Kanye. West. White. Lives. Matter. T Shirt .

Kanye. West. Was. Wearing. A. T. Shirt. Saying. White. Lives. Matter ,,Kanye. West. Herschel. Walker. Clarence Thomas.   Idiots .Did. They,See. George. Floyd. Choked. To. Death. .January. 6,The White,Christian. Terrorist.  Attacking. The. Capitol. Building. ,Calling ,Black. Police. Niggers ...White. Racist. Police. On. Heard. On Tape,Calling. Black. People. Niggers.  Racist. White. Police. Officer. In,New. Jersey. Saying. Niggers. Have. No. Value.  Racist. White. ,Police. Officer. In. North. Carolina. Saying. I. Want. To. Shoot. Niggers. I. Can't. Wait. For. The. Race. War. So. I. Can. Shoot. ,Niggers ..They. Are. Including. Every. Black. ,Brown. Person. ....They,Are. Black. People. In. Their. Mind. They. Are. Not. Black,They,Hate. Black. People.  Success. Takes. Away. The,Blackness...Lot. Of. Black. Athletes. Entertainers. ,Success. ,Takes. Away. Their. Blackness.........Amazing..

Yep.  Unfortunately, there are Black folks who believe they have arrived beyond the point of white folks hatred. 

Kanye is not a dumb guy.  He knows better.  But, I think he's gotten so intoxicated from fame and money that his desire to remain relevant has him out here in these streets playing loose and reckless.  He's gambling with his celebrity.

As long as Kanye is willing to play the game, white folks will continue to enrich him.  Apparently, in Kanye's case, whatever it profits a man to live lavish right now is worth the price of his soul.

If/when white folks decide it's open season on killing Black folks, I'd be slightly curious to see where Kanye, Candace, Clarence, Larry, Herschel and Diamond and Silk to name a few are going to hide when the bullets start flying. 😎

Who wants to bet Kanye's next move will be to seek Reparations....FOR WHITE PEOPLE.

ProfD

If/when white folks decide it's open season on killing Black folks, I'd be slightly curious to see where Kanye, Candace, Clarence, Larry, Herschel and Diamond and Silk to name a few are going to hide when the bullets start flying

They won't be allowed to hide among US...that's for sure!

Remembering When Dr. Khalid Muhammad Became Chairman Of The New Black  Panther Party

((said in that strong rhythmic Khalid Muhammad voice))

"You half-baked, half-fried, punkified, sissified, homogenized, pasteurized, boot lickin, White butt lickin, sell out Niggas and Niggettes have MADE UP your goddamn BED with these murderous bastids, now SLEEP in it, because you WON'T be able to run back to the Black man and Black woman after dancing with the devil!

BACK...BACK....BACK!
GIT BACK into the bosom of Satan and accept your dose of death!"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They won't be allowed to hide among US...that's for sure!

Unfortunately, if there any big mommas among us, they will tell us to let those boot lickin n8gglets in the yard while giving them that Aunt Esther side-eye.😁

image.png.d3d5bff1efc9aafa951d3d327d1ebc1e.png

We'd have to take the sellouts to the woodshed for deprogramming.😎

• Like 1

If shit like THAT ever hits the fan....strong brothers might have to sit some of these "big mommas" down and let them know what time it is.

When our community is in crisis mode, the women will have to learn to let the men BE men and protect the community.  Which means THEY can't be getting in the way, all up in their feelings, and defending the enemies from without or within.

Not only would they be letting sell-outs in, but they'd be letting the devil himself up in the house and calling him her "blue eyed Jesus".....if we let them.

Black men need to learn to stop asking to be men and just BE men and take charge whether others like it or not.
Assume power and protect the community.

When our community is in crisis mode, the women will have to learn to let the men BE men and protect the community. 

Rest assured that alpha-men will rise in crisis mode. Women, children and weak links will be made to fall back.😎

• Thanks 1

Reading the comments,  I think part of the heritage of the black community in the usa is a communal heritage of being unable to eliminate/lessen/diminish individuals or groups that have minority opinions in the black community. the reasons why are historically obvious... being dominated by whites.

But, black people in the usa, have always talked about getting rid of blacks who are not on the team but we never functionally did that, at least in a grand way. 

13 hours ago, richardmurray said:

Reading the comments,  I think part of the heritage of the black community in the usa is a communal heritage of being unable to eliminate/lessen/diminish individuals or groups that have minority opinions in the black community. the reasons why are historically obvious... being dominated by whites.

But, black people in the usa, have always talked about getting rid of blacks who are not on the team but we never functionally did that, at least in a grand way. 

I think you're right for the most part.

The dominant White culture not only PROTECTS sell outs and agents in the community but actually GENERATES them in order to cause and maintain destablization and keep the AfroAmerican (and many African) communities in a state of chaos and turmoil.....thus weak and vulnerable.

It's certainly part of African culture (and most other races for that matter) to either separate those who have a differing opinion from the majority in our community or in extreme cases persecute and kill them off because they don't fit in with the "norm".

