’ve discussed this matter with many more online. It was not a Black man who brought this change in political choice to my attention. It was a former boss who remained friends with me. He’s White, as was the overwhelming number of folks I worked with. If we Black reporters had had Mentors back in the 80's, a lot of us would have stayed in the business. But most of us get drummed out by racism, overbearing and biased editors or White folks who should have never been allowed in a news room in the first place. But they knew somebody.

One of the first Black Trump supporters I met online was a nice guy who lived in Los Angeles and who told me Trump would win, help Black small businesses and help him personally save on taxes.

His prediction came true. Trump won in 2016, but fell short of this gentlemen’s belief that the New York racist would garner 10% in Black support. It was six percent, according to Pew Research.

What disappointed me about you, Pioneer is how quickly you lost your temper and resorted to personal attacks. That’s silly. I simply presented a thread starter and like a lot of people who disagree, but never investigate, you got hot.

Three days ago, the Washington Post published a story on this phenomenon of Blacks men turning to Trump by the thousands. Journalists are news messengers. I'm retired, but motivated by the specter of Black people being forced to relive the 60's if Trump is re-elected. Stop tossing rocks. That has never suppressed the truth.

Stefan

We may not know that until the voting numbers and analyzed and sifted.

Even THEN we may not know the truth, because the White Supremacists lie about the numbers they give to the public like they lie about everything else.

If you know only one Black person who is going to vote for Trump, I don't know what to make of that.

I said I can count them on ONE HAND.
Unless you frequently borrow money from the Mafia knowing damn well you can't pay them back...most people have more than ONE finger on their hands, lol.

If we Black reporters had had Mentors back in the 80's, a lot of us would have stayed in the business. But most of us get drummed out by racism, overbearing and biased editors or White folks who should have never been allowed in a news room in the first place. But they knew somebody.

I've heard this from several AfroAmerican reporters.  This is why I've said for decades that we need OUR OWN media institutions as AfroAmericans.  We can also work for Caucasian companies, but we still need our own as home bases.
Black males working as news anchors are especially targeted by racists both in the newsroom AND the racist viewers at home because like most people on television they are good looking and articulate and this makes a lot of Caucasian men jealous as hell.

White men HATE it when AfroAmerican men make THEM feel inferior....lol.

Which is why they'll get rid of an intelligent handsome Black man but keep a stupid buffoon who tells "ghetto hood stories" on the job for years despite always screwing up and coming in late. 
He'll NEVER get fired.
Because HE'S the type of negro who makes the White guys look good.

What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? - Romance (3) -  Nigeria

"You know what, I'm sorry I'm late
man. I smokededed too much weed last
night.  Been going through a lot with
the baby mama drama and shit
....na'm saying???"

What disappointed me about you, Pioneer is how quickly you lost your temper and resorted to personal attacks. That’s silly. I simply presented a thread starter and like a lot of people who disagree, but never investigate, you got hot.

Got news for you sir.....
I haven't lost my temper on this site in YEARS..lol.  
I'm not sure how I come across on the screen but I'm having fun running my mouth about a lot of subjects.  I don't take my relationships with most of the people I come across online serious enough to get angry with them.....lol.  

I have a heavy handed way of expressing myself, even in disagreement. 

I may disagree with you from time to time but just like with Daniel, I mean no malice.  If I were angry with you, trust me....you'd know it because Troy would have to step in, lol.

On 10/25/2020 at 2:39 PM, Stefan said:

I was a Mod of Black forums on FB and a lot of Black men expressed an intense dislike of Serena

Something told me you got this from social media. Black men active on Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, and the like, are not exactly representative of Black men general. Wouldn't you agree?

13 hours ago, Stefan said:

Trump administration, basically agreeing to act as an independent adviser on behalf of all Black people.

(For the record, as a Black person, I did not agree to this.)

Black people have not chosen their leaders, including Obama, since the end of the Civil Right era and the dismantling of the Black Panter Party.

I have not listened to a word Ice Cube has uttered. I did not know, until just now, that he was working with 45. Because white folks decided to give him a platform on politics, signals to me it probably is in my interest to ignore him.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well, you may be surprised to know that I actually put more value in ANEDOTAL EVIDENCE than I do statistics.

