All These Karens and Kens Who Swat and File False Reports But Look Who They Send To Prison

So with all of these White men and women who've been calling the cops lying on innocent Black citizens, falsely accusing them of assault, falsely accusing them of having guns, swatting their homes with 911 calls, filing false police reports on Black folks and in so many of these cases innocent Black folks end up being killed or seriously injured because of LIES told on them -yet the LIARS don't get so much as time in the county jail.
Not even a sentence to do community service and pick up some damn trash on the side of the highway.

But look who DOES end up getting prison time for a silly attention-grabbing stunt in which NO ONE even got hurt:

Woman who faked her own kidnapping sentenced to prison (msn.com)

.......no good wicked bastids.

They had over 60 years to grab that woman who lied on Emmit Till and lock HER ass up for lying to the authorities and getting an innocent boy killed.
But that's not who they chose to make an example of. 

If it were a White woman, they'd be sending her to Dr.Phil and  shedding tears over her situation and having discussions on talk shows over what type of counseling she needs to get "whole" again.
White feminist women would be up at the courthouse holding up signs saying "Psychiatry not Prison" in order to save her.
Even if she were Lesbian, the LGBT community would probably ride for her.
Hell, it probably wouldn't have even made the news.
But because she's a beautiful young Black woman who obviously finds BLACK MEN attractive and seeks OUR attention....they want to send her up the river.

They need to LEAVE our sista alone.
If she has psychological problems, then get her some HELP.

Hopefully her lawyers can apppeal and get probation especially considering folks aren't normally sentenced to prison for a misdemeanor. 

Then again, because it's Alabama and those brothas and sistas whupped azz and swung a chair at the riverboat brawl, the petty law there might be using her case as revenge. 😎

ProfD

Oh, was her charge a misdemeanor?
Like Troy often accuses me of, I didn't read the article THAT thoroughly......lol.

Because of the way it was formatted I kind of glanced over it but I presumed that it was a felony, thus the prison time.

Like I said, I believe that perhaps our sister is more in need of psychiatric help than incarceration.
They are choosing a Black woman to make an example of instead of all of these White women AND men who've been running around for years filing false police reports and lying.

And speaking of Black women.......
WHERE ARE the sistaz on this issue?
Where is Essence and other Black female voices on this injustice?

Some of them will raise hell all day long over some White man looking cross eyed at a Black woman's hair style or some other nonsense, but when it comes to IMPORTANT matters that affect Black people in general and Black women in particular -they aren't interested in THOSE stories.

Mind constantly on some silly bullshit.

DEEP into it too........

Atlanta Housewives garbage.

All at work slapping hands and bumping fists talking about "what went down" last night on facebook or instagram.
"Guuuuuuuuuurl did you see such-n-such last niiiiiiiiiiight????"

United -on bullshit.
But on that SAME job, when it comes to a sista getting fired for nothing, they get quiet and start blinking and bucking some big shiney eyes while looking down and quietly doing their work.

Among less-educated young workers, women and Black men are paid far less |  University of California

"I  heard they let  Damica go this morning.
I don't know what she did but.......
She better hurry up and find another job quick
cuz....she got all them kids, you know."

Ain't got nothing to say or no fist bumps now.
Just.....let the White man "do his thang"  and run the show while they buck their eyes and keep working.

There's a REASON why White men run the world!
Because he got sense!
He KNOWS what to be concerned about and what's in HIS best interests while so many of these negroes are running around here CLUELESS as to what they should be concerned about.

Who cares why 4 out of your 6 kids were born with Autism......
Who cares if the other 2 grew up to be homosexual......
No....instead, let's focus on whether or not your job lets you where some damn CORN ROWS in your nappy head!

Well, enough of me ranting and raving on the sistaz..........
I suppose they can't help it if so many of their minds are attracted to bullshit, but the things they NEED to be concerned about makes them yawn.
People are into what they're into.
It is what it is.......🤷‍♀️

Back to THIS story...

The entire things sounds like it was a national set up anyway because most of the mainstream media who initially ran with this story KNEW it was a hoax from the beginning, but chose to promote it anyway so that they can later reveal it as a hoax and make Black women look like deceptive liars.
White women pull shit like this constantly, but it doesn't make national headlines.

They keep it quiet and buried.

Maybe a new generation.....ha ha ha ( 🥴 )...... will rise up and revisit this case and give it the attention and justice it deserves.

