Sign in to follow this  
Troy

My AALBC.com Facebook Fan Page is Dead

Troy    922

I've been trying to open my Facebook Fan page, after not using it for about four month, and it appears Facebook has put me into the corner for misbehaving :P

I actually can't open my page.  It just Just as a sanity check, before I start talking even more trash about them, can any of you open the page: https://www.facebook.com/aalbcfanpage ?

Lemme know.

Troy    922

HUmm, maybe it is just my access then.  I would have loved to been able to demonstrate a broken Facebook page  :angry:

Mel Hopkins    513
1 minute ago, Troy said:

I would have loved to been able to demonstrate a broken Facebook page  :angry:

It's still broken to you, the page administrator so there's still a lesson for us all!

Troy    922

If would have been more powerful if I could prove it by demonstrating it...If it is still broken after the holiday I'll make a video so that people can at least see it.

• Like 1

Troy, when I sign in to your fanpage on Facebook I see this pinned to the top: I'm signing off social media for good. If you would like to reach me my email address is troy@aalbc.com (from March) Then I see more posts you have made in July. In my Facebook page I only typed in aalbcfanpage (as opposed to the link you shared when askig for feedback) and your site was first on the popup list. Hopefully I will remember that I sent this message to you and I will remember how to get back to see if you replied. I seem to have a problem with finding the threads I was in.

Troy    922

Hi @Elva D. Green sorry for the confusion.  I actually have stopped using my AALBC.com Facebook fan page.  

I do however post to my Facebook page from AALBC.com to share links to content on this site, but I don't sign onto the fanpage and engage there. Which is why you still see posts. I guess I'll pull the page down at some point.  But I am in the process of moving photos I've posted on Facebook to AALBC.com which will take some time.

In the meantime, I've edited that pinned post  clarifying how I use AALBC.com's fanpage--which again is just to post links from AALBC.com

At the end of the day, I'd like people to engage with AALBC's content on AALBC and not Facebook.  The challenge i getting people to actually do that. :)

You can find your content on AALBC.com's discussion forums here: https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/9284-elva-d-green/content/