This is a good thing if those who differ in their outlook and behavior will DESTABLIZE the harmony and peace of the community.
However much if not most of the time....especially when Caucasians aren't involved in these differences....it's simply Black people as individuals expressing themselves.  And their expressions are being unfairly and unnecessarily suppressed. 
I think this is one of the DOWNFALLS of the historical African community.  The social and religious intolerance that seems to go on among us.

This is also one of the things that makes AMERICA such a great and prosperous nation.
We aren't so hooked on culture and homogeneity that we want to force everyone to look, sound, and act alike....like many European, Asian, and even African societies do.
We....today atleast....tend to celebrate and welcome diversity as a STRENGTH and ASSET.

E Pluribus Unum  =  Out of Many   One

....is the motto

So before was as AfroAmericans "clean house" so to speak and get rid of the sell-outs and trouble makers who are just agents of the devil sent (or formed) to destabilize our community, we must first decide WHAT our values are and should be and then proceed from there.

@Pioneer1    

You ask the question, can the black community in the usa be effectively led by its minority groups similar to the modern usa, regardless of the negative influence of whites, or the absence of blacks who do not want to deal with black minorities?

The answer is of course yes. Nothing is impossible but this is delicate. 

The reason why minority control from the USA to South Africa to Hong Kong tends to fail is the majority has the natural power of more numbers and anytime financial or militaristics situations for the minority in control go negative, the majority naturally forces, even without trying, the situation to change for it. 

But the delicateness comes from the inability of minority led to actually aid majorities.

Hong Kong used to be the sole gateway into china and the people of hong kong, a minority of chinese people in china proper, had power, but the situation changes. hong kong doesn't have that financial power any more so it can't dictate to the majority. Taiwan is the same. CHiang kaishek ran into formosa, and hoped the greater china would fall and he could return. but it never did and taiwan has become a chinese minority that doesn't want to be governed by the chinese majority. So they accept protection by the usa. Which of course comes with many prices. 

The white majority in south africa controlled South africa completely. but, they had a problem, they couldn't join the ussr system which would take their money away while the usa led system was taxing them for their activities against the black majority. So they buckled, financial warfare, which the usa applied on ussr at the end of the cold war <ugly title for that thing> or russia today in the ukraine war. Now south africa has a collection of minorities running the country, like the usa. But, they can't get anything done. The Black majority , which winnie mandela warned , has become totally disenfranchised with the "usa" model that mandela fronted. The white majority is trying to make a separate country which will destroy mandela's south africa because the first question is, why can't the black majority in south africa have their own country then.

The fiscally wealthy blacks/the black church/the white gays, white lesbians/fiscally wealthy whites/ and et cetera combined represent the rulling body in the usa, a set of minorities.  but they can't get anything done. They help people who have student debt, but most people by wide margin in the usa never went to college. They want to help immigrants just arriving but the much larger populace of homeless or fiscal poor are simply in an unchainging system. Everything the ruling party does only aids minorities. 

I get what many see the usa as, what they love about it. I see why so many people in humanity love the usa, what they feared with schrumptf. Humanity is full of impotent and abused minorities who only non violent solution, only solution that can have purpose is escape to the usa, or influence of the usa on their majority.  I see clearly. but the weakness in minority control is well documented. Even if a set of minorities come together, nothing is as effective as a sharp majority. That is the lesson of the nazi's . Yes, the nazi's were champions of harming minorities without any restriction. In the usa being white has value but in nazi germany being white wasn't enough, you had to have a specific religion/language/background... the worst environment for minorities. But, the USA  has never operated as efficiently as nazi germany. The reason why isn't negative or magic, it is merely the truth. 

Even if the Black community becomes led by its minorities. Led by an individual principal. Will it be able to act effectively, functionally, efficienly to prove the value of minority acceptance to the majority? Possibly, but delicate and delicateness great enemy is time. even if it succeeds for a while, it is bound to fail. 

richardmurray

The biggest factor on whether or not a minority can rule over a majority isn't money or political leanings....it's INTELLIGENCE.

Is that minority collectively SMARTER than the majority they want to rule over?
If the answer is YES...then they will be successful.

It seems to me that the Whites in South Africa were successful in ruling the Black majority so thoroughly and for so long was simply because for what ever reason....they outsmarted them.
And they're STILL continuing to do it even though officially they aren't "ruling" anymore....but still disproportionally control the money and influence the politics.

That is the lesson of the nazi's . Yes, the nazi's were champions of harming minorities without any restriction. In the usa being white has value but in nazi germany being white wasn't enough, you had to have a specific religion/language/background... the worst environment for minorities. But, the USA  has never operated as efficiently as nazi germany. The reason why isn't negative or magic, it is merely the truth. 

Maybe some of the ignorant rednecks want this nation to become all White but the wise White rulers of the United States won't allow this nation to become all White like Germany for the very reasons you touched on.
Because this form of Capitalism needs an oppressed class, victims to exploit.
If they got rid of the Blacks and Browns and left only Whites in this nation....then WHITE PEOPLE would be the ones being abused and exploited primarily and all of the stereotypes and mass incarcerations, ect....would fall on them.  
They don't want that....so they keep people of color around as punching bags.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It seems to me that the Whites in South Africa were successful in ruling the Black majority so thoroughly and for so long was simply because for what ever reason....they outsmarted them.

