A Little Depressed The Past Couple Days

The Hurricane Dorian situation had me a bit down emotionally the past few days.

Image result for bahamas destruction

The fact that this storm roars into a category 5 hurricane and heads straight for the U.S. and then STOPS in it's tracks over the Bahamas and stays there for nearly 2 days before making an "L" and moving north as it loses strength is almost unbelievable.

No one can tell me this was totally co-incidental and simply part of nature.
For one thing, storms don't STOP in the middle of their rack and do a little dance for 2 days before moving on.
Also, since when do storms make sharp "L" movements?
They may curve and make wide turns, but head west only to stop right there on the shore of Florida and then go straight north is almost unprecedented.

Different people have had  opinions and explainations about it from HAARP to climate change, but the bottom line is this Hurricane hit those small Black islands and stood away from Florida as if a shield or force field was blocking it.

When was the last time you heard of these disasters happening in Europe, Canada, or even Australia?

When I look at this ALONG WITH what happened to Haiti with the earthquake and  New Orleans with Katrina earlier, it makes me wonder who is looking out for the African collective on this planet.

• Like 1

@Pioneer1

Is HAARP still consider a “conspiracy theory?” I mean, there are several patents that absolutely prove that weather modification is not only possible, but easily controlled.

Weather modification by artificial satellites

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5984239?oq=5984239

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect2=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=1&f=G&l=50&d=PALL&RefSrch=yes&Query=PN/4686605

https://patents.google.com/patent/US4402480?oq=4402480

There are also patents that can stop and/or significantly slow down major storms.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US5441200?oq=5441200

Further there is also a patent on the AIDS virus.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-adv.htm&r=33&f=G&l=50&d=PALL&p=1&p=1&S1=4647773&OS=4647773&RS=4647773

But yes, I feel you brother. I have NEVER seen a hurricane behave the way this one has. And it just so happened to destroy a beautiful black country and spare the most racist states in the USA in the south. Definitely reminds of Katrina (and George Bush, with Trump now holding the HAARP joystick). Further how has the most destructive Earthquake that I can remember in the Western Hemisphere hit Haiti when California has one of the longest, deepest fault lines in the world, but they only seem to get small tremors or big earthquakes only where nobody lives?

Look, they kill us in every way possible. Every possible way a human being can be tortured, raped, and mass murdered, we have endured for the past 400 years. There has been no single group of people in human history that have been absolutely tortured and manipulated as diaspora Afrikans have.

Again, that's why I posted in another thread that I will not have kids. I think its unfair and I think its cruel to bring black kids into this world, especially the USA. Now they're simply killing black men by making them believe they are women.

All I know is that I own a huge arsenal of firearms and ammo (thanks to living in Arizona) and will go out shooting. I will not go out yelling "I can't breathe." I will not go out begging. I will not go out politely. I will not go out being emasculated. I will go down standing up.

I hear you Pioneer the tragedy those Bahamians endured was unbelievable. The storm was originally forecast to cut across FL, near me, and into the gulf. It didn't rain a drop the entire time.

However, man does not yet possess the intelligence or technology to control cat 5 hurricane's. Lets not go completely off the rails with these consiracy theories.

The fact that hurricanes cut through where Black people live is coincidence. Like how forest fires and tornadoes impact white folks more. When was the last time yiu heard about a Brother being struck by lightning.

2 hours ago, Kareem said:

Look, they kill us in every way possible. Every possible way a human being can be tortured, raped, and mass murdered,

Yes white folks have done some devilish shit to Black folks and the indigenous populations all over the world, fortunately the use of hurricanes is not an arrow in their quiver.

@Kareem, I hope you never have go out in that blaze of glory. I see you are part of the warrior class of Brothers. The men who would participate in, if not lead a slave revolt. Your nature must be put to better use in the 21st century...

Kareem

Exactly.

You must have been reading mind about those earthquakes in California.

How in the hell do you have 2 major Earthquakes within a week of eachother but neither affect San Andrea's Fault and set off the "big one".......unless something or S/someones are controling them?

You don't have to convince me that the weather is being controlled and influenced, my question is WHY were they allowed to get this much power and technology over this planet and especially the ability to kill so many African, Native American, and Dravidian people?

Obviously the power or knowledge came from a supernatural source, so why is Divinity allowing them to do it?

It's 2019 and I'm really trying to figure out how long will this continue.

I used to live in Arizona for a short while by the way. I didn't mind the heat but it was too dusty, lol. A lot of Native American reservations in Arizona and New Mexico.

Troy

However, man does not yet possess the intelligence or technology to control cat 5 hurricane's. Lets not go completely off the rails with these consiracy theories.

The fact that hurricanes cut through where Black people live is coincidence. Like how forest fires and tornadoes impact white folks more. When was the last time yiu heard about a Brother being struck by lightning.

I used to think that also.
I thought that tornadoes would only hit trailer parks or places where Caucasians lived. But numerically speaking when you look at a racial map of the United States most AfroAmericans are concentrated in such small spots that we aren't spread out geographically enough to experience the same events they do.   But look at the DEATH TOLL of these natural disasters and compare how many people of color die versus how many Caucasians die and tell me if this is all a coincidence.

Again, for the Hurricane to just stand still over those little Black islands like that is NOT a coincidence and does NOT occur naturally, something or S/someones were guiding it.

The powers controling this system have been able to manipulate and influence the weather for DECADES.

5 hours ago, Troy said:

you are part of the warrior class of Brothers. The men who would participate in, if not lead a slave revolt. Your nature must be put to better use in the 21st century...

Please tell me what is the better use for the warriors? I'm ready to die for diaspora Afrika however is necessary. But I don't think there's a such thing as diaspora Afrika anymore. Too many coons and homos these days in the USA.

58 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's 2019 and I'm really trying to figure out how long will this continue.

I think 2019 is what it is for black people in the USA. 60% back white liberals. 10% are Trump shoulder monkeys. That leaves about 30% of us in 2019 who are only about our history, religion, culture and gods. I think by 2050, the "black American" will be extinct. It's already very profitable and beneficial for black American men to be homos. There are too many financial and otherwise incentives for black men and women not to be homos. Thus they gravitate to that. We're done as a people. I'm just glad I'll be dead before we see this total destruction of black people in full force.

Well if one is at the point were they believe white racists have secretly used a fantastic  technology to create and maneuver hurricanes to kill Bkack people, then there is no logic or reason im aware of that cab change that belief. It is like trying to convince an ignirant white racist that Mexicans have not stolen all the jobs.

Honestly, I don't know the best thing to do with the modern warrior class. Their use in combat sports or the marines, supprting Americas protracted wars and providing entertainment is a waste too...

On 9/6/2019 at 11:42 AM, Pioneer1 said:

No one can tell me this was totally co-incidental and simply part of nature.
For one thing, storms don't STOP in the middle of their rack and do a little dance for 2 days before moving on.

@Pioneer1 OMG Exactly!!! This is no coincidence. 

On 9/6/2019 at 11:42 AM, Pioneer1 said:

When I look at this ALONG WITH what happened to Haiti with the earthquake and  New Orleans with Katrina earlier, it makes me wonder who is looking out for the African collective on this planet.

Okay, but I hate to be the one to tell you, there is a reason for this, but are Black people ready to here the truth?

On 9/6/2019 at 6:24 PM, Troy said:

I absolutely agree. 

The fact that hurricanes cut through where Black people live is coincidence

Oh but no-- This is NOT a coincedence!!!

On 9/6/2019 at 10:31 PM, Pioneer1 said:

But look at the DEATH TOLL of these natural disasters and compare how many people of color die versus how many Caucasians die and tell me if this is all a coincidence.

Again, for the Hurricane to just stand still over those little Black islands like that is NOT a coincidence and does NOT occur naturally, something or S/someones were guiding it.

Agreed. This is NOT a coincidence and yes, SOMETHING IS GUIDING THIS. 

On 9/6/2019 at 11:29 PM, Kareem said:

Please tell me what is the better use for the warriors? I'm ready to die for diaspora Afrika however is necessary.

Well, you're kinda answering your own question! Do be a warrior and die for all AFricans especially if Africans are not fighting against PEDOPHILIA!!!--being inserted into their cultures and put on them/us as if we are the beginning of this crap.

