Biden Continues Move To Turn Government Into Drug Dealers with free Crack Pipes

That’s right Biden is giving away free crack pipes. Now before you say this is a Right Wing Disinformation this activity has been recorded as being done as early as 2014. 

https://www.sfexaminer.com/news/sf-group-handing-out-free-crack-pipe-kits-expects-to-expand/

To bring the matter current a provocative article in the Free Beacon highlights the safe smoking kits and supplies. 

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/biden-admin-to-fund-crack-pipe-distribution-to-advance-racial-equity/

F79EA300-EE80-4D30-A41D-EBF1ACD61A96.thumb.jpeg.8d409fa3ecea53953835cb753c82dacc.jpeg

Looking at the grant, its clear that they aren’t talking about nicotine or weed. 

As I've mentioned before, Daniellegfny, cannot read that well. The San Francisco Examiner story he linked to is from 2014, eight friggin' years ago!

And the group that was apparently handing out crack pipes, the Urban Survivors Networkwas a local group based in the Tenderloin District, not attached and completely unaffiliated with any presidential administration.

Many of these groups, some of which are still around in other areas, consist of former drug abusers who are trying to reduce the rate of infections and diseases among those still using.

But when it comes to Daniellegfny, he never lets truth - or available facts - get in the way of his hysterical bullchit.

No, the Biden Administration is not funding crack pipes

There seems to be a whole lot of compulsive and deliberate lying going on in this Discussion forum.

Pathological lying, also known as 
mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying for a definitive reason. In many cases on here, this lying aims to make a cheap political point which can be easily refuted.

Damn, grow the f--k up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

As I've mentioned before, Daniellegfny, cannot read that well. The San Francisco Examiner story he linked to is from 2014, eight friggin' years ago

That’s to point out that pass out crack pipes predates the current Republicans in Congress. This means the idea isn’t a right wing conspiracy.

It’s also provides support that it’s not a safe smoking kits and supplies can include crack pipes/stems.

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

The US government has long banned the use of federal funding for any type of drug paraphernalia.  The current administration will not be overturning that position.

You don’t consider syringes to be Drug paraphernalia? Did you read the grant?

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

Did you read the grant? I did and they are giving away Crack Pipes in Black communities.

9 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Looking at the grant, its clear that they aren’t talking about nicotine or weed

This should thrill “pro-life” conservatives.  It appears the goal of this grant is to save lives. “All lives matter” right? 

“In a first-of-its-kind federal grant to be distributed by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, a branch of HHS, dozens of organizations across the country would be able to spend the money over three years on a preapproved list of resources, including referrals to treatment, infectious-disease testing kits, condoms, and vaccinations for hepatitis A and B.

Also on the list: “safe smoking kits.” Typically, such kits include a rubber mouthpiece to prevent cuts and burns, brass screens to filter contaminants and disinfectant wipes, according to Harm Reduction International.”

• Like 1

When a person chooses to be ignorant, there is simply nothing that anyone can do. Now, after dealing with some posters' comments for a couple of weeks since I've returned to this forum, I have learned this about some of them:

Many are being deliberately obtuse. And they know damn well they're lying and posting links from Right Wing publications that exaggerate and demonize anything that maligns the Black and Brown communities.

It is no secret that substance abuse remains rampant across the United States. And because of historical trends in law enforcement, organized crime and corruption, much of this activity has been centered in Communities of Color.

The many Blacks who define themselves by lavishing praise on the bigoted and the racists who lack a conscience probably don't understand they are doing the work of the Black Race's most dangerous enemies for them.

To many who hate us, Black and Brown people have always been disposable. We do something wrong, we step out of line or we threaten the power structure's order of things, just arrest us, confine us or better - throw us away in overdoses or chortle as we perish in internecine gang warfare.

Every adult Black person with a working brain knows this. 

However, some on here still want to play dumb. They make it seem this is something new and by golly, they must pontificate about it. 

