What is civilization

Guest Rev

Brothers and sisters from mother Africa I’m here here to dismantled all the lies that we have been taught as we are the elects of this worlds. Now I just want you to imagine that everything that you have been told so far have been lies with a sprinkle of truth because no man can speak all lies evidence can’t be hidden but but I want to begins this discussion with what is civilization because that roots of our problem and solution.

Will tell you all I know but first I know to know what you know so I can unbrainwashed you and replenish you’re mind with the truth but nothing I’m bout to tell you is new as you already know already that’s why you here you feel like there’s something wrong with this world and us as well but you just can’t quite put the pieces together as they are scrambles in you’re mind 

While we await being told the truth as requested by brotha Pioneer, I present the following for those playing along at home:

image.webp.96209190697b5d1b78e65a8133fe19cd.webp

The short answer to the question is that a civilization is a complex system (social, economic, political, etc.) of human beings working together in order to produce results.

This game is an excellent way of learning how to bulid and maintain a civilization.😁😎

Okay now we must understand everything the white man has wrote about! Civilization is a lie. We were all born civil civilization did not come from the east nor the west by saying that western civilization which actually an Egyptian way of lie cuz all human beings are born with the laws of nature we know how to subdue it and control Hints nature was created to serve us not us serving man. 

Now I want the so called black people to understand racism is built in those western and eastern ideas although the both comes from Egypt they want you eastern civilization comes from China as oldest and being the little older brother of western comes from Greek Roman when actually they both were taken out of Africa.

now the white man who based his civilization upon western civilization fought against so called slavery because they believed in freedom and in return went around the world colonized the whole world forced their ideas of individualism (which really means savagery) upon humanity They went around saying their civilization were the best African were uncivilized they wanted to civilized Africa mind you African had a whole civilization on tHeir own who were tHey to tell us. That the way we live weren’t good theirs was better when all their so called western civilization did was enslaved the whole world with lies and decided murder steal land brought you to killed natives displace a race of people just to murder rape killed and exploit in the name of civilization so if you ever to.a white man just ask him are you civilized or a beast savage.

one last think black people must do to up their consciousness stop letting write people called us slaves we were born free they kinnaped us and turn us into a stolen people so we are not slaves we were stolen if keep accepting the terms slaves we will always look down upon.

Not but not least think about this how can the mother and father of all humanti the black race be called slaves to the last born of humanity the white race we were here before them they our child it’s time we stopped being oppressed by our little babies  who can’t even take the SUN the source of alll living things on earth.

ProfD

You actually provided us with a definition.
I was getting ready to do that at first, but figured Rev wasn't actually interested in a definition of civilization.
Something told me he already HAD one, and was getting ready to drop it in this thread, lol.

Rev

Speaking of truth....
I have 2 more questions for you if you don't mind:

1. About how old are you?

2.What nation were you born and raised in?

3 hours ago, Rev said:

Pioneer1

what does age or nation have to do with this 

mom a child of the Sun age doesn’t mean wisdom Jesus begins at 13 and some people when they older they start to lose their marbles….

Well....
You speak of TRUTH and said you had it and want us to have it too.
You can start by telling us the TRUTH about your self and a little about who you are.

That's fair, isn't it?

OUT OF ONE MAN COMES US ALL ONE BLOOD.

Okay but listen age nation if I tell you where I’m from my age or my nation that wouldn’t satisfy because everything comes prejudice I don’t want you to have certain ideas in you’re minds about one culture or one age as there’s is certain things as you’re not old enough to know about this and that amongs other things but here’s what I can tell you

WE. are an infinite being living in a continuum WORLD being born here being born there you did not start when you comes out you’re mothers womb for example you know the thing that says oh babies are getting smarter now they doing this and that no some babies are born with a tiny bit of memory of who they were they just can’t tap into it as one day we all will just like they said REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!!!

You actually getting this all wrong sorry my brother for the lack of you’re over standing now let me try to understand. This is a discussion between brothers i suppose I’m not hear to agree this is supose to be an exchange of ideas to elevate our minds

now let’s say that I’m 40 from Egypt what’s next 

I’m leaving this forum my dear BROTHERS AND  SISTERS Yall  stuck in Ya own conscious Yall  not looking to elevate it I guess Ya have reached Ya THRESHOLD there’s no ASCENSION confined to Ya own SUBCONSCIOUS see Ya

YAH out PEACE beloved BRETHREN 

Since I have divorced the black race, i no longer feel I have to perpetuate the narrative about Africa's great civilization, a lore that African Americans have been relegated to take pride in in order to bolster their morale and maintain their self-esteem.  But today,  black peoples world wide are pretty much at the  bottom of the totem pole.  It's true that African-Americans are descended from kings and great warriors whose science and art and wisdom was stolen and co-opted by the Greeks and Romans. And later, the African continent was pillaged and stripped of its resources bringing about the fall of these great empires. This is the history that Africa and its diaspora  clings to. It is a sacred legacy but it is an incomplete one.   Possibly because the big picture would support white supremacy.   

