Abortion And. Black. Communities !!!

Besides. Pastor. Warnock  How. Many. Preachers. Are. Concerned ,About. Abortion....Preachers. Worship. Money. Do. Not. Care. About,Black. People. Or Black. Communities....Black. People ,,With,White. People. Protesting. .Abortion. Stopped..Black. People ,,Including. Preachers. ,Politicians. Do. Not. Protest. Street. Gangs,,Murdering. Black. People.  ,Crack Houses. ,Pimp., Houses..Self. Black. Genocide........Preachers. In. Prison. For. Raping ,Children.  ,Murdering. Their. Wives.....Pastor. Warnock. ,His,Republican. Challenger. Herschel. Walker. Both. Idiots.....Hitler ,Christians. Want. To. Stop. White. Women. From. Having. Abortions ,,The. White. Race. Will. Soon. Become. Extinct. They. Believe........

A greater question is:  How many Black people PERIOD are concerned about abortion.

At the risk of sounding like our resident troll Gregory......I'm of the belief that most of our people (AfroAmericans) are so silly and politically informed that they probably have no idea of what the courts did on Friday and don't care.
They are focused on trivial bullshit and petty beefs and arguments both online and off.

Making it legal to ban abortion affects ALL WOMEN in the United States....regardless of race.
However many of our people don't even pay attention to something unless there's a Black face attached to it to get their attention.

richardmurray

You're right, the primary concern of most AfroAmericans is money.
The problem is, most don't understand that massive amounts of money is ATTAINED and MAINTAINED through a lot of other issues that they tend to ignore.

You try to talk to a Black man about politics...

Stream *FREE* Gunna x Rod Wave Type Beat - Heaven's Gate | Luke White |  2019 by Luke White | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

"Man I ain't THANKIN' 'bout no politics right now, I'm trying to get my hands on some of them green thangs"

Not realizing that politics determines WHO gets the money and how much of it is gotten!

You try to talk to the Black man about laws and legal restrictions......

Rod Wave

"What?
Man...fuck out my face with that shit.  I ain't got time to listen you jaw-jacking about law school .
I'm out here trying to survive!"

Not realizing that the laws passed and enforced  determine his very FREEDOM.
Whatever the hell he manages to scrap up might get snatched away and used as evidence by the cops if the wrong laws are passed.

Too many of our people have a low...base...thinking on a very simple level not realizing how various things in this society connects.
They don't care and are indifferent about too many things and this is what KEEPS them in a constant state of struggle and survival.

They aren't interesting in anything except making money....but they aren't making money....because they're neglecting that which DOES generate wealth in this society.

This abortion ruling will directly affect AfroAmericans because it will FORCE more of our women to have more unwanted pregnancies and thus increase the poverty and incarceration rates.

1 hour ago, richardmurray said:

The black populace in the USA in majority has one prime concern, money.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

However many of our people don't even pay attention to something unless there's a Black face attached to it to get their attention.

Support these bigoted stereotypical generalizations with evidence or you both win the "greg/nels troll award for the day"...

Trollsgonnatroll.jpg.38ad72984fb05bccca86269a1396828e.jpg

• Haha 2

No offense but Blacks really arent known for getting abortions and using birth control. I understand over turning Roe vs Wade is a great talking point and a reason to start riots and everything but Cmon !!!!!! Does it really affect blacks ? No.

Most blacks live in Liberal area’s where abotions will still be performed anyway so why all the fake outrage??? It wont affect anyone living in a democratic state and most blacks dont get abortions. Whats the issue????

This is just another excuse to riot and steal stuff.

4 hours ago, Greg said:

No offense but Blacks really arent known for getting abortions and using birth control. I understand over turning Roe vs Wade is a great talking point and a reason to start riots and everything but Cmon !!!!!! Does it really affect blacks ? No.

Most blacks live in Liberal area’s where abotions will still be performed anyway so why all the fake outrage??? It wont affect anyone living in a democratic state and most blacks dont get abortions. Whats the issue????

This is just another excuse to riot and steal stuff.

Richard Pryor: Live in Concert
NIGGA IZ YOU SERIOUS??????????

Lol...NOW you're worried about offending us????

• Haha 1

@Mel Hopkins you claim what I said is bigoted or stereotypical but I see it as truth. I will go one step further. most people in the usa have one primary concern, money. 

