Real "Reverse" Racism

I mentioned in a couple of threads how when I got into politics I would get on the microphone and go to meetings cussing, shouting, and criticizing White folks, the system, racism, and a host of other things.
And to my surprise (when I first started doing it) a lot of White folks LOVED it and would come up to me after the meeting or rally and shake my hand or have a conversation with me and many of them would give me or whatever organization I was in at the time money.

I'm not talking about money with an agenda attached to it....although I did get those offers as well.
I mean digging in their purse and just handing me $100 or $50  or sometimes $400 and say "I hope this helps your cause" and I wouldn't see them again!

It seemed the more Pro-Black and uncompromising I got, the more SOME (not all or even most but definitely some) White folks loved it!

I began to think that maybe they thought I was just putting on a show or being comical...is THAT why they would smile and clap???

If I'm quoting Malcolm X or Marcus Garvey and telling Black folks to get up and take over the politics of the city or county......why would WHITE FOLKS of all people applaud for that??????

Like Joe Pesci in that movie Good Fellas....did they find me "entertaining" or something?????

22e5da5eb209f7896a720343126a932b.jpg

"What?
Do you think I'm some sort of comedian, here for your entertainment? 
Do I make you laugh?
Do I amuse you or something????"

Ofcourse some were spies trying to monitor and gather information, but some you could tell really liked to hear me call out the city council or country board and call them liars and racist collaborators and etc....lol.

What I found out later was that a LOT of White folks...especially those who were activists from the 60s and 70s were ANGRY and DISAPPOINTED at how docile and complacent so many AfroAmericans had become since that time.

Many of them put THEIR careers and even their LIVES on the line protesting and fighting  and fell out with their own family members back in the day expecting a "Black Revolution" and  for AfroAmericans to be the new future of this nation;  so when so many of our people turned to drugs, crime, and many of them just hooked up with the Democrat and Republican party and basically JOINED the Establishment....many of the TRUE White liberals got angry.

Many of them actually become angry, racist, and bitter towards.....you guessed it....BLACK FOLKS!

That's right.
A lot of former liberals and hippies turned into old bitter racists because they didn't see the fire and passion Black folks used to have back in the 60s and 70s. 

They felt betrayed.

@Pioneer1, since you're already familiar with the teachings of NF Jr.

Two word come to mind....race suspects.

White folks have been playing good cop bad cop against Black folks for as long as the system of racism has existed.

If white folks really wanted to help Black folks they would dismantle the system of racism themselves.

Public Enemy already told us...can't trust it. 

White folks will sacrifice themselves in every way imaginable to maintain status quo.

As we say in the hood...they're about that life and they stand on bidness when it comes to maintaining the system of racism white supremacy by any means necessary.😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

Facts that one can't really ague with!
However..........

Sometimes the proof is in the pudding.

If I make a speech or give a talk and at the end a White man opens his wallet or a White woman digs into her purse and gives us a $100 bill in support of whatever agenda we're pushing and then walks away....what am I to make of that?

I'm going to HAVE to logically conclude that they were sincere supporters UNLESS or UNTIL proven otherwise.

Even Mr.Fuller himself says that you actually should go and ask White folks for help because THEY are actually in the position TO help you.....lol.
Keep on asking for help until you get it!

So whatever game they were playing, as long as they were giving us support and even some on city councils and county boards were helping us with certain policies and issues and even some White police officers helped us in certain things......whatever game they were playing....it helped.

However trust me, I totally understand your point and we shouldn't let our guard down or be suckered in by a few trinkets and benefits a White person MAY be using as bait.

1 minute ago, Pioneer1 said:

If I make a speech or give a talk and at the end a White man opens his wallet or a White woman digs into her purse and gives us a $100 bill in support of whatever agenda we're pushing and then walks away....what am I to make of that?

White folks give money to all types of sh8t. It makes them feel better about themselves.

Those white folks looked at you no differently than one of those bloated belly big head children with flies on their faces in a Save The Children commercial.🤣

1 minute ago, Pioneer1 said:

However trust me, I totally understand your point and we shouldn't let our guard down or be suckered in by a few trinkets and benefits a White person MAY be using as bait.

In a penitentiary, the last thing you want to do is take gifts. Nothing is free. There's no telling how the lender wants that debt repaid.