Well bro, this is where we have to disagree. 🤣

White South Africans did not outsmart the Black majority. 

White folks were happy to coexist among the Black folks in South Africa. 

When white folks from outside South Africa visited and saw that Black folks were in charge and had whites working for them, they felt it was wrong.   

A delegation came through and convinced White South Africans to subscribe to the belief that they belong to a master race as theorized by cats like  Arthur de Gobineau and  Alfred Rosenberg.  That set in motion what eventually became Apartheid. 

Of course, it was easy enough for white South Africans to receive military backing from other white countries.  That's what gave white South Africans the power to rule.  It was not their intelligence. 

White folks have no problem with taking over by force and using violence when diplomacy fails.

H8ll, for a long time now, the British, French and Dutch have been running black nations with only a handful of white folks actually living there.😁😎

ProfD

White South Africans did not outsmart the Black majority. 

White folks were happy to coexist among the Black folks in South Africa. 

White folks are happy to coexist anywhere with people of color, as long as THEY are on top and running the show...lol.

If they aren't....
-whether they're on the bottom or sharing everything equally
...they don't like it one bit.
But they'll TOLERATE it until they have their opportunity to supplant the superior position.

When white folks from outside South Africa visited and saw that Black folks were in charge and had whites working for them, they felt it was wrong.   

A delegation came through and convinced White South Africans to subscribe to the belief that they belong to a master race as theorized by cats like  Arthur de Gobineau and  Alfred Rosenberg.  That set in motion what eventually became Apartheid. 

Ok.
And you're telling me that the Black folks who were in South Africa just sat back and LET them do it?
Just LET the White minority supplant them and occupy the seat of rulership?

That doesn't sound very smart to me.

No matter what the Whites from the outside or even the Whites IN South Africa thought or how they felt...the Zulu and Shona and other peoples should have protected their land and kept it from being confiscated and dominated by a foreign people.

Of course, it was easy enough for white South Africans to receive military backing from other white countries.  That's what gave white South Africans the power to rule.  It was not their intelligence. 

Ok, now we're getting to the nitty gritty.

And why didn't the other BLACK AFRICAN nations help their fellow Black Africans in South Africa militarily like the Whites did?

This is where INTELLIGENCE becomes more of a factor.

Why were the Whites intelligent enough to know how to help THEIR own but most of the other Blacks...who are the clear majority on that continent..didn't have enough sense to do the same?

White folks have no problem with taking over by force and using violence when diplomacy fails.

Most Black folks don't either.
Some of these Negroes will use violence BEFORE diplomacy.

They just don't have the weaponry that Whites have to do as much damage....but they use what they DO have.

H8ll, for a long time now, the British, French and Dutch have been running black nations with only a handful of white folks actually living there

I know...lol.
That's why I keep saying it boils down to INTELLIGENCE and White folks simply outsmarting Black folks for the past 500 years or so.

When the same shit keeps happening over and over around the world involving the same peoples....
At this point, I have to look at it for what it is.

On 10/7/2022 at 8:51 AM, ProfD said:

Yep.  Unfortunately, there are Black folks who believe they have arrived beyond the point of white folks hatred. 

Kanye is not a dumb guy.  He knows better.  But, I think he's gotten so intoxicated from fame and money that his desire to remain relevant has him out here in these streets playing loose and reckless.  He's gambling with his celebrity.

As long as Kanye is willing to play the game, white folks will continue to enrich him.  Apparently, in Kanye's case, whatever it profits a man to live lavish right now is worth the price of his soul.

If/when white folks decide it's open season on killing Black folks, I'd be slightly curious to see where Kanye, Candace, Clarence, Larry, Herschel and Diamond and Silk to name a few are going to hide when the bullets start flying. 😎

But ProfD, and everyone, why do so many of us, make instant assumptions without assessing what Kanye/Ye, is meaning? There literally are many interviews that came out that explain, or is everyone just trying to pretend they are all knowing and all seeing, when none of us are? This also happened when Kanye/Ye went to the white house, to educate Donald Trump, and actually talked about issues that needed fixing, that the Trump administration was not paying attention to, for sure because of racism. Actually in multiple interviews(one in Chicago and one on the show with Jimmy Kimmel) Kanye said he disagrees with Trumps policies(which is made clear by the white house visit and educating someone on what needs fixing), as well as on the Jimmy Kimmel show; comparing Donald Trump to someone that committed murder-Ye's cousin-and saying we are all still family and, just as I still Love my cousin I still Love Donald Trump. Kanye/Ye also said something like, "lets change this hat to lets make America great, because many communities don't understand what you mean by again, so lets remove the again, and just make it, lets make America great."

These statements and actions have depth to them, think in Ye's perspective as a Christian/believer in the message of Christ(would Jesus hate Trump or Love Trump? and how would one Love Trump(hint hint by education)) that if most everyone assumes from the surface, they will never see that Kanye/Ye is in many ways working to make this world a heaven, and bring everyone to realize/remember we are here to Love one another. Which is the calling that God has for everyone (that is in all religions as well) to try to motivate everyone to this, and hopes for each and every one person to play a role in bringing peace to this world, some of us answer that call some of us do not even hear it. Kanye/Ye many times is answering that call.