I've had it their errant takes on supposed Biden administration wrongdoing, their numerous links which do not prove their claims and oft-times, pre-teen angst which consists of repeating "so and so makes me sick."

I wonder if these ones realize that close to 200 million folks who live inside the borders of the U.S. have been vaccinated now. Most of these received their vaccines AFTER Joe Biden took office.

If such ones were actually paid for their preposterous and illogical balderdash by the racist toadies they worship, at the end of a month, they might be able to buy each other lunch.

There is nothing wrong with being a Conservative or a Republican. A lot of my White friends whom I went to school with or worked with are.

And there is absolutely nothing amiss with trying to improve your financial situation. I believe people are free to choose whom they vote for and whom they wish to champion and also, enrich themselves as they see fit as long as it is lawful and does not injure or harm the aspirations of another. 

But when such decisions have impugned or led to the suffering and deaths of others through no fault of their own - those choices need to be re-examined.

Once more, the Biden administration is not paying to distribute crack pipes

Truth will always be Truth 2.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm super glad that you all have refuted the propaganda and outright lies that Daniellegfny and others relentlessly to post. 

@daniellegfny it is crystal clear from this post that you are not interested in advancing your knowledge.  When you first posted that Biden was giving away crack pipes it was clear that you did not read the grant.  Your posts about Colin Kaepernick and Critical Race theory were similar: you make an false statement, you are shown the truth, then you react by bring in more erroneous information while never addressing the original false statement.

A reasonable person would acknowledge the error and move on -- but you continue to push the lie (it is a lie now because you know the truth).

The question one is forced to ask is, why?  Why do you continue to push something that is clearly a lie, like saying Colin Kaepernick called for the killing of police? (Did you remove that comment Danillegfny?)

What are you trying to accomplish?  Why continue to push the idea that Biden is handing out crack pipes?  What is in it for you?  There is plenty one can critique Biden on without making stuff up. 

Honestly, what is your motivation?  

• Thanks 1

I have no idea what Daniellegfny's motivation is for continuing to post bullchit allegations. And personally, I don't care. 

And the nonsense posted by Nels and by Mzuri is simply mindboggling and best reserved for teenaged White racists who were raised in the backwoods with history books written for third graders. 

With all the information that is readily available, it is sad that people choose to stay ignorant and stalwart in refusing to accept the truth.  

12 hours ago, Troy said:

I'm super glad that you all have refuted the propaganda and outright lies that Daniellegfny and others relentlessly to post. 

You may call me a liar, but truth crushed to earth will rise again. You refuse to acknowledge the deaths of Police caused by Kaepernick. That’s because you may feel that he was the injured party. But, based on my experience he is  exhibiting a common trait of high yellow people who are trying to reconcile their Color identity. 
4F697883-6800-45E7-8F75-D6F3E50B586B.thumb.jpeg.28e21f7ad380f9e8d9d1d9fd327cdd43.jpeg

9 hours ago, Stefan said:

have no idea what Daniellegfny's motivation is for continuing to post bullchit allegations. And personally, I don't care

Good I don’t know why you chose to support a drug pusher disguised as a President. 

I have history on my side. I see people responding with emotional appeals and attacks. But that’s nothing new. Our people are subject to herd mentality just like any other. 

13 hours ago, Troy said:

continue to push something that is clearly a lie, like saying Colin Kaepernick called for the killing of police? (Did you remove that comment Danillegfny?)

No one has posted any evidence that Kapernick didn’t call for the killing of police through his actions and activities he chooses to back. I stand by my assertion. 

This is from CNN you folks love ❤️ CNN https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/10/us/kaepernick-essays-call-for-abolishing-police-trnd/index.html What type of sane person would call for the end of police and prisons? Prisons have existed for eons. They have nothing to do with oppressing Black people.

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

What type of sane person would call for the end of police and prisons? Prisons have existed for eons. They have nothing to do with oppressing Black people.

AfroAmericans are incarcerated in state prisons across the country at nearly five times the rate of whites.  