White folks have been f8cking Black folks for a long time running.😎

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I mentioned in a couple of threads how when I got into politics I would get on the microphone and go to meetings cussing, shouting, and criticizing White folks, the system, racism, and a host of other things.
And to my surprise (when I first started doing it) a lot of White folks LOVED it and would come up to me after the meeting or rally and shake my hand or have a conversation with me and many of them would give me or whatever organization I was in at the time money.

Evertbody has a Conscience....They all know we are being Persecuted - They all just not a John Brown....We all Not Malclom X or Fred Hampton

The Real Immediate Dangers is From  those who Make Our Persecution a Profitable Business Entreprise - far worst a Philosophy

I'm not talking about money with an agenda attached to it....although I did get those offers as well.
I mean digging in their purse and just handing me $100 or $50  or sometimes $400 and say "I hope this helps your cause" and I wouldn't see them again!

Truth Resonates especially if one touches the E-motions...

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What I found out later was that a LOT of White folks...especially those who were activists from the 60s and 70s were ANGRY and DISAPPOINTED at how docile and complacent so many AfroAmericans had become since that time

If there is any anger disapointment and resentment then it must be with ourselves...As Human Beings

It seemed the more Pro-Black and uncompromising I got, the more SOME (not all or even most but definitely some) White folks loved it!

I began to think that maybe they thought I was just putting on a show or being comical...is THAT why they would smile and clap???

If I'm quoting Malcolm X or Marcus Garvey and telling Black folks to get up and take over the politics of the city or county......why would WHITE FOLKS of all people applaud for that??????

Like Joe Pesci in that movie Good Fellas....did they find me "entertaining" or something?????

22e5da5eb209f7896a720343126a932b.jpg

"What?
Do you think I'm some sort of comedian, here for your entertainment? 
Do I make you laugh?
Do I amuse you or something????"

Ofcourse some were spies trying to monitor and gather information, but some you could tell really liked to hear me call out the city council or country board and call them liars and racist collaborators and etc....lol.

It most have been a form of entertainment.

Many of them put THEIR careers and even their LIVES on the line protesting and fighting  and fell out with their own family members back in the day expecting a "Black Revolution" and  for AfroAmericans to be the new future of this nation;  so when so many of our people turned to drugs, crime, and many of them just hooked up with the Democrat and Republican party and basically JOINED the Establishment....many of the TRUE White liberals got angry.

We all shed Blood.

No One Turned to Crime and Drugs....What Happened was and is Socially engineered.

Many of them actually become angry, racist, and bitter towards.....you guessed it....BLACK FOLKS!

That's right.
A lot of former liberals and hippies turned into old bitter racists because they didn't see the fire and passion Black folks used to have back in the 60s and 70s. 

Then they are and has always been what they is.

They felt betrayed.

Who dosen't.

• Thanks 1

ProfD

Reminds me of the scene in the movie Glory when Denzel Washington told Col.Shaw there was no point in fighting because nobody was going to win and even IF we won what would we get?

Col.Shaw had an excellent comeback that I'll never forget....

He said we CERTAINLY won't get anything if we lose!

Might as well ask for and accept help from SOME White folks if you can get it because you KNOW what is going to happen if NONE of them are on your side or willing to help you out.....lol.

frankster

Then they are and has always been what they is.

Perhaps some of them were latent racists however with a few I've seen and talked to.....on a deep level....they do some VERY good acting if they are just "putting on", lol.

I've talked to some older White folks who claimed they were active in the 60s who used to tell ME stories about what they saw with the Panthers and other so-called "radical" organizations and how they fell out with their family members and left their churches and schools to help fight in various causes they felt dear to them.
I'm not talking about agents and informant types....but what seem to be sincere people who believed in what they were fighting for.

With some of them.....
If White folks are THAT damn good at acting and fooling people with how well they can pretend to really be down for the cause...the world doesn't stand a chance with their deceptive abilities....LOL.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Might as well ask for and accept help from SOME White folks if you can get it because you KNOW what is going to happen if NONE of them are on your side or willing to help you out.....lol.

No thanks. Be neither a lender nor a borrower. I don't believe in owing anybody anything. 

If White folks are THAT damn good at acting and fooling people with how well they can pretend to really be down for the cause...the world doesn't stand a chance with their deceptive abilities....LOL.

