Jump to content

General Colin Powell, Dies at 84


Mzuri

Recommended Posts

************************************************************************************

 

General Colin Powell, Former Secretary of State, Dies from COVID
 

 

 

************************************************************************************

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Reads like Gen Powell had Parkinson's disease and cancer.  He was vaxxed. Yet, they're reporting the achoo virus pushed him over the edge.

 

IMO,  Gen Powell and Condoleezza Rice were two of the smartest folks in the GWB Jr administration.😎

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They're coming up with one excuse after another to explain why the poor man got the jab and STILL ended up dying of Covid.
And many many many people who have received it have died.
And I have a feeling many many many MANY more will end up dead....or worse...from having received it.
Just give it more time.

Minister Farrakhan and other Black leaders have WARNED you not to trust your open enemy.
But greed and love blinds a lot of our people into having unconditional trust for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They're coming up with one excuse after another to explain why the poor man got the jab and STILL ended up dying of Covid.
And many many many people who have received it have died.

Colin Powell was a prime example of a high-risk person because he had the pre-existing conditions of cancer and Parkinson disease. and was 84 years old. Chances are he wouldn't have died had he not already been debilitated by age and the 2 deadly diseases which the covid vaccine doesn't lessen the severity of.  Millions and millions and millions and millions  of people have experienced no ill-effects from the vaccine which does not claim to be 100 per cent risk free. Comparatively speaking deaths directly attributed to the vaccine are rare. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Cynique

Well I don't know MILLIONS and MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people personally....like you do....to make that assumption.

I know when they were selling the jab they said people wouldn't get sick AT ALL.
Then when people started getting sick, they said it wouldn't prevent sickness but you wouldn't have to be hospitalize.
Then when people started being hospitalized with it,  they said you might go to the hospital but atleast you wouldn't die.
Now that THOUSANDS of people have gotten the jab and STILL died of Covid....now they're making more excuses.

Talking about....

 

 

 

image.jpeg.b5ec7b13c4f0a6400502a2148281feac.jpeg

"Well did you get your booster shot? 
That's the key right there...get your booster
and everything will be fine"



One lame ass excuse after another to explain why what they SAID would work...isn't working.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I know when they were selling the jab they said people wouldn't get sick AT ALL.
Then when people started getting sick, they said it wouldn't prevent sickness but you wouldn't have to be hospitalize.
Then when people started being hospitalized with it,  they said you might go to the hospital but atleast you wouldn't die.
Now that THOUSANDS of people have gotten the jab and STILL died of Covid....now they're making more excuses.

You don't know jack.  Your hearsay figures are just as vague as mine. Who is "they"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:


I know when they were selling the jab they said people wouldn't get sick AT ALL.
Then when people started getting sick, they said it wouldn't prevent sickness but you wouldn't have to be hospitalize.
Then when people started being hospitalized with it,  they said you might go to the hospital but at least you wouldn't die.
Now that THOUSANDS of people have gotten the jab and STILL died of Covid....now they're making more excuses.

One lame ass excuse after another to explain why what they SAID would work...isn't working.
 

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Pioneer1

 

 

I was amazed at the speed with which the vaccines were developed. 

 

When the pharmaceutical industry and Dr. Falsey initially said that the

vaccine would take years to develop, DJT told them to get it done in

a couple of months, that took a great deal of foresight.  

 

Once the vaccines became available, people were leery of them due

to the speed in which they were developed, it did not seem as if they 

were properly tested because they were so rushed.

 

And then we started hearing the reports about people dying after

being vaccinated, the blood clots, and all the other frightening side

effects.

 

Who in the world wants to get blood clots.

 

The mistake people who have been vaccinated are making, among

other things, is assuming they can carry on with their lives like normal,

thinking that they are immune to catching COVID, but that is all wrong.

 

Even after you have been vaccinated, you still need to isolate and 

protect yourself as much as possible when you go around other

people. 

 

Because you can still catch COVID.

 

And it's a crapshoot what your survivability will be.

