Has The All Out War Already Begun?

Have any of you been following the conflict between Russia and Ukraine and NATO's response?

It seems to me that an actual "hot war" has just begun between NATO and Russia.

Not only have several large explosions and mushroom clouds been spotted around Russia these past few days, but some are saying that the situation in Hawaii was a military operation by either Russia or North Korea.

Below is a quote from a Reuters artcle on the Kerch bridge that Ukraine has been bombing lately.

"Earlier, Russia's Defence Ministry said its forces had thwarted a Ukrainian rocket attack on the 12-mile (19 km) bridge, which links Russian-annexed Crimea to Russia across the Kerch Strait."      

CNN showed many of the good citizens in Odessa, Ukraine and other cities in the Ukraine, basking in the Black Sea,  in their bathing suits. 

Why Ukraine is targeting this bridge which  transits military and civilian people, is bizarre, when there is a serveral hundred mile land border 

between Russia and Ukraine, whereby Russia supplies its troops.   . 

What I find even MORE bizarre is why people are on the beach in bikinis sun bathing while a whole war is being fought just a few miles up the road.

I guess one could make the argument that the war hasn't reached THEIR area yet but.....their fellow countrymen are being killed.
Blown to bits just miles a way, and they're so selfish.....insensitive...indifferent to it....that they're on beach drinking and sun bathing.

Talk about a huge DISCONNECT between people and a DENIAL of reality.

They said that while the Titanic was sinking, the band played on.

That's how the Caucasian mind works.
Very compartmentalized to where all kinds of suffering and trauma is going on around them and they can ignore it and focus on reading a book and smelling flowers.
More of a reason we don't need to be around these people.
If they're cruel and heartless to THEIR OWN people.....you don't stand too much of a chance.

Biden is continually tempting China to go to war, over Taiwan.  A few weeks ago Biden sent Blinken and then Yellin

to establish better relations with China.  Biden wanted direct access to China's military leaders.  To help

prevent  acts of provocation/'run-ins'  in the South China Sea.  Jinping said 'no'.    Biden continues saying 'one China', Taiwan and

China together,  while at the same time arming Taiwan to the teeth.

US announces $345 million military aid package for Taiwan

By NOMAAN MERCHANT, ELLEN KNICKMEYER, ZEKE MILLER and TARA COPP

July 28, 2023

WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. on Friday announced $345 million in military aid for Taiwan, in what is the Biden administration’s first major package drawing on America’s own stockpiles to help Taiwan counter China.

The White House’s announcement said the package would include defense, education and training for the Taiwanese. Washington will send man-portable air defense systems, or MANPADS, intelligence and surveillance capabilities, firearms and missiles, according to two U.S. officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters ahead of the announcement.

The package is in addition to nearly $19 billion in military sales of F-16s and other major weapons systems that the U.S. has approved for Taiwan. Delivery of those weapons has been hampered by supply chain issues that started during the COVID-19 pandemic and have been exacerbated by the global defense industrial base pressures created by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

It is Biden, who is single-handedly leading us to war with China.  It is only 110 miles from Taiwan to mainland China.  We

should not be tempting mainland China by sending missiles and fighter aircraft to Taiwan.  Not with the number of nuclear

missiles China has.

There would be no Ukraine-Russia war, without the $30 billion dollars of military aid provided to Ukraine by the U.S.   This

is Joe Biden's war, against the crazy man Putin, a Putin who will 'nuke' you to save face.

There's NOT going to be a war with China.
China doesn't want the smoke.

Too many Chinese are working for and making money from Western interests both in China and abroad.
Most of China's economy is built to SERVE Western corporations like am*zon, Walmart, Apple, etc....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

There's NOT going to be a war with China.
China doesn't want the smoke.

Too many Chinese are working for and making money from Western interests both in China and abroad.
Most of China's economy is built to SERVE Western corporations like am*zon, Walmart, Apple, etc....

