What Hapened to Shanquella Robinson?

What Hapened to Shanquella Robinson?

This is a disturbing story. I feel so much sorrow for what that precious young woman has endured and the awful way that she had to suffer and then die. It is my opinion that she was obviously murdered and perhaps set up, then brutally attacked while a group of evil people that she thought were her friends watched. I just can't believe that someone would have that kind of spirit to do that to someone. No one deserves this. If someone had a problem with her, then they should have given her the human right to be tried in a court of law. But at what point did this premeditated death trap begin for this poor girl? Was it planned in Mexico or, was the whole trip part of the plan to deceive her and then beat her to death?

Apparently, Shanquella and a group of 'friends' spent their money to take a vacation in Mexico and this precious girl constantly communicated with her mother before, during and after she had arrived in Mexico. But within the next 24 hours was when she was brutally murdered and she had no hint of knowing her fate when she had last spoke with her Mom. One of the 'friends' phoned the Mom and told her that her daughter had alcohol poisoning and the doctor was coming to the hotel. But moments later, the mother was told that her daughter was dead. Afterwards, those 'friends' flew back to the States and came to visit the mother before the funeral. However, the mother got a phone call from an anonimous person after the visit and was told that her daughter did not die from alcohol, but she had been beatened to death. Then the mother found out that the 'friends' had videoed the very death of this girl and it was released to the law and media. OH MY GOD! 

How could another Black woman be so evil against another? The video showed that Shanquella was in the hotel and was standing near a bed in the nude and another 'beast' moved forward and began to beat her viciously. Shanquella fell back on the bed and this evil spirit coninued to beat her. Then someone who was watching this evil act started laughing and taunting Shanquella and telling her to fight back. This poor child never fought back. The Death Certificate soon revealed that Shanquella did not die due to alcohol, but indeed, due to a broken back and neck. Initially, the Mexican authorities did not do anything about this murder but because of Shanquella's family and many people who went to social media, finally, the law here in America and Mexico came to realize that this girl was murdered and now they are looking into a legal method in how to prosecute this case. For now, only one person has been sought for this crime, but I hope that others will also be prosecuted as well. I don't know how anyone can sleep at night after watching this beautiful girl die in such an awful way.

Edited by Chevdove
add another video

Sad situation.
I saw the actual video of the fight she had with another woman in her hotel room before her homicide.

At least one and possibly two men were in the room recording these women fight (or Shanquella being beat up rather) and did nothing to break it up but actually ENCOURAGED it.

I HATE seeing Black women physically fight each other.
It's disgusting.

I suppose some men watch it hoping they rip each other's clothes off, but I'm convinced most who DO watch it do it out of sheer savagery and blood lust.
How sexy is an ass or pair of titties covered in blood or slobber or with the skin ripped?

I'm not sure when it became popular or mainstream for so many Black men to encourage this and do nothing to break it up, but by the early 90s you could catch sistaz outside of school or outside of clubs scrapping with each other like racoons over a cob of corn and a bunch of stupid Black dudes standing around encouraging them and cheering them on.

And now it's to the point that some men who DO try to break them up end up getting beat up or killed by the other men who ENCOURAGE them to fight, so most men have learned to just mind their own business and leave it alone.

((shakes head))

Say what you want about Africans but I don't see African women acting like this.
And I don't see African men encouraging it either.
That's some nigga shit.

And some of our people want to sit up and get mad at the Africans because they want to have little to do with our people?

At some point RIGHTEOUS Black men are going to have to step up and put a positive period behind this nonsense.
Dealing not only with the violent behavior of our girls and women but the ignorant and savage brothers in our community who encourage this madness.

image.png.26528a62e8a4ff6072f446548c4bb565.png

If I were near that hotel room and had about 5 good brothers with me Shanquella would probably be alive right now because I would have shut that shit down QUICK.
The men with those women might have lost some of their teeth in the process but our sister would be alive and PROBABLY on the arms of one of US instead of the sorry niggas she was with on that vacation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

At some point RIGHTEOUS Black men are going to have to step up and put a positive period behind this nonsense.

Very few strong and righteous Black men are willing to give up living their best lives in order to corral and discipline dysfunctional n8gglets.

It's a tall order to impose on someone else to lead especially when n8gglets are being dragged up instead of raised by parents who may be dysfunctional themselves repeating a cycle.

There is strength in numbers. It's definitely going to take a coalition of AfroAmerican men to make it work. 