 

 

 

                 image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

 

************************************************************************************

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mzuri and pioneer.  i feel confident in saying that in this country with a population of close to a billion people, millions of these people have received the shot and not had serious or fatal complications.  Because there is so much opposition to the idea of a quick fix shot, 2 different narratives emerge between the opposing sides. Anti-vaxxers say what you 2 say.  i go with the other narrative. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Cynique said:

 i feel confident in saying that in this country with a population of close to a billion people

Cynique, the US population is 335 million people.  Only about 1/3 of a billion.

 

Purposefully, I believe we're being inundated with dishes full of  mis(information) and a healthy side of politicization

 

It is just enough  noise to keep keep the average person dazed and confused.  The smart folks know exactly what they're doing.  Watch their hands. 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@Mzuri and pioneer.  i feel confident in saying that in this country with a population of close to a billion people, millions of these people have received the shot and not had serious or fatal complications.  Because there is so much opposition to the idea of a quick fix shot, 2 different narratives emerge between the opposing sides. Anti-vaxxers say what you 2 say.  i go with the other narrative. 

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Cynique

 

 

One of the problems is that we have no way of knowing what all the various 

side effects are because we are not being informed.  But if you follow the

news, you will see that there are lots of people complaining of their various

ailments, from severe rashes to unbearable headaches, and more.

 

You can go with whatever narrative you choose, but some of us refuse to 

be a government guinea pig.  I'm not trying to see if I will develop blood 

clots or anything else.  I'm doing fine sheltering in place and having all

my necessities delivered to my porch.  


If the rest of you all want to run around town, get on a plane, train, bus,

subway, taxi, wherever else, and let everybody breathe on you - 

 

BE MY GUEST.

 

 

************************************************************************************

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

It is just enough  noise to keep keep the average person dazed and confused.  The smart folks know exactly what they're doing.  Watch their hands. 😎

@ProfDWhat is my incentive to not go with the smart folks?  Frankly, however, i don't care whether people get the vaccine - or the virus - or  whether they get fired. They have to live or die with their decisions. 

 

1 hour ago, Mzuri said:

if the rest of you all want to run around town, get on a plane, train, bus,

subway, taxi, wherever else, and let everybody breathe on you - 

BE MY GUEST

 

@MzuriYou could inadvertently be a guinea pig by not getting the shot. I will not and never have lived my life worrying about The Government plotting against me nor have I allowed myself to be completely controlled by the idea that i am too smart to let that happen. My life has been remarkably free from persecution by THE MAN. I have been retired for 29 years, sitting on my ass collecting a pension for doing nothing because I didn't even do much when i worked.  i have lived as long as i have thanks to the blood pressure pills Big Pharma came up with for people like me and they costs very little because the health insurance carried over from my job, covers medication.  Uncle Sam has looked out for me. I got the 2-shot moderna vaccine and had absolutely no after affects. This is where I am coming from. Y'all do your own thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@ProfDWhat is my incentive to not go with the smart folks?  Frankly, however, i don't care whether people get the vaccine - or the virus - or  whether they get fired. They have to live or die with their decisions. 

Absolutely.  Live and let live.  Folks gotta do them.  😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cynique

 

 

You don't know jack.  


I know YOU...lol.....and much better than you THINK I do.

 

 

 

Your hearsay figures are just as vague as mine. Who is "they"?

 

"They" are the racists, who control most of this society.

The same ones who gave Black men Syphilis in Alabama and a host of other diseases yet to be uncovered.

 

 


@Mzuri and pioneer.  i feel confident in saying that in this country with a population of close to a billion people, millions of these people have received the shot and not had serious or fatal complications. 

 

:rolleyes: This from the same person who said that the Electoral College started after the Civil War...lol.


Girl BYE....

 

 

 

 

 


Mzuri

 


I was amazed at the speed with which the vaccines were developed

 

Most people were.
And that was one of the CHIEF objections to taking it.