AfroAmericans do not have the resources to bring drugs into the US.  Yet, we are disproportionately incarcerated for it.  

SInce the late 1970s, the US prison industrial complex has grown exponentially; built on warehousing AfroAmericans for mostly non-violent offenses.  😎

2 minutes ago, ProfD said:

AfroAmericans are incarcerated in state prisons across the country at nearly five times the rate of whites.  

So what? Don’t commit the crime and that number will be reduced by 90%

3 minutes ago, ProfD said:

SInce the late 1970s, the US prison industrial complex has grown exponentially; built on warehousing AfroAmericans for mostly non-violent offenses

That’s where the prisons in Rome meant to warehouse Blacks?

8 minutes ago, ProfD said:

AfroAmericans do not have the resources to bring drugs into the US.  Yet, we are disproportionately incarcerated for it.  

Says who? That’s another Myth. I got my felony for muling for another Black Person.

14 hours ago, Troy said:

Honestly, what is your motivation? 

Telling the Truth is my motivation. Pushing back against a fake narrative that’s distracting the Black Community from real solutions.

On 2/10/2022 at 10:53 AM, Stefan said:

when it comes to Daniellegfny, he never lets truth - or available facts - get in the way of his hysterical bullchit.

No, the Biden Administration is not funding crack pipes

Biden is and so have previous administration. But you are so vested in Biden you jump on the protect Biden.

10 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

So what? Don’t commit the crime and that number will be reduced by 90%

That’s where the prisons in Rome meant to warehouse Blacks?

Says who? That’s another Myth. I got my felony for muling for another Black Person.

Reads like a deflection from the disparate punishment for blacks versus whites for similar offenses.

Rome doesn't have anything to do with AfroAmericans in the US.

Black mules are not responsible for bringing 98% of the drugs into the US. 😎

5 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Reads like a deflection from the disparate punishment for blacks versus whites for similar offenses.

No it’s the precise is. It’s not Prison’s which are bad. It’s the under sentencing of White People. 

7 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Black mules are not responsible for bringing 98% of the drugs into the US. 😎

How do you know that? Look at who is in the prisons. 

5 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

No it’s the precise is. It’s not Prison’s which are bad. It’s the under sentencing of White People. 

How do you know that? Look at who is in the prisons. 

I know a helluva lot more about it than I can share on a public forum.

The disproportionate number of AfroAmericans stretched out for non-violent drug offenses, triple strikes and RICOs is ridiculous.

Again, AfroAmericans do not own the boats, planes, ships, trucks and other forms of transportation responsible for bringing drugs into the US.

Yet, AfroAmericans are responsible for taking all of the charges that comes with distribution and usage. 

American Presidents starting with Richard Nixon through Bill Clinton insured that drugs would destroy the AfroAmerican community.  😎

5 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Again, AfroAmericans do not own the boats, planes, ships, trucks and other forms of transportation responsible for bringing drugs into the US.

We do own all these things. You are trying avoid taking personal responsibility for not dealing with addictive activities.

7 minutes ago, ProfD said:

American Presidents starting with Richard Nixon through Bill Clinton insured that drugs would destroy the AfroAmerican community.  😎

If you don’t use drugs they can’t destroy you. Admit the problem lies with too many young people seeking to make quick money through selling poison.

10 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

We do own all these things. You are trying avoid taking personal responsibility for not dealing with addictive activities.

If you don’t use drugs they can’t destroy you. Admit the problem lies with too many young people seeking to make quick money through selling poison.

That false equivalence still does not address the disparate treatment AfroAmericans receive compared to whites for the same offenses.😎   

2 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

Speaking your solution or keep it moving.

My solution is  to eliminate mandatory minimum and other sentencing guidelines that disproportionately affect AfroAmericans.  Provide AfroAmerican offenders with the same alternatives to prison as afforded to whites.  😎

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ProfD said:

solution is  to eliminate mandatory minimum and other sentencing guidelines that disproportionately affect AfroAmericans.  Provide AfroAmerican offenders with the same alternatives to prison as afforded to whites

Why not just review the guidelines and make appropriate adjustments?  Apply the mínimums equally.