White Western man conquered the  black race because of superior weaponry, superior armies, superior fleets - and a calculating left brain intelligence  that spawned a cruel capacity for annihilating foes. Spiritually-oriented blacks didn't have a chance against this Caucasian breed of homo sapiens. Might made right and white supremacy never relinquished its dominance.

Nevertheless, African Americans,  who are now a hybrid species, did OK, all things considered. They have a remarkable history which they carved on their own in this country. And over the centuries they have managed to endure, survive - and individually thrive.  But the specter of white supremacy won't go away.

There are, however, cracks in its pillars. 

• Like 2

Rev

Not sure what to tell you, chief.

If you were "called" to do a mission and bring a message (the truth?) , then my  words and our reaction to what you say should be of no consequence.

Like Minister Farrakhan used to teach:

Farrakhan Calls the Vaccine the White Man's 'Death Plan'

If YOU'RE the one who's supposed to do something...then nobody has to TELL you to do it, you're gonna get on up and do it!

If you have a determined mind and are CALLED to accomplish a mission.  You're gonna roll off the couch and get on up and do it..whether the people understand or accept your words or not.

3 hours ago, Rev said:

I’m leaving this forum my dear BROTHERS AND  SISTERS Yall  stuck in Ya own conscious Yall  not looking to elevate it I guess Ya have reached Ya THRESHOLD there’s no ASCENSION confined to Ya own SUBCONSCIOUS see Ya

There are many people listening that don't respond. You may have been one of them. Some of what I post, with the aim being discussion yet some of it is just things i have found or notice that maybe interesting a useful to another seeker. Fare well.

@Cynique

In the comic iron man two there’s a line that says If you could make God bleed, people would cease to believe in Him.amd in the avengers the same thing was repeated to him in reverse Rs when thanos said all that for a drop of blood but iron took it different because deep in his mind if he can Make thanos bleed he surely can defeat him and ultimately it was iron man who defeated thanos. Now you’re probably wondering what is this have to do with this well I say this to say that one of you’re point was white supremacy because they had better machinery weapons etc they defeated and conquered the blacks well you have to read about the Haitian revolution on how they defeated  that white supremacy ideas.that’s why the only movies you see from time to time are slaves movies never a movie about how blacks overcome slavery (django was pure bullshit it sets us back even further) every time a slave movie are done it plays in ur psychology as a reminder to who you are and who they are and the world is watching  now I say this to say that if you can defeat the man once we surely can do it again take pride in ur blackness the good the bad and the ugly because it will be beautiful again.

How can you divorce the black race when that’s how u were born given up on the black race means that tHat you think the black race is doomed there u are here with us I’m doomed u doomed while u still have breath in you the outcome can always change pick ya self up young lady every civilization crumbled because they are based on false idealism and God he is a just God he gave everyone a chance to rule starting with the first man down to the last after the cycle is complete the black man shall forever and ever with the first killing come destruction. If that sin wasn’t committed the lineage of Adam would’ve ruled forever and ever as he was the supreme leader on earth with God at the top. And on the idea of white supremacy that itself is a lie and that is there downfall you see it everything you looking at things from gun machinery etc you cannot defeat shite supremacy with those kinda things we weren’t made to kill we were made to live in harmony and peace and enjoy earth now the reason why white supremacy is able to still thrive is because black folks never called them out on it now I just want you to put in your head u can. Only defeat ideas with ideas .any white (pink) person tell them if they are so superior to you challenge them to go to the beach and stay under it naked with you and see who comes out alive they can’t do that they’ll find an excuse .if they are so superior why won’t they accept the  challenge they can’t do the know they will die and you won’t. Now if you’re basing supremacy with the idea of weaponry material things that’s are bullshit none of that will enter the kingdom because When Adam was made he was made and and God Provided him with everything he needed before being created so who is the ruler here…..

@Pioneer1

no we Good u ain’t never said the mission stop if it’s falling on deaf here why waste my time I can bring it somewhere maybe this isn’t my niche.

@Delano

Guess you right but the work never stops I just wished black folks believes in themselves as everyone else did.

8 hours ago, Rev said:

Haitian revolution on how they defeated  that white supremacy ideas.