So those who were pushing it had to double back and explain that they were working on it since atleast 2011 with some sort of RNA  experiments.
Which means they pretty much ALREADY had this mess made and ready years ago and just needed and excuse to deliver it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You can go with whatever narrative you choose, but some of us refuse to 
be a government guinea pig.  I'm not trying to see if I will develop blood 
clots or anything else.  I'm doing fine sheltering in place and having all
my necessities delivered to my porch.  


If the rest of you all want to run around town, get on a plane, train, bus,
subway, taxi, wherever else, and let everybody breathe on you - 

 

💯

And that's EXACTLY what they want to use you as.
A guinea pig to experiment on.

 

They're trying to figure out how much GDP they can get out of the U.S. workers versus how many will get sick and die or become so disabled they can no longer work.
They are looking for a "sweet spot" where they can keep the economy rolling along and sacrifice so many lives with it.

 

No thank you.


They can play THAT game by themselves.


 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

he same ones who gave Black men Syphilis in Alabama and a host of other diseases yet to be uncovered.

 

@Pioneer1I repeat: you don't know jack.  "They" didn't give black men syphilis.   Medication was withheld from those who already had it.  Still sittin around pickin your nose, worrying about whether you should've quit your $12.50 an hour job? I hear am*zon is hiring. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

 

@MzuriYou could inadvertently be a guinea pig by not getting the shot. I will not and never have lived my life worrying about The Government plotting against me nor have I allowed myself to be completely controlled by the idea that i am too smart to let that happen. My life has been remarkably free from persecution by THE MAN. I have been retired for 29 years, sitting on my ass collecting a pension for doing nothing because I didn't even do much when i worked.  i have lived as long as i have thanks to the blood pressure pills Big Pharma came up with for people like me and they costs very little because the health insurance carried over from my job, covers medication.  Uncle Sam has looked out for me. I got the 2-shot moderna vaccine and had absolutely no after affects. This is where I am coming from. Y'all do your own thing.

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Cynique

 

 

I don't know what all of your personal business has to do with anything, but you 

aren't the only person who had a soft government job.  While you were working  

at the postal sweat shop sorting the mail, I sat in a temperature-controlled

office doing occasional light typing.

 

(Edited for TMI)

 

And I still won't be their guinea pig.

 

Girl, please. 

 

 

************************************************************************************

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

I don't know what all of your personal business has to do with anything, but you 

aren't the only person who had a soft government job.  While you were working  

at the postal sweat shop sorting the mail, I sat in a temperature-controlled

office doing occasional light typing.

 

@MzuriA typical assumption on your part. You have no idea what my position was at the post office. Mail sorters don't sit around doing nothing.  You aren't hesitant to reveal what i would be embarrassed to admit that I was living like a hermit, isolated from the world, mixing elixers  over a hot caldron, in dire fear of a virus that would probably avoid you.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@MzuriA typical assumption on your part. You have no idea what my position was at the post office. Mail sorters don't sit around doing nothing.  You aren't hesitant to reveal what i would be embarrassed to admit that I was living like a hermit, isolated from the world, mixing elixers  over a hot caldron, in dire fear of a virus that would probably avoid you.  

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Cynique

 

 

I know you were the resident hair braider.

 

Don't worry about me, I'm not hardly living like a hermit.

 

I guess we're even, because I'd be embarrassed as hell

to tell anyone I was a cat lady.

 

 

                                                 picgifs-cats-699900.gif

 

************************************************************************************

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I

2 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

 

I know you were the resident hair braider.

 

Don't worry about me, I'm not hardly living like a hermit.

 

I guess we're even, because I'd be embarrassed as hell

to tell anyone I was a cat lady.

 

@MzuriAre you really so ignorant that you actually think a large operation like a postal facility is not divided into labor and management employees like any other corporation? i assure you what i was sitting at was a swivel chair at a desk.  Guess dementia is setting in with you. Did you forget what i told you about the cat being a family pet mostly cared for by my grandchildren? I hear Gingko biloba is good for memory loss. i'm sure you have some of that on hand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cynique

 

 

 "They" didn't give black men syphilis.   Medication was withheld from those who already had it. 

