Chris Rock slaps Back Hard at Will and Jada Pinkett Smith in the Netflix special; Selective Outrage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, whew...I'm glad the dialog between @Cynique and @Pioneer1 was just a "comedy show" because I really enjoy reading both of their insights on topics that matter.  Thanks, @ProfD'

I appreciate all of you.  Now, let's hug it out, laugh it off, dap it out, raise the red/black/green(Love we share, beautiful color of our skin, land on the other side, once we get over) flag, and get back to OneLove.   

• Thanks 2

On 5/30/2023 at 4:09 PM, Dee Miller said:

just a "comedy show"

🤣

On 5/30/2023 at 4:09 PM, Dee Miller said:

I appreciate all of you.  Now, let's hug it out, laugh it off, dap it out, raise the red/black/green(Love we share, beautiful color of our skin, land on the other side, once we get over) flag, and get back to OneLove.   

@Cynique Missing you! 

My! Well said! 

I just have to share these two brief clips, because your post @Dee Miller reminded me of it! 

============================================= 

HOW FRIENDS FIGHT!

Come on outside! Come on!

You just BIG for nothing!

Come on!

I DARE you to come out.

… Hold on, wait-a-minute, let me get uhm some water first --

============================================================= 

And, Another SLAP AT THE CHRIS ROCK--WILL SMITH incident!

The DUCK come running back, scared to go out on the stage! 🤣

“WILL SMITH OUT THERE, HELL NO !!!”

On 6/1/2023 at 11:03 AM, Dee Miller said:

OMG, these are HILARIOUS!!!!  Got me laughing so hard that I'm slobbering! OMG, my stomach hurts!  Reminds me of the 'where my Vaseline at! days...ROFL!  WE BACK IN BUSINESS, BABY!!  These are great!  Thanks for the laughs!!

Thank you MUCH for the feedback!

That brother is talented! Love his voice overs. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The latest news is that Jada has admitted she and Will have been separated for 7 years now. That's long before the slap seen and heard around the world. 

It only confirms what many folks had already suspected. Their marriage was a front. 

Will wasn't defending his wife's honor when he slapped Chris Rock. He was a frustrated simp for a number of reasons.

I hope Will pulls it together and starts living his best life minus that baggage. 😎

• Like 1

Yes, and like everything else about this deceptive situation, Jada apparently didn't have alopecia.  Although she still has her hair CUT short, it is thick not thin.  There is no cure for alopecia so she has not miraculously recovered, she was simply a menopausal woman experiencing a little temporary hair loss. 

Along with their two weird children, the Smiths  could be the poster models for dysfunctional families!

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2023 at 1:10 PM, ProfD said:

It only confirms what many folks had already suspected. Their marriage was a front. 

Wait a minute!?

For real?

Well, if this is true then, what are they FRONTING for, i wonder.

Did they stay together for the sake of the kids or to make money for certain projects like their talk show.