On 9/6/2019 at 11:29 PM, Kareem said:

But I don't think there's a such thing as diaspora Afrika anymore. Too many coons and homos these days in the USA.

LOL! Yep. You answered your own question.

Yep. AFter watching a posted video of a young lady, music artist, in another thread and researching what has been going on in concentrated areas of Black people of the Diaspora, i tell you, we over hear under Obama's Homosexual law are not the only ones affected by this sick conditioning to support freak show existence.

@Pioneer1 I understand you beliefs of 'White Jesus' but that may be part of the problem as to why many Black AFricans are so confused and depressed about these islands like Haiti, and the Bahamas and also Katrina landing in the MARDI GRAS area of Louisianna. But sooner or later, Black people will understand what is going on, hopefully, more sooner than later.

But as I touched upon before, we need to go back and relook at history especially what happened in ancient Egypt and realign the dates and times to learn what really happened to Moses living around those homosexual-pedophiles. Moses went off!!!--and it was because this reason. But I need to be brief because I have to go for now. So I may confuse you when I say that this is already well written prophecy of what is happening. So, I will try to explain better later, but this modern time phenomena has to do with, IMO, the total solar eclipse of 2017 that crossed America. This is a chain reaction and is also in prophecy about 

GOG and MAGOG

This is prophecy of the last days before another long thousand years time period will begin. In order to understand why these areas are getting hit like this, we need to go back and look at history and the origins of the word 'caucasian'. 

It is bad if Black African people welcome in Homosexuality-Pedophilia, but it is worse if we be a part of harming our own children!!!! If White people were all removed then, that NOW TODAY, would not stop these harms against Black people. We need to understand that! We need to understand why the prophets list 'GOG' first as being the head of 'MAGOG', even though, MAGOG is first [ie MAGOG---MAHGOG------------- HAM---GOG]. and then, the prophets all write THE LAND OF MAGOG--- islands [ie isles of the Gentiles]. We need to understand the Colonization Period and how the English colonized the world especially the islands of Magog. We also need to understand how the Hebrew Israelites were intermixed with 'Caucasians' and etc. through human sacrifice--Slavery and Black-on-Black crimes of Self-Hate to understand, why Black people need to wake up.

@Kareem Kareem

I don't know if the AfroAmerican community of today is worth dying for as an indivual.

You go out there and put your life on the line like King or Malik Shabazz and some of these ungrateful stupid negroes of today will look down over your body mumbling something out of some purple/black lips stained from smoking too much weed about:

Image result for black gang

"Damn.....wuss wrong wit' dat nigga?  What he git shot fo' ?"
"Nigga I don't know....sumpthin' about OUR liberation or some shit"
"Da fuck he had to git shot fo' den.....hee, hee, hee......ain't nobody ask him to do dat shit
Pass me that muthaf*cking blunt"

And step right over you laughing.

Nah.
If I fight for a particular community I'm gonna make their asses sign a CONTRACT saying they will help me fight, will bail me out of jail, will provide housing, food, and money for me if I lose my job, ect....
I'm gonna get SOMETHING PERSONAL out of the deal if I put my life and freedom on the line!

Infact...
You can say this is scandalous and even shitty but if I'm fighting for a particular community I BETTER see some appreciation from a few of the attractive single females!
Sorry, but that's MY morality!
If you can be a groupie and lay up with rappers and atheletes who ain't doing a damn thing for you or the community, you should atleast be ready to lay up and spread your legs for AfroAmerican men who are fighting for your safety and the future of your children and our community. 

Chev

What you said makes sense.
Perhaps too many of our people are laying around waiting on a White Jesus to save them.

Maybe we should focus on saving ourselves.
I know if I had a construction crew or company I'd be down there in the Bahamas right now helping our people.

BTW....the REAL Moses didn't go to Egypt but came FROM Egypt and went up into the Caucasus to civilized the wild tribes.  Gog and Magog were just myths that symbolized the wild state that they were in in that region.

On 9/8/2019 at 9:44 AM, Chevdove said:

The fact that hurricanes cut through where Black people live is coincidence

Oh but no-- This is NOT a coincedence!!!

Then what is it @Chevdove? If you don't buy into @Pioneer1's white racist controlled technology guiding storms into Black counties.  What do you believe is?

On 9/8/2019 at 6:44 AM, Chevdove said:

i tell you, we over hear under Obama's Homosexual law are not the only ones affected by this sick conditioning to support freak show existence.

Its a dirty shame that a seemingly intelligent black man who was President of the United States was essentially responsible for ushering in this demented homo culture. People seem to forget that he straight up said during his campaign that marriage was sacred between a man and woman. He said that just to trick black people into voting in droves for him in 2008, but by May 2009, he already revealed his hand. He knew/knows white liberals only love him because of the homosexual alphabet crap. He could do no wrong in their eyes because he supported their demented debauchery.

On 9/8/2019 at 4:46 PM, Pioneer1 said:

"Damn.....wuss wrong wit' dat nigga?  What he git shot fo' ?"
"Nigga I don't know....sumpthin' about OUR liberation or some shit"
"Da fuck he had to git shot fo' den.....hee, hee, hee......ain't nobody ask him to do dat shit
Pass me that muthaf*cking blunt"

Damn you're so right. I'm just trying to have some kind of hope. Its really incredible when you look at how it only took white imperial society 30-40 years to transform black Americans from Huey, Malcolm and black business owners in our communities to Tyler Perry, Oprah and Jussie Smollett. Obama was their most powerful weapon. He emasculated black Americans AND sent more troops into African nations than Bush did. He basically re-colonized Africa and diaspora Africans. But hey, at least his liberals and Zionists love him.

You alluded to it here and in another thread. Polygamy should be legal in the USA. In fact, I'm a paralegal and prepare a lot of court documents for corporate and criminal lawyers. If there's ever a black man and 3-4 black women who all want to be married, I'd write all their court briefs for free until it got to the Supreme Court. They would have to legally recognize polygamous marriages based on the same arguments that used for homosexual marriage. They ruled that "one man one woman" was discriminatory and violated equal protection. Thus one man/three women should also be legal. The difference is that polygamy is a historically African tradition, while homosexuality is historically European. So you can do the math there. But it'd be fun to use their own words against them.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2019 at 7:46 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Maybe we should focus on saving ourselves.
I know if I had a construction crew or company I'd be down there in the Bahamas right now helping our people.

@Pioneer1 Well, this sort of thinking is also problematic too. I was completely displaced by Hurricane Matthew in 2016 and no "construction crew" or "company" came to help Black people in North Carolina! Just like those people in the Bahamas, who my heart goes out to, however, it seems like when we are hurt by these storms, we are always exploited by "groups" that take the opportunity to collect funds for other uses. The real victims that are Black are usually ignored and more importantly, it seems that opportunist take advantage of these kinds of situations to bring in another select 'ethnic group' in order to suppress the original Black victims! We were completely damaged by hurricane Matthew, but the federal funds played out like this, imo: hordes of HIspanics came into the area in droves and were given jobs and homes and funds. So, I had to leave North Carolina and scrape for myself. I received no federal relief. nothing. And, there were no Black groups or even church groups that organized to help Black people.

On 9/8/2019 at 7:46 PM, Pioneer1 said:

BTW....the REAL Moses didn't go to Egypt but came FROM Egypt and went up into the Caucasus to civilized the wild tribes.  Gog and Magog were just myths that symbolized the wild state that they were in in that region.

You have absolutely no data to back up what you have made up.

Yes, the real Moses was born in Egypt. But he never migrated up into the Caucasus; that is just simply crazy! LOL. 

Put a date to what you have just said. 

On one hand you speak of the Biblical Japheth in his connection to Apollo, then on the other hand you say his descendant Magog is just a myth. This is ridiculous.

Magog is the beginning of the term CAUCASIAN. And like Noah, who was perfect in his generations, therefore, JapHeth had to have been Black and his son

Magog had to have been a very dark skinned Black/brown man. However, because his supreme idol was the goddess Ashteroth, Mahgog became the post-flood 

beginning of unique movement on this earth that furthered White Supremacy.

23 hours ago, Troy said:

Then what is it @Chevdove? If you don't buy into @Pioneer1's white racist controlled technology guiding storms into Black counties.  What do you believe is?