Right. With 1 billion mouths, no need for China to bite the Western hand that feeds them.😎

On 8/12/2023 at 6:23 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Not only have several large explosions and mushroom clouds been spotted around Russia these past few days, but some are saying that the situation in Hawaii was a military operation by either Russia or North Korea.

Mushroom clouds!?

If we are dealing with Nuclear war, ... 

it really feels like we are facing some dark times on this earth. 

15 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Mushroom clouds!?

If we are dealing with Nuclear war, ... 

it really feels like we are facing some dark times on this earth. 

If this is indeed Nuclear War or World War Three.....I'd say these are GREAT times!

It means this evil Caucasian world is about to come to an end, and a new one will rise up in it's place.

If Satan's house is divided.....how can it stand?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now NORTH KOREA.....on the other hand......is a different story, lol.

They wouldn't just flash.
I believe THEY'D pull the trigger.

I think the bulk of the saber-rattling comes down to NOT wanting to be imperialized. 

Lil Kim Jong bust off shots just to let the West know he's not going to let his country lay down. 

I don't believe he's silly enough to start a war.  The US would destroy that country in 2-3 days. 😎

23 hours ago, Jeromex said:

We need a strong president here in the US who can break up the alliance between Russia and China.

Lol....there IS NO "alliance" between Russia and China.

Both of them are next door neighbors and CLAIM to be Communist and STILL aren't as close to eachother as Russia is to the United States on most projects.

Russia and the United States are working together in Syria, on space projects, and many other things we don't all know about.
I was reading something the other day and forgot where I read it that said with all the shit going on the United States is STILL giving Russia  FINANCIAL AID!!!
Not sure if it's true or not, but I can believe it because White folks tend to stick together no matter what they CLAIM on television.

Caucasians tend to stick together over people of color....including Asians.
So it's hard to believe Russia would hook up with China to fight the U.S.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

White folks tend to stick together no matter what they CLAIM on television.

Yep. Even when they kill each other i.e. war, they're still on code when it comes to maintaining the system of racism white supremacy. 

The US provides financial aid and assistance to frienemies foreign and domestic all over the planet. 😎

Ukraine is supposed to get dozens of F-16s from the Netherlands and Denmark (actually via the U.S.),

so more fire is thrown onto the conflict.

Japan is dumping nuclear waste into the sea, which may effect mainland China.  Ecological warfare

against China.  Hilary, the first 'almost hurricane' to hit California, don't count it out as not being

meteorological warfare against the U.S.,  by China. 

I can't believe Prigozhin actually boarded that plane that 'crashed' in Russia today.  CNN termed it a 'catastrophic 

failure'.  After Prigozhin  June 2023 march towards Moscow with his army, did he think Putin would let him live?

After firing his second in command Andrie Troshey in July 2023, did he think Troshey would let him live?  

The question becomes if Prigozhin 'bit the bullet'  today in the plane crash in Russia,  will Troshey become first

in command of Wagner, by Putin's blessing,  and will this entail an enhanced Wagner presence in Africa? 

((Shakes head and laughs with one hand clap like Eddie Murphy))

Either this was a hit OR a fake.
Meaning, he probably faked his death.....or someone faked it for him.

Surely somebody with the brains to build up a private military good enough that a global leader would choose to fight a war for him.....wouldn't be stupid enough to turn around and double cross him that openly.  

I think that entire operation....including the recent crash....was STAGED.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

((Shakes head and laughs with one hand clap like Eddie Murphy))

Either this was a hit OR a fake.
Meaning, he probably faked his death.....or someone faked it for him.

Surely somebody with the brains to build up a private military good enough that a global leader would choose to fight a war for him.....wouldn't be stupid enough to turn around and double cross him that openly.  

I think that entire operation....including the recent crash....was STAGED.

