Get ready for more Leftist Dumbness and possibly, Trump, the Sequel

Georgia's state voting laws, hastily enacted after Trump lost the state in the 2020 election, allowed just six right wing knuckleheads to challenge nearly 89,000 voting registrations. Guess what voters they targeted?

Ah, but don't take it from me. Stacey Abrams has long been warning folks about this. For those hoping to propel Cornel West into the Oval Office, this should concern you. Tossing folks off voting rolls who lean towards the Left is how Abrams lost her first race for Governor. Of course, West's propensity for going off on folks he's decided are the Devil will never stop. He just accused President Biden of a crime against humanity over the 1994 Crime Bill. 

I remember the good old days when such blame was placed on Hillary Clinton, because her husband simply signed the bill into law.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. just came out with some more noxious nonsense. The anti-childhood vaccine wingnut is now claiming that the Covid-19 virus was engineered specifically so that it would spare Jews and Chinese people. 

It's still early, folks. There's lots more craziness to come.

Right Wing knuckleheads challenge 90,00 Georgia voting registrations

The Left knew a conservative court would wreak havoc on abortion rights, Affirmative Action and anything else they can rollback.

When they're in the driver's seat, instead of nominating judges and codifying laws, the Left seems to spin in a circle and complain about the Right being obstructionists. 

The Right doesn't have a problem jamming through everything they can when behind the wheel.

At some point, it will slip out that these parties are two sides of the same coin. Their common agenda is maintaining the system of racism white supremacy.😎

On 7/16/2023 at 5:37 PM, ProfD said:

At some point, it will slip out that these parties are two sides of the same coin. Their common agenda is maintaining the system of racism white supremacy

Actually, they are not. Which is why nothing like that has ever came out. Just meanderings from folks who never offer proof of their beliefs. In other words, they bullshit.

Since the 1970's the Democratic Party has embraced Civil Rights, Women's Rights, Workers' Rights, Latino Rights and Immigrants Rights. While Republicans fought tooth and nail against advances and protections for such groups. Think your loving Republicans enjoyed the notion that Barack Obama was clearly superior to all of them? Meet any Republicans lately who believe everyone should be treated equally and fairly? And that every U.S. citizen should be able to vote.

Of course not! Today's Republicans are truly bizarre. They are not interesting in helping anyone unless they're White or their bank accounts have lots of zeroes in their balances. But they're counting on folks to ignore all of this which is what so many do. I guess that's why Ron DeSantis thinks baseball is a thinking man's game while basketball players are "freaks of nature."

I'll stop here. I'm still waiting for the proof of your claim that Putin invaded Ukraine because the Russian dictator "was trying to get the band back together." I told you more than a year ago that no one is going to reconstitute the Warsaw Pact and Putin had a narrow rational for the war. However, thus far, his real goal has eluded him.

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Actually, they are not. Which is why nothing like that has ever came out. Just meanderings from folks who never offer proof of their beliefs. In other words, they bullshit.

Democrats have been very good at BSing Black folks. They pander for our vote and to date have delivered nothing tangible specifically for Black folks. Benign neglect is what we get.

The George Floyd Justice in Policing Act hasn't passed in the senate where democrats have a razor thin majority.

Yet, the Anti-Asian Hate Crime Bill flew through congress faster than a fart in a tornado.

Student loan debt forgiveness has stalled. Rest assured, that if it were to pass, it would benefit whites and other groups of people more than Black folks.

If Black folks are going to continue voting for Democrats overwhelmingly,  it would be prudent to put forth demands and hold them accountable for delivering results.

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

I'll stop here. I'm still waiting for the proof of your claim that Putin invaded Ukraine because the Russian dictator "was trying to get the band back together." I told you more than a year ago that no one is going to reconstitute the Warsaw Pact and Putin had a narrow rational for the war. However, thus far, his real goal has eluded him.

Vlady Putin knows that he cannot rebuild the USSR. He'd settle for maintaining the sphere of influence over the countries.

Putin doesn't want NATO in his backyard. He knows that as long as Ukraine is in conflict, they cannot become a member. He's making Chess moves.😎

On 7/16/2023 at 12:13 PM, Stefan said:

Georgia's state voting laws, hastily enacted after Trump lost the state in the 2020 election, allowed just six right wing knuckleheads to challenge nearly 89,000 voting registrations. Guess what voters they targeted?

Right Wing knuckleheads challenge 90,00 Georgia voting registrations

Well, Atlanta is the home of Black wealth in the U.S.
The entire Atlanta area is a Black metropolis and haven for Black wealth.

My question is what are the Black folks in Georgia doing while the White racists in Georgia are sitting up making all these damn rules and regulations?

The same question goes for states like Mississippi and Alabama and the Carolinas and Lousiana.....all states with very high Black populations but the White Republicans run the damn show.