@Troy Imo, this is a chain reaction to what happened in August 2017 with the Great American Total Solar Eclipse.

I think this entire planet has been affected by that event, in that something underneath this earth, maybe earth plates, have shifted and also I think that because our earth is also affected by other movements in the skies, this too plays into this strong hurricane Doran.

After that solar eclipse that occurred, I think, on August 21, 2017, immediately, 4 hurricanes developed and because our educational system does not teach the relationship that certain events have on the earth, we may not realize this pattern.

Again, right after the solar eclipse, 4 hurricanes developed, first as tropical depression, and then two weeks later they all struck in certain areas. I think one [can't remember the name] with the letter 'H' struck Houstan, Texas, another Maria struck Puerto Rico, another struck Mexico, and then hurricane IRMA struck somewhere, and came close to Florida enought to cause a mandated entire state wide evacuation! -- and RED TIDES that killed a lot of fish. 

That next year, 2018, Hurricane Micheal came in and struck the Florida Panhandle as a Category 5 and now, a year later, Hurricane Dorian came in as a strong cate 5.

This seems to be a repeat pattern but because the time gap is long, we may not be realizing it because we are not taught about this as being truth, but it is put out as legends.

I also see this in ancient written prophecy, but again, it has been downplayed so people think it is coincedences.

In this region,  our government, one one hand says the BERMUDA TRIANGLE is not true, but other big governments say that it is!

The 'legend of the lost city of ATlantis' is propagandize as a legen, but I say this is absolute truth.

The Pacific ocean with its ring of fire, so-to-speak, is basically understood, but the history of what has occurred over hear near the Atlantic ocean has a different pattern because, the time gap is so long. The mountains are perhaps much older and settled, and the regions of ancient river systems are much older, and etc. and therefore, the catastrophic events are different that what happens in other parts of the globe. 

I think that solar eclipse has set off a chain reaction, and I also think this has been recorded in ancient times, but it's dificult to understand completely.

1 hour ago, Maurice said:

I think  i can smell homophobia here and I've got to be honest, I don't like it. By the way, I'm straight.

Well, I don't have a problem with homosexuals, but I have a problem with pedophilia-homosexuals and therefore, I believe that all Black American descendants of 

slaves need to be completely aware of this issue as it pertains to our beginnings here in America. We should never have supported Obama for this reason.

11 hours ago, Kareem said:

Its a dirty shame that a seemingly intelligent black man who was President of the United States was essentially responsible for ushering in this demented homo culture. People seem to forget that he straight up said during his campaign that marriage was sacred between a man and woman. He said that just to trick black people into voting in droves for him in 2008, but by May 2009, he already revealed his hand. He knew/knows white liberals only love him because of the homosexual alphabet crap. He could do no wrong in their eyes because he supported their demented debauchery.

@Kareem 

"...he straight up said during his campaign that marriage was sacred between a man and woman. He said that just to trick black people into voting in droves for him in 2008,..."

Yes, Wow! You are so right.

2 hours ago, Maurice said:

I think  i can smell homophobia here and I've got to be honest, I don't like it. By the way, I'm straight.

There's no such thing as "homophobia." That's just a fantasy escape word that white liberals created to push their agenda and derail conversation. There is TRUTHPHOBIA though, that both white tribes in America (The Trump and the Liberals) not only suffer from, but must willingly suffer from it and check reality at the door to be loyal part of the tribes.

"Trump tells truth/is not racist" versus "men are really women/people are born gay." If you don't believe the previous, you have "Trump Derangement Syndrome." If you don't believe the latter, you have "homophobia" Quite the racket the white imperialists have created with this. Further, homosexuality is the original racism as feral white males raped hundreds of thousands of enslaved black men and boys in front of their families to destroy any/all hope of freedom. They used their homosexual culture as a weapon then, just like they do now. History always repeats itself.

@Chevdove Video evidence.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N6K9dS9wl7U" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@Chevdove Sorry not used to this forum so didn't know how to embed. But again, here's the proof. I lost all respect for this "man" 3-4 months into his first term. He proved he just a President in blackface -- professional liar, manipulator and warmonger.

• Thanks 1

Kareem

Obama was their most powerful weapon. He emasculated black Americans AND sent more troops into African nations than Bush did. He basically re-colonized Africa and diaspora Africans. But hey, at least his liberals and Zionists love him.

Brother when Presidents are PLACED (not elected) into office they're usually put in that position to accomplish 2 agendas during their term:
1. A Foreign agenda
2. A Domestic agenda

Obama's being an AfroAmerican served a crucial purpose for both agendas that the powers who put him in wanted to accomplish and those were:

1. For the Foreign agenda he was to convince more African nations to allow more U.S. troops in like you said.
2. For the Domestic agenda he was to get the majority of AfroAmericans to accept homophilia and transgenderism.

BTW, I consider myself Liberal (in the classical sense) but I'm not too crazy about him....lol.
Especially when he went to Flint and did a photo-op with a racist Republican Governor who tried to poison that predominately AfroAmerican city.

You alluded to it here and in another thread. Polygamy should be legal in the USA. In fact, I'm a paralegal and prepare a lot of court documents for corporate and criminal lawyers. If there's ever a black man and 3-4 black women who all want to be married, I'd write all their court briefs for free until it got to the Supreme Court. They would have to legally recognize polygamous marriages based on the same arguments that used for homosexual marriage. They ruled that "one man one woman" was discriminatory and violated equal protection. Thus one man/three women should also be legal. The difference is that polygamy is a historically African tradition, while homosexuality is historically European. So you can do the math there. But it'd be fun to use their own words against them.

The gay marriage push a few years ago would have been an EXCELLENT opportunity for AfroAmerican men to have promoted the legal right of polygamy.
If we were united and on point we could have used it as political leverage for a compromise and said we would support the right of homophiles to get married IF and only IF you legalize polygamy also.

Perhaps a Constitutional argument can be made about the issue.
Meaning, forget about all these little local and state bullshit laws banning this and banning that....what does the CONSTITUTION allow us to do or prohibit us from doing?

Maurice

I think i can smell homophobia here and I've got to be honest, I don't like it. By the way, I'm straight.

Lol....
Damn, you mean you're MORE offended by what's being said about homophiles (a more accurate term than "homosexual") on this site than what's being said about White people???????

I'll let Chevdove and Kareem speak for themselves, but as for me I don't think "homophobia" is the corrrect term to use.
I don't fear or even dislike homosexuals as a group.

I just see homophilia as a sexual abnormality that shouldn't be treated like a racial or sexual group.
However personally I have no problem with them engaging in whatever they want as long as they aren't trying to FORCE their behavior on others.

Also, it should be pointed out that the anti-homosexual views are not reflective of this site in general.
Troy has on many occasions expressed his disagreement on my positions and comments on homophiles and homophilia in general.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Especially when he went to Flint and did a photo-op with a racist Republican Governor who tried to poison that predominately AfroAmerican city.

Yeah that video of him in the Moore's pretending to drink Flint's water was outrageous.

I don't honestly believe Obama is a Christian. The last Christian in office was probably Carter. Obama dropped more bombs from Drones than Bush, a real Christian would find.myrdering so many people revolting.

I could care less what adults choose, and agree, to do with each other. I dont think the average homosexual is trying to "force" anyone to do anything other that treat them justly.

In that regard the fight is similar to the fight for Black justice. But reasons for the injustice are very different, and because if this these fights should not be lumped together as if they were the same.

I never use "people of color" when speaking about Black people. The term applies so broadly to so many groups it is virtually meaningless

I also think it is confusing, and wrong, to lump all the alphabet people together as if being gay has anything to do with being transgender. I don't use that LGBTQIABCD+  term for the same reason.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Kareem

Obama was their most powerful weapon. He emasculated black Americans AND sent more troops into African nations than Bush did. He basically re-colonized Africa and diaspora Africans. But hey, at least his liberals and Zionists love him.

Brother when Presidents are PLACED (not elected) into office they're usually put in that position to accomplish 2 agendas during their term:
1. A Foreign agenda
2. A Domestic agenda

Obama's being an AfroAmerican served a crucial purpose for both agendas that the powers who put him in wanted to accomplish and those were:

1. For the Foreign agenda he was to convince more African nations to allow more U.S. troops in like you said.
2. For the Domestic agenda he was to get the majority of AfroAmericans to accept homophilia and transgenderism.