 

I suppose you believe the Native Americans "already had" small pox when they gave them the blankets too.

 

 

 

Still sittin around pickin your nose, worrying about whether you should've quit your $12.50 an hour job? I hear am*zon is hiring. 

 

Then why don't YOU put in an application as a driver.
Maybe you'll get hired and trained before Christmas.

That way you can ride around like the GRINCH.
.....but this time to DELIVER presents instead of STEALING them, lol.

 

image.jpeg.8254c7d451b080ae8cc48e69e8949c18.jpeg

"My little kitties will LOVE this...hee hee".

 

 


Don't mess with me Cynique...lol

 

You don't want to do that.

 

I thought I told you BYE.....

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Cynique said:

 

@MzuriAre you really so ignorant that you actually think a large operation like a postal facility is not divided into labor and management employees like any other corporation? i assure you what i was sitting at was a swivel chair at a desk.  Guess dementia is setting in with you. Did you forget what i told you about the cat being a family pet mostly cared for by my grandchildren? I hear Gingko biloba is good for memory loss. i'm sure you have some of that on hand. 

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Cynique

 

 

You were sitting in a swivel chair braiding somebody's hair.

 

If I remember all of that, I damn sure don't need any gingko.  

 

Girl, BYE!

 

************************************************************************************

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

suppose you believe the Native Americans "already had" small pox when they gave them the blankets too.

 

 

 

Still sittin around pickin your nose, worrying about whether you should've quit your $12.50 an hour job? I hear am*zon is hiring. 

 

Then why don't YOU put in an application as a driver.
Maybe you'll get hired and trained before Christmas.

That way you can ride around like the GRINCH.
.....but this time to DELIVER presents instead of STEALING them, l

Indians and small pox are not comparable to  the Tuskeegee experiment. Why would i put in an application as a driver.  i don't need a job. You do. 

5 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

 

You were sitting in a swivel chair braiding somebody's hair.

 

If I remember all of that, I damn sure don't need any gingko.  

 

Girl, BYE!

What are you lying about?  i can't even braid my hair.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A day ago, I saw an interview with Gen Powell from July 2021.  His mind was still sharp and voice clear.  3 months later, he's outta here like last year.

 

Time isn't waiting around or standing still for anyone.  Get busy living or expedite dying.  The lattter is inevitable. 😎

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Cynique said:

 

What are you lying about?  i can't even braid my hair.  

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Cynique

 

 

You were doing hair at the post office.  That's what you said.  I would post it

here except the archives aren't available.

 

I see that I have made you angry, and I apologize.  I was just having some

fun messing with you but I guess you cannot tolerate this anymore.   

 

Let me leave you alone.

 

 

************************************************************************************

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

u were doing hair at the post office.  That's what you said.  I would post it

here except the archives aren't available.

 

I see that I have made you angry, and I apologize.  I was just having some

fun messing with you but I guess you cannot tolerate this anymore.   

 

Let me leave you alone.

 

@MzuriI wish you would stop casting me  as someone that i am not and attributing sentiments to me that I am not experiencing. You over estimate your impact on me. I love a good exchange of insults and was ready for more. But I have never sat in a chair braiding hair at the post office. Why would I?  The closest I ever came to doing something like that was piercing ears in the break room.   I'd like to see where you got that from. BTW, are you still selling furniture on line since we're diggin back in the past? 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ProfD

 


A day ago, I saw an interview with Gen Powell from July 2021.  His mind was still sharp and voice clear.  3 months later, he's outta here like last year.

Time isn't waiting around or standing still for anyone.  

 

Especially when you're living in a system where racists are plotting and planning to exterminate you through their wicked technology.

 

 

 

 

Get busy living or expedite dying.  

 

🤔 Now wait a minute.....
Lol, didn't I hear that...or something similar...on the Shawshank Redemption??

Right after that funny old dude finished bagging groceries, went home, and climbed the chair.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Mzuri

 

 

Let me leave you alone.

 

Well move over and let ME get a crack at her....lol
 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Get busy living or expedite dying.  

