The truth of voting

Is the lack of policy return with elected officials connected to them being mostly lawyers who get paid regardless of the outcomes in a courtroom?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Has any elected official from the city you live in made policy that you felt returned the value of your vote?

• yes
    • no

Last night a combined one thousand three hundred and fourteen (1,314) people voted for the seventy seventh (77) state assembly district  which is in a region of the borough called the bronx. One thousand and twenty six (1,026) voted for Landon Dais whose wife is from the bronx, he is from harlem. while two hundred and eighty eight (288) voted for Norman McGill who is the president of a project building association. In the district , forty eight thousand (48,000) people are registered as party of andrew jackson (POAJ)  members while two thousand (2,000) people are registered as Party of Abraham Lincoln (POAL) members. The district's populace is One hundred and thirty five thousand and five hundred and twenty two (135,522) people. So Dais won a third of a tenth of the rdonkeys voting populace. McGill won a tenth of the elephants voting populace. 

So, less than one percent of the district's populace voted. Now the district is sixty six (66) percent  latin american any phenotype, while thirty three (33) percent Black any language or geographic base which means the Black vote isn't the issue here. 

The majority of voters in the region are not black , where are the calls to rock the vote. I recall for years black people made a scene and many speeches arguing black people need to rock the vote, but we don't even have the majority vote in the region. Why don't the black people who pestered other black people about voting pester the latin american of any phenotype?

But the issue here is voting is a market action. You get votes and return policy. If policy is not returned you don't get votes. The problem here is neither party returns policy, so  they get no votes. 

This goes back to my post earlier of none of the above. 

I have read or heard so many Black people speak of none of the above as stupid or ignorant but it makes perfect sense. More votes come with quality policy. if the policy is poor, the votes come less and less. This is not foolish or stupid, this is common sense. Schrumpt's campaign has always been simple, the whole government is failing. This is an easy campaign slogan but it works because of the lack of return of policy. No group, whtes/blacks/women/native americans/asians/catholics outside financially wealthy can say the elected representatives who are in their group produce policy they want: to make their lives better or strengthen their culture. So, since one percent are the wealthy, you get fewer and fewer votes from the 99%. 

I repeat , in south africa, black people voted near 100% when mandela was first elected. why is it 30% now? The people who voted then are still alive. what happened? Very simple, the people who got elected including mandela himself didn't make policies which made the voting bodies lives better or strengthen their culture. So the majorty of the voting body quit voting, common sense. I sign of true maturity. Voting for voting sake is one of the most mentally unstable things you can do. 

Citation

https://censusreporter.org/profiles/62000US36077-assembly-district-77-ny/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richardmurray said:

I recall for years black people made a scene and many speeches arguing black people need to rock the vote, but we don't even have the majority vote in the region. 

Right.  No other group of people is berated into voting for nothing in return except Black folks.  Conversely, Black folks have not presented any real policy issues to which politicians can be held accountable.

I have read or heard so many Black people speak of none of the above as stupid or ignorant but it makes perfect sense. More votes come with quality policy. 

Voting for voting sake is one of the most mentally unstable things you can do. 

Facts.  Black folks have been voting for 1) lesser of two evils and 2) nothing tangible in return for a long time now.  An exercise in futility.  😎

@ProfD add no elected officials have offered a policy as well, don't just say the black populace which is again very large and is not tiny, over forty million people don't have consensus in the usa, yes white jews, but again they are far smaller, but not italians, not german americans, not dos black americans , not chinese americans. No group a certain size has a consensus.  So your correct the black populace in the usa hasn't made a consensus and produced a plan to elected officials, but neither has similar sized populaces under the same government. While also add, black elected officials haven't developed a policy. It isn't like black elected officials need to be told the black populace in the usa has needs. 

and yes, all in the usa have been voting for lesser than two evils since the 1960s. whereas black people never had anything other since the end of the war between the states.

lastly, get out there profd, you said you think so highly of the usa, get your name on a ballot. I don't think highly of the usa. you do.  

@ProfD add no elected officials have offered a policy as well, don't just say the black populace...

Elected officials get their marching orders from special interest groups (people).  They come up with policies that benefit their constituents.

So your correct the black populace in the usa hasn't made a consensus and produced a plan to elected officials.

I'm not looking for consensus among 40 million Black people.  There's enough smart people among the various Black voting blocks (special interest groups/constituents) to gather information and craft it into policy.

lastly, get out there profd, you said you think so highly of the usa, get your name on a ballot. I don't think highly of the usa. you do.  

One small problem...I'm not a politician or preacher.  I'm just a musician who reads and thinks a lot and who has opinions.😎

@ProfD I am not suggesting fiscally wealthier influencers are not about. They are 100% but the truth is, no one is stopping elected officials from acting away from then. 