BTW, I consider myself Liberal (in the classical sense) but I'm not too crazy about him....lol.

The gay marriage push a few years ago would have been an EXCELLENT opportunity for AfroAmerican men to have promoted the legal right of polygamy.
If we were united and on point we could have used it as political leverage for a compromise and said we would support the right of homophiles to get married IF and only IF you legalize polygamy also.

Perhaps a Constitutional argument can be made about the issue.
Meaning, forget about all these little local and state bullshit laws banning this and banning that....what does the CONSTITUTION allow us to do or prohibit us from doing?

Maurice

I think i can smell homophobia here and I've got to be honest, I don't like it. By the way, I'm straight.

Lol....
Damn, you mean you're MORE offended by what's being said about homophiles (a more accurate term than "homosexual") on this site than what's being said about White people???????

I'll let Chevdove and Kareem speak for themselves, but as for me I don't think "homophobia" is the corrrect term to use.
I don't fear or even dislike homosexuals as a group.

I just see homophilia as a sexual abnormality that shouldn't be treated like a racial or sexual group.
However personally I have no problem with them engaging in whatever they want as long as they aren't trying to FORCE their behavior on others.

Also, it should be pointed out that the anti-homosexual views are not reflective of this site in general.
Troy has on many occasions expressed his disagreement on my positions and comments on homophiles and hemophilia in general.

I hear a lot of hate crimes being directed at gays. I find THAT horrendous.  I despise paedophiles  as much as the next person.

What is said about white people on here, I probably agree with. 😀

Troy

I don't see ANY of the current Presidents as being Christian, Muslim, or any other religion. They may USE religion to get votes and support, but the only rules they believe in are the rules of money and power.

But as I've said time and time again, I'm not disappointed.....I expect this of them.

Just like I wasn't disappointed by Obama, if Trump were to come on television tommorow morning with a Confederate flag draped in the background and declare a Civil War part 2 in America....I wouldn't be the least bit suprised.

In that regard the fight is similar to the fight for Black justice. But reasons for the injustice are very different, and because if this these fights should not be lumped together as if they were the same.

It can't be made any clearer than this!

I also think it is confusing, and wrong, to lump all the alphabet people together as if being gay has anything to do with being transgender. I don't use that LGBTQIABCD+ term for the same reason.

I agree with you 100%.

I've often brought this argument up in community centers and other places where the subject comes up. They try to lump everything together and even include feminism in the bunch.
Often times you'll see the feminist struggle lumped in with the LGBT struggle, and if I were a female I don't think I would like that very much because it reduces the focus on my issues.

However, if I may sound a bit contradictory........

Many of these gender and sexual orientation catagories being promoted today actually DO have some scientific legitimacy.
These various groups have always existed in this world, they just weren't acknowledged in the West because Western sociology and Caucasian sociology in general is VERY young and has a very simplistic way of seeing people where as older more indigenous cultures have many more categories to place people who don't neatly fit into a particular group.

So outside of the chemicals being put in the environment to CAUSE a lot of sexual confusion, much of the problems you see today comes from this society's improper catagorization of people in the first place.

Maurice

I hear a lot of hate crimes being directed at gays. I find THAT horrendous. I despise paedophiles as much as the next person.

Do you realize that outside of the West, in most nations homophilia is treated with the same type of revile and disgust as pedophilia, and in some cases more?

In some Eastern societies 2 men caught engaging in a sex act will be taken and stoned to death, but a man is free to marry an 11 year old girl.

And they feel just as strongly that THEY are right as you do that YOU are right.

On 9/10/2019 at 5:46 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Damn, you mean you're MORE offended by what's being said about homophiles (a more accurate term than "homosexual")

That's some educational stuff right there. You're right. Homophilia is a much more accurate term. I'm going to run that by our editorial folks for our websites and start using it from here forward.

On 9/11/2019 at 8:24 AM, Maurice said:

I hear a lot of hate crimes being directed at gays. I find THAT horrendous.

What is said about white people on here, I probably agree with.

Brother there is so much wrong with these statements. White and "gay" (which in my world means "happy" and has nothing to do with homophilia) are not mutually exclusive. "Gays" is not a race, not an ethnicity. LGBT is a religion. Next month we're publishing a 5,000+ word piece on how homophilia was deliberately engineered, complete with DOCUMENTED evidence starting in 1969. It is/was a deliberate agenda and we have proof. Anybody who is older than 40 watched this agenda unfold beginning in the late 1990s after all the pieces were put in place for full launch. Just like there are black Muslims and black Christians, there are also black homophiles, all of which are following some religion or cult that is not inherently ours (we could debate Christianity in that regard, but that's another story).

White LGBT are just as manipulative, racist and destructive as white Trump people. These two tribe are just so creepy. I would actually respect them more if they'd concede that their lifestyle is just a religion with all the characteristics of a religion. But I don't want to give away too much of our article coming up next month! :)

2 minutes ago, Maurice said:

LGBT a religion ?  What kind ?i

The article will be published in mid-October, brother. That's all I can say now. But I'll be sure to post it here and ping you.

3 minutes ago, Maurice said:

i don't know anyone from the gay community who are racist.

Are you suggesting that white males who have sexual relations with other males, and white females who have sexual relations with other females, are automatically exempt/immune from being racists? Racism is statutory and imperial manipulation based on race.

One of the most disturbing and telling examples of white liberal racism ("LGBT") came this past January. The rapper Ginuwine was on some  national TV show with a dude ("transsexual") named India-something. The India person tried to kiss Ginuwine on the lips on TV. Ginuwine pushed India away. The alphabet gang relentlessly attacked Ginuwine for not allowing the dude with long hair to sexually assault him. They relentlessly called Giunuwine "homophobic," "transphobic," etc. because he did not submit to their white imperial culture; did not submit to sexual assault. The sexual assailant, India, was branded as a victim by "LGBT."

In other words, #Metoo is also a white racist movement because they also called Ginuwine "homophobic" for not accepting the sexual assault from the "transsexual" on TV. Thus to say these people are not trying to force this culture on black America is simply false.

Kareem

That's some educational stuff right there. You're right. Homophilia is a much more accurate term. I'm going to run that by our editorial folks for our websites and start using it from here forward.

As much as I would like to take credit for it, actually I got that term from ANOTHER brother.
When he first said it I had to go to the dictionary and check the etymology of the words "phile" and "philia" and it made so much more sense.

Homosexual simply means SAME SEX
Hell, two men standing together are in a "homosexual" union.
But if they like to have sex with women then they are heterophile.

As far as the LGBT agenda.......
It's just another form of population control.
Unlike the past when they used to castrate African men and make them Eunuchs, today they put chemicals in the environment castrate or confuse them psychologically.

@ Kareem

Of course I don't have any proof or evidence as such but i just get an overall impression that the gay community, and I'm talking about the UK now, do not align there selves with the likes of any political party that's right wing ie the Conservatives and especially with ANY far right who are anti immigration and anti gay. In fact they seem to be anti anyone who isn't a WASP.

Anyway, I look forward to the article. 

7 hours ago, Maurice said:

but i just get an overall impression that the gay community,

I don't recognize a "gay community." That is nothing more than a manipulative white agenda, like the NAACP. The latter organization was founded in 1909 by WEB Dubois and six WHITE PEOPLE. They added Ida B. Wells as a founder in the 1960 or early 1970s after Malcolm X pointed out their imperial agenda. There was not a black president of the NAACP until the 1970s. Thus the first 60 years of the NAACP's existence was run by white people, with the goal of manipulating black people. Same with the "gay community" today.

I'm talking about the UK now

I can't speak for or on the UK. I am an American Descendant of Slavery. I just know that the British Empire is/was THEE primary stakeholder in the entire trans-Atlantic slave trade. Granted the UK statutorily ended slavery almost 40 years before the USA did (1820s). But they had already built their empire on the blood, sweat and tears of black people by then. They could afford to "end slavery" by then. Further, Margaret Thatcher is the British equivalent to Obama. Looks good on paper, but was a tool for the imperial elite.

Anyway, I look forward to the article.