Yep.  After 12 years of war, Haiti kicked the French in the azz.  For that effort, Haiti has endured the following:

1) politically unstable

2) ostracized by the international community

3) owes a perpetual debt to France

I applaud black countries all over the world for gaining their independence.  But, I fault them for not banding together in an ongoing effort to overthrow white supremacy. 

Instead, most independent black countries  become politically corrupt, destabilized and dependent on white supremacy for everything from infrastructure building (roads, bridges, highways, tunnels, etc.), water reclamation, defense, food, clothing, etc.

Haiti and Jamaica are just two examples of the French and British leaving respectively but they still have a stranglehold on them.  In other words, white folks still run those countries with a remote control.  Interestingly, those countries are rich in resources but still considered poor. 

Africa, the 2nd largest and 2nd most populated continent on the planet has a wealth of natural resources but still does not have a seat at the table of and  is heavily dependent on the G8 (Group of 8).

The G8 consists of the United States, European Union, Germany, Italy, Russia, France, Canada and Japan.  They control everything on the planet.  

Despite natural resources, advances in tecnnology and globalization, non-white folks are the most populous on the Earth but still  live under the  thumb of white supremacy. 😎

• Like 2

@ProfD

good point water infrastructure food etc and Africa being the richest continent Haiti and Jamaica 

1 see how many country that Haiti have helped gained their independence in return what did they do they went back and shitted on them as a matter fact it’s not in no history books unless u dig.

2 u have to understand systematic racism try looking up richest people in Haiti you will see it’s only white nan that call themselves Haiti you can do that with Jamaica to or any other country in the Caribbean for that matter 

now systematic racism the white people never leave Haiti they infiltrated they set up governments in you’re country that’s loyal to them it’s not that those Caribbean presidents cannot help themselves they can’t they got in politics and are bought 

it’s the same in America anywhere that there are minorities it looks like shit why it’s not the people it’s the system the system is designed to keep black folks under no matter where they go 

look at South Africa the non Africans tHe Dutch invaders and call it tHere own they claim that there was nothing there so therefore they have a right to the land 

you see infrastructure and building big houses assembled wealth roads cars airplanes it’s not the African way that’s what my first question was what is civilization why are basing civilization based on a western ideas this people living tHeir civilizations according to what they know and are very happy according to what they know and here’s a question for you would want an iPhone if never see an iPhone and technology is only pushing us backwards as we are not using our minds technology can’t even say how we build the pyramids the Roman destroyed Alexandria all the books that depicted the people that build it because they are trying to hide something.

to prove my my point who built Timbuktu do you know after the Greeks and Roman came and learn from them they went back invade it and burn most of their books just so the can say oh this people always lived in mud houses.

now what is civilization after when God created man naked and place him in the garden 

Another issue with Ayiti I think, is that the nation is suffering from Spiritual CONFUSION.

It started off as a nation of enslaved Africans who were Catholic under the French.

Then they REJECTED Catholicism as the slave religion that it was, embraced Vodou and the Spirits of their Ancestors, and this LIBERATED them and made them so powerful that they were able to defeat the world's most powerful militaries at that time.

But when they got free and comfortable....many of them went BACK to worshipping the White Jesus and practicing Catholicism.

Many if not most even MIX Vodou and veneration of the Ancestors with Catholicism....causing spiritual confusion.

You can't serve two Masters.

You must accept one and reject the other.

Perhaps trying to serve two Masters is worse than just serving the WRONG one whole heartedly.

I'm very curious as to what would happen to Ayiti if all of a sudden the entire nation had a Spiritual Revival where they once again rejected ALL forms of Catholicism and White Jesus and went back to their pure Vodou and Ancestral roots!

I wonder how fast we'd see a change in her fortune.

16,249 Black Gardener Stock Photos and Images - 123RF

@Pioneer1

Ayiti does suffer from spiritual confusion it’s not a case of serving two masters the government is so corrupt the powers that be be won’t let them I mean they tried as Ayiti the Haitians nation are meant to rule by a king they tried that they assassinate him he was assassinated by a mullato who. Hated blacks and call himself French so theirs a lot of agents in Haiti that won’t let the country prosper. They change the constitution and Duvalier tried to do it turn they exile his son and changed the constitution again but everything will  that are sealed will be revealed as we are approaching revelation or age of information nothing can’t stay they can only be hidden for a time and a period of time Gods words remain true as it’s stil being unfold from our very eyes.

• Thanks 2

Rev

Haitians nation are meant to rule by a king they tried that they assassinate him he was assassinated by a mullato who. Hated blacks and call himself French so theirs a lot of agents in Haiti that won’t let the country prosper. 