On 10/15/2023 at 9:15 AM, Pioneer1 said:

They are choosing a Black woman to make an example of...

The entire things sounds like it was a national set up...

The young lady brought this whole situation on herself.

It's about personal responsibility and accountability.

AfroAmericans already know there's a bullseye on their backs and it's magnified. Can't miss it. 😎

9 hours ago, ProfD said:

The young lady brought this whole situation on herself.

It's about personal responsibility and accountability.

AfroAmericans already know there's a bullseye on their backs and it's magnified. Can't miss it. 😎

While you're right to a "certain extent", couple things must be kept in mind...........................

1. The reason why I put "certain extent" in quotes, is because under assumed NORMAL circumstances you would be correct that as a sound adult she would be responsible for her own actions and should have known better.
Yes.
However as I said before, she COULD have mental/psychological problems that haven't been shared with the public.
If this is the case, she wouldn't know any better or know the full consequences of her actions as a normal adult should so she shouldn't be held accountable.
She should get some help FIRST.

2. Outside of that.
We can't have a double standard or allow our enemies to hold OUR people to a higher standard than their own, morally or legally.
If you're going to let White men and women file false police reports and make false allegations and get away with them without legal punishment......then you MUST let Black people do the same.
If you prosecute Black folks for a particular crime, then you must prosecute Whites for the same crime.
That's justice.
That's fairness.

Now we know that racism exists and they will TRY to hold our people to a different standard, but then it's on US to stop this.
If we allow it unchecked, then we would be failing in OUR responsibility to challenge and overcome the enemy.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

However as I said before, she COULD have mental/psychological problems...
She should get some help FIRST.

We can't have a double standard or allow our enemies to hold OUR people to a higher standard than their own, morally or legally.

I agree that...

1) She should be helped if it's a mental/psychological issue

2) justice should be blind and fair

3) we should dismantle the system of racism white supremacy. 

Justice wiil not be fair as long as #3 is in effect.

Black folks usually cannot do what white folks do and get away with it. To avoid punishment, we must be vigilant in or personal responsibility and accountability. 

So, until we execute #3, Black folks aren't doing ourselves any favors in breaking laws knowing the deck is stacked against us.

We can walk and chew gum at the same time. Get on code. Dismantle the system. Replace it with true justice; a system of balance and fairness. 😎

ProfD

But, as Neely Fuller Jr. would point out.....
What if the racist says that him being incharge IS "justice"....lol.

The racist feels that a negro being equal with him ISN'T justice.
He feels to put a negro on the same pedestal as him ISN'T fair.

Lol...how dare we even INSINUATE such a thing as "him not being incharge" and running the show!!!!

@Pioneer1, the racists have been making the rules and enriching themselves and running the show for several centuries

Of course, white folks have every reason to feel a sense of entitlement and believe in justice according to them or as PBT says..."because I'm white and I said so".🤣

It's gonna take a miracle or catastrophic event to know white folks off that perch/square.😎

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Man, I was listening to this and thought of our conversation.........

30 years later after the ministers have spoken and nothing has changed about white supremacy except that's it technologically more sophisticated.

As I've mentioned in several threads, white folks' willingness to kill or be killed is the reason they're running the planet.  

As long as Black folks are not on code and afraid to die, like a chess game...it's checkmate.😎

On 10/14/2023 at 9:41 AM, Pioneer1 said:

So with all of these White men and women who've been calling the cops lying on innocent Black citizens, falsely accusing them of assault, falsely accusing them of having guns, swatting their homes with 911 calls, filing false police reports on Black folks and in so many of these cases innocent Black folks end up being killed or seriously injured because of LIES told on them -yet the LIARS don't get so much as time in the county jail.
Not even a sentence to do community service and pick up some damn trash on the side of the highway.

But look who DOES end up getting prison time for a silly attention-grabbing stunt in which NO ONE even got hurt:

Woman who faked her own kidnapping sentenced to prison (msn.com)

.......no good wicked bastids.

They had over 60 years to grab that woman who lied on Emmit Till and lock HER ass up for lying to the authorities and getting an innocent boy killed.
But that's not who they chose to make an example of. 

OMG!--This is bad!--Especially when you put it this way! @Pioneer1

But the example of the woman that caused Emmit Till to be tortured and murdered is not a good example.