I am really looking forward to your response to it. You seem to be objective and not bound by any stringent manifestos. So your comments will be interesting based on the facts presented.

Kareem

That is nothing more than a manipulative white agenda, like the NAACP. The latter organization was founded in 1909 by WEB Dubois and six WHITE PEOPLE. They added Ida B. Wells as a founder in the 1960 or early 1970s after Malcolm X pointed out their imperial agenda. There was not a black president of the NAACP until the 1970s. Thus the first 60 years of the NAACP's existence was run by white people, with the goal of manipulating black people.

Powerful!

Are you ADOS by the way?

Kareem,

oh yes, I'm well aware of the NAACP. They are mentioned a lot in the current book I'm reading. The British Empire is a very very bad blot on the UKs history,that's for sure.

As for Thatcher, ugh. I never myself thought she looked good on paper. What a horrible right wing pain in the ars she turned out to be. She was hell bent on keeping the working class in their place and virtually declared war on the miners during their strike and in fact ,all unions. And there was the Falklands war to boot. Not many tears were shed when she died. 

On 9/13/2019 at 6:35 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Are you ADOS by the way?

Of course. I'm happy that terminology is catching on too.

On 9/14/2019 at 5:24 AM, Maurice said:

As for Thatcher, ugh. I never myself thought she looked good on paper.

I mostly meant that she was the first female PM of Britain, like Obama was (allegedly) the first black President of the USA. Of course Bill Clinton also got that "first black President" designation in the 1990s too. Just shows the surrealism of the USA.

ADOS is certainly more descriptive. I like the term too -- especially if it includes decendants of the enslaved across the Americas.

These 4 letters is an easy way to help explain the difference between a Barack Obama and me. It focuses more on culture rather than skin color or so called "race."

However, does anyone think the term might be divisive for the reason i just mentioned?

Troy

especially if it includes decendants of the enslaved across the Americas.

Usually it doesn't and that is part of my response to your question:

However, does anyone think the term might be divisive for the reason i just mentioned?

I've said for a long time that AfroAmericans need to slow down with all of these "coalitions" with Latinos, Asians, ect....who don't give a damn about our cause.
But as much as I love Tariq Nasheed I have to take issue with the way he's been bashing African and Carribean Africans lately.

You have ADOS the loosely based concept, which I'm down with.
But then you have an ADOS hard core group whom I believe is led by Yvette Carnell and a brother who's a lawyer out of Los Angeles and they are STRICTLY AfroAmericans of the UNITED STATES ONLY.
They ain't trying to hear about the plight of Brazilians, Haitians, Jamaicans, Puerto Ricans, ect...and like you said, they've been enslaved also.

So yes in my opinion it is divisive but SOME of the division is NECESSARY.
Especially when it comes to separating ourselves from many of these Caucasian Latinos, East Asians, Arabs, and others who claim to be "of color" but are also racist and anti-Black.

8 hours ago, Troy said:

I think it needs to be a little divisive. I am torn on the subject. But there are in fact a lot of Nigerian and Caribbean immigrants who belittle and disrespect ADOS. In fact they even have their own derogatory word for us - akkaka or something like that. Many of them believe they are better than us. I read that they had a black immigrant play Harriett Tubman in a forthcoming movie. That would be like casting me to play Patrice Lumumba in a movie. Black movie critics rightly attacked the casting. Like you said, the term is necessary to differentiate people like you and I from Barack Obama. That is VERY important.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

So yes in my opinion it is divisive but SOME of the division is NECESSARY.

Agreed 100%. I don't know much about Carnell and the lawyer you mention. I do see Tariq Nasheed being the primary voice of ADOS and I respect that. I also read that Carnell is a "lady lover," which in my opinion is counter to what ADOS is about. But she doesn't go around flamboyantly flaunting it and spewing radical feminist crap. I don't know if its true or not. But even if it is, as long as she sticks to the cause and doesn't start preaching that alphabet stuff, I'm cool with her and her (alleged) lifestyle.

Kareem

But there are in fact a lot of Nigerian and Caribbean immigrants who belittle and disrespect ADOS. In fact they even have their own derogatory word for us - akkaka or something like that

I think the word you're speaking of is "akata".
It's my understanding that it's a general West African term for AfroAmericans which means "cottoner" or "cotton picker"....lol.

Well, it's a little bit better than what many of the EAST Africans call us, which is "adoon".
That is the Somali word for AfroAmericans which means "slave".

It appears that everyone's got a name for us....lol.

16 hours ago, Kareem said:

Of course. I'm happy that terminology is catching on too.

I mostly meant that she was the first female PM of Britain, like Obama was (allegedly) the first black President of the USA. Of course Bill Clinton also got that "first black President" designation in the 1990s too. Just shows the surrealism of the USA.

@Kareem, oh I get ya. 

As far as African immigrants dissing us. It actually went both ways with ADOS disrespecting Africans as the larger Anerucan culture did.

Divisiveness is not something I'm in favor of. But I not interested in sacificing focus of clarity in favor if it. When people talking abiut "people of color," a term i don't use it muddies the water. I'll begin to use ADOS. Is it pronounced "A Dos?"

Today Africans are the "model minority" while ADOS are continually marginalized. This  is currentlt evident in the literature elevated by mainstream publishing.

I have no problem with actress cast to play Tubman; she is very talented and it is not like Tubman's warrior spirit is that far removed from Africa. Who would ya'll rather play the part, Zoe Saldana?

This is one of the reason I'm so adamant about using the proper TERMINOLOGY and insist on separating RACE from ETHNICITY.   Africans are a race which most of us are apart of, but we as AfroAmericans are an ethnic group separate from other ethnic groups within that race and we need to recognize that.

Now this may set me at odds with you brothers over this issue but I think SOME of the way Africans feel about AfroAmericans is actually JUSTIFIED.

Let's look at it.......
Troy and Kareem you both are intelligent, educated, well spoken Black men and if YOUR TYPE were the majority of the AfroAmerican men there wouldn't be a problem with Africans, Asians, and probably not even with most Caucasians. I believe one of the main reasons for Caucasian racism is the STUPIDITY of so many of our own brothers and sisters who make it so easy for them to victimize them!

Often times I fantasize about where would we as AfroAmericans be as a people if all AfroAmerican men thought just like me....lol.
We probably wouldn't be college educated but I'm pretty sure the brutality and imprisonment of AfroAmericans would grind to a complete halt inside a week or we'd all just be eliminated and wouldn't have to deal with it any further....lol.
But anyway.......

If all or even just HALF of all AfroAmerican men thought like you two and those were the kind of AfroAmerican men these immigrants were encountering when they came to the United States I'm certain there wouldn't be near the amount of tension and disrespect between AfroAmerican and immigrant (African and otherwise) communities you see happening all over the nation. But yall know good and dog-gone well most AfroAmerican men aren't like that. When Africans come to this nation most of them see the typical "nigga" hanging out smoking dope, selling dope, and acting a straight fool in the street going in and out of jail and getting in and out of trouble. Why would them or anyone else with good sense even RESPECT people like that let alone want to "unite" with them and work with them?

In truth, we as AfroAmericans having been here for over 400 years actually should have already established communities in America where African immigrants (who choose to) can come and feel at home.
Instead, you have negroes hanging out on the corner begging African students and business owners for money or a job in an African restaurant.

On top of that, many Africans HAVE to take over the roles of AfroAmericans both on and off the screen because they STILL can speak properly, are not obese, and have enough sense to follow directions and stay out of trouble.

If you look at most African immigrants and their children today, they remind me of ourselves  AfroAmericans back in the 50s, 60s, and 70s  BEFORE integration and the poor diet screwed up so much of our community and values.  They are hungry and "coming up" for education, jobs, and self improvement......I can't get mad at them for that.

• Like 1

@Pioneer1 there are far more people who think like me (speaking for myself) than you might realize. We just are just marginalized in the poular Black press.

Consider my stance on Amazon. It was covered by white business media: https://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/bookselling/article/81153-aalbc-cuts-buy-links-to-amazon.html which is only read by a few Black people.

Now the media most people consume cive3rs the dysfunction you described. Sure it exists, but it is not nearly as dominant as we are all led to believe.

Africans are subjected to the same prograganda which highlights ADOS dysfunction.