The only thing I've seen Kanye/Ye do that goes against this bigtime was the death threats made towards Pete, which wasn't really meant, but said out of hate/frustration/wishing things to go back to how they were. And none of us mean the things we say when we are feeling like this. And ultimately we go back home/to the path of helping and bringing peace, because that's the only way not to be trapped in a bubble, the only way to extend outside that bubble and be free.

Now, actually if anyone really analyzes Kanye/Ye's actions and sees the multiple interviews(most everyone doesn't care or see a reason to care enough) you can see this behavior of wearing the "White Lives Matter" shirt stems from the frustrations and lack of progress that the "Black Lives Matter" movement has had. Kanye/Ye didn't word it that clearly, but for those able to read beyond the words, it's easy to sense, that it just came from that frustration, and in a way was made to trigger and show how the BLM movement was not bringing progress, so that we look within, think and realize we need to fix our strategies to really bring progress. Simply saying BLM does nothing, and actually promotes separatism for those that misinterpret the phrase. So Kanye/Ye was trying to promote unity and challenge everyone to think and really figure out how to better help, other than just saying BLM.

For example the movement used to be called the "Civil Rights Movement" which right there in the title made clear what the goal was, so many misinterpret and misread what "Black Lives Matter" meant, racist people thought it meant "Black Lives Are Superior" or matter more then everyone else. Which is not what it means but of course someone thinking racist will read it this way, and not see that it means this system has treated those with darker skin as if they don't matter. Also saying BLM does not summarize what our goals are, and that we are fighting for civil rights, especially to stop slavery being allowed in prison systems, and for America to equally fund communities. Which actually Kanye/Ye has talked about fixing the 13th amendment, and even talked about this to Donald Trump. But no, everyone just wants to assume the worst, out of our survival defense instinct, rather than, not assume, research, see the truth and that Kanye/Ye is trying to help.

The same way alot of "White people" wanted to assume the worst about Kanye/Ye when he said, "Bush doesn't care about "Black people"" or when Kanye/Ye snatched the mic from Taylor, because Kanye/Ye felt the award shows can be racist which 100% absolutely they can be. And there definitely still is alot of racism in this system. But did "White people" want to see that Kanye/Ye is trying to help, no, everyone just assumed the worst.(PS I put "Black or White people" in quotations because I do not believe we are defined by skin color and that we're all spirits/ particles of energy consciousness/light manifesting into these bodies and all reality(just as many cultures believed everything and all reality is conscious/aware/composed of spirits, and that all particles are from a Onenss, Great Spirit, God, etc.), and that any other wording does not help us to remember this).

So please everyone lets not assume the worst, and actually research before we make a conclusion. Also if anyone would like me to attach links to any of the interviews talked about here, please quote what you'd like me to link, and I'll find the interview. It just requires some time, but if you are interested I will spend the time and find that link.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

And why didn't the other BLACK AFRICAN nations help their fellow Black Africans in South Africa militarily like the Whites did?

This is where INTELLIGENCE becomes more of a factor.

Why were the Whites intelligent enough to know how to help THEIR own but most of the other Blacks...who are the clear majority on that continent..didn't have enough sense to do the same?

That's why I keep saying it boils down to INTELLIGENCE and White folks simply outsmarting Black folks for the past 500 years or so.

@Pioneer1, you're not going to believe this and I probably shouldn't type it but here's a secret...Black folks do not enjoy killing as much as white folks do. 

White folks love to kill sh8t. That's why they stockpile wespons and hunt for sport. They stay in killing shape in the event Black folks ever rise up.

But, there's one small impediment...Black folks are afraid to kill white folks. 

Surely, Black folks will kill each other but that's having been conditioned to hate themselves.  It isn't a natural instinct to kill.

That's why regardless of where Black folks live on the planet, unafraid white folks can roll through and take their sh8t.  Fear is powerful.😎

3 hours ago, ProfD said:

@Pioneer1, you're not going to believe this and I probably shouldn't type it but here's a secret...Black folks do not enjoy killing as much as white folks do. 

White folks love to kill sh8t. That's why they stockpile wespons and hunt for sport. They stay in killing shape in the event Black folks ever rise up.

But, there's one small impediment...Black folks are afraid to kill white folks. 

Surely, Black folks will kill each other but that's having been conditioned to hate themselves.  It isn't a natural instinct to kill.

That's why regardless of where Black folks live on the planet, unafraid white folks can roll through and take their sh8t.  Fear is powerful.😎

Family, I know alot of the time this is looked over or Love is thought of as lame, and not what it truly is, what brings us freedom, happiness, inner and world peace, but why do so many of us in this world keep talking about murdering, killing, fear, why not emphasize more on Love, connecting and uplifting eachother? As promoting Love is the only thing that will bring us freedom and peace, and promoting murder, hate, and killing will only trap us, and we will never be free. Let us understand freedom comes from Love, and if we are hating, we are disconnected in a bubble and not free.

That actually is 100% what Ye was trying to do here, and I fully believe it was not seen as that, and we keep trying to assume the worst without even analyzing. 

