More Indictments Same Outcome

Seems the case of unreturned boxes has resulted in 37 criminal charges against former POTUS 45.

My money still bets this exercise won't result in prison time. It won't force him to drop out of the race for the GOP nomination either. 

I don't believe all h8ll will break loose around the courthouse in Miami tomorrow. It could still be a circus.

Just to avoid any hassle, hopefully, anyone here who lives in Miami doesn't have any business dealings at the courthouse tomorrow. 😎

So...
Sorry for sounding ignorant but what happened to the criminal charges he faced in New York?

Was there a verdict?
Is it still on going?

He's been charged with SO MUCH SO MANY times....I'm losing track...lol.

The man just won't go away.....he keeps resurfacing....popping back up every election cycle.
Gaining more and more support from different demographic groups that he really should have no support from like AfroAmericans, Jews, women, Latinos.

Even after becoming President and leaving office...he keeps popping back up influencing things and stirring people up.

He reminds me of another Vladimir Putin in how he just doesn't go away but switches roles and positions but continues to remain in charge one way or another.

It's hard to keep track as the clown is facing charges in New York, Florida and maybe Georgia too.😆

The only verdict against him so far is the civil suit brought by a woman. He has to pay her about $5 million. 

The other cases are different. Still pending investigations. That stall tactic will bump up against the election. At that point, they have to fall back. 😎

It is my understanding that Trump was hit with 30 something felony charges in New York.
Now he's hit with another 30 something felony charges in Florida....all by the Feds.

It's also my understanding that most of the time the Feds don't come after you unless their case is game tight.

So if he manages to get cleared of over 70 Federal felony charges.....then we can pretty much acknowledge that this so-called "justice" system is RIGGED.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

So if he manages to get cleared of over 70 Federal felony charges.....then we can pretty much acknowledge that this so-called "justice" system is RIGGED.

Remember twice impeached.  Nothing.  J6 investigation.  Nothing.  Sit back and enjoy the show.😁😎

The J6 investigation is still on-going. I kept telling the berserk anti-Trumpers that it would be a miracle for Trump to be imprisoned.

Not because he's innocent. I believe he's a traitor, he's guilty of insurrection and he's insulated himself from culpability and knowing what happens to those he cannot stand.

Because of out-of-control race hatred, if he's returned to the Oval Office it's entirely possible that he could engineer a Global Holocaust with Blacks as the chief victims. 

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Because of out-of-control race hatred, if he's returned to the Oval Office it's entirely possible that he could engineer a Global Holocaust with Blacks as the chief victims. 

Black folks cannot prevent him from getting back into the White House.

So, if the orange former POTUS is returned to the Oval Office, it means a majority of white folks wanted it and everything that follows even if it means rolling America back 100 years. 

To me, putting him back in office would be further confirmation that both political parties are two sides of the same anti-Black coin with the primary objective of maintaining the system of racism white supremacy. 😎

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

It's simply a matter of positioning your goals, reasonings and arguments clearly and convincingly. Obama and Biden succeeded by building political and voting coalitions.

I'd imagine that's one way of looking at it.

I see AfroAmericans being encouraged to vote for politicians who consistently fail to deliver anything tangible.

To date, every politician for whom AfroAmericans have voted has done nothing in the form of atonement for America's original sins. At least, I haven't seen any receipts. 😎

People think I'm joking when I say Oprah should run for President because she has an EXCELLENT chance to do so.

She's loved by over 75% of the population if you combine most AfroAmericans (male and female) with most White and Latina women.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

People think I'm joking when I say Oprah should run for President because she has an EXCELLENT chance to do so.

She has flirted with the idea.

Oprah's success is largely due to support from white women.

I doubt that as POTUS she would feel an obligation to deliver tangibles with receipts to AfroAmericans.😎

19 minutes ago, ProfD said:

She has flirted with the idea.

Oprah's success is largely due to support from white women.

I doubt that as POTUS she would feel an obligation to deliver tangibles with receipts to AfroAmericans.😎

Lol....oh you'd be SURPRISED at what our sista may do if she ever were to wind up in that seat!
Remember, she built a school for girls over in Africa.

Worse case scenario, she simply wouldn't be any worse than the White men (and Mixed one) we has in officer before her.
She'd just continue the same policies.
So essentially her being in couldn't hurt.

At mediocre or even better case scenario, she'd so SOMETHING to help our community more than her predecessors.
It wouldn't be perfect obviously.
And yeah...the White women and LGBT may gain more from her Presidency than the Black masses.
However if we didn't focus on what THEY were getting or weren't getting and focused strictly on what WE would get.....you'd have to admit we'd probably get more with her being in there than any White man.

7 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

.....you'd have to admit we'd probably get more with her being in there than any White man.

