What is the secret agenda

Ok the one that I notice and nobody seems to be talking about is the promotion of Homosexuality in  Black Public Spaces, which may be a result or offshoot of the long standing agenda of the feminization of the Black Male. I say this because I notice a  high number of Black Public personalities either are Gay or Play Gay characters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I hear you @frankster I think it is more of an attempt at increasing representation. That is the agenda. When we witness a group going from zero representation to any people start to lose their shit.

When Black people when from zero right to some, white people lost their shit too.  Adapting to change is even more difficult than providing equality for all people.

The real question related to a secret agenda is the one alluded to by @Cynique and that is: who is the "they" Back folks often talk about?  

Many point to an evil cabal of Jewish puppet masters who control the world. Black folks are currently victims of the Illuminati, Rothschild, Rockefellers, and Bilgerbergs, pulling the strings behind the scenes.  Wielding amazing levels of power, but seemingly too inept to keep their diabolical plans secret from the hip-hop community.

Maybe there is a "they," but there is also an us. Are we going to work with ourselves or continue to wring our hands over the "they."

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Troy said:

Many point to an evil cabal of Jewish puppet masters who control the world. Black folks are currently victims of the Illuminati, Rothschild, Rockefellers, and Bilgerbergs, pulling the strings behind the scenes.  Wielding amazing levels of power, but seemingly too inept to keep their diabolical plans secret from the hip-hop community.

I see what you did there.🤣

IMO, there is no secret agenda.  The system of racism white supremacy operates in plain view. 😎

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Troy said:

Yeah, I hear you @frankster I think it is more of an attempt at increasing representation. That is the agenda. When we witness a group going from zero representation to any people start to lose their shit.

You have a point..

Why do they want to increase black gay male representation?

15 hours ago, Troy said:

Profit.

Yes profit is the primary goal....but there maybe other goals too and that is to what I am alluding.

When its comes to Homosexuality its a promotional activity as well.....

15 hours ago, Delano said:

what would be the effect or purpose of that secret agenda?

Maybe that's the secret part...

Effeminization is gender confusion.

Homosexuality is sexual confusion.

Sex and sexuality is a primal human imperative....

Homosexuals haven't just ascend to positions of power by a fluke.  They've acquired their growing influence because they are a brilliant, skilled, creative branch of the human species who don't have to flex their muscles to be effective.  The "good" news is that a male is either gay or he's not gay, All these guys feeling threatened by gay brainwashing, apparently think they're the only ones who know what they really are. An egotistical assumption.

If homosexuality is something that ascends to a dominate status,  then it is not an unnatural state. It is the next stage in the evolution of homo sapiens, something akin to the transitioning of brutes trudging on all fours into humanoids walking upright on 2 legs. 

Change is inevitable.   (Me, I'm trying to acquire an appreciation for the current trend of baldheaded men with bushy faces. )  

Homosexuality thrives in the United States for two reasons, 1) there are many White homosexuals and 2) the US promotes freedom of expression up to a point

In providing equal rights to AfroAmericans and White women, it's only natural that *rights* were extended to the next group fought for it...homosexuals. 

I thought it was some BS that homosexuals went so far as to equate their struggle to the Civil Rights movement though.  Other than the Stonewall Riots in NYC and a few dust-ups in San Francisco, I don't recall gay folks being killed, beat up, dog attacked and water-hosed like AfroAmericans in the South.  They've always had the right to vote; eat and drink wherever they choose to do so.

Of course, here in America, as there are many white homosexuals in high places, they had the resources to get their agenda passed.  When they decided gay marriage was necessary in order to make medical decisions for their partner and pass down inheritances, they formed like a Voltron and got busy making it happen.

Otherwise, there is no other place on the planet that homosexuality is tolerated to the extent that it is in the United States. Surely, there are homosexuals in other parts of the world but they aren't free or powerful.  Check with the Middle East or Africa or Russia or China.  They aren't playing with it.

The system of racism white supremacy will use anything to undermine Black men.  That's why the media falls all over itself to show gay Black men at every turn. It reinforces the other narrative that Black men are weak and effeminate and unworthy to procreate.  It also offsets the hypermasculine image of athletes and *some* entertainers. 😎

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Otherwise, there is no other place on the planet that homosexuality is tolerated to the extent that it is in the United

Does this mean that allowing homosexuals to exist is a matter of tolerating them, and that not allowing them to exist is understandable?  i'm sure there are many white people who tolerate black people  but wish they didn't have to. Homophobia is on a par with racism.  Why  are homosexuals a threat to heterosexuals?  What would they have to gain by eliminating heterosexuality.