Also @Pioneer1 no way, what "white folks" have done for 500 years is in NO WAY intelligent that is just so insulting, and I know you don't mean that but really(you prob mean there are just many different weapons, but making weapons to attack and hurt is not "smart," ACTUALLY African culture is much smarter/collective wisdom of THOUSANDS of years because it is focused on Love, DEFINITLY though it could have been even smarter by having more defensive weapons, to protect against foolishness, arresting & educating those acting foolish, that's the smartest thing, so still making weapons to attack is the action of a fool), killing/murder/enslavement is in NO WAY intelligent. First off when you hurt someone else, that first hurts you, because you trap yourself in a box, it's EXACTLY as Nelson Mandela stated, he said he felt bad for the "white folks" in South Africa, because he saw how trapped in a box they are, with all the fear, and hate, and constant killing. That's by definition stupidity and ignorant, as ignorance is someone that is so trapped and caught up in themselves that they are missing what is right infront of them.

If we don't appreciate eachother, if we don't see eachother for the beautiful flowers, and precious stars that we each are, manifested to all this infinite life forms, WE are the ones missing out. And making defensive weapons definitely to protect each & every one of us, is part in this & seeing how precious we are, but weapons made from hate are absolutely actions of foolishness. The only way out of hate, is to Love, is to educate wrongdoers and help them remember hey, you are missing out, we are here to Love. There are many ways to do this, all we need to do is remember to do that, instead of letting ourselves get trapped in hate. Then we will set this world Free! AWWWW YEAAAAAA No tackiness because LOVE IS AWEEEEESSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEE :)))))))))))))))))) GOD IS LOVE That is one of the most powerful statements I found in alllllllllll religions, but all religions are talking about Love, one way or another, because without Love, without connecting outside of our self, we are trapped in a box, in a meaningless and empty life, so why not appreciate everyone, instead of letting our bodies firey/hateful energy consume & trap our soul, in meaningless, painful loops? 

7 hours ago, Sani Nassif said:

Family, I know alot of the time this is looked over or Love is thought of as lame, and not what it truly is, what brings us freedom, happiness, inner and world peace, but why do so many of us in this world keep talking about murdering, killing, fear, why not emphasize more on Love, connecting and uplifting eachother? As promoting Love is the only thing that will bring us freedom and peace, and promoting murder, hate, and killing will only trap us, and we will never be free. Let us understand freedom comes from Love, and if we are hating, we are disconnected in a bubble and not free.

The only way out of hate, is to Love, is to educate wrongdoers and help them remember hey, you are missing out, we are here to Love. There are many ways to do this, all we need to do is remember to do that, instead of letting ourselves get trapped in hate. 

@Sani Nassif, as a human being and a musician, I totally subscribe to the belief that love is the ultimate healer for mankind.  We're just not there yet.

Unfortunately, due to the religion of racism white supremacy, love is not going to keep white folks from controlling Black folks even if means killing us.  So, we have to be able to defend ourselves on multiple levels. 

Martin Luther King Jr. tried to use weapon of love and white folks still assassinated him.  Under the guise of law enforcement and racist white supremacists, they are still killing our Black brothers and sisters with impunity.

White folks have colonized the planet due to willingness to kill and superior weaponry. 

Black folks have been trying to love the h8ll out of white folks for several hundred years now. So far, it's not working.😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

you're not going to believe this and I probably shouldn't type it but here's a secret...Black folks do not enjoy killing as much as white folks do. 

Lol....brutha, there are Black folks who RAP AND SING about killing other Black folks!

Gangsta Rap music has been among the best sellers of music for the past 30 years or so!

That tells me that there ARE Black folks who seem to get a great deal of joy from killing or FANTASIZING about killing other Black folk, lol.

They love killing BLACK and BROWN FOLK.
Not necessarily each other.

Because so many Black folks love killing EACHOTHER instead of them...does that make them somehow better?
Or dumber?

That's why regardless of where Black folks live on the planet, unafraid white folks can roll through and take their sh8t.  Fear is powerful

So is stupidity.

Never underestimate how ridiculous a fool's behavior can get....lol.

Sani Nassif

That actually is 100% what Ye was trying to do here

I don't think even KANYE knows what Kanye was trying to do...lol

I think he's just trying to stay relevant and says a lot of outlandish, provocative, and ridiculous things for attention.

Also @Pioneer1 no way, what "white folks" have done for 500 years is in NO WAY intelligent that is just so insulting, and I know you don't mean that but really(you prob mean there are just many different weapons, but making weapons to attack and hurt is not "smart," 

Making sophisticated high-tech weapons to defeat your enemy and defend yourself from attacks IS a sign of intelligence.
No doubt about it.

ACTUALLY African culture is much smarter/collective wisdom of THOUSANDS of years because it is focused on Love,

Is it smart to focus strictly on love and harmony when you are under siege and your land is being invaded and your people are being systematically slaughtered and enslaved?

I think it's foolish.

There's a time for everything.