White folks have master the art of deceit. That's how they've spread colonialism and imperialism. 😎

A lot has been written about white entitlement and none of it good.  Yet, do black Americans realize how  steeped they, themselves, are in a sense of entitlement? There is nothing they don't want or think they deserve. What they want most of all is perfection in whites along  with 

sentencing them to a lifetime of guilt and regret and sacrifice  and an acknowledgement  of black supremacy thrown in for good measure.  (Blacks  didn't get the memo explaining that life is not fair, especially in a capitalistic country. )

Face it. America is where a hybrid of people who are descended from slaves live, but it ain't really our country.  Yes, this group has done as much as whites have to build it; but not more. And in case y'all haven't noticed, when it comes to the population,  black people are in the minority. 

Those are the breaks! So take the advice of a 90 year old cynic, and start treading water in the  mainstream. As an individual, a black person can do fairly well for themself with a little effort and focus. Just keep on truckin' and bear in mind that the Universe don't give a shit about you and your blubbering grievances.   Blaze your path and hope you catch a few breaks.

BTW, Troy, this is Cynque. I finally figured out to sign in from my smart phone with the new password you provided me.  😵‍💫

• Thanks 1

ProfD

Too late.....you're already indebted to White folks....lol.

Cynique

It appears that you answered a question I had for you in another thread.

BTW, this IS our country...whether we exert authority in it or not.
Infact, it's more OUR country than most White folks because most White people in the U.S. are descended from relatively RECENT European immigrants from the late 1800 and early 1900.

37 minutes ago, ProfD said:

No sir. I don't owe them sh8t. Got my receipts too.😁😎

Lol...let's start with the LANGUAGE.
We are communicating with eachother in English.....which is a White man's language, not our own.

We SHOULD have our own unique language (not dialect but LANGUAGE) by now, but we're still using the language forced upon our Ancestors centuries ago.

29 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

We are communicating with eachother in English.....which is a White man's language, not our own.

Right. I speak the language of country in which I was born. 

As my birthplace, this country is just as much mines as it anyone else who wants to claim this raggedy sumab8tch.🤣

Otherwise, I don't owe white folks anything for where I happened to show up on the planet.😁

Interestingly enough, folks wirh their own languages also learn how to speak English.

Speaking a common language makes it easier to do business and get that bread and other benefits around the world.😎

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But if we were to give the White folks back their language...how would we communicate with eachother???   🤣  🤣

There is nothing to give back at this point.  We do not have another land or language. 

As AfroAmericans English is our language.  America is our birthplace.  No reason for shame or denial. 

AfroAmericans should be religiously doing everything within our power to own our proper share of America through reparations.😎

On 2/21/2024 at 5:02 PM, ProfD said:

AfroAmericans should be religiously doing everything within our power to own our proper share of America through reparations.😎

I'm with you right up to the point you say THROUGH Reparations.

The reasons why is because although we DO deserve Reparations and I sincerely believe that not only will we get Reparations but us and our descendants are actually going to get FAR MORE than many of us deserve.
However, the AfroAmerican community shouldn't put all of their eggs in the Reparations basket.

The Honorable Booker T. Washington didn't wait on Reparations.
The Honorable Marcus Garvey didn't wait on Reparations.
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad didn't wait in Reparations.

These men....and I can't forget about our sista Madame CJ Walker the first female millionaire....didn't sit around waiting on White folks to "do the right thing" and give our people what they are owed.
They knew how lazy many of our people were and how many of them would use any excuse not to get up and do some work.

I really believe that when a FACTION of us (because I don't believe most of our people currently here will get on board) codify and unite in the agenda of community building and nationhood....THEN the Reparations will come because we will properly demand them.
And the beautiful part about that is by that time we'll have Black institutions to PUT the Reparations money in!

On 2/24/2024 at 10:35 AM, Pioneer1 said:

However, the AfroAmerican community shouldn't put all of their eggs in the Reparations basket.

Agreed. Black folks shouldn't be waiting on reparations but we d8mn sure should be demanding it front and center. 

On 2/24/2024 at 10:35 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I really believe that when a FACTION of us (because I don't believe most of our people currently here will get on board) codify and unite in the agenda of community building and nationhood....

At the same time we're demanding reparations, we should also be building a Black economic infrastructure to reinvest that money so that it never leaves our community. 

Done properly, we can Black-owned everything imaginable and that which hasn't been done yet.😎

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 10:51 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I agree with ProfD we do not owe them "shyt"

They owe us.....

Lol...let's start with the LANGUAGE.