An example, A man in NY state, a white man , called conqlin , used to control an organization that basically controlled all the shipping in the usa. He was huge in getting president harrison elected. Now as the legend goes, it could be all false , how can anyone know truth  from the 1800s, conqlin went into harrison's office with a plan and harrison said no. Conqlin was one of te most powerful men in the usa at that time. My point, historical precedent exist for elected officials to go against their financial aid in the usa. Not common but not unheard of so elected officials can't say today,it never happened before, that is a lie. And then to my point, make the policy. 

you use the term smart people, who are the black smart people? please define them. Cause I think many people are smart. I don't think we define smart people the same. 

any person can be an agent of the people. and in the usa there is a separation of church and state legally. Elected positions are not set for those who are lawyers or busines people or preachers. Elected offices are open to musicans in the usa. Donald Schrumpf is not a business man, a white man in local nyc tv said that who works for banks. He called donald schrumpf a saleman. I call schrumpt an honest charlatan.  The governments in humanity need more musicians. go for it!

@richardmurray, surely, elected officials can introduce legislation. Regardless of level, they cannot push it unilaterally in a democratic system.

I define smart people as those who have some combination of a gift, talent, knowledge, skills and abilities to identify and solve problems and a bonus is having the personality to galvanize and/or motivate other people to help them.

If/when I'm called to ministry, politics or otherwise, maybe I'll take heed.😁😎

@ProfD no they can not, at least in the legislative branches  , to be fair, the excutive seats in nyc or nys are quite powerful. thus more monied influence but again, nothing is stopping anyone once they get in 

i see your definition of smart people. 

fair enough, can't wait for that call, come on nature, use your phone

to be fair, the excutive seats in nyc or nys are quite powerful. thus more monied influence but again, nothing is stopping anyone once they get in 

Rest assured those *elected* officials aren't making rogue decisions either. The paymasters have already given their marching orders. 

Nowadays, considering the amount of money in politics, most politicians are selected well before they're elected.

fair enough, can't wait for that call, come on nature, use your phone

Don't sit up there in the Big Apple hoping and praying the universe calls me.🤣

There's nothing to stop you from running for public office.😎

• Like 1

@ProfD  well, I think we both accept that monied peoples have influence and pay for what they want elected officials to do, placing them, but we differ on the excuse of that. Rich and powerful people have always had their hands on making elected officials are guiding them in the usa, and i offer in the past, they had a more dangerous ability to harm than today but elected officials in the past or now, like the black woman who just lost the harlem city council seat going her own way, happen. My point is, the moneid peoples are no excuse, elected officials deny them all the time. Yes, not a majority but it doesn't mean those that do what they say mustt, they are choosing. so i blame them, not the monied people. 

haha I am not sitting on the apple, praying for you:) just being inspiring.

Yes, there is something stopping me, a great thing, an honest thing, A thing i wish more black people in the usa accepted and accept. . As I have said in this forum many times, different groups of black people in the usa from its secession from the british empire have always, always, had different paths, sometimes very unaligned. But the one problem among the black populace in the usa is the ability of all black people in the usa to accept that. I know some blacks want to merely kill whites in the usa. And I repeat what I always tell them, good luck, I can't join you, that isn't my path, the path of black folks like me, but i wish you well, wish you the best. 

My point is, the moneid peoples are no excuse, elected officials deny them all the time.

Fair enough.  Elected officials going against the grain isn't the norm.  I certainly don't see them crafting legislation unilaterally in a democracy.

haha I am not sitting on the apple, praying for you:) just being inspiring.

Thanks for the inspiration.  I'll let keep you posted on how it works out in the grand scheme of things.😁

Yes, there is something stopping me, a great thing, an honest thing, A thing i wish more black people in the usa accepted and accept. . As I have said in this forum many times, different groups of black people in the usa from its secession from the british empire have always, always, had different paths, sometimes very unaligned. But the one problem among the black populace in the usa is the ability of all black people in the usa to accept that. 

Many Black folks do recognize that we're not a monolithic group of people. 

Yet, that should not stop the various factions of Black folks from organizing and codifying their agendas internally and electing leadership to represent. 

At some point, Black leaders need to form strategic alliances beneficial to all parties.  

All Black people should recognize that the system of racism white supremacy is bad and needs to be dismantled.😎

• Like 1

I can proudly say that YES in a particular city that I USED TO live in, my support for particular candidates DEFINITELY made differences.

First of all a GROUP of us got together and organized to focus on politicians who were already in office on both the city and county level AND we helped get a few elected to the county position.

We had an agenda and we pushed it and although EVERYTHING we asked for wasn't pushed through, a lot was.

I didn't even know I had it in my to do some of what I and we did because I started in my 30s out of necessity along with others in my group.

But CERTAIN PARTS of the system actually does work.

You have to do more than just get off the couch...vote....and plop your ass back down on the couch, lol.

You have to STAY ACTIVE in what's going on in your local politics and keep pushing and promoting your agenda and funding it and raising money to give the people you put in office.

Don't expect people to just do things for absolutely nothing.
Niccaz are good for that.....
Expecting all types of free goodies in the bag and ain't contributed a damn dime and won't even show up to the meetings or rallies but then turn around and get mad at the politicians for selling them out.

hqdefault.jpg

"Mayne...........
Dem butter biscuit eating niggaz done went downtown and SOLD us out!
See, that's why I'm go vote for Trump....Trump my guy now...shit."

• Like 1