Ask the people who died in the plane crash,  was it staged.  Only a moron would have entered that airplane as a Prigozhin substitute.    Many of  Prigozhin top generals also died.     Prigozhin was in Africa last week,  pushing  for a greater Wagner presence there.   A Russian speaking

commentator on CNN today around 4 pm ,  said Putin and Prigozhin  had 'words'  two days ago who was going to control the gold and natural resources Wagner was getting from Mali.   I guess Putin 'outvoted' Prigozhin.  With no leadership, Wagner will run more amuck in Africa, than ever.                                                      

The article below says Wagner has been committing massacres in Mali.                 'Wagner making ‘Africa even more free’, says Prigozhin in first post-rebellion video' by Pjotr Sauer,  August 22, 2023                                         

When I say "staged" I don't mean the deaths are fake or that people aren't getting killed over in Ukraine.
I mean "staged" as in the entire conflict as well as much of the well publicized drama involved was already planned and is being planned as they go along.
People who are supposedly "enemies" are really allies and partners working together on convert operations.

Reasons being:

1. Again, Prigozhin would NOT be that stupid as to try to overthrow the actual president of a nuclear power with his band of merry men.

That would clearly be suicidal IF he were serious about trying to overthrow Putin's regime.
Which brings me to my next reason.....

2. IF he were indeed serious about overthrowing Putin's regime....why the hell did he stop when he had a slight advantage?
According to news reports his military was marching toward Moscow unchecked with many Russians cheering him on and welcoming him....not fighting him.
Then all of a sudden he changes his mind in mid-stream and decides to turn around????
What kinds of insane shit is that?

BOTH of them were playing some sort of GAME overthere.

3. And instead of arresting him as a traitor Putin "forgives" him and his men and sends them back out to help fight and even gives them more arms.
Come on and give a brutha a break with the non-sense.....lol.
No leader on EARTH would to something that stupid to a guy and group who just yesterday tried to overthrow your country and do who knows what to you.

4. Now, he supposedly died in some plane crash.
Now think about this.....seriously.
A guy smart enough to lead his own military ALLEGEDLY tried to overthrow Putin and "failed"
 Putin said he forgave him...and this smart guy BELIEVES it and apparently TOTALLY forgets the entire thing and goes skipping around Russis as happy as he wants to be eating candy and sipping on milk shakes as if everything is behinds him.......until he meets his end in a jet crash that he WOULDN'T have seen happening to him????

Hell no he ain't dead....because he wasn't on that damn plane.

Why do I say this?

Because he wouldn't be THAT stupid to begin with.
I don't question HIS intelligence.
I question the intelligence of those who actually BELIEVE this garbage they're pumping out about him and Putin.

That entire situation is a big ass CHARADE.

One good read article on Prigozhin death/live  status is ,   

'Wagner Boss Prigozhin’s Body ID’ed in Morgue by Missing Finger: Report',  https://www.thedailybeast.com/wagner-boss-prigozhins-body-ided-in-morgue-by-missing-finger-report     by  Allison Quinn.

Second good read is,   'Was Prigozhin already dead? Mystery over Wagner plane crash bodies’ ‘missing heads’  ', EXCLUSIVE: An unnamed source has claimed that "several" of the bodies discovered lack heads, adding an eerie and perplexing layer to the incident. By Alessandra Scotto di Santolo  ,  Aug 24, 2023  

Putin has already sent his 'sincere condolences'  to the families of the victims.  

If the electric company turns off your electricity in the middle of the winter in the northern cities,

you will know the truth of  the deadly cold, and you will find a way to pay your electric bill.

The same thing is true here down South.  No one can survive without an air conditioner.  The heat will take a

person out.   That is the truth of that matter, that is no lie.  Truth has a practical side to it.  

When they say Prigozhin's plane fell from 28,000  feet, that is the truth.  Whether you believe it or not.  If they

tell you they saw the tatoos on the body of Prigozhin's right hand man, as one of the deceased.   You can pretty much

figure somebody cleaned the house of Wagner leadership.   Photos of the deceased would be helpful, as, photos of

the 'deceased'  Osama bin Laden  raised more questions, than answers it gave.  DNA  analysis will tell,  the black boxes

they have found will tell,  and if you see Putin at ease in future TV interviews,  you will know that Progozhin is dead.   

