58 Dead In Las Vegas.

News 58 Dead In Las Vegas. White man  Begun Shooting At A ,Country  Music Concert. White Man Killing White People. News,Was It ISIS Related Or A Lone Wolf Killer. Lunatic ,President,This Was A Evil Man. He Did Not Say Neo Nazi ,In ,Charlottesville Was Evil..Neo Nazi Terrorist Organization ,Praising,Adolf Hitler With Guns And Torches In American,Streets ..News Likes To Talk About Black Men And Violence..Hitler ,Trump,I Think Plans To Go To Last Vegas. He Did Not Go ,To,Charlottesville ,WHITE Women Murdered By A Neo Nazi,Seem ,To Condone This..Gun .Control Talk On The News ,Again...700,Dead Last Year In Chicago . Black Lives Matter ,Depends On Who Kills A Black Person. Street  Gangs Are Black -Skin Nazi. .NAACP,Black Politicians And The Church Are Afraid ,To,Take On Street Gangs That Genocide Black People. .Retired,Black FBI Agent Talking About Last Vegas Massacre. Do ,not, See Black FBI Agents Talking About White Police Being ,,,Klan,KKK,Members Or Neo Nazi In The Military,Training For ,The,Coming Race War ,They Think Will Happen......

This Las Vegas carnage took place at a concert hall filled with country music fans who are pretty much in the corner of the NRA, as well as being likely supporters of Donald Trump's brand of patriotism. i find it ironic that this gun violence took place during a concert where the audience had previously stood with their hands over their hearts and sung a rousing rendition of "God Bless America" .  Shit happens. 

There's also some irony in how the catastrophe which visited Puerto Rico, moved on to another target to remind Trump that disaster doesn't discriminate. i may be guilty of politicizing a tragedy and being sacrilegious, but that's what this country has made of me. i do feel sorry for anyone who loses loved ones under any circumstances.   C'est la Vie.  

• Like 1

Folk are shook because this guy seemingly had it all together.

Same with the "opiod crisis." Why are seemingly wholesome young people from middle class backgrounds and two-parent households more or less committing suicide? Whyyy?

It's all tragic. But until people can point a finger to their own chest and say "I" am the miscreant. "I" am the junkie. "I" need therapy, it goes on. In the meantime media scrambles to place blame somewhere.

These folks need to have the talk with themselves that goes something like, "Maybe I don't have it all together and need to examine why I don't."

• Like 2

But, but, but... this is the same country that doesn't lower the flag; or make a lighted statement on an edifice when an unarmed citizen falls victim to a state-sanctioned execution.     

We have to pay closer attention to our natural laws, such as cause and effect.   It's nipping at our heels and biting our azzes while showing it doesn't discriminate.  This  means we'll all fall victim even if we didn't contribute because we did nothing to change our course. 

• Thanks 1

There is very little you can do to prevent this type of thing short of just making it illegal for an individual to amass so many weapons.

Some people are good and others are evil.  Most of us are capable to doing both good and evil things.   What motivated this guy is unknowable.  I doubt even he knew.  Besides whatever reason this murderer's brain manufactured would not be rational--nothing justifies this behavior...nothing.

Yes Mel, I think more respect for life, as a culture, may help make behaviors like this less likely. But I think our country will end before changing.

We live in a gun culture. We live in a violent culture. Violence permeates all of our entertainment from videogames, to movies, to TV, to sports, and music. The country was created, forged, and is maintained with violence.

We execute people, we bomb people by remote control, our police kill unarmed innocent citizens all the time, we have a military larger than the next 20 countries combined, our "leader" threatens to "totally destroy" another nation.

Violence is how we roll. 

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why he loved and was obsessed with guns so much that he would mass murder his own people at a culture which is usually of his own kindred:  American Country music.Why did he select that particular day and time?And because he was a gambler,

was greed involved?

How come i'm just seeing all of the preceding comments?  I agree with what everybody said.  i think i missed the rest of this thread because last week, i was staying over night at a nearby hospital after my daughter carted me off to the emergency room when i complained about "activity" in my chest and shoulders,  the closest i could come to describing what i was experiencing.  i got so frustrated when the staff kept  describing me as being in pain, that my blood pressure spiked to a dangerous level. 

Once i settled down in the waiting room, distracted by  the odd collection of other people waiting, i forgot about the nurse not understanding that it wasn't pain i was experiencing, but  was simply - "activity", and when they finally took me in and started monitoring my blood pressure, it dropped way down. That, along with my EKG , blood work and Xrays showing nothing abnormal, I was ready to leave. Not so fast, old lady with Blue Cross federal workers insurance and Medicare.  They weren't letting me go home. No sir.  The doctor probably wanted to observe me more, because he seemed totally riveted when i told him that i have these episodes from time to time and they were like out-of-body experiences, where  everybody's voices sounded faraway,  and i felt like  i had weights on my feet  when i was walking.  i don't know whether it was the psycho ward or not that they eventually rolled me into. 

Anyhow, to make a long story short, the next morning after enjoying a hearty breakfast in bed, and refusing a stress test and a flu shot, they  let me go with blood pressure prescriptions as well as one for anti-biotics.  I know my blood pressure will spike again when i get the bill.  i'm lucky that my insurance and medicare will cover most of it but my premium will probably rise, considering that it is not unusual for an emergency room visit to cost at least 12 thousand dollars!  

Old age can be a bitch. <_<

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

ISIS?!  On its face that seems unlikely.  Given the action however I can see where people might find that plausible.  I thought this guy was just a garden variety white boy--albeit a very disturbed one.  What possible ties could he have with ISIS?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Queen X

Here is one article where ISIS claims Stephen Paddock converted to Islam before the shooting. heavy.co/news/2017/10/stephen-paddock-converted-islam-isis-terrorism-

las-vegas-shooting. this shouldn't surprise you. Several Americans have supported ISIS even though they've been put in jail.I'm just trying to find a motive for the foolishness.