Troy

I used to say it was the media portraying AfroAmericans a certain way, and you're right to a large extent there IS a lot of racist propagana against AfroAmericans being shown around the world. A lot of it is from OUR OWN hands, by the way.
It's hard to blame Caucasians for all of those ghetto and "hood" movies so many AfroAmericans have been producing for the past 30 or 40 years portraying their own people as violent thugs, criminals, and dope dealers.

But it's not just the media or the movies influencing them but REAL LIFE that forces a lot of immigrants.....including African immigrants....to draw negative conclusions about AfroAmericans!

Go to your typical urban areas whether New York or Florida and check out the brothers hanging around gas stations and liquor stores begging for change and smoking black-n-milds. Check out how they look, how they act, and how they sound cussing and clowning.....and compare them to most of the Caucasians you interact with sitting in Starbucks tapping away on their lap tops.

Now imagine if YOU were an immigrant just coming to this nation and were checking out both groups, who would YOU respect and trust more?

How can you as an African immigrant respect someone who was born and raised in this nation and is sitting on the street cross legged with a long nappy grey beard looking up and begging YOU for money and YOU just got here 12 years ago?

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

A lot of it is from OUR OWN hands, by the way.

Yes because ADOS are greedy too.

@Pioneer1 half the country lives in, or near, poverty. Most of these people are white.

Again, our media highlights the Black dysfunction that exists and they highlight white success and diminish their dysfunction.

45, before he became POTUS, was presented as a successful businessman when he was little more than a crook. 

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But yall know good and dog-gone well most AfroAmerican men aren't like that. When Africans come to this nation most of them see the typical "nigga" hanging out smoking dope, selling dope, and acting a straight fool in the street going in and out of jail and getting in and out of trouble. Why would them or anyone else with good sense even RESPECT people like that let alone want to "unite" with them and work with them?

I wish I could disagree with this, but I cannot. I will qualify my position with the fact that black people succeeded in building our own cities in the 1910s and 1920s, only for white people to destroy them. Black Wall Street (Tulsa, OK) gets most of the press in this regard. Rosewood, East St. Louis, Omaha, Kirven, TX...there were probably 100 cities/neighborhoods that former slaves built from the ground up from 1870-1930, only to have them destroyed in "race riots," meaning feral, jealous white people torching and looting the cities, and killing thousands of the ancestors.

I think after that, ADOS collectively gave up. We're damned if we do, damned if we don't. But nothing you said is inaccurate. Its the main reason I don't watch TV and movies. I just can't stand seeing black people as willing, bojangling coons.

19 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you look at most African immigrants and their children today, they remind me of ourselves  AfroAmericans back in the 50s, 60s, and 70s  BEFORE integration

This is very important. I've argued with many brothers and sisters that we were FAR better off before so-called "integration." The statistics don't lie. 89% of black babies were born to their married mom and dad in the 1960s. Black business ownership (meaning businesses that creates jobs in black communities and had black patrons) peaked in 1963. There were fewer than 150,000 black people in prison/jail in 1960. Today there are over 2 million. The most chilling stat of today - 80%+ of black babies in the USA are born to a single mom.

Instead of improving ourselves, we pick a master (liberals or the Trumps) and try to be the best slave possible. That means alphabet-cooning for liberals and shoulder-monkey-cooning for Trump. Those who don't succeed at one of those end up in prison and drinking 40s in front of the liquor store. The remaining 20-25% (you, I, Troy, Chev, etc.) are going to be extinct by 2050. I've maintained that forever. The black man and woman in the USA will not exist in 30 years. This was the white imperial plan since 1619 and its come to fruition.

Troy mentioned how I'm out of the loop for not knowing what Wakada is. I don't know anything about any of these rappers today; couldn't name one song by any of them. When Nipsey Hussle (sp?) died, that's the first time I heard of him. A lot of black folks seem to respect him. I'm curious of your opinion of him? I NEVER understood the obsession with 2Pac. I mean, he's a typical nigga to me. Rappers like KRS-One, X-Clan, Chuck D/Public Enemy, Paris, etc. were who got me into rap. I mean, I'd listen to Sir Mix-A-Lot, Too Short and other stuff because I'd hear it played around the house. You also notice how disco was the last CREATIVE genre of black music...where we actually played instrument and MADE music? Today disco is clowned as some circus act. They made stop MAKING music and created "rap" where you sample other people's music and talk over it. They even steal our creativity.

You are absolutely right re: hood movies. Seriously, all these black filmmakers can't come up with black love stories, business stories, intelligent comedies, etc.? Hell, when I first saw Boyz in the Hood and Menace 2 Society, that shit shocked me. I'd never seen anything like that in real life. When I started trying to "talk black" after seeing those films as a kid, my dad and uncles beat my ass!

9 hours ago, Troy said:

Again, our media highlights the Black dysfunction that exists and they highlight white success and diminish their dysfunction.

This is true. But we know its coming. Bottomline is that we're still trying to impress a master, whether its liberals (probably 60% of ADOS) or Trump (probably 15% of ADOS). We've been conditioned to beg them for paychecks, for dignity, for respect, etc. We have no way to counter it. The most powerful black people in America are pushing white agendas. I'm going to be so sad when Minister Farrakhan passes away. He's the last of the true black power movement. the destruction of black America will accelerate quickly thereafter. That and the fake preachers like Creflo Dollar, Sharpton and Jakes will keep flying around in private jets preaching fear and submissiveness to poor black folks.

Now I'm feeling depressed!

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Kareem said:

When Nipsey Hussle (sp?) died, that's the first time I heard of him.

Honestly I had not heard of him before he died myself. I imagine i must have heard his music, because i do hang out, but to this day I cannot tie his name to a single song.

There are apparently some conscious rappers out there but they are underground (obscure) and enjoy very little mainstream notoriety, for the reasons previously described.

I hope you brothers don't remain depressed. That is wasted energy. Work to change something -- anything -- for the better every little bit helps and you'll inspire others. As you've inspired me -- knowing there are others with similar attitudes who support what im doing -- who can also disagree without running away but hopefully take something away and maybe look at something differently and build upon what they have. 

We need warriors. The newsletter I mailed today was dedicated to the warriors who oppressor tried to erase from history. A couple of the books shared i discovered here fron y'all.

As you make progress and grow depression will be a distant memory.

• Like 1

Kareem

This is very important. I've argued with many brothers and sisters that we were FAR better off before so-called "integration." The statistics don't lie. 89% of black babies were born to their married mom and dad in the 1960s. Black business ownership (meaning businesses that creates jobs in black communities and had black patrons) peaked in 1963. There were fewer than 150,000 black people in prison/jail in 1960. Today there are over 2 million. The most chilling stat of today - 80%+ of black babies in the USA are born to a single mom.

AfroAmericans were far more independant before integration, that's for sure.
We knew that if we wanted something or needed something done we better get off our ass and do it OURSELF because we couldn't expect for Caucasians to.

If you wanted some food, better get your ass out in the field and grow it yourself!
If you wanted a school, better get some wood and old chairs together and build it yourself!
If you wanted a better house than that shack you're living in, you better get together with some other brothers, chop down some trees and build it yourself!
Your grandma died and needs a proper burial? Better get your own funeral home because Caucasians don't want to touch a dead negro!

We were FORCED to work and do for ourselves and when Caucasians saw this they realized that we didn't need them and were independent.
If you're already independent and can pretty much do everything yourself, that was only one step away from separating and having a nation of our own!
So they had to figure out a way to get AfroAmericans BACK into a dependant mode so we wouldn't leave them.  Integration told Black folks you can sell your banks and businesses now because we'll let you work and do business in ours.

Marcus Garvey suggested that if he wasn't careful the Black man will drink the poision of White civilization and die from it's effects!

Troy mentioned how I'm out of the loop for not knowing what Wakada is.

If I'm not mistaken I don't believe he was refering to a rapper.
Wakanda is the fictional (?) African nation that the movie Black Panther was based around.
I'm assuming you heard about it even if you didn't see it.

