War In Israel/Extraterrestrials/Solar Eclipse: Rings Of Fire...ooooh!

War in the Middle East
Nuclear War with Russia
Contact with Extraterrestrials.
Solar Eclipses
Major Earthquakes and Hurricanes

There use to be a time when a spectacular solar event or global event like an eclipse or stellular alignment or major Earthquake or something on a cosmic level would get me all hyped up ready for something big and great to come and change humanity!

Back in the day when I was a Bible thumping Church goer, the events going on in Israel right now would REALLY have my hyped up!
I probably would have QUIT my job and waited on the sky to break apart and Angels to start flying down snatching up people or destroying the wicked.
Maybe even expecting to see Jesus coming down on a cloud...lol

The anticipation of what to expect from these major global or cosmic events would be building up for weeks, or even months in cases like the 2012 Mayan Calendar or the Y2K hysteria of 1999.

Forgive me if I'm starting to sound a little like Cynique but....
Today, at my age and with my experience I think on a more logical and practical level.

Now if anything major happens, I ask myself....Ok?

So there's a major Eclipse today.
Great.
How many people with diseases will it cure?

So will this "ring of fire" burn down the White power structure?
Will it stop these devils from poisoning the water, poisoning the land?
Will it disarm them from their nuclear weapons?
What problems does it solve?

So the government admits to contact with Extraterrestrials.
Good
Wonderful.
Yaaaaaay!!!
Now will these Extraterrestrials contact ME and some of US so we can get some answers to some of our problems????

What good are they if they are ONLY going to contact and help out a handful of White men in suits but ignore the rest of the global population who need help?

Will these Extraterrestrials come to the aid of the Palestinians in Gaza?
If so, what are they waiting on?

More interestingly to me, where were they during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade?
Could they have prevented the AIDS and Crack Conspiracies?

Because if the Extraterrestrials they are contacting  can't or won't prevent those aggressions on Black people by the racists....what good are they for us?

If the Solar Eclipse won't end White racism, what good is it for us?
What is it supposed to do for humanity besides make it a little dim for a while?

Maybe a little bit of @Cynique's cynicism is rubbing off.....lol.
Because at this point, I want more than just hope...I want RESULTS.

Don't misunderstand me......
I like hope, and want hope....but I want more than JUST hope.
I want SUBSTANCE.

Don't interrupt my Saturday morning of sipping coffee while watching videos of naked women over 60 to announce to me that the moon has blocked out portions of the Sun UNLESS that event is going to do something spectacular like grind this racist system to a halt or better yet send down to every human being a book in their own language with answers to all of THEIR personal problems.

• Pioneer1 changed the title to War In Israel/Extraterrestrials/Solar Eclipse: Rings Of Fire...ooooh!