 

🤔 Now wait a minute.....
Lol, didn't I hear that...or something similar...on the Shawshank Redemption??

Right after that funny old dude finished bagging groceries, went home, and climbed the chair.

 

That is correct.  Excellent movie.  Red was the man.  Brooks couldn't take it on the outside.  Andy got out. 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well move over and let ME get a crack at her....lol

@Pioneer1Bring it on.  Are going back and retelling the lie you told about me sending pictures of myself to you and then posting one of somebody who wasn't me. And yes, i posted a provocative one of me to prove you wrong. i don't think these folks know our history and how i always clashed with you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Cynique said:

 

BTW, are you still selling furniture on line since we're diggin back in the past? 😄

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

I sold that whole operation years ago.

 

************************************************************************************

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cynique

 


Bring it on.  Are going back and retelling the lie you told about me sending pictures of myself to you and then posting one of somebody who wasn't me.

 

What???

You have THAT still on your mind?

That was YEARS ago...atleast 3 years ago....and you STILL got that on your mind?

Girl let it GO...lol

 

 


 And yes, i posted a provocative one of me to prove you wrong.

 

You did?

Why don't you post it again, lol....shit.

 

Cynique were you seriously offended by my saying that?

 

Serious question.

Me and Troy were talking about that during a conversation and I wondered whether or not you felt some sort of way about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ProfD


That is correct.  Excellent movie.  Red was the man.  Brooks couldn't take it on the outside.  Andy got out.

Yeah, BROOKS...I was trying to think of the old man's name.

I like to try to use my memory instead of googling so much.

My man carved it in the paneling  "Brooks was here".

That was a pretty good movie.
Not as good as Neely Fuller makes it out to be....but still pretty good.
I put it on the FOREST GUMP level...lol

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1.  i like a fair fight.  i don't dig being lied about.   



Well, there's no such thing as a "fair fight"...lol.

But I was JOKING with you Cynique and everyone understood that.
I don't think anyone thought you were actually sending around naked pictures of yourself...lol

I don't even recall posting a fake picture......lol....🤔did I??

At any rate:  I APOLOGIZE if you took serious offense to it.

Now.....

Can you repost that provocative picture you claimed you posted earlier, lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

************************************************************************************

 

THIS JUST IN:

 

 

Pfizer has power to 'silence' governments and 'maximize profits,'

consumer group alleges

 

 

COVID-19 vaccine manufacturer Pfizer has been accused of hiding

behind a veil of secrecy to profiteer during the "worst public health

crisis" in over 100 years.

 

 

Pfizer Has Power to Silence Governments and Maximize Profits

 

 

 

 

 

                 image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

 

************************************************************************************

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Pfizer has power to 'silence' governments and 'maximize profits,'

Governments are run by greedy politicians who will do anything for money.  BIg pharma is a huge paymaster. 

 

If/when money is removed from politics, it will actually work to serve the people.  Until then, it's all about special interests.  😎

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ProfD said:

Governments are run by greedy politicians who will do anything for money.  BIg pharma is a huge paymaster. 

 

If/when money is removed from politics, it will actually work to serve the people.  Until then, it's all about special interests.  😎

 

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

Condi recently showed up on The View:

 

I don't know what she stood to gain in hanging out with that cackling crew. 😁😎

 

************************************************************************************

 

@ProfD

 

 

I don't have a problem with governments and pharma making money, but it is  

evident that they are prioritizing profits over the general public's health, and

that is WRONG.

 

As to Condi Rice, unless she was promoting a book or something, I don't know

why she went on The View, but the hens on there were mistaking if they thought 

they could outsmart her.

 

 

 

************************************************************************************

Link to comment
Share on other sites


ProfD

 

 

If/when money is removed from politics, it will actually work to serve the people.  Until then, it's all about special interests.

 

Problem is, I'm not sure if money will ever BE removed from politics.

And to be honest with you, I like the idea of being able to slide a person a few bucks or do a favor for them to get what I want anyway.

 

One of the problems with many AfroAmericans is they have a very immature way of looking at the world.