I'm not surprised, for there is science to explain this flaw in our reasoning. It has to do with "moral certainly." Basically, when you believe something is right, data, science, statistics, expert knowledge -- none of it matters when you are in this state. It is why covidiots and climate denier sso easily reject science changing their life style by wearing a mask or using less fossil fuel is an affront to their civil liberties -- to which they have a God-given right.

40 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I don't take the people I come across serious enough to get angry with them.....lol.

I can vouch for this 🙂

41 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I have a heavy handed way of expressing myself, even in disagreement.

This is a masculine trait. That does not mean you are right, it just means you are confident and assertive when expressing yourself. It is also why you are not fazed when someone comes at you in a similar fashion. It is how men talk to each other.

Pioneer, you lost your temper. People who immediate resort to personal attacks are __________ fill in the blanks. 

I'm from a different generation. I see no need to grandstand or make up chit. I proved my point with the news snippets.

Troy,

I wish you well. I like the website and hope you generate real interest in book reading and buying, not just in Africa, but elsewhere as well.

I actually had been coming here the past week to find a button that said "close account."  Could never find it. 

9 hours ago, Stefan said:

I wish you well. I like the website and hope you generate real interest in book reading and buying, not just in Africa, but elsewhere as well.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Stefan said:

I actually had been coming here the past week to find a button that said "close account."  Could never find it. 

Do you mean your account to this discussion forum?  If so, there is nothing you really need to do, other than just stop using your account, unless I'm missing something.

Curious though, if you mean closing your account here.  Is it something that @Pioneer1 or I wrote, or just something else?

I find the forums are really what you make of them.  One interesting example is @daniellegfny when he discusses books he brings up interesting information and shares his path and I engage him in that regard.  When he down plays the serious of Covid-19 engage with him completely differently.  It is nothing personal, but it is interesting to observe our engagement is completely different.  If I allowed what I thought about his opinion on Covid-9 impact my engagement with him on books that would be a waste.

Others just read the site and never contribute.  Some just post information about their books and rarely do anything beyond that.

The ones who get the most of of the site (I include myself in this) are the ones who are open to reading perspectives different than their own -- indeed they welcome the perspectives. Plus you can not take yourself too seriously, because you will get your felling hurt 😉  Guest FAS called me a "little girl" the other day and I bust out laughing!  

If you actually get angry from something you've read here or feel personally attacked; this is definitely not the place for you for, because there are no filter bubbles here.  If you what you opinion validated and the ability to exclude disagreement, that is what Facebook was designed for and one of the reasons it is so popular.

I often observe people perceiving an expressed disagreement with their world view as an "attack,"  and that is not the right attitude to have here or anywhere else for that matter, for humans will always disagree...

@Stefan, I'm actually saying this not just for you, but for anyone else who happens to be reading this. 

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I often observe people perceiving an expressed disagreement with their world view as an "attack,"  and that is not the right attitude to have here or anywhere else for that matter, for humans will always disagree...

@Stefan, I'm actually saying this not just for you, but for anyone else who happens to be reading this. 

Troy, 

I am used to being disagreed with. But with mature individuals. I gave up on the ridiculous, the set-in-their-ways and the self-promoting liars a long time ago. What I find hilarious  in this second decade of online discussion is some grown butt man resorting to immature personal attacks when little is at stake except the truth. 

Looks like I proved my contention with news story snippets: More Black men are expressing their support for Trump. I just met another not far from where I live earlier today. He told me it was the first time he had ever voted. He was either in his late 20's or early 30's. And he wanted me to help him fill out his mail-in ballot because he wanted to vote for Trump. 

I get many of the people here are your friends. 

Makes no difference. Any person who feels the need to call another ignorant or employ schoolyard taunts is a news forum fraud. And I am saying this as Black man who went on Conservative Political Forums and kept his cool. Like I said, I am far from ignorant. 

I still would like my forum account closed.

As I said, I admire what you're doing with the website. More people should read and many more should learn to fact check using Google or any good encyclopedia website. This way, we can cut down on the frustrated ones who cannot get around logic and facts. 

Something doesn't smell too Kosher around here.......

Stefan

First you come in calling yourself a Black man but BASHING  Black men at every turn you get while and praising Black women.

Then you make questionable statements about how great Trump is doing among AfroAmericans.

Then when questioned on it, you get hyper sensitive and set up several strawman accusations of personal attacks and persecution.