Just curious because gays are not people who impact on my life at all. 

@Cynique You are right , I was thinking about this definition.

b. Psychology and Sociology (originally U.S.). The state of being male or female as expressed by social or cultural distinctions and differences, rather than biological ones; the collective attributes or traits associated with a particular sex, or determined as a result of one's sex. Also: a (male or female) group characterized in this way.

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

Otherwise, there is no other place on the planet that homosexuality is tolerated to the extent that it is in the United States

India 

57 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Does this mean that allowing homosexuals to exist is a matter of tolerating them, and that not allowing them to exist is understandable?  i'm sure there are many white people who tolerate black people  but wish they didn't have to. Homophobia is on a par with racism.  Why  are homosexuals a threat to heterosexuals?  What would they have to gain by eliminating heterosexuality.

Some people consider homosexuality unnatural and perverse like bestiality. 

People shouldn't consider it a threat because homosexuality cannot exist without heterosexuality. 

Eliminating heterosexuality would be the end of mankind.  Nothing to gain there.

Racism is having the power to subjugate an entire group of people based on skin color. 

Homophobia is a dislike or prejudice against gay people.  There is no power in it.

Racism and homophobia are wrong.  People should be able to enjoy their lives without fear of persecution or retribution.😎

22 hours ago, ProfD said:

Homophobia is a dislike or prejudice against gay people.  There is no power in it.

@ProfDThe Conservative  homophobic Supreme Court has the power to reverse gay marriages being legal. Doing so tops its agenda, thanks to the homophobic Evangelical community.

34 minutes ago, Cynique said:

The Conservative  homophobic Supreme Court has the power to reverse gay marriages being legal. Doing so tops its agenda, thanks to the homophobic Evangelical community.

You're right.  Those groups are powerful and dangerous.  They could roll the US back 100 years if left unchecked. 😎

Interesting thread................

There IS an agenda; infact...there are several agendas.
And they aren't so "secret" anymore....they're out in the open.

One agenda is by Caucasians to maintain control over the world.
They use various methods from education to entertainment to military force to do this.

The Illuminati is REAL btw....
They are very misunderstood though.

On 9/23/2022 at 4:20 PM, Cynique said:

Homosexuals are human beings and are entitled to all Rights -  Protections and Freedoms.

I disagree that "Homophobia is on par with racism"...Homosexuality is a Behavior or Sexual Preference in short a Choice.

The Threat that homosexual pose is one of deviance....A threat to social norms and the status quo.

On 9/23/2022 at 2:50 PM, Cynique said:

Homosexuals haven't just ascend to positions of power by a fluke.  They've acquired their growing influence because they are a brilliant, skilled, creative branch of the human species who don't have to flex their muscles to be effective.  The "good" news is that a male is either gay or he's not gay, All these guys feeling threatened by gay brainwashing, apparently think they're the only ones who know what they really are. An egotistical assumption.

If homosexuality is something that ascends to a dominate status,  then it is not an unnatural state. It is the next stage in the evolution of homo sapiens, something akin to the transitioning of brutes trudging on all fours into humanoids walking upright on 2 legs. 

Change is inevitable.   (Me, I'm trying to acquire an appreciation for the current trend of baldheaded men with bushy faces. )  

Homosexuals have always been in positions of power...homosexuality have always been seen as either sinful and therefore criminal  - deviant and shameful.

What of Bi-sexuals are they gay?

The Jury is still out as to whether or not Homosexuality is Deviant or Variant.....Homosexual has always been seen as Deviant until the early 1970's.

Deviant meaning homosexuality is a Pathology resulting from trauma or social maladjustment..

I personally believe that homosexuality is a NATURAL deviation to a certain extent.

{Not the majority of cases of homosexuality that we see today though.
I BELIEVE (have no proof yet) that most of the Bisexuality and Homosexuality we see today....especially among African peoples....is a result of chemical, genetic, and mental manipulation on the part of racists for deviant purposes.}

However in a NATURAL environment, I believe homosexuality probably still exists as a deviation to pose as a form of POPULATION REDUCTION/STABILIZATION.