Africans or Black Skinned people  Invented Language...Khoi san click language, Tamil, Sumerian, Egyptian and Sanskrit

English is a Romance Language derived from Latin...Latin is a Member of the Indo-European family Group - I read the word "Indo" as black.

Even Today Many English words are taken from Ancient Egyptian...All Living Languages tend to borrow from other Languages - more so Kione lingua franca common languages such as english to allow for commerce

We SHOULD have our own unique language (not dialect but LANGUAGE) by now, but we're still using the language forced upon our Ancestors centuries ago.

We gave them Language....do not be trick

ProfD

Agreed. Black folks shouldn't be waiting on reparations but we d8mn sure should be demanding it front and center. 

I keep saying over and over that WE can give OURSELVES Reparations.
There are enough FBA in Congress as well as in various political positions all over the nation who can organize and push a massive national Reparations plan that would benefit us and our progeny for generations to come.

The only one's keeping us from doing it is us.

Done properly, we can Black-owned everything imaginable and that which hasn't been done yet

But how many of us are down to "do it properly"?

frankster

Africans or Black Skinned people  Invented Language...Khoi san click language, Tamil, Sumerian, Egyptian and Sanskrit

I'm not sure about Sanskrit.
Based on my research, it's an Aryan-Caucasian language for the most part that was introduced to India with the Aryan invasion.

English is a Romance Language derived from Latin...Latin is a Member of the Indo-European family Group - I read the word "Indo" as black.

1.  English is NOT a Romance language...it's Germanic.

2. Indo isn't Black, it means of Indian origin.

The reason why is because many of the languages and grammatical structures found in Europe were also found in Norther India.
The reason for this is simple.....Caucasians who left the Caucasus mountains migrated to and settled in both areas.

45 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I keep saying over and over that WE can give OURSELVES Reparations.

There are enough FBA in Congress as well as in various political positions all over the nation who can organize and push a massive national Reparations plan that would benefit us and our progeny for generations to come.

The only one's keeping us from doing it is us.

Yep. You keep saying it.

But, you haven't acknowledged a full understanding of how government works.

Nothing I've written has changed your belief one way or another.

What we have on that point is an impasse.😁

Those FBAs in Congress are BIFOs (Black in face only).🤣

That's why the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) ain't worth sh8t.

The CBC has zero interest in Reparations for FBA. But, they're quick to vote on legislation for other groups of people.

That's like asking VP Kamala Harris if she was going to do anything for Black folks and while cackling she said....nooo.😎

ProfD

I said we COULD...I didn't say we WOULD, lol.

However, for what it's worth.....I have just as much confidence that Black politicians will get us Reparations as you have that Black folks will somehow "codify"...lol

26 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I said we COULD...I didn't say we WOULD, lol.

Gotcha.

26 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

However, for what it's worth.....I have just as much confidence that Black politicians will get us Reparations as you have that Black folks will somehow "codify"...lol

Right. No reason to bet the farm or lose any sleep. 🤣😎

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2024 at 8:43 PM, Pioneer1 said:

frankster
Africans or Black Skinned people  Invented Language...Khoi san click language, Tamil, Sumerian, Egyptian and Sanskrit

I'm not sure about Sanskrit.

Neither am I....But since it's Indian - it is Black.

Based on my research, it's an Aryan-Caucasian language for the most part that was introduced to India with the Aryan invasion.

Aryans are from present day Iran/Iraq  originally called Sumeria....Which can be interpreted as the "Black Headed Ones" - I think that means they were or some of them were Black.

Nimrod son of Cush.... Mighty in Shinar(Sumer)

1.  English is NOT a Romance language...it's Germanic.

Sure...While more English words are from Latin than Germanic.

Anglo-Saxons are Germanic

2. Indo isn't Black, it means of Indian origin.

YES...I never spoke to its meaning.

Indians to me are mostly Black.

The reason why is because many of the languages and grammatical structures found in Europe were also found in Norther India.

Leading to the Idea that all Languages come from One Proto-language(Babel).

The reason for this is simple.....Caucasians who left the Caucasus mountains migrated to and settled in both areas.   

Ok

frankster

Just because it's Indian, doesn't necessarily mean it's Black, though.

Remember India is primarily a product of TWO major races:
The Black Dravidians and the White Aryans.
And many many combinations of those two.

Aryans are from present day Iran/Iraq  originally called Sumeria....