There's a time for parties and festivals and ritualistic ceremonies...but not when woman and children are being attacked in the next village over.

killing/murder/enslavement is in NO WAY intelligent. First off when you hurt someone else, that first hurts you, because you trap yourself in a box,

Interesting philosophy.
I wish more world leaders would think like that...but they don't.

The nations who are ruling the planet today are the ones with the most high-tech weapons to defend themselves and their allies.

The Defense Department of the United States employs some of the most intelligent and educated scientists and engineers of this nation.

Apparently THEY feel that war and domination is the answer to power.
Are you smarter and more intelligent than THEM???

Physicists | Careers in the Military

it's EXACTLY as Nelson Mandela stated, he said he felt bad for the "white folks" in South Africa,

And I thought that was silly of him.
They beat him up, mistreat him, and throw him in prison under and unjust system...and he feels sorry for THEM???

The "love your enemy and pray for them" philosophy is what a lot of Black people were taught under Christianity and these other made-up religions that Caucasians invented to brainwash the darker races they wanted to exploit.

17 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Lol....brutha, there are Black folks who RAP AND SING about killing other Black folks!

Gangsta Rap music has been among the best sellers of music for the past 30 years or so!

That tells me that there ARE Black folks who seem to get a great deal of joy from killing or FANTASIZING about killing other Black folk, lol.

There's a huge difference between what these n8gglets rap and sing about versus what they will really do. 😁

As NF Jr. mentioned, sure enough, there are n8gglets who will shoot you dead over a pair of tennis shoes or less. 

But, tell that same n8gglet to kill the white boy who shot up the supermarket in Buffalo or play his loud music in a white neighborhood and watch the fear spread all over his ashy face. 🤣😎

On 10/12/2022 at 2:34 PM, ProfD said:

There's a huge difference between what these n8gglets rap and sing about versus what they will really do. 😁

As NF Jr. mentioned, sure enough, there are n8gglets who will shoot you dead over a pair of tennis shoes or less. 

But, tell that same n8gglet to kill the white boy who shot up the supermarket in Buffalo or play his loud music in a white neighborhood and watch the fear spread all over his ashy face. 🤣😎

Just another example of the lack of intelligence so many of our people suffer from.
If they had good sense, they wouldn't behave so foolishly.

Like I said months ago when it happened.
You got some REAL hitters up in Buffalo New York.  I'm sure half of the people standing around in that crowd staring at the crime scene HAD gats either at home, in their vehicles, and in some cases ON THEM.  

http://cdn.primedia.co.za/primedia-broadcasting/image/upload/c_fill,h_437,w_700/fieibnchaunlnms6yoel

But didn't do a damn thing except stand around with their mouths open wondering what happened and why the White dude kill all of those mothers and grand mothers.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Just another example of the lack of intelligence so many of our people suffer from.

You got some REAL hitters up in Buffalo New York. 

I still think it's fear more than a lack of intelligence.

AfroAmericans instinctively believe killing white folks is an automatic death sentence or life imprisonment. 😎

This is true.
They automatically and institutively believe that the punishment will be harsher for violating a White person so they're less hesitant to do it.

Some say even most Black police officers know this which is why you rarely hear about Black police brutality on White citizens.

However in my opinion it still goes back to basic intelligence because if Black people have been in this nation for hundreds of years and occupy power at all levels of the society and government, we have the power to exact punishment and other consequences.  We don't need to wait for White "permission" to do what's already well within our power and authority.

Another example is voting rights...............

Why do we need a "voting rights bill" when the Constitution gives ALL citizens (which clearly includes us) the right to vote?

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

However in my opinion it still goes back to basic intelligence because if Black people have been in this nation for hundreds of years and occupy power at all levels of the society and government, we have the power to exact punishment and other consequences.  We don't need to wait for White "permission" to do what's already well within our power and authority.

Why do we need a "voting rights bill" when the Constitution gives ALL citizens (which clearly includes us) the right to vote?

That's just it...Black folks do not have real power anywhere on the planet as long as they're afraid to come together like a transformer and exert it. Fear renders one weak and powerless. 

Here in the USA. white folks make the rules and laws. They give permission (empower) others to act on and enforce them within the system of racism white supremacy. 

AfroAmericans need a voting rights bill regardless of the US Constitution because every politician we've had from past to present has either ignored or failed to codify it. White folks haven't given them permission. 😎

ProfD

Here in the USA. white folks make the rules and laws. They give permission (empower) others to act on and enforce them within the system of racism white supremacy. 

AfroAmericans need a voting rights bill regardless of the US Constitution because every politician we've had from past to present has either ignored or failed to codify it. White folks haven't given them permission

In the United States White people are powerful, but they aren't ALL-POWERFUL.

AfroAmericans have a degree of power both collectively AND individually but most of the time we use only a FRACTION of our potential power in this nation.

Yes fear is a major reason.
But LAZINESS and INDIFFERENCE is another major reason.

Do Black people REALLY need to get permission from Whites to do what they want to do, or do they merely go through the motions and submit themselves to White authority to "avoid trouble"?

I've said it before and I will continue to say it, Black folks CAN NOT BE STOPPED by White folks or any other race once we've made up our mind and put our foot down to do something.
I've seen it over and over again.

