Habari Gani

Which Black celebrations like: juneteenth/kwanzaa did your parents celebrate? not you , your parents?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does each black community in each city in the usa need a kwanzaa crawl

• yes
    • no

now10.jpg

thoughts to the kwanzaa crawl

https://www.kwanzaacrawl.com/

Umoja (Unity): To strive for and to maintain unity in the family, community, nation, and race.
Kujichagulia (Self-determination): To define and name ourselves, as well as to create and speak for ourselves.
Ujima (Collective work and responsibility): To build and maintain our community together and make our brothers' and sisters' problems our problems and to solve them together.
Ujamaa (Cooperative economics): To build and maintain our own stores, shops, and other businesses and to profit from them together.
Nia (Purpose): To make our collective vocation the building and developing of our community in order to restore our people to their traditional greatness.
Kuumba (Creativity): To do always as much as we can, in the way we can, in order to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.
Imani (Faith): To believe with all our hearts in our people, our parents, our teachers, our leaders, and the righteousness and victory of our struggle.

Kwaanza is nice, but let's start with getting most of the youth to put that poisonous DISPENSARY WEED down so they can think straight, lol.
If we can organize a group in every city to get them off that addictive weed.....that would help tremendously.

As long as they got some purple lips wrapped around a blunt full of that shit, you're wasting your time trying to get them to focus on anything else.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...let's start with getting most of the youth to put that poisonous DISPENSARY WEED down so they can think straight, lol.

As long as they got some purple lips wrapped around a blunt full of that shit, you're wasting your time trying to get them to focus on anything else.

The root of that problem started before they were born.  Goes back to whoever created them and their predecessors. 

The bigger *problem* is that older AfroAmericans don't want to take responsibility for the dysfunctional BS they produced

There is no shortage of  lazy, ignorant and selfish AfroAmericans 50+ years old. Many of them are sitting around with little or nothing to show for having been on the planet for a half century or longer.  They are the parents or grandparents of another generation of dysfunctional n8gglets.

Ask older AfroAmericans why there is no economic infrastructure and inheritance for our people. Don't interrupt them.   Wait for the answer.😁😎

31 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not sure if you want to really hear what's at the ROOT of the problem....lol.

I've said it many times before but you seem to take offense to it so I let it go...lol.

Bro, I don't recall taking offense to anything you've written to describe root of the problem.  Please enlighten me.😎

ProfD

I've said on numerous occasions that at the ROOT of the problems that so many of our people are going through is a LOW INTELLIGENCE problem.
Too many of our people are just plain STUPID.
Ain't got sense enough to think their way out of a fenced in back yard.

Not all.
Not most.
But enough to have a major effect on and slow the progress of our community.

We need to lose the dead weight and separate ourselves from the fools, clowns, and morally depraved of our community and I GUARANTEE you that most of the problems we complain about will seemingly "vanish" overnight.

But as long as we keep making excuses for stupid behavior and thinking "something else" is the problem, the ROOT problem will persist.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I've said on numerous occasions that at the ROOT of the problems that so many of our people are going through is a LOW INTELLIGENCE problem.
Too many of our people are just plain STUPID.

I agree...low intelligence, stupidity or laziness are definitely current problems that lead to dysfunctional behavior. 

I just believe the root of our problems was born more than more 20 years ago.  We haven't fully dealt with it yet.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

We need to lose the dead weight and separate ourselves from the fools, clowns, and morally depraved of our community and I GUARANTEE you that most of the problems we complain about will seemingly "vanish" overnight.

Sure.  If we could keep stupid people from reproducing that would help too.🤣

Otherwise, the least productive of them will end up cancelling each other out by going to prison or a cemetery.

In the meantime,  I think a better use of our collective energy is building an infrastructure that provides growth opportunities for our smart and industrious people to thrive and survive in a place of peace and prosperity.😎

2 hours ago, richardmurray said:

Well, I am glad @Pioneer1 +  @ProfD  said what either had to say. 

Neither brought positivity which is unfortunate, but that was my fault

Not your fault at all.  Didn't intend to derail your thread. 

I can delete my posts here or have them moved to a new thread. if you wish.  Let me know.😎

41 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Not your fault at all.  Didn't intend to derail your thread. 

I can delete my posts here or have moved them moved to a new thread. if you wish.  Let me know.😎

I'm with that.

To be honest, for some reason I didn't realize this thread was started by richardmurray.
I thought it was started by Harry Brown....lol.

Harry doesn't post pictures or do polls so I'm not sure why I thought that....but......

no problem , no problem @Pioneer1 @ProfD

the day i desire anyone delete what they say on my post is the day you know it isn't me. And I am to blame if things are communicated poorly, why? I started this post:) 

no problem, I can be honest and say I did poorly.

as for harry brown, I don't have any answers there, but get them eyes  checked:) haha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, richardmurray said:

And I am to blame if things are communicated poorly, why? I started this post:) 

no problem, I can be honest and say I did poorly.

No sir. I cannot allow you to take responsibility for our tangential dialog above.🤣

On topic, Kwanzaa is a cool concept. Definitely something we could incorporate into our best practices.😎

• Like 1