Black. Christian. I. Forgive. The. Racist. Murderer. In. Buffalo.

Black. Christian. Woman. Said. I. Forgive. The. Racist. White. ,Murderer. Who. Came. To. Buffalo. And. Murdered. People. At. The,Store. .  Black. Christians. Ate. Idiots. Morons. A. Disgrace. ...The,  Slave. Plantation. Negroes   That. Malcolm. X. Talked. About ..The   Racist. Terrorist. Murderer. Was. Planning. To. Attack. A. Black,Church. Go. To. A. School. Murder. Black. People. ....They,Trying. To. Have. A. Race. War. Black. Christians. Forgive ,The. Racist. Trash. Terrorist ..

From slavery up through present times, there have always been and will always be black folks who have compassion, sympathy and forgive those who murder and trespass against us.  it is a warped mentality.  😎

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ProfD said:

From slavery up through present times, there have always been and will always be black folks who have compassion, sympathy and forgive those who murder and trespass against us.  it is a warped mentality.

True - but it helps folks like us to not carry them. They need to be left in their hell...they don't need us to remain there with them. 

(Aside: Someone killed my loved one and I forgave him on day one. And when I look back I think about my loved one and all the beauty he brought into the world) 

• Like 4

Leave forgiveness up the families and friends of the dead. 

Not all those who were murdered in the Buffalo, N.Y., supermarket have even been buried yet. 

You can forgive those who commit vile acts against you, according to the scriptures. 

She'll forgive the no good racist devil in Buffalo who slaughtered nearly a dozen elderly Black women....but she can't forgive her own Black daughter who took some insurance money from her 20 years ago, or the Black woman who USED to be her best friend but stole her boyfriend in highschool 40 years ago.

These niggaz are a trip....lol

• Like 1

@Pioneer1

Every individual reacts differently to tragedy and betrayal.

We are all human beings and at different periods in our life, exhibit emotions and thoughts that may seem disconcerting to others.

Rather than pile on, let's try to be treat each other better and recognize that others walk different paths.  

There's enough Hate, Jealousy and Ignorance in our world. Let's try to decrease this, if only among ourselves.

If we can't do it, avoid the haters. 

• Like 1

Stefan

Everyone reacts to grief differently, but you can pretty much predict how a FOOL acts in any occasion..and that's INAPPROPRIATELY.

Those people's bodies weren't even in the ground yet before you got these flabby mouthed fools running around here talking about how much the LOVE and FORGIVE the killer as a way to hide their cowardice and decision to do absolutely nothing about it.

...and as an aside, you also got others who might have a little more sense (only a little more) who are smart enough NOT to forgive and love the devil but believe "Karma" or "Jesus" will take care of him.

Neither group plans on doing anything to TRULY protect the Black community from future tragedies like this, but one is just a little more creative in their excuses than the other.

• 2 weeks later...

@Pioneer1

First of all, I don't recall Mel Hopkins forgiving the racist mass shooter in Buffalo. She mentioned a personal and emotional incident in her life and you promptly attacked her.

That is low.

Then you claimed you know how all fool will react. Who is a fool to you? Anyone who disagrees with you? Has a different viewpoint?

Do you realize that you are part of the problem? Your attitude is why people are reluctant to discuss true feelings.

5 hours ago, Stefan said:

@Pioneer1

First of all, I don't recall Mel Hopkins forgiving the racist mass shooter in Buffalo. She mentioned a personal and emotional incident in her life and you promptly attacked her.

That is low.

Then you claimed you know how all fool will react. Who is a fool to you? Anyone who disagrees with you? Has a different viewpoint?

Do you realize that you are part of the problem? Your attitude is why people are reluctant to discuss true feelings.

🤔?????

Man...lol...what the HAIL are you talkin' bout??

I didn't even mention Mel's name.