You're right.
Ayiti is was meant to be ran by a King.....as are most Black nations.

Black nations don't fare well under "Democracy'....our societies are ran better under the guidance of a righteous and strong leader.

One of the reasons the West are going around trying to spread "Democracy" all over the planet is because they KNOW that it doesn't work and leads to chaos and instability in these nations.  So they promote it.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Another issue with Ayiti I think is that the nation is suffering from Spiritual CONFUSION.

But when they got free and comfortable....many of them went BACK to worshipping the White Jesus and practicing Catholicism.

Mr. Charlie's ice is colder.

14 minutes ago, Rev said:

the government is so corrupt the powers that be be won’t let them 

Greed.  Money.  Power.  Tools of white supremacy that turn black folks against themselves. 😎

@Pioneer1

democracy is bullshit there is no democratic government it’s an illusion for example they say democracy is when u electing a president by voting him right so okay we vote for a president every yell democracy 

Who nominate the supreme judges in the battle for abortion rights right now how come the people don’t decide if it should be right or wrong how come the people don’t decide anything else but only by those whom we appointed to make decisions for us. But. Anyways the world is meant to be under kingship that’s why it says thy kingdom come only kings rules if u understand only king rules then you know who the rulers of the world is for now…. Til the appointed time 

• Thanks 1

On 10/6/2021 at 7:18 AM, Guest Rev said:

but I want to begins this discussion with what is civilization because that roots of our problem and solution.

I believe that one of the key elements that define a civilization is 'Record Keeping'--Script.

23 hours ago, ProfD said:

The short answer to the question is that a civilization is a complex system (social, economic, political, etc.) of human beings working together in order to produce results.

Yes

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Rev

Ok chief.....

Backing Off GIFs | Tenor

It's your world.
Sorry to bother you.

LOL

14 hours ago, Cynique said:

Since I have divorced the black race

No!

14 minutes ago, Rev said:

democracy is bullshit there is no democratic government it’s an illusion...

Alright Rev, while I was initially reading some of your posts with a side eye, I see you coming around a corner here.  

The system (white supremacy) that produced democracy has to be replaced with a system of justice and correctness.😎

2 hours ago, ProfD said:

After 12 years of war, Haiti kicked the French in the azz.  For that effort, Haiti has endured the following:

1) politically unstable

2) ostracized by the international community

3) owes a perpetual debt to France

I applaud black countries all over the world for gaining their independence.  But, I fault them for not banding together in an ongoing effort to overthrow white supremacy. 

WOW. Thank you!

56 minutes ago, Rev said:

Ayiti does suffer from spiritual confusion it’s not a case of serving two masters the government is so corrupt the powers that be be won’t let them I mean they tried as Ayiti the Haitians nation are meant to rule by a king they tried that they assassinate him he was assassinated by a mullato who. Hated blacks and call himself French so theirs a lot of agents in Haiti that won’t let the country prosper. They change the constitution and Duvalier tried to do it turn they exile his son and changed the constitution again but everything will  that are sealed will be revealed as we are approaching revelation or age of information nothing can’t stay they can only be hidden for a time and a period of time Gods words remain true as it’s stil being unfold from our very eyes.

WOW!!! 

AWESOME!!!

43 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

You're right.
Ayiti is was meant to be ran by a King.....as are most Black nations.

Absolutely!

What white supremacy is also superior at is longevity.  The black candle flares up and burns bright but it doesn't last the night. It melts down.  Rev keep injecting the bible and Christianity into the mix, 2  things that have consistently de-fanged blacks.  The one instance where those 2 are relevant is the fable about Ham's descendants being cursed.  

Somebody once said about Democracy that it is the worst form of government, - except for all the rest.

@Cynique

white superiority is a sickening idea we just never stand up to them what are they superior at they have an inferiority complex yes they ruling the world right now it’s their God given appointed to rule then it’s over.

to be honest the word white itself that we consider it to mean pure actually means nothing (blank) in its proper form and white people are not white so they are pink they named us they changed our names all the times we never changed theirs why we never called them out on their bullshit if we wanna want to end white supremacy why not start a petition at change and ask them to be called pink.

And no Christians is never the fall of the black man ham curse wasn’t even ham crust ham was never curse his son was and now think bout ham Shem Japheth were all and so was Noah, Adam and Eve  white is the last race in earth that’s why they have no melanin it’s already been given to everyone else. They used to book to enslaved us and did not let us read it understand why they didn’t want black people to learn how to read the Bible.