The ONLY people on this planet who can stop Black people and trip up Black progress is OTHER Black folks; which is why White folks have realized division and pitting negroes against eachother is their ultimate weapon.

Nothing else they have comes close.

But if we really DESIRE anything....we can achieve it and all of the collective efforts of the racists couldn't stop it.

On 10/12/2022 at 2:45 AM, Sani Nassif said:

why not emphasize more on Love, connecting and uplifting eachother? As promoting Love is the only thing that will bring us freedom and peace, and promoting murder, hate, and killing will only trap us

True, and imagine if everyone did this.

Love  did work. Hate is what causes all the misery.

• Like 1

@Pioneer1

The system of racism white supremacy makes white folks the most powerful collective on the planet.  

Black folks do not have such a tie that binds them. There is no system or network created by us for sustenance and security.

Cats like Marcus Garvey had the right ideas but at the time, AfroAmericans were not in a space to get down with it. They were struggling to realize their birthright. 

Post Civil Rights movement, a failure to build and connect strategic alliances among Black folks could be attributed to laziness and indifference.

Affirmative action and other initiatives were the opiates that put AfroAmericans on a collision course with complacency within the system of white supremacy. 

Flashes of individual and collective power among AfroAmericans have not been enough to motivate us into fully developing and sustaining it.

Pitting groups of people against themselves and others and keeping them divided is a cornerstone of social engineering. 

The funny or sad part of it depending on one's view is that technology has made it easier to unite.

Yet, the system of white supremacy is so powerful that Blacks folks won't use the tools at our disposal (technology, money, knowledge and information) to build those strategic alliances among ourselves.😎

11 hours ago, ProfD said:

Cats like Marcus Garvey had the right ideas but at the time, AfroAmericans were not in a space to get down with it. They were struggling to realize their birthright. 

Actually Gravey was quite successful it was not for a lack of black support but racists who did everything to foil his plans ultimately throwing him out the country. 

Considering his time, before mass media, his UNIA, which is still in operation, was prodigious and unprecedented. 

On 10/17/2022 at 5:36 AM, ProfD said:

Pitting groups of people against themselves and others and keeping them divided is a cornerstone of social engineering. 

The funny or sad part of it depending on one's view is that technology has made it easier to unite.

Yet, the system of white supremacy is so powerful that Blacks folks won't use the tools at our disposal (technology, money, knowledge and information) to build those strategic alliances among ourselves.😎

The same technology that makes it easier to unite, also makes it easier to sow division and keep discord among the people...especially using social media.
A racist can easily disguise themselves in a Black social media platform and turn the place upside down with bickering and infighting for mere destabilization.

But as far as Black folks not using the tools at their disposal..............

Are you sure that's a product of "white supremacy".....or Black stupidity?

On 10/18/2022 at 5:54 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Are you sure that's a product of "white supremacy".....or Black stupidity?

Well bro, considering Kanye's latest foray into antisemitism and questioning the death of George Floyd, there's some Black stupidity that reinforces white supremacy. It's not a mental problem with that dude.😁😎

Absolutely!

Black stupidity FUELS the racism.

Not only does the stupidity of people of color....regardless of race...make it easier for wicked White folks to gain and maintain power, but it also forces some of the better more well meaning Whites to re-consider their liberal positions and influence them to become more conservative.

I know a lot of Whites only PRETEND to be nice and fair dealing but are actually wolves in sheep's clothing.
But not all.
There has to be some decent well meaning Whites.
And the ignorant among our people will do a good job of turning THEM out and making racists out of them with some of their silly antics out there in the streets.

Photos from tyrone Biggums (tyronebiggums187) on Myspace

"Help a brutha out.
Hey....White man.....help a brutha out!
I need my Reparations money!!!"

It just gets worse with Kanye and not being able to keep his pie-hole shut.  He has stirred up the hornets nest of antisemitism. 

Adidas, Gap, Balenciaga, JPMorgan Chase and others are distancing themselves from Kanye. 

While Kanye insisted on being called a (multi) billionaire, almost overnight, his net worth has dropped to less than half a billion. 

Falsely, some folks equate money to power.

Money is merely an instrument that we use to buy things (products, goods and services).

Power makes things happen.  Power creates systems and institutions that control human beings.

Therein lies the difference.

Kanye is learning in real-time that money alone doesn't make one powerful.😎

And notice that with all of this controversy and people piling up on Kanye......not ONE WORD from his so-called friend Trump.

As vocal as he tends to be about seemingly everything, Trump has been CONSPICUOUSLY silent on the Kanye controversy....lol
So silent you can hear a mouse in the same room pissing on cotton.

This should be a lesson to the sell outs that no matter how much you try to befriend and support these racists, they won't have your back when you REALLY need them.

35 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

And notice that with all of this controversy and people piling up on Kanye......not ONE WORD from his so-called friend Trump.

Supposedly, they have a call or meeting of some kind lined up.  Don't count Orange Julius out just yet. 🤣😎

ProfD

And I know what the meeting is going to be about too.....lol.

He's gonna tell Kanye to keep his name out of his mouth, like Ice Cube did.

Silly Kanye allowed himself to be used as a TOOL for White racists.

