Ice Cube: Naaaah bruh....don't put.....nah.

This just goes to show Black folks have no code whatsoever.

Kanye should not have put Ice Cube out there. 

At the same time, Ice Cube and those dudes shouldn't be on camera talking about it either.

Black folks shouldn't air their dirty laundry or grievances in public.

No other group of people sells their differences and dysfunction on air for entertainment. 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, ProfD said:

This just goes to show Black folks have no code whatsoever.

Kanye should not have put Ice Cube out there. 

At the same time, Ice Cube and those dudes shouldn't be camera talking about it either.

Black folks shouldn't air their dirty laundry or grievances in public.

No other group of people sells their differences and dysfunction on air for entertainment. 😎

Cube is a straight UP hustler.
But an intelligent and articulate one.

Kanye is a nut.
The fact that he put Cube's name out there like that is evidence of that.
He may have gotten rich, but not because of his talent or savvy but because the industry pushed a nut like him out there for their purposes.

But Cube.....truly self made.

There may be some beef....but not for long.
That comment from Cube came out relatively lately, so you almost KNOW that Kanye is going to come back with some bullshit verbal attack.

But to go off on Cube would be one of the biggest mistakes of his career.

• Like 1

Ice Cube is definitely an intelligent dude.  He's always been about his business too i.e. hustle.

In fact, it was Ice Cube who 1st peeped that Jerry Heller was a snake and robbing NWA blind. 

Ice  Cube bounced from the group.  It took everyone else a minute to get the memo.

Kanye would be best served to just go back into the studio working on music; laying low and keeping his mouth shut. 😎

Thanks to the internet......
I'm learning FAR more about the history of NWA and each of the members and the saga of the group and Jerry Heller and the rest of those involved.....than I knew back in the early 90s.

I've actually been going deep on the history of them over the past month or two out of curiousity and entertainment.

I didn't know about Ice Cube's group C.I.A. or about Dre and Yella and the World Class Wreckin' Cru back then.
I did remember hearing the song "Turn Out The Lights" but didn't know who it was by.

Things make so much more sense now after doing research on them.