Like Denzel Washington's son in Fences...
Running around hoping that someone "likes" them or treats them nice....instead of mapping out clear objective and then going for the goal by any means necessary.

If me and you own a construction company and our goal it to get the contract from the city to build the new school.
I'm gonna have all kinds of lunch and dinner parties with the Mayor and city council to shmooze them for that contract...lol

 

 

I don't know what she stood to gain in hanging out with that cackling crew.

 

Lol....just trying to stay relevant probably.
She still looks pretty good btw.

 

 

 

 


Cynique

 

Well.....??

 

Both Mzuri and myself apologized to you if you took offense to what we said.

 

Come on now.....
 

🙂 When  someone apologizes to you, what are you supposed to say?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

I don't have a problem with governments and pharma making money, but it is  evident that they are prioritizing profits over the general public's health, and that is WRONG.

 

For a very long time now, governments and pharma have been prioritizing profits over general public health. 

 

The cost of prescription medication in the US is higher than it should be for most of the folks who really need it. 

 

WIthout money in the bank and/or robust health insurance to cover prescriptions and/or hospital stays, many people die because they cannot afford to live.

 

There's absolutely no reason that in the weathiest country on the planet, folks are dying because they cannot afford medication.

 

BIg pharma can drop the price on a pill or a drug and still make money.  Even dope fiends get discounts.😁

 

38 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Problem is, I'm not sure if money will ever BE removed from politics.

 

And to be honest with you, I like the idea of being able to slide a person a few bucks or do a favor for them to get what I want anyway.

 

One of the problems with many AfroAmericans is they have a very immature way of looking at the world.


Running around hoping that someone "likes" them or treats them nice....instead of mapping out clear objective and then going for the goal by any means necessary.

If me and you own a construction company and our goal it to get the contract from the city to build the new school.
I'm gonna have all kinds of lunch and dinner parties with the Mayor and city council to shmooze them for that contract...lol

Money will never be removed from politics but there has to be limits, checks and balances.

 

Surely, when it comes to doing business if helps to know the right folks tooBeing able to schmooze is part of the game.

 

Still, checks and balances are required in order to do get things done in fairness, deceny and order.  It also helps in producing justice and correctness. 😎

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

 

 

Lol....just trying to stay relevant probably.
She still looks pretty good btw.

 

 

 

 

 

Both Mzuri and myself apologized to you if you took offense to what we said.

 

Come on now.....
 

🙂 When  someone apologizes to you, what are you supposed to say?

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Pioneer1

 

 

You know that Condi is supposedly a lesbo, right?

I'm sure you would be too much for her to handle.

 

Look, I apologized for being antagonizing.

 

You sent nudies, so no wonder she's mad at you, 

WTH did you expect?

 

************************************************************************************

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ProfD


I actually support Universal Healthcare.

Everybody who is a citizen of this nation should be able to walk into the hospital and get treatment and admission 100% free for as long as it takes to heal them.

Same with medication.
All necessary medications should be 100% free for citizens.


The ONLY reason we don't have it in this nation is because of racism.

 

 

Money will never be removed from politics but there has to be limits, checks and balances.

Surely, when it comes to doing business if helps to know the right folks too.  Being able to schmooze is part of the game.

Still, checks and balances are required in order to do get things done in fairness, deceny and order.  It also helps in producing justice and correctness. 

 

No arguments from me!
I agree totally.

 

A lot of our people think that ALL you need to do is just vote somebody in office and then go sit down somewhere and lay on the couch and wait for them to do everything.

It doesn't work that way.

 

Once you get the right person in office, then you have to STAY on their ass and keep pressure on them to constantly push your agenda and policies and keep sending them money to keep them re-elected and living comfortable to reduce their chances of selling out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Mzuri

 

 

You know that Condi is supposedly a lesbo, right?
I'm sure you would be too much for her to handle.

 

Yeah, I heard rumors about that.
She also has some sort of connection to the little girls killed in the 1963 Birmingham Alabama Church B--bing

 

I'm too much for MANY women to handle...lesbian or not, lol.