In his case, a lightning rod....designed by the Alt-Right groups to take all the hits and heat from THEIR racism and anti-semitism.
They want to make Kanye the new face of anti-semitism to take the heat off of them.

And you KNOW what the Racists do with their tools after they use them.

Silly Kanye allowed himself to be used as a TOOL for White racists.

The saddest part is that he's smart enough to know better.

Drunk from the kool-aid of fame and celebrity and money, he let his mouth write a check that his azz cash.

The Alt-Right is having a field day using him as lighter fluid for their racist BS. 

But, I knew that slavery was a choice sh8t wasn't the end of his stupidity. 😎

ProfD

Oh yes, Kanye (Ye??) is indeed a smart man.
He's not stupid by a long shot.

But the problem is, smarts don't always equate to mental stability.

And when you're dealing with someone who is mentally unstable and down right CRAZY....sometimes being smart makes their condition WORSE.
When a mind is already going in the WRONG direction, making it stronger will just drive it FURTHER along the wrong path.

I'm still not convinced that Kanye is mentally unstable.

Kanye was a Hip-Hop music producer for decades before he became a celebrity. If that n8gglet was crazy for real,  that tea would have been spilled a long time ago. 

I believe Kanye is milking his 15 minutes of fame. Apparently, he's will to blow through cash in the process.

image.png.2ac4fa4aa691f6fb2f60bcb851ee3736.png

If Kanye keeps running his mouth,  he's going to end up back on the South Side of Chicago.🤣😎

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 7:15 AM, ProfD said:

@Sani Nassif, as a human being and a musician, I totally subscribe to the belief that love is the ultimate healer for mankind.  We're just not there yet.

Unfortunately, due to the religion of racism white supremacy, love is not going to keep white folks from controlling Black folks even if means killing us.  So, we have to be able to defend ourselves on multiple levels. 

Martin Luther King Jr. tried to use weapon of love and white folks still assassinated him.  Under the guise of law enforcement and racist white supremacists, they are still killing our Black brothers and sisters with impunity.

White folks have colonized the planet due to willingness to kill and superior weaponry. 

Black folks have been trying to love the h8ll out of white folks for several hundred years now. So far, it's not working.😎

A lot of points here that I really agree with, but at the same time there are some that I just feel are generalizing, and missing really critical progression that 100% for sure have been made due, and only due to Love.

Definitely there is still alot of progress to be made, but because of Dr. Kings goal to work to Love & educate racist fools, that had the assumption/stereotype that everyone with darker skin, native American, black etc., are all primitive, violent savages, by PEACEfully protesting and showing racist fools, yup you are wrong, and showing the actual people acting savage, primitive, or violent, where the racist people themselves. THAT love that motivates us to educate is 100% the only thing that brought any progress(and changed voting laws, segregation laws etc., & brought much unity to stop the violence perpetrated by those racist in government). And definitely yes like you said at the end of the post it has not fully worked yet, but to say "it's not working" at all, ignores the fact that it 100% did work & bring progress. Really you are saying there is still work to be done, which I agree with, but only Love will continue to educate and show all racist fools that they are wrong.

Just think to the alternative, of trying to be hateful/violent or militant like the early Malcom X, who then later abandoned the rhetoric of violence as he grew wiser with time. And clearly saw the same thing Dr. King and Ghandi saw. Which is that violence will only support those that are racists mentality/assumption that all those with dark skin are primitive/violent and thus bring more violence. Malcom also realized the nation of Islam was not really representing Islam, when he went to Mecca, and saw everyone that had different skin colors worshiping God in unity, and then realized that separatism, racism, hate is not Islam, which at the time the nation of Islam was preaching separatism, racism & hate. And lets just think down that same road, Dr. King, Malcom, & Ghandi all thought, when you are dealing with injustice coming from a racist government, that has tanks, and extremely massive military industrial complex, with the MAJORITY of tax dollars being spent on creating weapons, drones, trained military/marines etc., the concept of even the citizens trying to do something violent out of hate, seems even MORE foolish, really we could all be taken out by tanks or drones without even one military person or marine being touched by us. The concept of violence at this point in our history is not just really foolish at this point, it is a complete joke. Even if we create some super advanced weaponry that can just obliterate the government we are at a point in history where war, would literally destroy the planet. Everyone racist would just keep being racist and all the stereotypes would be backed, and we would never really see eachother, be free and Love, we would all be trapped hate and destroy/obliterate eachother. Love is literally our only hope.

And if many just want to be so caught up in hate, and doesn't unite to fix things in the U.S., and either educate those racist, or at least become politicians to replace those racist in office, then the only alternative is it is up to the loving population that wants to fix things, but faces blocks from everyone that is complacent and afraid to love, to literally separate from the US, gather recourses and start from scratch elsewhere, which honestly the more and more we see this system, that is seeming like the only alternative that might work. And definitely people have been saying it for awhile, but I hope it doesn't come to that, and we in America can bring the change needed, with love, and as many have said before love is patient. I know one day if we make it and continue spreading love, and working together on that, it will spread to this whole planet and for sure America(or maybe it won't be having a label because it might be so far in the future) will become the peaceful place it's meant to be.