Fox News admits it lied - Ha Ha Ha!

Oh, to be a committed turncoat ... and a loser!

Despite all evidence that Republicans positively despise Black people, so many of us still lick their boots.

Willingly. Eagerly. Lovingly.

Fox News now has to fork of $787.5 million in a settlement in which the creepy network admits that some statements it made I in defense of Trump the Dummy were patently untrue.

But anyone with a working brain already knew that.

• Thanks 1

This will probably make little difference and be used as evidence that the woke left wing is out to destroy good ole fashioned white American gun-toting Christian values.

Fox should be legally prevented from calling themselves a news ut let the are a propaganda machine driven to maximize revenue, they don;t care about relating the truth.  

I understand there are more lawsuits pending.  

• Like 2

Most unfortunate for Americans who are either oblivious to and/or unwilling to see the games being played by both sides (left and right).

Prior to the $787.5 billion settlement, a lot of time and money has been spent and made surrounding the election lies. 

The cash register will continue to ring as other news agencies continue talking about the settlement, lies, orange julius, DeStupid, etc.

Amazing the amount of revenue being generated under the guise of news reporting that has become another form of entertainment. 

It reminds me of daytime soap operas.  Every major network has one.😎

Fox Spews will always claim it is a news network. The company's next challenge is fending off a defamation lawsuit from Smartmatic USA.

This company sued Fox News and its anchors Lou Dobbs, Jeanine Pirro and Maria Bartiromo in New York, seeking $2.7 billion.  The lawsuit alleges Fox pushed also conspiracy theories through Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell

If Fox wants to close the case quickly and avoid a trial, I hope Smartmatic takes the settlement money. That would the most intelligent thing to do. Smartmatic partners with Los Angeles County

None of these cases will stop the GOP from lying most of the time and attempting to foster the murders of Black people though.

11 hours ago, Stefan said:

If Fox wants to close the case quickly and avoid a a trial, I hope Smartmatic takes the settlement money. That would the most intelligent thing to do. 

Yet, it's just another funds transfer from one white corporation to another one.  It won't do anything to improve the lives of Americans.😎