When Nipsey Hussle (sp?) died, that's the first time I heard of him. A lot of black folks seem to respect him. I'm curious of your opinion of him? I NEVER understood the obsession with 2Pac. I mean, he's a typical nigga to me.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Nipsey is just THIS generation's "wanna be" version of a Tupac because of all the hype Tupac got 20 years ago, this generation felt left out and needed a "down nigga" to believe in too.
As for my opinion of him.....like you I haven't heard any of his music and don't wish to.
I'm sorry that he got killed, but I wasn't very familiar with the brother.

But I am familiar with Tupac and not only was Tupac hyped up by the media to be the "leader" of AfroAmerican youth but he bares a major responsibility for so many AfroAmerican youth walking around to this very day with tatoos all over their bodies, refering to themselves as "thugs", and worshipping death and dysfunction.

The remaining 20-25% (you, I, Troy, Chev, etc.) are going to be extinct by 2050. I've maintained that forever. The black man and woman in the USA will not exist in 30 years. This was the white imperial plan since 1619 and it

The Black man and Black woman have no beginning and no ending in this world.
They've been trying to wipe out our people for thousands of years, but like Be Be's kids, instead of dying we multiply......lol.
We were MADE to be the toughest people on this planet for the purposes of surviving all of the tricks and brutality Caucasians have inflicted.  Anyone else would have BEEN gotten annihilated.....look at the Native Americans.

No brother, it's not extinction we should be worried about.
Infact, perhaps AfroAmericans NEED to "thin the herd" and get rid of the dead weight holding our community back.

Perhaps with the decent and intelligent Black people who remain, we might get our communities back to the condition they were in in the 1920s before all of the sexual confusion, crack babies, AIDS, gangsta rap, ect..., and from there....having learned from our mistakes....go in a direction we SHOULD have went.

This is true. But we know its coming. Bottomline is that we're still trying to impress a master, whether its liberals (probably 60% of ADOS) or Trump (probably 15% of ADOS). We've been conditioned to beg them for paychecks, for dignity, for respect, etc. We have no way to counter it. The most powerful black people in America are pushing white agendas. I'm going to be so sad when Minister Farrakhan passes away.

Brother if you knew the REAL reason Trump was PUT in office for this day and time, you wouldn't be depressed....lol.
You would be saying to yourself, "Well it's about time!"

I'll leave it at that.

Troy

Yes because ADOS are greedy too.

half the country lives in, or near, poverty. Most of these people are white.

What I've seen from AfroAmericans seems to have more to do with gross ignorance and foolishness than greed.

Neely Fuller Jr. has warned us about these "White sacrifices" and how they don't care about their own lives as long as they can harm as many people of color as they can in order to support White Supremacy.

The truth is, we really don't KNOW what Caucasians are going through or how many of them ar going through it. We know what we SEE, but what if I were to tell you that many of those so-called "poor" Caucasians and drug addicts weren't even real, but ACTORS?
There are hundreds if not thousands of Caucasians on the streets of America dressed dirty and raggedy holding up signs and begging for money but THOUSANDS of dollars in the bank, good homes, and cars....they are PRETENDING to be poor and oppressed in order to trick people and DECEIVE people.

But since you don't believe in conspiracies you probably wouldn't believe this either....lol.

who can also disagree without running away

Lol......
Well, if you notice it's only been WOMEN who have chosen to leave and as usual it wasn't because they were threatened, harassed, or had anything sexual said to them (maybe that was the problem....lol). I've said time and time again that it's BLACK MALE LEADERSHIP that a lot of AfroAmerican women don't feel comfortable with, especially leadership they can't manipulate and side with them.

But no brother, I'm not depressed anymore. Thanks for the uplift!
I'm ALMOST back together now....lol...but what really got me isn't the situation that our people find themselves in in this nation. I've come to accept and understand that.
What got me was that Hurricane Dorian and how it just stood over that Black island and pounded it while waving at Florida before flying North.

Man....it's one thing when other humans are racist against you and oppress you; but when it seems as if NATURE HERSELF is against you or can be used by your enemy against you....man.
It really messes with your head.

**THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE DO NOT REPRESENT THOSE OF THE OWNER**

@Pioneer1 I'm surprised you'd expouse a belief in eugenics. No man is smart enough to make the devision on who needs to be dropped from the gene pool.  Nature does a pretty good job of handling that.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Caucasians and drug addicts weren't even real, but ACTORS?

Pioneer when did the wheels comes off? All the white people i see in the gutter begging for money are actors? All the whites boys ODing and committing suicide are actors? White people shortening their life spans to haem Black people?

Do you believe people have been abducted by aliens or big foot?

Troy

It's not Eugenics (which is really European genetics) but more like "Afro-genics" for the betterment of AFRICAN people and our genes.

But who got "got" wouldn't be based on IQ scores, DNA, or family lineage...but based on the malignantly self-destructive behavior of fully grown ADULTS who are for all intents and purposes "criminally insane" and pose a threat not only to themselves but to the rest of the community.

However it's just an idea that is entertained from time to time, not something I advocate.
Lol.....I mean.....do you honestly think Caucasians would allow Black people to clean up the mess they MADE of some of our people????

BTW, I erased the most aggressive and controversial parts of my statement while leaving the concept intact.

As far as so-called poor whites....
Actors can ACT like they're poor, ACT like they're on drugs, and ACT like they're dead as well.

You aren't seeing the bodies, you just hear what they're reporting on the news.

I live in a community that has a large number of Caucasians, many of them are drug addicts.
I see the Black addicts getting cuffed, frisked, thrown in jail, many of them not seen or heard from again....but I see the same Caucasian addicts on the same corners day after day year after year.

When I walk past them on the street they tend to remember who I am and many of them can hold an intelligent conversation.....but they're sleeping on the street with needles laying all around them.

Neely Fuller said the White Supremists are the smartest and most powerful people on the planet, you shouldn't put ANYTHING past them.

You give white supremacists too much credit. People who believe in white supremacy are either ignorant or dumb. The fact we are still discussing the concept of race and the supposed superiority of one over the other is just plain stupid.

Now America's oligarchs, who are white, are devilishly brilliant at acquiring and retaining wealth and power. These people will engage anything from genocide to slavery -- even of their own so called race. Racism is another tool they use.

The white boy working in the coal mine, who is addicted to cigarettes, whose livelihood was destroyed by the BP oil spill, or who lost their home in the motgage crisis is not an actor, but is exploited and as disposable as you or I to the oligarchy.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

People who believe in white supremacy are either ignorant or dumb.

LOL! Okay. Oh well. I guess I'll be okay, because I've been called ignorant and dumb and some other names too. @Troy

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If I'm not mistaken I don't believe he was refering to a rapper.
Wakanda is the fictional (?) African nation that the movie Black Panther was based around.
I'm assuming you heard about it even if you didn't see it.

Thank you @Pioneer1 for explaining this! I've been told that the movie was good but I've not seen it yet.

I remember hearing the awards show and, I think, Spike Lee was upset over how it went.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Nipsey is just THIS generation's "wanna be" version of a Tupac because of all the hype Tupac got 20 years ago, this generation felt left out and needed a "down nigga" to believe in too.

Well, I never heard of him too, but I believe that was engineered. So, I hope you realize the political aspect too. HIs music was rough, but amazing.

I don't believe it was his music that became important, but it was the fact that he was part-African--East African--from the Horn of Africa--from ERITREA and 

he met the president of Eritrea and well, UH, the president was speaking to him about 'economics, politics', and business deals' and this was his whole entire

theme for all of his music. --GETTING RID OF THE MIDDLE MAN-- 

He was uneducated and a high school drop out, was in a gang, and struggled to survive. Again, I never hear of him either until he died, but he was amazing, in his efforts.

He even alluded to issues though, that he may have regretted about Black-on-Black violence. 

He convince a prominent person from the other gang to work with him in stopping gang violence. 

.look at the Native Americans.

The Native Americans are not gone.

perhaps AfroAmericans NEED to "thin the herd" and get rid of the dead weight holding our community back.

We don't need to do that. 

Brother if you knew the REAL reason Trump was PUT in office for this day and time, you wouldn't be depressed....lol.
You would be saying to yourself, "Well it's about time!"

I'll leave it at that.

No don't leave it at that. LOL. I want to know. @Pioneer1

they are PRETENDING to be poor and oppressed in order to trick people and DECEIVE people.

Hilarious! Oh but no, when it comes to the bigger picture, there are a lot of people on the bottom, however, I am so swamped in my being oppressed as an ADOS, I can barely address anything else!