If Putin is figgedity, it is not because of his fear of Zelensky in Ukraine.

5 hours ago, Troy said:

In today's world the truth is seemingly unknowable.

You're right. 

They claim Prigozhin has a body double.  They've also said that could have already been dead.

We'll only know what they want to tell us and that still could be untrue.😎

According to the Washington Post article below,  control over Wagner forces

in Africa now passes over to Moscow.  'Before Prigozhin plane crash, Russia was preparing for life after Wagner', by Mary Ilyushina  and others,   August 25, 2023    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/08/25/wagner-group-successors-mercenary-companies/    This is a good read article, that highlights Wagner's  extensive presence in Africa.  

Second article below says Utkin, second in command to Prigozhin, had NAZI symbols all over

his body.   Wagner Group, is named after Hitler's favorite composer, Richard Wagner.   Much of Africa is courting an NAZI ideology group of killers.   'The downed Russian jet carried Wagner’s hierarchy, from Prigozhin’s No. 2 to his bodyguards', bThe Associated Press,  August 24, 2023   https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-wagner-prigozhin-jet-crash-f6cf109ccf19fea4cb87993c8f2d6aaa  

All Africa should break all ties with Wagner and Russia immediately. 

Well, you're not going to know ALL of the truth.
But you can indeed know SOME of the truth about certain things, but you MUST do YOUR OWN research and stop relying on White folks to give you "knowledge"

White folks will give you a lot of INFORMATION.
Lies, stories, figures, etc....to clutter your mind up with a lot of useless garbage.
But they'll HOLD ON to the truth for themselves and use it to actually build institutions.

Most White folks KNOW the truth....the exact truth....about certain things.
But out of habit, they LIE.....especially to people of color.
Many will purposely tell you a lie and then apologize for it after you caught them, they don't know why.

But I do......lol.

So what WE must do is OUR OWN research.
In this case, you'd have to send a brother or sister at the site of the crash itself to take samples of the bodies as well as their pictures and us other tissue records to confirm who was on that plane and who dies.

That's how you get REAL knowledge and truth......YOURSELF.
Not relying on White folks or the media or even Black folks who WORK under White folks.

On 8/25/2023 at 10:38 PM, zeke1234 said:

I agree, we need to educate our Black children in America and Africa to be Christian forensic scientists and virologists, to insure the next

plandemic against Black people never occurs.

Not sure about the "christian" part, but I totally agree that we need to educate our children in both the Americas and Africa to be scientists and virologists (who are scientists themselves) to protect our communities against the wiles of the racist devils.

Satan's scientists stay up day and night burning midnight oil doing experiments and coming up with new viruses and other germs to kill and harm people of color and decimate the population, and our people need to be able to defend themselves from it.

According to CNN, Russian forensic scientists are declaring Prigozhin as officially dead.   In the article, 'Wagner chief Prigozhin confirmed dead by Russian authorities after genetic tests', by Uliana Pavlova, and others, CNN, Sun August 27, 2023.  

And so, you don't have to doubt the munchkins, when they proclaim, 'the wicked witch is  dead'.    The question now becomes, will the Africans be wise enough to get the rest of Wagner out of Africa.

On 8/25/2023 at 4:08 PM, zeke1234 said:

If the electric company turns off your electricity in the middle of the winter in the northern cities,

you will know the truth of  the deadly cold, and you will find a way to pay your electric bill.

They don't not shut off utilities in New York City during the winter and I doubt they do it in other norther cities either. 

On 8/25/2023 at 4:08 PM, zeke1234 said:

The same thing is true here down South.  No one can survive without an air conditioner.  The heat will take a

person out. 

Humanity survived without AC for most of their time on this planet.  I'm old enough to remember when no -one had AC, sure it was hot and uncomfortable, and sure some may have perished bit most survived.

I point this out because you stated these things as truth, when they are demonstrably false.  How does that impact your perspective?

On 8/27/2023 at 8:16 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Not sure about the "christian" part,

@nels, because Christianity has nothing to do with science.