Not that it has to be led by a religious figure but I still  contend that the AfroAmerican community needa a sustainable Million Man March to Jumpstart codification and enforcement of our agenda in all areas of human activity. 😎

• Like 1

This is why I stopped watching the "news" I don't need knowledge of senseless murders in my life...

Tell me about it after it has been adjudicated.

I don't know how you prevent this?  Savages will always be amongst us.  They are not always raised, they are born that way.

ProfD

Very few strong and righteous Black men are willing to give up living their best lives in order to corral and discipline dysfunctional n8gglets.

Men of ALL colors are generally  hesitant to do this, which is why you have MERCENARIES who are often paid to do the dirty work other men would rather not do.

You just need to provide these brothers with the proper INCENTIVE to protect their community....that's all.

And what is that?

Keep it real.....wealth and women.

If a man is vetted to have no sexual misconduct or any other serious criminal activity in his background and is intelligent enough and courageous enough......
Not only do you TRAIN him how to keep peace in the community but don't expect the brother to do it for free.

PAY him a substantial amount for his services along with providing him with the sexual comforts of his choice.
THAT'S RIGHT.

Like Elijah Muhammad said in the movie, we aren't Catholic Priests.
We don't believe in celibacy!
If the brother is fighting and putting his life on the life to protect the community HELL YEAH he should be allowed to have the women of his choice to satisfy his needs as long as they aren't forced.

Not that it has to be led by a religious figure but I still  contend that the AfroAmerican community needa a sustainable Million Man March to Jumpstart codification and enforcement of our agenda in all areas of human activity. 

I second that.

Not totally necessary, but it would be ideal

Troy

I don't know how you prevent this?  Savages will always be amongst us.  They are not always raised, they are born that way.

You'll have savages, but their savage inclination can be SUPPRESSED with the proper deterrent.

A person can be a pedophile  but not ACT on their inclinations and desires if they know the consequences would be torture and death.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

MERCENARIES who are often paid to do the dirty work other men would rather not do.

I second that.

Not totally necessary, but it would be ideal

You'll have savages, but their savage inclination can be SUPPRESSED with the proper deterrent...consequences would be torture and death.

Agreed.

I've mentioned before that we need an AfroAmerican security force ro protect our poeple and interests to include maintaining discipline among our own too.

The Million Man March is the concept but it doesn't literally require that many strong Black men to form a counsel to oversee codification and enforcement of an AfroAmerican agenda and unification.😎

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ProfD said:

All of the friends who went to Mexico with Shanquella Robinson should be arrested and thrown in jail.

Well, @ProfD, you were right about Brittany Griner being swapped[!], and on that note, I sure hope you are right on this one too. 

9 hours ago, ProfD said:

There is strength in numbers. It's definitely going to take a coalition of AfroAmerican men to make it work. 

Yes, I agree, but I did read recently a comment from @Stefan and he said that women should also be accountable too and that is what I also believe.

There does need to be a strong coalition of AfroAmerican men but Black women need to step up too. 

6 hours ago, Troy said:

This is why I stopped watching the "news" I don't need knowledge of senseless murders in my life...

Tell me about it after it has been adjudicated.

I tried to ignore this too, @Troy but now, after I realize the great effort of others who kept putting out on social media, I am glad I paused to look at it. This is so awful, but had it not been for the media attention, I don't think this would have surfaced so soon. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stefan said:

Her "friends" need to interviewed by hard nosed detectives.

Agreed.  Unfortunately, it's complicated because the murder was committed in Mexico. 

Mexican authorities have to investigate and/or cooperate with the US in order solve this case. 

All things considered, I wonder how much effort and resources will be expended to bring justice. 😎

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 6:22 PM, ProfD said:

Agreed.

I've mentioned before that we need an AfroAmerican security force ro protect our poeple and interests to include maintaining discipline among our own too.

The Million Man March is the concept but it doesn't literally require that many strong Black men to form a counsel to oversee codification and enforcement of an AfroAmerican agenda and unification.😎

Black militias were popping up all over the United States back in 2020 after the riots.
Wonder what happened to them and the movement?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Black militias were popping up all over the United States back in 2020 after the riots.
Wonder what happened to them and the movement?

Armed AfroAmericans popped up in a few places that allow open carry firearms mainly because white folks tried to intimidate protesters by brandishing their weaponry.

So, a few brothas with legal firearms showed that we can get down like that too if necessary. It was a statement more than a movement. 😎