Embedding @daniellegfny Instagram post (below).  How do you vet the information you dig up on the web and chose to believe?

BTW none of the information you posted above even suggests that Kapenick wants to kill police officers.  Have you decided to back off and admit your assertion was false?

• Like 1

Instagram as a news source? Is this some serious stuff? 

Ha ha ha.

How about using the "Free Wood Post?" This company claims to offer real news such as this riveting exposure:  "North Korea unable to access AOL dial-up account." 

I am certain there's a photo as well as several sworn affidavits attesting to the rainbow colored gay hamster living in Kamala's 20-somthing ex-boyfriends's mullet wearing neighbor's left running shoe. According to sources in a Kansas City, Kan., Colombian pizzeria. 

Oh, but we're talking about Biden's free crack pipes.

You see, Biden knew he was gonna get in trouble with that, so he shipped them to Mad Vlad and Putin has been smoking up a storm ever since. 

Why else would he term his invasion of Ukraine as merely a peace keeping mission? He needs another hit. 

• Haha 2

@Troymy inability to convince you doesn’t make my assertion false. I stand by my statement. He is an advocate of Killing Cops. Prove to me he isn’t. You can not produce any evidence where he condemns those who advocate killing police and use him as justification. 

I see supporting cop killers as evidence of calling to kill police. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/colin-kaepernick-mumia-abu-jamal-release/

And there’s this https://www.westernjournal.com/kaepernick-plan-police-bad/ 

On 2/26/2022 at 10:07 AM, Troy said:

Embedding @daniellegfny Instagram post (below).  How do you vet the information you dig up on the web and chose to believe?

BTW the snobbery you and @Stefan display is beneath both of you. It seems you both fail to glean the points being raised and digress from the thread topic. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Prove to me he isn’t.

So now you want me to prove negatives  You are incorrigible Danielle. 

"Snobbery" is an interesting way to describe a desire to seek reputable sources for news and information.  Again, sources matter.

12 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Your ignorance is on display. You hurl silly accusations which you can’t support. Typical of TDS patients.

Dude, one thing I am NOT is ignorant. You simply cannot stand that I demolish your ridiculous claims and assertions with truth and fact.

And above all - I provide links to legitimate news sources and researchers. 

Opening a smelly closet door and dragging out the dented Trump Derangement Syndrome doll is something that an irritated child would do. Are you a child?

Your thread was about Joe Biden, not Trump. Kindly try to stay on point.

Biden is not offering free crack pipes to the public. Why so many folks such as yourself keep going on about this makes me suspicious that some of you would like to get your hands on one. 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Snobbery" is an interesting way to describe a desire to seek reputable sources for news and information.  Again, sources matter.

I am more interested in the truth rather than the sources, because historically the sources you are praising have been used against Blacks.

@Stefanyou are correct it is about Biden and his continuing a process that has been detrimental to the Black Community. You would have been better off pointing out that this was nothing new and was carried out by previous Administrations.

• Haha 1

Daniellefgny, Your problem is that you don't even understand words of your own language. And it's been apparent for many weeks.

I post links from CREDIBLE sources. You have not done so. 

Do you even understand what the adjective credible means?

Don't use Wikipedia. Use dictionary dot come or Merriam-Webster. Those are the most accepted and most believable sources for those who are searching for word definitions. Wikipedia can be altered by practically anyone if they have a mind for it. 

Your supposed truths are anything you toss against a wall in hopes of smearing someone's facts. Dude, you are beyond sad.

@daniellegfny

It's a pity that Black Slaves had to sneak to learn to read and write, often by candlelight.

And now, hundreds of years later, we have grown Black men who refuse to do this in daytime when it's perfectly legal.  

I care not a whit you prefer the darkness. Some people actually prefer not knowing the truth. 

• Thanks 1