No, Aryans are from the Caucasus mountains BY WAY of Iran and Afghanistan which would be the modern names of the Persian Empire.
But they didn't originate from there.
They were passing through.

Which can be interpreted as the "Black Headed Ones" - I think that means they were or some of them were Black.

The Black Headed ones are the Sag-Gig people or the ORIGINAL people of Iraq and northern Iran.
Yes, they were Black...but they are not the Aryans.

As I said, the Aryans passed through there and SOME of them settled in the land while others continued Eastward until they got to India.

Part of ancient Persia was colonized by Aryans and this is where the name "Iran" comes from.

Uhhhhhh....that's...the Bible.
That's a different story all together.

Cush wasn't Black and neither was Nimrod...these were Caucasians who invaded the area but...that's a different story all together.

I'm not sure about the balance of it, but English itself is a Germanic language.
As you just pointed out it comes from the Anglos who were a Germanic tribe who migrated from that area across the channel into England after killing and displacing the original inhabitants of that land.

Indians today are mostly MIXED.
Some are Black....especially in the South and East, but most are mixed and many are actually still White.

Now see brother.....you're dealing with the Bible again.
Babel and that story in Genesis is dealing with the Caucasians, not with all of humanity.

When the Caucasians were coming down out of the mountains a group of them settled in the Bab-El region of Iraq and had to be dealt with, but that too is a long story.

frankster

Just because it's Indian, doesn't necessarily mean it's Black, though.

it's definitely not white.

Remember India is primarily a product of TWO major races:
The Black Dravidians and the White Aryans.
And many many combinations of those two.

The Aryans are from Ancient Iran.....The Ancient Iranians were not White.

Yes...The Dravidians are and were Black

Aryans are from present day Iran/Iraq  originally called Sumeria....

No, Aryans are from the Caucasus mountains BY WAY of Iran and Afghanistan which would be the modern names of the Persian Empire.
But they didn't originate from there.
They were passing through.

No the Aryans are from Iran

Which can be interpreted as the "Black Headed Ones" - I think that means they were or some of them were Black.

The Black Headed ones are the Sag-Gig people or the ORIGINAL people of Iraq and northern Iran.
Yes, they were Black...but they are not the Aryans.

Yes....They are Were called Sumerians from whom the Aryans descend

As I said, the Aryans passed through there and SOME of them settled in the land while others continued Eastward until they got to India.

Part of ancient Persia was colonized by Aryans and this is where the name "Iran" comes from.

Aryans did not pass through...... Turks Armenians and Chechen mixed with Aryans.

Uhhhhhh....that's...the Bible.
That's a different story all together.

Cush wasn't Black and neither was Nimrod...these were Caucasians who invaded the area but...that's a different story all together.

Yes...it's bible story

Ham is the Father of Cush and Cush is the Father of Nimrod.

I'm not sure about the balance of it, but English itself is a Germanic language.

English is not a Dead Language.....it was and is of Germanic origin 

As you just pointed out it comes from the Anglos who were a Germanic tribe who migrated from that area across the channel into England after killing and displacing the original inhabitants of that land.

Yes....and they in turn were overrun but not displaced by the Romans

Indians today are mostly MIXED.
Some are Black....especially in the South and East, but most are mixed and many are actually still White.

Most Indians are Black....few if any can be seen as white pre British invasion.

Now see brother.....you're dealing with the Bible again.
Babel and that story in Genesis is dealing with the Caucasians, not with all of humanity.

When the Caucasians were coming down out of the mountains a group of them settled in the Bab-El region of Iraq and had to be dealt with, but that too is a long story.

The Bible story supports the Idea of some Linguist that there was a Proto-language from which all languages sprung.

frankster

Well, if your dial is stuck on "Aryans are Black folks from Iran"....I'm not going to try to move it for you, lol.
It's HISTORY.

Unlike Chemistry or some other Sciences, one of the things about HISTORY is you usually don't know for sure who or what is the ABSOLUTE truth because you weren't around to witness it or verify it, let alone PROVE  your argument to others.

frankster

Well, if your dial is stuck on "Aryans are Black folks from Iran"....I'm not going to try to move it for you, lol.
It's HISTORY.

Thanks

Unlike Chemistry or some other Sciences, one of the things about HISTORY is you usually don't know for sure who or what is the ABSOLUTE truth because you weren't around to witness it or verify it, let alone PROVE  your argument to others.

True....but they have left traces of who they were - many of which points to them being Black.