After my previous post explaining myself to you, most men who are sincere and emotionally balanced would reconcile with me by giving ATLEAST a lame-ass: "Yeah, whatever man....we're good"
before moving on.

But not only do you refuse to but you double-down on your feelings of persecution.

You CLAIM to be a senior citizen.....
But I don't remember meeting ANYONE who's made it past 60 years old in THIS world.....especially as a Black man.....who is THAT sensitive and paranoid as to what others say or think of them.

Again, something just ain't right.

But if I were as immature as you CLAIM I was, I'd tell you to stop acting like STEVE URKLE *

image.jpeg.7542ab7cba57889a9b08b302f31954c6.jpeg

....and start acting more like a Stefan Urquelle, lol.

image.jpeg.b74957c6764b2e05a5d765f419b3e10d.jpeg

Troy @Troy

I'm not surprised, for there is science to explain this flaw in our reasoning. It has to do with "moral certainly." Basically, when you believe something is right, data, science, statistics, expert knowledge -- none of it matters when you are in this state. It is why covidiots and climate denier sso easily reject science changing their life style by wearing a mask or using less fossil fuel is an affront to their civil liberties -- to which they have a God-given right.

I don't reject SCIENCE or FACTS.

I reject much of the information coming from CAUCASIANS because they have a long and documented history of LYING to the public and especially to people of color.
Which is why I would rather rely on anecdotal evidence and PERSONAL OBSERVATION.
I know it's true.... because I WITNESSED IT.

.....as opposed to some well dressed White man with a part in his hair TELLING it to me, or writing it down in a text book.

Stats are just numbers, you BELIEVE them because you're trained to....but you don't KNOW that they are true.

*It's hard to believe Family Matters ENDED over 25 years ago!
I miss that show.

You don't see Black families portrayed like that today.

• 1 month later...

Troy, 

I was looking for a way to do this. Never found it. 

Now, about this thread: I am certain Pew Research Center will prove my contention correct. 

That more Black people voted for Trump this time around. I think you already got your anecdotal proof in the form of Daniellefgny.

I don't put any faith in personal observations because this is just one or two individuals at a certain time, in a certain place and in a certain country. Imagine if I simply used Pioneer's salty posts to stand in for combined writing, intellectual and maturity of Black men in the U.S.

I prefer evidence that I can read from those who are learned. Are you telling me that most of the books you offer on your website are based on only one or two sources? 

Personal experiences, while interesting, are anecdotes not data.  Many don't make or even understand the distinction. 

I don't know if more people Black people voted for Trump in 2020 than in 2016.  All of the Black people I know who voted for trump did so for what they perceived as personal financial reasons. Any of Trump's flaws are purely incidental -- these Trump supporters simply do not care.  They are solely interested in themselves.  Drug dealers are they same way.

6 hours ago, Stefan said:

Are you telling me that most of the books you offer on your website are based on only one or two sources? 

I heard a speech in 1981 where the speaker said, "Unless you are getting your news from nine different sources you are being lied to."  I rely on a wide variety of sources for for books included on this site -- including sources I may not personally agree with. 

In fact that is why sites like AALBC are need right about now everyone is promoting Obama's book.  I sell it but I'm not going our my way to promote -- that is easy to do.  What is hard is finding and promoting the more obscure but important books.

• Like 1

I peruse several news websites a day. It is habit I picked after I became a Journalist. Over the next two and half decades as I became a Senior News Editor, the numbers of websites grew to six or seven a day.

This is why I write with authority. I don't guess. I don't have to insult anybody or cast doubt on their mental acuity. I let my writing do my talking.

Well, since you relied only on your personal experiences during this election, let me offer you a few professional observers' viewpoints. The following news snippet is from the BBC News website and is dated Nov. 22, 2020.

Despite his election defeat, President Donald Trump can boast a success that has intrigued pollsters - he was more popular with ethnic minority voters than in 2016.

"Some might find this surprising given that his critics so accused him of racism and Islamophobia. Trump denies the charges and has accused Democrats of taking African Americans voters for granted.

"The Republican president gained six percentage points among black men, and five percentage points among Hispanic women. It means some voters changed their minds, after either not voting or voting for another candidate in 2016.”

(End BBC News snippet)

The following is a special report to the Atlanta Voice: 

#Election2020: ‘How Did 12 Percent of Black Men vote for Trump?’
November 16, 2020

By Stacy M. Brown | NNPA Newswire

Juan Williams posited that he’s a Black man born in a Latin country and grew up in a Spanish-speaking family.

