I didn't watch the State of the Union address. I figured I could catch the sound bytes and high(?) lights later.

The reviews, which all seem to be limited to Biden supporters, said ol Joe gave a good accounting of himself. But from what I  saw, he came across as a crotchety ol geezer telling kids to stay off his lawn. 

I don't believe he changed many minds, and I just think the Dems could pick some one more impressive to run against tRump.  This spawn of Satan looks like he might reclaim the presidency. And if he gets back in, he has promised that heads will roll, as he goes on a vengeful rampage. If he loses he will, of course, claim the election was rigged. And all hell will break loose! Heaven help amerika

Oh well. I'll just count on the outcome being  predetermined, and I won't worry. November's a  way off, and I don't make long range plans at my age. Y'all have fun. See ya but  I wouldn't wanna be ya! 

Edited by aka Contrarian
Typos

I watched the SOTU address. POTUS PJB accounted well for himself to those concerned about his age.

At times POTUS PJB did sound like an old geezer yelling at kids to stay off his lawn. He has this way of spurting out words in rapid-fire succession as if he needs to run to the bathroom but wants to make a point first. 

POTUS PJB didn't offer Black voters anything new. He did reassure us that Ukraine and Israel will continue getting our money.

Both POTUS PJB and If Orange Julius have secured their party nominations. Rematch of 2020 in November.

image.png.24b84f87747a81e611d454a8c11814a5.png

Rock 'em Sock 'em robots between two old geezers. One stammers. One stinks supposedly. Let's get it over with already. 🥱😎

What next is beyond schrumpft or biden

The one thing that must be said, the people, all the people [blacks , non blacks, women, men, young, old, latino, anglo, asian, christian, buddhist, atheist, fiscally rich, fiscally poor, native americans, all the parts of lgbtq+, immigrants, migrants, southerners , northerners, black panthers, kkk, and all other groups in the usa ]of the usa warrant poor leadership. Even the fact that the peoples in the usa say they don't comprehend why they have poor leaders is a lie. 

Truth isn't always easy or pretty, it isn't always convenient but it is always true. 

What next for a country of lies, more lies, for the truth is the one thing that will do more damage than any other. 

On 3/14/2024 at 6:28 AM, aka Contrarian said:

I'll just count on the outcome being  predetermined

😉

I had zero interest in watching the state of the union address. It has nothing to do with Biden. These things are really just a pep rallies and propaganda. I’d rather watch a rerun of Sanford and son.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...