Privatization Is The Modern Method of Subjugation

Because the United States is supposedly a "free state" founded on the Constitutionally guaranteed principles of freedom of speech and freedom of expression, the elite and powerful racists must find ways to LEGALLY control and manipulate you.

They do this in several ways.

First of all, most of the media publications are PRIVATELY OWNED....not public.
So if you say something on television or in a magazine or on a website that the elite and powerful racists don't like....they can legally suspend you or just kick you off and cancel your show.
It's not the government doing it, it's a private entity doing it and since there is no public alternative....you are essentially banned.

Same thing with employment.
Most jobs are privately owned or corporations managed by private management.  
So while you have the right to saw whatever you want without being punished LEGALLY.....if you say something they don't like they can just fire you for it.
Unless your job is Unionized, there is no recourse since they have been given the right to hire and fire whom they want for any reason or no reason.

Unlike Europe and Canada, there is no nudity or cussing allowed on regular U.S. television.
Not just because the government banned it through the FCC....but because private media executives have gotten together and decided to keep it off the FREE airwaves and make people PAY to see and hear it through cable and satellite.

Public housing has been replaced by PRIVATE housing with Section 8 vouchers, which allows for further discrimination.

These are just some of the ways privatization has deteriorated much of the U.S. into an oppressed and subjugated state with fewer liberties.

I hope privatization forces more  AfroAmericans into starting their own businesses and ownership.

Public housing was great when it provided low income workers with a place to raise their families. Not so good when combined with welfare, it became a way of life for AfroAmericans.

The proverbial handwriting has been on the wall for a very long. Become self-sufficient or become a slave. 😎

More businesses SOUNDS like a good idea and certainly AfroAmericans need to open up and operate more WELL RAN businesses that BENEFIT the community.
Especially businesses that promote construction, academics, medical cures and treatments, farming and agriculture in general.
I think we have enough weed shops and trap houses and music studios at the moment....lol.

However I no longer push owning your own business to most AfroAmericans, especially if I don't know you personally.
Because that mentality is starting to make our people lazier.
It used to be.....especially before the 90s....that when you said you were going to open up your own business, you UNDERSTOOD that you were going to get up early and get your store or shop ready and provide good service at a reasonable price and be professional.
This was all understood and expected by those who chose to go into business for themselves.

Sometime in the past 20 years, thanks to the internet...a lot of Black folks just want to get their own business so they don't have to work AT ALL and don't want anyone telling them what to do.
Instead of working harder, they feel they won't have to work AT ALL with their own business!

Angry because the manager makes their ass show at Popeyes Fried Chicken on time every day and they ain't allowed to play around on their cell phone whever they feel like it or come to work high....so they throw a temper tantrum and storm out the door breaking the glass talking about:

image.png.31291cc25693bc26be2024399d32dc95.png

"Mayne.....
These folks be on some buuullll shit
Ama git my oooown bid'niss"

And don't let them get ahold of a little money!

Now they got a nail and weave shop.....or soul food restaurant.
The hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday  11:30 am -  5Pm......THAT'S IT.

And when you get their Wednesday at 11:45am......the nigga is STILL vacuuming his floor with a phone hugged up between his ear and shoulder.
He SEES you....but ain't stopping the vacuum or ending his call.
You MIGHT get a hand wave while he's steadily grinning and pushing and pulling the vacuum with the cord pulled so tight across the shop's floor that it's hitting you in the leg....because he's too lazy to unplug it and plug it into a nearer outlet.

Tell me I'm lying.

Meanwhile you go right across the street and you'll find an ENTIRE RESTAURANT with a kitchen and 2 floors being ran by just 2 people.
A 70 year old Korean man and his 65 year old wife.
He cooks the food and keep the kitchen up, and she takes the orders and busses the tables.
And just the 2 of them will run that business for 30 years by themselves....AND NOT SWEAT.

Something ain't adding up.

No.
I'm not encouraging some of these clowns to get their own businesses....not now
I tell them to learn how to be GOOD WORKERS first....and when they develop the discipline to bring their ass to work on time every day and don't come to work drunk or smelling like skunk weed, can follow directions and instructions from management, and can work with others without picking fights and threatening to whoop somebody's ass every other week......do that for a few years and MAYBE you MIGHT be ready to open up your own business.

Then again, maybe they won't be and will have to settle to remain working for someone else the rest of their life.
Nothing wrong with that, as long as they're getting enough pay.
But there's too much laziness and unprofessionalism in our community right now to encourage too much entrepreneurism. 

@Pioneer1, I would never advocate for the most dysfunctional and/or irresponsible n8gglets to become entrepreneurs. 

For every lazy, stupid, nigglet you see in Michigan, there's a bunch of intelligent, young AfroAmericans at colleges and universities in that state and everywhere else.

Again, instead of building the AfroAmerican infrastructure as a bridge for the next generation to cross, educated,  older AfroAmericans got comfortable working for white folks. They didn't start enough sustainable businesses either. 

AfroAmericans are behind in closing the wealth gap because we've spent way too money on gross consumerism and not nearly enough investing and building institutions that could be passed down for generations.

I know you're hard on the dysfunctional n8gglets. The preceding generation is also responsible for proceating these rascals and also failing to invest in our communities.

There's no shortage of blame to go around but that's not constructive. According to master teacher NF Jr., solving the problems should be our focus.😎

I've learned over the years that in order to solve any problem, you have to first properly IDENTIFY it.
You gotta know what the problem actually IS....especially the root problem.

If you're having problems with your eye sight you may THINK the problem is glacoma....when in all actuality it could be DIABETES.
But because you don't equate high sugar with vision problems, you make the wrong assumption.

Next thing the man knows....his foot is going numb and he's peeing all day.
But he's assuming these are all SEPARATE problems when they all come from the same ROOT problem....the Diabetes.

Well, it's the same with social problems.

We see massive unemployment in the AfroAmerican community and may come to the conclusion that this is because there aren't enough AfroAmerican businesses....when that's A problem but not THEE problem.
That's just a SYMPTOM of a much DEEPER problem.
Perhaps the ROOT PROBLEM that caused the shortage of Black businesses is the same ROOT PROBLEM that causes high unemployment rates among AfroAmericans.

.....solve that ROOT problem and you'll clear up all the other problems!