 

 


You sent nudies, so no wonder she's mad at you, 
WTH did you expect?

 

🤔????
No, not me.


I think you mis-read what I was accused of doing.

 

I was teasing HER about sending sexy pictures to ME.

 

If I sent nude pictures to HER....she wouldn't be mad, lol.

Well...me 20 years ago, atleast...lol

 

Sexiest Man Alive 2018 Idris Elba || Idris Elba Hottest Man In the World -  YouTube

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I actually support Universal Healthcare.

 

Everybody who is a citizen of this nation should be able to walk into the hospital and get treatment and admission 100% free for as long as it takes to heal them.

Same with medication.  All necessary medications should be 100% free for citizens.  The ONLY reason we don't have it in this nation is because of racism.

 

A lot of our people think that ALL you need to do is just vote somebody in office and then go sit down somewhere and lay on the couch and wait for them to do everything.  It doesn't work that way.

 

Once you get the right person in office, then you have to STAY on their ass and keep pressure on them to constantly push your agenda and policies and keep sending them money to keep them re-elected and living comfortable to reduce their chances of selling out.

 

She also has some sort of connection to the little girls killed in the 1963 Birmingham Alabama Church B--bing.

The vax is a dry run at  universal healthcare and so far, they haven't been able to give it away to enough folks.😁

 

Otherwise, we agree the US should have a robust universal healthcare system.  Racism, greed and capitalism is the trinity that won't allow it to happen.

 

Yep.  Politicians take the black vote for granted and as a joke because we do not have an agenda.

 

It doesn't make sense to  cast a vote, hit the liquor store or weed spot and grab a chicken box or fish plate and head back to couch hibernation for 4 years. 😁

 

It's hader to hold slippery politicians and elected folks accountable when they haven't been given anything to do.

 

Condi Rice had a childhood friend who died in that 1963 terrorist attack. 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:


I actually support Universal Healthcare.

Everybody who is a citizen of this nation should be able to walk into the hospital and get treatment and admission 100% free for as long as it takes to heal them.

Same with medication.
All necessary medications should be 100% free for citizens.


The ONLY reason we don't have it in this nation is because of racism.

 

 

 

I'm too much for MANY women to handle...lesbian or not, lol.

 

If I sent nude pictures to HER....she wouldn't be mad, lol.

Well...me 20 years ago, atleast...lol

 

 

************************************************************************************
 
 
You don't even need to be a U.S. citizen to get healthcare.  All you have to 
do around here is go to an emergency room, and they can't turn you away.  
 
I have witnessed this with my own eyes.  My husband had been taken to the 
hospital by ambulance, and when I got there I was talking to the lady at the 
take-in window when a couple came in with their injured child.  
 
I stepped aside so they could be attended to, and I heard the receptionist 
ask them for their Social Security number, they replied they didn't have one.
And they were admitted right away.  
 
Pregnant women used to come over here from Mexico to give birth, for 
free, and also for citizenship for their babies.  I don't know what happened 
with all of that, or if it's still going on.
 
 
Talk is cheap Pioneer, but I'm sure your body is fine.  For an old man.
 
BTW, have I told you that you keep me in stitches.  And so does ProfD.
 
Y'all crack me up.
 
 
************************************************************************************
Link to comment
Share on other sites


ProfD

 

 

The vax is a dry run at  universal healthcare and so far, they haven't been able to give it away to enough folks.

 

It is?
I don't see how.

Too me it just looks like a push to get people jabbed and that's it.
For the most part they aren't paying for other medical bills or treatments.

 

 


It doesn't make sense to  cast a vote, hit the liquor store or weed spot and grab a chicken box or fish plate and head back to couch hibernation for 4 years.

 

Which is why I constantly say that we need to organize a solid group with a solid agenda instead of focusing on uniting ALL or even MOST AfroAmericans.
Because most aren't qualified for this anyway.

It's like the Civil Rights Movement....most will BENEFIT from it but most won't be able to participate in it.

Leave June Bug on the couch with his O.E. 800 and Popeyes chicken sammiches.....

