IS BILL COSBY GUILTY///

BILL COSBY   WAS   ARRAIGNED   YESTERDAY,   I   BELIEVE  HE GOT  A MUG   SHOT.1  MILLION  DOLLAR BAIL I THINK..HIS  LAWYERS   SAY   HE  INNOCENT,THE  WOMEN  WHO  ACCUSED  HIM  SAY  HE  GUILTY/BILL  COSBY  IS 78/   IF  HE  IS  GUILTY,  DRUGGING  THOSE    WOMEN, THEN  HAVING  SEX  WITHOUT   THEIR  PERMISSION, HE  IS  GUILTY/////  TCU  QUARTERBACK  IS BLACK  I  THINK,  HE  WAS  FIGHTING AT  A  BAR  LAST NIGHT, THEN   WAS   FIGHTING  POLICE,WILL NOT PLAY   IN THE  ALAMO   BOWL  AGAINST  OREGON    TOMORROW//HE  HIT  A  POLICE  OFFICER   WHY  WAS  HE  NOT SHOT,ALL  THE  INNOCENT  UNARMED  BLACK  MEN THAT HAS BEEN  MURDERED  BY  RACIST WHITE  POLICE...TEXAS     CHRISTIAN  QUARTERBACK TERVON BOYKIN    HAS A 5,OOO,BAIL/WONDER WILL  THE  UNIVERSITY  PAY IT......./

How the mighty have fallen.  What I find interesting is how the black community has so completely abandoned a man who they once held in high esteem.   But he brought it on himself. He thought he was above the law.  He forgot he was a black man and is now suffering the consequences of taking liberties with white women.