I will tell you why the new translation the kings James Bible was translated in 1611 when did the first slave were brought to America now had we were allowed to read back then we would immidiately know the. Book we’re talking bout us because our ancestors were direct descendent of hom they were speaking of so when they killed their father and mother the new breed had no knowledge or history of their old land they became orphans. Growing up in an unknown world so THINK THINK 

@Cynique

was Chris religious no just a righteous man don’t confuse the Bible as a religious book it’s not a religious book it’s just a book like any other only except is it was passed down from the creator as long as you believes in the one who created you. 

no such thing as white supremacy they just the majority ruler of this world for right now but not the majority in this world they a tiny bit of people why you think they commenting all those atrocities they trying to reduce the human population. Down white is not a race nor is it a color in all reality the people who called themselves white are actually pink and when the sun is cooking them they they turn red and they cook they raw meat lol they really in hell so make the word hell for others when it was supose to be a paradise.

but pretty soon people will start calling the pink as more people wake up and the idea of white supremacy will just crumble what they going to call  themselves pink supremacy AHHH AHHH SINISTER LAUGH BUT REALLY ANGELIC 😂

the people that were intended to rule this world will alway rule it… 

side note if God created man and put them on earth why they trying to go out of space deep down they feel like they don’t belong here but they will never make it and there’s a reason for that if pink people could g0 leave on another planet they will take their people and leave and destroy the rest of us here on earth and think about it  if God wanted us to live on any other planet God would’ve just created us  on another planet  not here earth belong to the earth links. 

and oh yeah the minute they create the humanoids  AI (artificial intelligence) they will try to kill us anyways. But guess what even that was thought of it so we have a defense system put in space for that you know what is it’s called the sun  solar flares just wipe out all the satellites render the AI and bring us back to our original state where willl start using our minds again. (Remember you’re Brain is th most powerful thing on this planet you’ll be amazed at what you’re brain could do.

look up the nasa project to block the sun even that project is dumb sun is a life giver half of the planet will die sending us back to an ice. Age they try to leave under ground even that won’t work….

there’s an old movie call the metropolis try watching it 

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

The system (white supremacy) that produced democracy has to be replaced with a system of justice and correctness.

Nah we don’t need to do anything remember when the system was put in place it wasn’t designed for us now that we not just blacks every other race is incorporated into it it’s slowly crumbling and that’s inevitable they trying to hold on to what’s left of it  remember white people are cunning they good as studying people behavioral patterns and learn from it they study every civilization before them and see their flaws and what makes them fall and they perfected this idea of white supremacy to a degree but some stuff they didn’t factor in color can’t rule race does remember I said white supremacy now that we have a voice soon enough they going to be called pink they’ll try to resist it and boom the falll of white civilization the rise of the pink supremacy lol 

9 hours ago, Rev said:

@Pioneer1

democracy is bullshit there is no democratic government it’s an illusion for example they say democracy is when u electing a president by voting him right so okay we vote for a president every yell democracy 

Who nominate the supreme judges in the battle for abortion rights right now how come the people don’t decide if it should be right or wrong how come the people don’t decide anything else but only by those whom we appointed to make decisions for us. But. Anyways the world is meant to be under kingship that’s why it says thy kingdom come only kings rules if u understand only king rules then you know who the rulers of the world is for now…. Til the appointed time 

Exactly.  We don't have a democracy here...we have an OLIGARCHY where a hand full of people sit up and make the laws and rules and the people have to abide by them whether they like them or not.
Every now and then when they want to TEASE the people and make them THINK they have some say so...they'll put out a REFERENDUM.

They'll bring some issue before the people they've already decided on and tell them to "vote" on it if they want it.
But that's only a FRACTION of the laws they actually enact.

They didn't ask for a REFERENDUM on the Patriot Act and bring it before the people for a vote.  They just got together and PASSED it.

ProfD

Alright Rev, while I was initially reading some of your posts with a side eye, I see you coming around a corner here.  

Me too.
I keep wanting to call him Rev. Run.....lol

image.jpeg.287c1da551127e935c6bb9d004a13d48.jpeg

"Who's house????"

5 minutes ago, ProfD said:
50 minutes ago, Rev said:

Yeah mayne, I'm not taking away from your originality. Read the post again 😎

I read it right I said by doing so it’ll take away my originality as much you would like too with a strong desire refrain from it eradicate that thought from you’re mind as I am just Simply Rev I’m sure you chose profD because of what it means to you by calling someone different other then  what they call tHemselves send the brain to a different frequency By saying Rev run even you that run itself will exhaust you’re mind and also take time from you’re writing as you have to now type extra Rev Run that fraction of a second it takes to type run  take away from you’re thinking because when u type u not tThinking u just reading words outloud in you’re mind get it mayne 😉