Is ET real.....are these bodies real

Mexico Alien X-Ray - Full Video (historic broadcast - scientific analysis)

UFO Proof? “Non-Human” Alien Corpses Retrieved From Peru Displayed At Mexico Congressional Hearing

are these bodies being real....In my Opinion they are.

but it makes me  wonder if Spielberg knew something about these being as the do resemble "ET".

I am convinced that there is intelligent life in this existence with us humans...we are not alone

Are you convinced of ET life and do you think these bodies are real?

On 9/27/2023 at 10:11 AM, ProfD said:

Nope.  As the resident agnostic around here, I don't believe in aliens and UFOs either. 😁😎

Its not a matter of belief...for me its logical to infer from our own existence.

On these particular bodies.....I am going on the words of these high level professionals - in saying i think they are real.

I believe that intelligent Entities from other planets and dimensions do exist, but I don't believe those "bodies" presented above are real.
Those "bodies" presented look like stone statues to me.

2 things to keep in mind:

1. They most likely DO NOT have the bodies of any "aliens" in their possession.
Chances are any Entities smart enough and advanced enough to travel all the way to this planet wouldn't be vulnerable enough to be shot down or taken captive by a bunch of semi-neanderthals.....lol.

2. Even if they DID somehow manage to get ahold of some "alien bodies"...those obviously aren't them and are stone statue carvings, not real bodies.
If they do have bodies, they probably have them hidden in a  military institution somewhere and not being carried around in a shoe-box to show off.

White racists are masters of deception.

They'll PUT OUT an obviously fake and phony looking statue to make most people with good sense believe the entire thing is a hoax so that they will dismiss the idea, meanwhile the "truth" will remain hidden or considered a "ridiculous conspiracy".

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Chances are any Entities smart enough and advanced enough to travel all the way to this planet wouldn't be vulnerable enough to be shot down or taken captive by a bunch of semi-neanderthals.....lol.

Bingo. *If* such entities exist, they would not have physical bodies or aircraft.  They would be like spirits. 

If the spirit decided to take on a human or animal form and fly around...I believe that's called reincarnation.🤣😎

ProfD

It depends on their level of advancement.

Accepting the possibility that not only do ONE or TWO types of Entities exist outside of humanity but probably COUNTLESS types (not even considering the individuals) of Entities exist in our vast Universe.......we could also accept the possibility that these various types of Entities are at different levels of advancement.

Some above and some below ours.

So while some are advanced enough to come up with more efficient modes of traveling from solar system to solar system....others are not or are just in the rudimentary stages.

On 9/30/2023 at 1:17 AM, frankster said:

On these particular bodies.....I am going on the words of these high level professionals - in saying i think they are real.

Ok.......
This is understandable.
Now, let me ask you a question.

If we were to accept that these bodies are real, and this is absolute proof that Extraterrestrials do indeed exist among us, how does BENEFIT you or me?

That wasn't a "set up" question or a question asked with facetious intent, but a GENUINE question for you or anyone who can answer it correctly.

If these beings are here on this planet, how do WE (or I atleast) get in contact with them?
If White men in Washington can get into contact with them.
If THEY have access to them, why not me...or you?

Are they racist?
Again....serious question.

Do they respect ALL races or would they rather just deal with White people and make themselves known to them?
Because if even they are racist.....then as Black people we are dealing with a much bigger problem than we thought.

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Ok.......
This is understandable.
Now, let me ask you a question.

If we were to accept that these bodies are real, and this is absolute proof that Extraterrestrials do indeed exist among us, how does BENEFIT you or me?

The Knowledge is benefit in and of itself..

How it benefits you or I depends entirely  is how we decide to use that knowledge.

That wasn't a "set up" question or a question asked with facetious intent, but a GENUINE question for you or anyone who can answer it correctly.

is it?

If these beings are here on this planet, how do WE (or I atleast) get in contact with them?

Who say we don't?

Have you tried to make contact with them?......I haven't

Some have been doing so...

Man summons UFO for ABC News

If White men in Washington can get into contact with them.
If THEY have access to them, why not me...or you?

If by contact and access you mean to some form of  Governmental and or Organizational Facility 

They are groups that meet to view or summon UFO/UAP and some who teach how to contact same.

Have you tried to communicate with them?......or gain some access?

Are they racist?

Could be some are for the  worst...

While others are for the Better 

Again....serious question.

Do they respect ALL races or would they rather just deal with White people and make themselves known to them?

It is my theory that they run the entire gamut and more....due to there being so many species

Because if even they are racist.....then as Black people we are dealing with a much bigger problem than we thought.

Black people have a long history of interaction with Star Beings...

THE MOTHER PLANE

frankster

Yes, I've viewed videos of this brother before.
I've seen the videos and they appear pretty convincing.

Where is he now, do you know?

He seems to be able to call "flying objects" into view, but are there any videos of them actually coming down to the ground?
Any videos of the Beings INSIDE of them, and those Beings communicating with others?

Oh, btw......
To answer your question, I can't say that I made a strong effort to contact Extraterrestrials or "Aliens" as some may call them.
Perhaps it would be good to start sincerely SEEKING contact with them for a start and perhaps a successful method would be revealed or perhaps they would pick up on my desire and make contact.

48 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Yes, I've viewed videos of this brother before.
I've seen the videos and they appear pretty convincing.

True...

He is the first I saw....now they are many - mostly Caucasian.

Where is he now, do you know?

Don't know

He seems to be able to call "flying objects" into view, but are there any videos of them actually coming down to the ground?

Would you believe it.....If they were any that did???

Any videos of the Beings INSIDE of them, and those Beings communicating with others?

The video is proof of communication.

As to the Beings inside....they are pictures of them outside of the vehicle - I have seen none of them exiting the vehicle

Oh, btw......
To answer your question, I can't say that I made a strong effort to contact Extraterrestrials or "Aliens" as some may call them.
Perhaps it would be good to start sincerely SEEKING contact with them for a start and perhaps a successful method would be revealed or perhaps they would pick up on my desire and make contact.

True

https://www.youtube.com/user/ufotvnews

http://prophetyahweh.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/prophetyahweh.kingyahweh

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Stefan said:

Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson truly believes alien life does exist.

But he refuses to offer wagers on whether that Life is intelligent.

Dr. Tyson has a really nice gig as an astrophysicist. Getting paid to talk about the solar system. I can imagine why he isn't willing to offer any wagers.😁😎