This is a fiscal capitalistic country. Most people in the usa have always been poor. sequentially, most are concerned with not being poor. cause being poor sucks. I chose that term but various terms defining a negative state are all applicable.

the post was about black people so I mentioned black people only.

but most native americans are poor, they care mostly about money. 

most whites, to be blunt, are poor, they care about money.  

Most people in the usa care about one thing primarily, above all others. Money. 

I am not going to prove anything to you Mel. I don't have to, and I add, please continue to label my words as such based on your criteria. 

But I want it known, I disagree completely with your assessment to my words as bigoted or stereotypical.

You can send my award to a non profit. 

46 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Most poverty stricken folks aren't scraping up abortion money. They just add another mouth to their WIC file

Yep sadly Texas will have a new face for their “welfare queen” meme.

Washington Post ran an article about a Texas (white-looking) teen who recently gave birth to twins. She says she missed  the heart beat bill deadline and didn’t/ couldn’t leave the state for an abortion.

Her boyfriend/ baby-father makes $9.75 an hour to support them and she stays home with the babies.

He was a “surfer dude” but that life is over.   He is the financial supporter of the family.  (Texas does have a wic program.) But even if he leaves he’s also stuck with the 7-figure bill.  

2 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

emember to send it to a non profit

nope. It’s all yours. 

@Pioneer1 I disagree, in my experience black people, men /women/adults/children/english speaking/non english speaking are not ignorant of government but are unsold on governments capability.

I don't like repeating myself but I repeat, I will speak solely of new york city, a city of over ten million people.

The white populace in NYC isn't some grand organized thing.  It wasn't the white populace who had plans, white leaders had plans and exacted those plans.

the NYPD wasn't started because white people wanted it. Boss tweed , a white man who was irish, wanted it. He wanted to get results. The word that i find few black people ever utter about those who are  in leadership positions in the black populace in the usa or elsewhere for that matter.

In the NYPD boss tweed found a way to get a voting block totally in his favor that will only grow over time. a way to GIVE jobs to irish people, GIVE not test in/scholarship/ GIVE jobs to irish people, thus he became a hero in the irish populace in NYC, even though he was dirty to the core. 

The white jewish community mafia was started in harlem is very old. Goldman sachs is a white jewish bank who always manipulates nyc government , as that is simple for a bank whose members always end up with one the treasury secretary of the usa. It isn't the white jewish community going out in the street it is white jews in leadership positions getting results, and all cause they want to. 

The rockefellers didn't make the guggenheim or rockefeller center because of the white populaces voting schema. They did it on their own. They created a labor environment for endowment money that is huge for nyc. They didn't have to, they chose to. It did help a rockefeller become governor of new york state. he himself helped the cops with his drug war policy, which again helped a huge voting block the cops. but he chose to, that is the key that i find black people miss.

The influence of the public works the rockefellers spent on in NYC is today, near priceless but they didn't do it cause the white populace of nyc told them to or had some voting plan or some financial plan from the white masses, they did it themselves.

The problem Pioneer is that black people like most human beings stop caring about government when it is clear government agents are not concerned with them. 

I don't know where you live and don't say it. 

But, find the nearest region that is mostly black where you live, whether that is where you live or farther away. 

I am certain a black person is the elected representative of said region. Go that person and ask them, what do you plan to do for the betterment of black people? 

IF they say nothing, which they will, then you know why black people in that region think nothing of government. 

You want people to be engaged in government. I have a best solution. get results. Get them jobs, get them homes, do whatever you gotta do to make their financial life better than their neighbors and they will vote for you over 90% . 

Government isn't hard Pioneer but black people sadly have turned government into this falsely complicated thing because we don't want to admit that the people in government who are leaders in the black village by their positions cant get results, but we want black people to act like they can, Get results.

Why is schrumptf still popular? he got results. he shifted the supreme court. he supported israel above and beyond. Does that make him good or wise ? no, but he got results so some communities who were waiting for results are totally supportive of him over the others who talk a lot and produce no results, ala the poal rank and file. That is why geb bush lost easily. The bushes don't get results. They are talkers. 

... black people know about government but you like so many in our village want black people to be engaged in government as if they are getting something in return when they never do. And I can't ask that of any people.  I think it is unfair. I repeat, black people don't curse mandela in south africa for nothing.