Brittney Griner pleads guilty to Drug charges- facing 10 years in prison

Brittney Griner, a Black female basketball player just plead guilty to drug charges in Russia and now faces up to 10 years in prison. Totally ridiculous.

That being said, what the heck was she thinking bringing that into Russia! Absolutely stunning !!! Just dumb !
I guess the American Justice System is looking pretty darn good ! The United States has the best justice system in the world. 

Maybe BLM should go to Russia and start protesting but that would be too much work. BLM goes for the low hanging fruit and they only protest and riot when it can make them money and they can line their greedy pockets.

Hopefully they let her go home to her family, its wrong on so many levels.

Our sista Brittney Griner just took the necessary steps towards securing her freedom.  She only had a 3% chance of winning her case. 

Pleading guilty to a charge allows her to move to a less severe sentence and/or a deal.  The US gov't and back channels are working to bring her home.  I suspect she will be back in the US before Thanksgiving. 

It's an unfortunate situation that Brittney got stuck over there in the middle of a conflict.  Otherwise, they would not have detained her for some weed oil.😎   

Black folks refer to others as sistas and brothas when there is no familial relation. 

Spelling is definitely not my Achilles heel. I don't need a proofreader or an editor. 

@Greg...talk about the pot pointing at the kettle. Your English and grammar skills read like someone of an age below adulthood an/or someone who skipped those classes. Maybe it was that homeschooling.  Irresponsible parents/teachers.😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Don't tell me Russia has plea deals too.  ((shakes head))

Considering they have a 97% conviction rate in jury trials, plea bargains are the norm over there.

Sista Brittney's case is purely political. She's been carrying that oil internationally for years.

If that Russia/Ukraine conflict hadn't jumped off, Brittney would be running up and down the court in WNBA games right now.😎

Brittney the spoiled brat was kneeling during our anthem and turned her back on our flag. What a spoiled thug ! Guarantee she is singing our anthem now ; now that she knows what actual injustice is ( Russia style ).