The author and Fox News political analyst then stated a head-scratching fact that many still find difficult to rationalize.

“It stuns me to see that President Trump set a record last week by attracting the highest percentage of the non-white vote of any Republican presidential candidate in the last 60 years,” Williams wrote in an editorial for The Hill.

Perhaps must stunning, lamented Williams, “How did 12 percent of Black men vote for Trump?”

Although an overwhelming majority of Black men, 80%, voted for President-elect Joe Biden, support for the Democratic presidential ticket reached a new low among Black men in 2020, according to the NBC News poll of early and Election Day voters.

In the same poll, 8% of Black male voters were reported to have cast their ballots for alternative candidates.

In Barack Obama’s first presidential campaign, of all Blacks casting ballots, 95 percent of Black men and 96 percent of Black women chose him, NBC News reported.

Four years later, Black women’s support remained at 96 percent for Obama’s 2012 re-election. However, the black male vote decreased to 87 percent.

In 2016, when the nominee was Hillary Clinton, Black men dropped even further to 82 percent, while Black women’s support for Clinton remained high at 94 percent. Biden came close to matching that this year, garnering the support of 91 percent of Black women.

( End Atlanta Voice news snippet )

So, my viewpoint is correct. Black people did in fact, support Trump in larger numbers than they did in 2016. Just as I predicted the voting totals would bear out. 

The attached photo is not mine. I copied it from that Atlanta Voice story I  quoted. But like my short essay, this image is also proof of what I had predicted. That young Black men were supporting Trump this election. I was right. 

Black-MAGA-1024x683.jpg

@Stefan I don't find this information particularly revelatory given the lack luster democratic ticket and the general population's desire for something different.  

I predicted Obama's win in '08 and Trumps win in '16, largely for the same reasons, my belief that people wanted something different out of Washington.  Obama failed to deliver bolstering Wall Street with his Ivy League buddies. Trump was the best chance for substantial change. 

Some people can't wrap their heads around the fact that many people voted for Obama twice and then voted for Trump.  

Because you and Pioneer, (who seems to lack the ability to write complete paragraphs), were so intent on being negative on someone else's opinion.

Turns out that opinion, as I told everyone weeks ago, would be correct.

You operate a book selling website. And some on here disparage good writing? You should celebrate someone who communicates through the written word. 

Just as I admire your efforts to get books on the Black Experience into the hands of those who want them. 

@Stefan I actually celebrate anyone who takes their precious time to not just read what is written here but to contribute to the conversation as you have.

See here is the thing Stefan; right here on this very forum I publicly bet two different contributors $50 each that Trump would win, so you were not alone in your prediction.

You are not the first to disparage bad writing here on other forums in general.  As some one who has run this forum for over 20 years, and have participated in online forum before the WWW was invented, the quality of writing and expression of thought varies a great deal, and as far as I'm concerned it is fine. 

I can't recall a truly bad writer posting here... the ideas expressed are usually more cause for concern than the writing 😉

1 hour ago, Troy said:

See here is the thing Stefan; right here on this very forum I publicly bet two different contributors $50 each that Trump would win, so you were not alone in your prediction.

That wasn't the bet Troy.

• "Cyniquian" Level
  •  
  • Troy
  • Administrators
  • team_admin.png
  • 10,552 posts

@Delano I think the 90 days of delay buys me more time...  Wanna bet $50 45 finishes the year?

• "Cyniquian" Level
  •  
  • Members
  • 4,074 posts

Yes Troy it's a bet.

Trump doesn't finish the year

• Members
  • 751 posts

Can I get some of that? I do not believe Trump will survive his presidency to 2020 or even to mid-terms. In-fact, I predict his presidency will end, one way or another, just before the mid-terms when the GOP realize abandoning his is their only hope. But I'll be too late to save their party from further domination of Congress.   

Of course, I'll have to send a $50.00 Western Union transfer. Any taker's

Troy,

Give it up. You are NOT a writer, dude. You're not even close to being one.

No wonder you believe inserting quotes of what someone else has penned is a proper mechanism for responding to a point.

I taught Writing. And not once in any of my Writing classes did I instruct a student to include a quote from someone else's paper. 

For the last time, since you refuse to believe your own eyes, I proved my point.