But you made me remember one night my husband 'went-off' on this White man who rolled up to him at the gas pump soliciting him for money...I was so angry and embarrassed, but he got back in the car and reminded me that man and his brother are all over the area and he said to me, "Do you see that expensive electric wheel chair he's in? Can you even get welfare? Do you see how clean his clothes were?... I've seen the brothers all over the city and it's very large city, but it's hard for me to not give.

My son cracks me up too, about both Black men and White. One time he said, he gave  a dollar's worth of change to 'a brotha' and he said, after he turned and walked away, her heard the change clinging on the ground. The man cussed him out and told him that was not enough...

Then he said, Mom look, that White guy panning by this airport will cuss you out, if you don't give him what he thinks he should have...

some people...

Lol......
Well, if you notice it's only been WOMEN who have chosen to leave

Wait-a-minute! ... a plus, there are other women that pop in from time to time.

18 hours ago, Kareem said:

Instead of improving ourselves, we pick a master (liberals or the Trumps) and try to be the best slave possible. That means alphabet-cooning for liberals and shoulder-monkey-cooning for Trump. Those who don't succeed at one of those end up in prison and drinking 40s in front of the liquor store. The remaining 20-25% (you, I, Troy, Chev, etc.) are going to be extinct by 2050. I've maintained that forever. The black man and woman in the USA will not exist in 30 years. This was the white imperial plan since 1619 and its come to fruition.

@Kareem This is so scary, but right now, I just can't stop trying, no matter what. I am still in complete shock about this homosexual-pediphilia law. I can't believe it.

They have put that law 'through us', as if we had something to do with it. I can't believe it.

Hell, when I first saw Boyz in the Hood and Menace 2 Society, that shit shocked me. I'd never seen anything like that in real life.

Yes, me too, but I soon came to realize that some of these rich and famous rappers did experience some of what was put in film and this too, is strange to me. OUr system seems to seek out aggressive ADOS who have been severely victimized and then elevate them and give them 'a voice' and then, propagandize them globally. Some of them will later, try to turn back and show a better 'face' but by this time, it seems, the White Supremacist Movement has achieved what they wanted, in that many foreign people are encouraged to believe that ALL OF US over hear are saggin LGBT etc. etc. etc. That is what it seems like to me--victim exploitation elevated to highlight low standards and then define the whole culture. I feel we are being railroaded. But, I don't feel it is over though.

SAGGIN---NIGGAS--- read in reverse script form please. 

smh.

When I started trying to "talk black" after seeing those films as a kid, my dad and uncles beat my ass!

Lol! I had no choice, I went to an HBCU, so I had to pick up some of my peoples' 'second lango'. It was hard though, coming from my northern "Mister Rogers Neighborhood' where I sounded like a proper European American girl. My girlfriends--- or friend girls-- gave me a really hard time. 

I'm going to be so sad when Minister Farrakhan passes away. He's the last of the true black power movement. the destruction of black America will accelerate quickly thereafter. That and the fake preachers like Creflo Dollar, Sharpton and Jakes will keep flying around in private jets preaching fear and submissiveness to poor black folks.

Me too! This is sad. But, as I said, it's impossible for me, for now, to stop thinking and doing... something. 

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

LOL! Okay. Oh well. I guess I'll be okay, because I've been called ignorant and dumb and some other names too. @Troy

To be clear, I meant white supremacists are ignorant or dumb.  White supremacy is, of course, quite real.

It is interesting to see I was not the only one who had not heard of Nipsey Hussle until his passing.  Again, the media covers the dysfunction (his murder) but not the good he was apparently doing in the community. 

It is also interesting to hear from Black people who knew nothing about Blank Panther, despite the outsized media coverage -- especially by Black media.  I saw the movie and was entertained, but I took it for what it was a low brow Marvel action flick created by white boys for mass appeal.  It was visually appealing because it had so many attractive Black people.  The film was also refreshing because Black people are shown in powerful roles.

I've have always rejected the notion of doing the "Wakandan salute" or embracing anything in Black Panther as if if was some actual representation of Black culture or history. Doing so just reminds me of the void left in old culture because of the european transatlantic slave trade.

• Thanks 1

Kareem

I forgot to address this part last night........

You also notice how disco was the last CREATIVE genre of black music...where we actually played instrument and MADE music? Today disco is clowned as some circus act. They made stop MAKING music and created "rap" where you sample other people's music and talk over it. They even steal our creativity.

Yes sir.
And notice how the often self-destructive "rap" which started back in the late 70s seems to be the longest music genre of AfroAmerican history and like you said nothing new has came out of the youth up until now?
We were making up 2 and 3 genres every decade right up until the mid-80s.

And notice how the dance styles and dress styles have lost a lot of creativity also.

One of the reasons a lot of AfroAmerican artists aren't using musical instruments anymore is because they took music and band out of most public schools!
Back in the 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s......like workshop and automechanic shop.....music was also taught in the schools!
You learned how to play the flute, the drums, the piano, and trumpet, ect...FOR FREE in school and a lot of AfroAmericans were coming out of highschool with skills that allowed them to make a good living and even get rich!

But another reason they are using fewer instruments in music today is more diabolical.....

Our brother Roger Troutman introduced the voice box in the 80s but the demons in the entertainment industry had other plans.

Africans were known for thousands of years as having the best and most beautiful voices.
But if you notice today, fewer AfroAmerican artists are using their REAL voices, and many of them can't even sing or hold a note.
Their REAL voices are being replaced with that computerized robotic "voice box" sound that robs them and their audience of the spiritual VIBRATION of the human voice.

Meanwhile a lot of Caucasians who formerly couldn't even hold a note, are sounding like Whitney Houston and hitting all types of notes!

Public Enemy asked "who stole the soul"????

We know who.

And the same plot is behind taking away real musical instruments like horns, drums, and guitars and replacing them with computerized sounds.   Every instrument has it's own set of VIBRATIONS that tune into the body and soul.  If you take that away and replace it with computerized sound and robot like sound then you confuse the soul and deprive it of that TRUE VIBRATION that soothes it.

They're using computers to lay the tracks for rap, but if you notice in Country Music they are still playing the pianos and guitars.

Troy

You give white supremacists too much credit. People who believe in white supremacy are either ignorant or dumb. The fact we are still discussing the concept of race and the supposed superiority of one over the other is just plain stupid.

Brother I wish I didn't have to give them any credit at all, but the facts are they RUN THE WORLD.
You cannot deny this.
You're cussing and shaking your fists at Amazon and other mega-corporations owned and operated by Caucasians, yet want to deny their power and authority.

The white boy working in the coal mine, who is addicted to cigarettes, whose livelihood was destroyed by the BP oil spill, or who lost their home in the motgage crisis is not an actor, but is exploited and as disposable as you or I to the oligarchy.

The difference between them and you is that they KNOW they are sacrificing themselves for White Supremacy and racism.
They may not say it, but they know it and are willing to go along with it because they belong to the "hive" mentality.

To be clear you have White actors and White sacrifices:

White Actor

The White Actors aren't suffering, they are just PRETENDING to suffer in public to garner sympathy and trick people of color into believing that it's not racism that's creating the problems in the world but greed, climate change, sexism, drug epidemic, capitalism, ect......
Their jobs is to RE-DIRECT you and throw you off the path of the real problem and those who are causing it.

There is a large "climate change" protest going on today and this is a good example of Actors who are pretending to be outraged about something THEY are responsible for.

White Sacrifice

The White sacrifices ARE suffering, but they either don't mind or don't care. Ofcourse a few are what you call "cannon fodder" who inadvertently get hurt by the powerful racists when they are aiming at people of color. But the White sacrifices for the MOST part understand the system of White Supremacy and understand their role as peasants and serfs in it and accept their lot in life. They see themselves as sacrificing for a greater "good" or and idea much bigger than themselves.
Kind of like how a knight in medival Europe would gladly give his life in honor of the Queen.

A good example of this would be the 53% (probably more) of Caucasian women who voted for Trump ALTHOUGH he was clearly caught on tape being sexist and demeaning towards women.  They knew his character, they didn't care.....they'll gladly sacrifice themselves and their freedoms for the GREATER cause!