 

 

Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Meme Spongebob


"Smmck...
I KNOW this bitch ain't 
forget to put extra sauce 
on my shit"

 


We'll call him IF we ever need him, lol.



 


Mzuri

 


You don't even need to be a U.S. citizen to get healthcare.  All you have to 
do around here is go to an emergency room, and they can't turn you away.  

 

Well that's just emergency treatment.
Catastrophic care.
Going to the emergency room to get patched up after a stabbing or car accident and then put out the hospital after a couple days is NOT Universal Healthcare.

 

Universal Healthcare takes care of ALL of your medical needs from the beginning until you're cured...or pass on.
Everything you need is free.
All of the chemotheraphy, surguries, rehab, admission for as long as you need to stay,  physical therapy...it's ALL free.
 

Not a mere patch up job and kicked out of the door or dropped off on the nearest corner.

 

 

 

 

BTW, have I told you that you keep me in stitches.  And so does ProfD.
 Y'all crack me up.


Whatever it takes to put a smile on your face 😁
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:


ProfD

 

 

The vax is a dry run at  universal healthcare and so far, they haven't been able to give it away to enough folks.

 

It is?
I don't see how.

Too me it just looks like a push to get people jabbed and that's it.
For the most part they aren't paying for other medical bills or treatments.

 

It's like the Civil Rights Movement....most will BENEFIT from it but most won't be able to participate in it.

Leave June Bug on the couch with his O.E. 800 and Popeyes chicken sammiches.....

 

BTW, have I told you that you keep me in stitches.  And so does ProfD.
 Y'all crack me up.


Whatever it takes to put a smile on your face 😁
 

Bro, while we're tackling serious stuff I try to use the emojis to let y'all know when I'm clowning too. 😁

 

It always takes a small percentage of folks to do the heavy lifting for the masses. "That's just the way it is". 

 

Mzuri, I hope the humor comes through in what I post and you can get a good laugh. I believe that's the best medicine. 

 

Considering Pioneer missed it on the vax joke or didn't find it funny, I'll have to figure out something else. 😁😎

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:


Leave June Bug on the couch with his O.E. 800 and Popeyes chicken sammiches.....

 

 

 

Well that's just emergency treatment.
Catastrophic care.
Going to the emergency room to get patched up after a stabbing or car accident and then put out the hospital after a couple days is NOT Universal Healthcare.

 

Universal Healthcare takes care of ALL of your medical needs from the beginning until you're cured...or pass on.
Everything you need is free.
All of the chemotheraphy, surguries, rehab, admission for as long as you need to stay,  physical therapy...it's ALL free.
 

Not a mere patch up job and kicked out of the door or dropped off on the nearest corner.
 

 

29 minutes ago, ProfD said:

 

Considering Pioneer missed it on the vax joke or didn't find it funny, I'll have to figure out something else. 😁😎

 

 

************************************************************************************

 

@Pioneer1

 

 

Man!  I used to drink Olde English 800s all day long.  I even drank it to chase my

vodka shots.  But that was way back in the day, when I could hold my liquor

and my organs were operating at capacity to metabolize that poison.  

 

I think you can go to the emergency room for anything.  Although I'm not positive

because I don't use that system to receive medical care.  I have only gone to the

emergency room when it's something really serious.  I am basing this on what 

I have seen in the news. 

 

Next time you're not feeling well, why don't you go to your local emergency room 

and see what happens.  That way you will know first hand how the citizens are 

treated when they are sick.  As a proponent for Universal Healthcare, you should 

know these things first hand.

 

You always use the word "FREE" but it should be more like "at no additional cost,"

since someone has to pay for the cost of all that medical care, and that someone

would be the taxpayer.

 

But I get your point and I tend to agree, but life is not fair, is it.

 

 

 

@ProfD

 

 

Based on his comments here, I am fairly certain that Pioneer has a great sense

of humor, he just seems a bit uptight when that humor is directed at him.

 

 

 

 

 

                 image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

 

************************************************************************************

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...