I've read from multiple sources that homosexuality seems to occur the highest in denser populations than sparse ones, which further supports that assertion.

On 9/23/2022 at 7:26 AM, frankster said:

Why do they want to increase black gay male representation?

Profit.

On 9/23/2022 at 7:26 AM, frankster said:

Yes profit is the primary goal....but there maybe other goals too and that is to what I am alluding.

When its comes to Homosexuality its a promotional activity as well.....

Perhaps, but if the activities did not result in profit they would not be taking place. In America, "C.R.E.A.M."

On 9/23/2022 at 2:57 PM, Delano said:

Gender is a social construct.

When it comes to our biology no, when is comes to how gender is expressed absolutely.  As far as sexuality, that is 'hole 'nother ball of wax 🥰

On 9/24/2022 at 9:45 PM, frankster said:

Homosexuality is a Behavior or Sexual Preference in short a Choice.

The science would disagree with you here and so would most homosexuals. 

@frankster what would it take for you to "choose" to be homosexual? I suspect nothing.  Consider why that is the case.

Sure, there are some people whose brains are wired in such a way that they are sexually attracted to people of both genders and can "choose" to have sex with either one, but they are bisexual, not homosexual. Sexuality is not Black and white it is complicated.  Indeed gender as I have using it isn't even considered binary 😳

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Troy said:

Profit.

Perhaps, but if the activities did not result in profit they would not be taking place. In America, "C.R.E.A.M."

True....but there is a business term known as a "Loss leader"

The science would disagree with you here and so would most homosexuals. 

@frankster what would it take for you to "choose" to be homosexual? I suspect nothing.  Consider why that is the case.

Can you provide the links to the science that support your conjecture...?

I too have friends who were and are homosexual who thought the same.

I choose to be Heterosexual...because of the way I was socialize around sex and Manhood.

Being socialize in a macho culture wherein  bravado is the norm....I would have to  say "nothing"- but it would not be entirely sincere..Nevertheless True of this moment

Case being one of Culture - Ethics and  Morals

Sure, there are some people whose brains are wired in such a way that they are sexually attracted to people of both genders and can "choose" to have sex with either one, but they are bisexual, not homosexual. Sexuality is not Black and white it is complicated.  Indeed gender as I have using it isn't even considered binary 😳

I do not believe any one brains is (hard/permanently) wired to be homosexual....Neuroplasticity has shown that the brain can be rewired. 

Your Nature is usually Nurtured by your interpretation of  Experiences.....Hence Conscious and Unconscious Choices are made that seems Natural.

Gender is a social construct...Sex Change ,Transexual or Sex Reassignment Surgery & Feminizing/Masculinizing Therapy mostly changes your appearance not your sex

On 9/22/2022 at 7:54 AM, Troy said:

When Black people when from zero right to some, white people lost their shit too.  Adapting to change is even more difficult than providing equality for all people.

The real question related to a secret agenda is the one alluded to by @Cynique and that is: who is the "they" Back folks often talk about?  

Maybe there is a "they," but there is also an us. Are we going to work with ourselves or continue to wring our hands over the "they."

I think it's no secret that the music industry has purposefully tried to popularize hip-hop music, that talks about guns, murder, and drug dealing, out of racism to oppress. Rather than popularizing hip-hop music that is about uplifting our communities, ending violence, and allowing unconditional Love to flow over the Earth.

The music industry also tries to make conscious hip-hop seem like a negative thing, when that very well could have been the music that the industry chose to back, and popularize. And with all the money that the industry has from the yes, bankers/corporations that do also fund these organizations you listed, anything can be popularized by just putting the money behind it to advertise it. It's why Scarface and many hip-hop artist have said in interviews that the industry pushed them to make music about, guns and drugs rather then uplifting music. Definitely no one should have accepted doing that for money though.

And definitely I agree with you that we all need to be more aware in everything we do, in all the music we share and spread, in what we allow to be popular behavior or music, but also these industries should not be doing that behavior either. Also I just want to say I don't think it was right to belittle the Hip-hop community like that, originally Hip-hop was much more meaningful and connected to uplifting the woes of society then it is today, and there are still many Hip-hop artists that are very conscious and wanting to uplift the world and all our communities.