My brotha, AfroAmericans haven't gotten anything from any POTUS and most politicians.

Politicians beg AfroAmericans for their vote and deliver nothing.

Of course, the main problem is that AfroAmericans haven't presented politicians with a grocery list (agenda) of items we need to which they can be held accountable. 😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

I will say that AfroAmericans got quite a bit.....not enough obviously....but quite a bit from Franklin D. Roosevelt.

It wasn't SPECIFICALLY for AfroAmericans obviously, but hell...
If someone is going around passing out millions of dollars to EVERYBODY....do you want them to stop unless they ONLY give it to Black folks?  😁

But since Roosevelt, the others haven't done too much yet.

But as you said, where's the agenda?

As the book says, you HAVE not because you ASK not.

And Frederick Douglass said power concedes NOTHING without a DEMAND.

Black folks have begged.....sho' nuff.
But when was the last time we DEMANDED anything from this government?

I'm beginning to realize that the MAIN reason AfroAmericans in this nation are in the condition so many of us find ourselves in is because of OUR behavior and the lack there of.
I can't get angry at the Asian or Arab if they are more united and show more good sense in pushing THEIR agenda to get what they want.

Whenever white folks are giving Black folks anything they're taking exponentially more. 

The biggest problem Black folks face is settling for crumbs instead of demanding and taking if necessary the whole cake. 

Again, it goes back to fear. Demands might call for action (fight) which might lead to death. Nobody seemingly wants to take that weight.

Being mad at another group of people is unproductive. They might appear to thriving under the system of racism white supremacy but they're not and have their own issues with it.

We know Black folks all over the planet are purposefully being held down. The question is what are we going to do to get up. 😎

ProfD

You know what I've found is better than asking for, demanding, or even TAKING the whole cake????

Making and baking OUR OWN cakes!!!!

This is one of the things I admire about Marcus Garvey and Elijah Muhammad.
These two great men taught AfroAmericans how to DO FOR SELF instead of begging and relying on White folks to be generous or even fair.

Elijah declared that the White man was the DEVIL...therefor couldn't be trusted to be fair ANY damn way.
Like you said...."give" you something with one hand while TAKING something from you with the other damn hand!

But when you're making your own products and delivering your own services....the amount and costs are under your control.

Now ofcourse.....as long as you're living UNDER Caucasian rule there's going to be certain limits and set backs...but we can still do far better attempting to do things for ourselves than relying on them and their "fairness".

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Making and baking OUR OWN cakes!!!!

This is one of the things I admire about Marcus Garvey and Elijah Muhammad.
These two great men taught AfroAmericans how to DO FOR SELF instead of begging and relying on White folks to be generous or even fair.

But when you're making your own products and delivering your own services....the amount and costs are under your control.

Sure. We could bake and build a whole lotta sh8t if they paid that 400 year old debt. 

Resources make it easier to do for self. There's no need for a bank loan when you own a bank.

Also, both Elijah Muhammad and Marcus Garvey both understood the importance of meeting with the devil and making demands. 

It's said that Elijah Muhammad met with the KKK in order to broker a deal for the farmland the NOI used to produce food. 

BTW, white folks like to say pull yourself up by the bootstraps in order to make it within their system.

That's an arrogant mindset for a group of people who stole everything they've ever gotten and continue to do so.😎

15 hours ago, Troy said:

West 24?

I think you included this because you mentioned you'd vote for Cornell West in the Election 2024 primaries.

Why, however, it is beyond me. West is behaving as a mouthpiece for DeSantis. The same Italian American catholic who just vowed to do away with the U.S. Department of Education -even after signing into law banning abortions after six weeks. Aside: Do you realize how many women could die without a life-saving Dilation and curettage (the medical term for scraping the uterus of dead tissue.)? The same DeSantis, "Florida, "where Woke goes to die? The DeSantis, who seems to enjoy, comparing professional basketball players to "freaks of nature," while banning African American books.    I have no patience for African Americans like Cornell West, who appear to support legislators like DeSantis, who behave like white nationalists.  Cornell West isn't slick - he's no different than Kanye West.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/desantiss-revolutionary-defense-of-the-classics-florida-western-canon-galileo-caesar-great-books-275268d9?st=hoftdr0ahg6z6fl&reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

On 6/28/2023 at 10:33 PM, Troy said:

I don’t know.

I swear when I post from my phone it feels like my text is changed after I hit the submit reply button 😞

I believe this happens to me as well sometimes.

That's why I often double check and edit my posts.

I believe there are specially apps and racist programmers behind the scenes who are assigned to make mischief and manipulate Black websites like yours in order to cause confusion and so discord, but ofcourse you probably don't believe that....lol